- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin now has his diploma from the University and it is time for his first full art showing at the most prestigious gallery in the Country...all thanks to his lover/benefactor, Brian Kinney. Tonight is going to be special for both men and is only the beginning of big things to come.    

The dinner that Debbie sent to Brian and Justin's room was welcome fuel to face the busy night that lay ahead of the couple at the art gallery, especially after they had worked so hard at burning up that energy before the dinner arrived. Justin was still a little sore from all the activity, but it was a soreness that brought the most beautiful Sunshine smile to his face when he thought of how ardently his lover took possession of him over and over again. Nothing brought more joy to Justin like the feeling he had whenever Brian made them one. He always felt so safe, protected, and loved. Only one other thing made him feel almost as good...his art. Tonight, thanks to Brian, he would get the chance to share that art with a world full of those who truly understood that love. It was just one more thing he owed to the man he loved.

Brian looked over at Justin who sat nervously beside him in the large vehicle and smiled. He could see that anxiety was building in Justin over the grand opening of his collection at the gallery tonight, but Brian had no fears at all. He knew plenty about artistic pieces due to his work over the years and he knew talent when he saw it. It didn't matter that the young artist was also the most important person in his life. The fact was that Justin simply had what it took to be a rip roaring success in the art world. He had an eye for beauty and a feel for emotions that translated onto his canvases and brought everything he drew into sharp relief and living, breathing life. He captured the mysteries of this ancient land they were living in as if he had been a part of it his whole life, or even in another life centuries ago. The paintings he had created of everyday Egyptians in the marketplace and centuries old sites throughout their travels amazed Brian with their weathered faces and noble bearings. He, of course, was not displaying his more personal paintings tonight. Those where for Brian's eyes only.

As Brian turned down the street that housed the large and most popular gallery in this part of the Country, Brian could already see that his efforts to spread the word about the art show had been more than successful. There was not a place left to park anywhere near the two storey building. Brian pulled up at the front of the entrance and waited for a young Egyptian valet to come collect his car. As he stepped out and handed his keys to the attractive young man, he waited for Justin to join him. The couple walked in as the young man happily drove off in the fancy car he was thrilled to have control of, if even for such a short time. 

When Brian and Justin walked into the front door of the gallery dozens of eyes turned to them. They were quite a sight....the tall sensual looking tanned older man and his fair-skinned young protege' made quite a fine figure to the ladies in the crowd and a few knowing men too. The walls in the main room and on the second storey were covered with canvases painted by the young American 'nephew' of Brian Kinney, the ultra successful businessman. The crowd was extremely eclectic on this particular evening. There were wealthy art patrons mixed with less than financially stable art students from the University. There were customers who were prepared to make purchases and gawkers who simply enjoyed a good show and free food. There were people of several nationalities in the room. There were also obvious art critics and press people, as evidenced by their notebooks that they were feverishly scratching in as they viewed select pieces. The opening had garnered a wonderful crowd and Brian couldn't have been more pleased.

The couple began mingling. Justin was constantly stopped to hear the effusive praise from both strangers and acquaintances. Throughout the evening the owner of the gallery had stopped Brian several times to report another sale of one of Justin's pieces. His renderings of some of the more ancient sites throughout Egypt had been the biggest sellers so far. There were a couple of pieces of the Great Pyramids that sold for the highest sums. He had captured something moody and timeless about the great structures that called out to many of the wealthier patrons. Prince Ahmad had even purchased a painting that captured one of the great kings from ancient times as he stood in all his royal finery beside his golden chariot. The man in that painting carried himself in the same way that Brian did and looked oddly similar, something that had not failed to be noticed by the Prince. 

Several of the gallery guests had come to Justin with special requests during the evening. Justin had not considered making commissioned pieces at first, but it soon became apparent that people truly loved his style of artwork. A few people did not find a piece that fit into their needs but they recognized that this young Justin had the talent to create what they envisioned, thus the inquiries. Justin talked it over with Brian and quickly decided to take on a couple of the more interesting requests. One was a desire for a painting of an ancient ship sailing on the Nile with Queen Cleopatra entertaining the Roman Caesar. This was made by an elderly couple from Italy. The second was made by a distinguished American businessman who was engaged to be married once he returned home to New York City. His future wife was fascinated by everything Egyptian and he wished to have a painting made that would incorporate the photo of his future wife into an Egyptian setting as a wedding gift. He would be leaving the country in a few weeks and wondered if Justin could complete the painting in time. The man was extremely likeable and offered Justin a large sum for the painting. His hesitation over whether he could complete the work only lasted for a moment and he soon agreed to take on the piece. 

As the night wore down to its conclusion, both Brian and Justin were more than ready to return home. Justin had sold almost half his paintings for decent sums already and inquiries had been made about several other pieces. Word of mouth had been quite good. Justin even had two commissioned pieces that he would start work on right away. Justin was already making his mark in the art world and he had barely started. Justin felt proud, but no more so than the man who loved him. Justin climbed into the car, patting his pocket where he had the names and addresses of the elderly couple and the businessman along with the fiancee's photo. He wasn't concerned with the money he had made. He knew Brian would take good care of the business end of his work. His joy was in knowing that people liked what they saw when they viewed his work. 

The men enjoyed being out with friends and in a crowd, but nothing made them happier than escaping into their private sanctuary....their home. There they could be openly affectionate without fear of censure or worse. The minute the door closed behind them they were free to touch and kiss each other as they saw fit. Today had been even more of a success and pleasure than they had anticipated so now they wanted to congratulate each other on the day's adventures in a way that only they could appreciate. Brian gave a few hurried instructions to his manservant, Ahmose, who quickly left the front parlor to see to his employer's needs. Justin looked at Brian questioningly. 

"I could use a hot bath," Brian informed Justin. "Care to join me?"

Justin smiled happily. After all their time together he knew what those words meant. The couple walked arm and arm through their garden towards the large master bedroom which led to their shared bathing room. By the time they reached the room, they could see that Ahmose had already drawn hot water to fill the sunken tub and laid out the necessary oils and ointments to provide a splendid massage afterwards. A large silken rope hung near the doorway to the room with a large bell at the end. It just waited for a good strong tug to bring in the other servant who served with Ahmose as masseur. But first, the cleansing. 

Each man began removing his clothing and draping the pieces carefully over the stands provided. Once they were in their birthday suits they took the five steps needed to reach the bottom of the king-size tub. They settled themselves on the marble bench that was built into the flooring in the very center of the tub facing each other. The heated water smelled of lavender oils. The men sat with their legs straddled over the bench and looked down at their semi soft penises as they floated in front of them. Brian took the luxuriant wash rag that he had brought into the tub with him and slowly began scrubbing across Justin's chest. Justin took the clue and began administering to Brian in the same manner.

The men slowly and sensuously scrubbed the front of each other, stopping on occasion to add a warm kiss to their services. They hadn't even touched the private area between their legs, but the condition of their penises belied that fact. By the time they had washed each other from the neck down to their muscular legs, their erections were too firm to float any longer and simply lay as stiff as boards against their stomachs. Justin reached down and wrapped his sensitive fingers around Brian's shaft. The rigid tool felt as inviting to Justin as a drink of cool water in a hot desert night. He felt along the shaft and heard a soft sigh escape from Brian. 

Brian reached out with both of his hands and placed the palms gently against the sides of Justin's face. The palms rested against the young man's ears. Brian's long fingers began sliding gently into the thick blond hair above Justin's ears. Brian's hands slid forward until the palms were cupping the blond's smooth cheeks. Brian's thumbs began playing with Justin's earlobes, tracing around the rim of the ears and gently inserting his fingers into the ear. The slight tickle caused a shiver to run along Justin's spine. Brian's fingers began tracing the outline of Justin's eyes, nose, and lips, the fingers playing the skin delicately like a precious instrument. He looked into the depths of Justin's sky blue eyes and saw his own desires reflected back at him. The gentle pressure of Brian's fingers on Justin's lips brought color to them and Brian could not resist placing his own lips where his fingers had just lain. 

Brian held Justin's face close to his as he slowly tasted of those lips that fit his so perfectly. He pressed against Justin's lips a bit harder and felt them softly melt away from his teeth, giving Brian's tongue the access it wanted. The tip of his tongue played another tune along Justin's ivory white teeth and they slowly yielded an entrance for Brian's searching tongue. The invasion was complete and Brian eagerly took possession of Justin's mouth. Justin played his melody along Brian's erection at the same time that he grabbed onto his own with his other hand. Soon the men were each playing out their own rhythms as Justin brought both himself and Brian to the brink of release at the same time that Brian fucked Justin's mouth, creating a heat that increased the pleasure between their legs. 

Before it was too late, Brian suddenly released Justin's mouth and face and pulled his lovers hands away from their fevered task below. With practiced skill he used the buoyancy of the water to lift Justin up and swing his leg over the bench and completely around so that he was now straddled across the bench with his back to Brian's chest. Brian lifted him again and brought Justin's rounded cheeks up against his stomach. Justin immediately knew what Brian wanted and reached back until he could feel the tip of Brian's cock right under the crack of his ass. He held onto the firm tool and placed it in the right position. When he felt secure in where it lay, Justin began to lower himself slowly down. Little by little he began to feel the pressure of the hard cock as it began to expand Justin's ready hole. The moment Brian could feel the tight ring of muscle relax in Justin, he thrust upwards with his hips. Justin let out a satisfied gasp and then forced himself down in a sudden rush that fully impaled him. 

Justin lay against Brian's back as the older man buried his face into the soft skin of Justin's neck, the tips of fair hair tickling Brian's nose. He breathed deeply of the smell of Justin's hair and skin and wrapped his arms around Justin's chest. His fingers began a whole new melody using Justin's nipples like tiny cymbals. He began rocking his hips upward and back as Justin rode him with unadulterated abandon. The deeper Brian penetrated the harder he hit that sweet spot inside Justin that rocked him to his core. Far too soon, both men were at a point of no return. Justin's body suddenly began quaking with the force of his oncoming orgasm. The pressure of his contracting interior muscles against Brian's super sensitized cock caused Brian to lose control at almost the same instance and he filled his lover with his own release. The pleasure had been so intense that he had bitten down on Justin's neck and left a small red outline of his teeth. Justin, in his heightened state of pleasure had not even noticed the nip at the back of his neck.

Brian remained happily inside of his beloved Justin for long minutes post orgasm while holding Justin tightly to his chest with his arms wrapped securely around the younger man's supple body. When the position they held began to reveal itself as slightly uncomfortable, Brian released Justin and helped him turn back around so that they could face each other again. A look of complete satisfaction was firmly planted on their faces as they gave each other one last kiss before a final scrub down and exit from the tub. After drying each other off, Brian rang for Ahmose and his assistant and the two large men entered minutes later. Thirty minutes later Brian and Justin were as loose and relaxed from their practiced rubdowns by the two expert masseurs as any man could be. They wrapped the large towels around their bodies and entered their bed chamber, ready for a perfect nights sleep in each others arms. As Ahmose started to walk through the room with the discarded clothing in his arms to be taken to the laundry room of the large house, Justin stopped him.

"Wait please," he asked of Ahmose. "I forgot to take the notes for the commissioned pieces out of my pocket when we got home. I have the instructions and the client's names and addressees in there."

"I will take care of that for you, Sir," Ahmose promised. "I will leave the papers on your desk in the work shop, if you would like."

"That will be fine, Ahmose. Thank you so much." 

"You are welcome, Sir."

Ahmose left the room with the clothing. Justin knew he need not worry. Ahmose never failed to do anything he promised. The important papers would be exactly where Ahmose had said they would be in the morning. The work shop had once been a glass encased solarium in the corner of the garden, but Brian had spent a pretty penny in having it redesigned as the perfect art studio for Justin to work in with some degree of privacy as an anniversary gift two years earlier. Just one more thing the man had done to make Justin's life richer and satisfying. As the men automatically settled into their accustomed spots next to each other in the vast bed, Brian kissed Justin good night and reminded him of how proud he was of his accomplishments. Justin began picturing the outline of the paintings he already envisioned for his first two commissioned pieces. Life was good...even better than a young man with no past had the right to expect...and all because of the man who lay beside him. Justin could not imagine being happier. He just hoped that Brian realized how much he was loved and appreciated for all he had done for him.

To be continued...........................