- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, Brian and Justin have joined Ahmad in the desert for a fun day of camel racing.  While there, Brian suggests a quick visit to the nearby Pyramids for Justin to have a chance to sketch the sights.  The journey brings a lot more than either man expected as Justin's memories are stirred up.  Comments are always welcome. Thank you, Grammy    

Little puffs of sand billowed out behind the camel's hooves with each step further into the desert. Brian kept the camel moving at a steady pace, and in the right direction, with a firm hand on the reins. He liked the feel of Justin's back resting against his chest. Even in the dry arid air of the desert he could smell the exotic clean aroma of the shampoo Justin had used to clean his golden hair. Justin had been able to remove his wide brimmed hat thanks to a large umbrella lodged in the front of the saddle and perched over their heads to protect their fairer skin. Brian was grateful to Ahmad for the thoughtful gesture which made it possible for Justin to lay back against his companion.

The swaying of the camel caused a constant friction of Justin's rounded buttocks against Brian's groin. The feeling was exquisite to the older man and he found himself unable to prevent the swelling of his cock because of it. It didn't help that he had been having fantasies for some time now of invading that beautiful backside with his eager member. But one thing Brian was most definitely not and that was a molester. He would never force himself on an unwilling partner. He was beginning to suspect that Justin found him intriguing...the naked painting of him having a lot to do with that notion...but Justin hadn't said a thing as of yet, and that was enough for Brian to hold back from what he truly wanted.

In the meanwhile, Justin was having a great deal of trouble breathing normally. He could feel Brian's manhood hardening against his sensitive backside and the desire to reach back and touch that beautiful thing was almost more than the young man could bear. Right now, he was just deeply grateful that Brian hadn't admonished him to sit up when he slowly let himself fall back against Brian's chest. The only problem was that the contact with Brian's beating heart made Justin's own heart beat faster causing a shortness of breath. He hoped they didn't have much further to go to reach their destination. He wasn't quite sure he could maintain his composure much longer with Brian so close to him.

******************************

The small caravan of race enthusiast finally reached the flat ground where a track had been roped off for the race. Brian and Justin could see a corral of beautiful steeds off to the side where handlers and young boys who served as jockeys all milled about preparing for the big events. Proud owners checked their animals and praised their riders as they eagerly waited their turn to show off to the crowd of betters and well wishers. Everyone was in a party mood as they looked over the camels or placed their bets with each other. Brian had hurried over to a small table set up in the sand and plunked down a sheath of bills. He gave the name of one of Ahmad's best camels and accepted the little ticket the man gave him after collecting the funds. Justin's eyes popped.

"That looked like a lot of money," he gasped.

"I like to take a gamble on things I believe in. Ahmad's camel has the best blood line available, and I trust my friend," Brian told the surprised young man.

"You're a risk taker, then," Justin shot back.

"If I wasn't, you wouldn't be here with me," Brian laughed.

Justin had to agree.

The rest of the day went by in a blur. Brian placed several bets, losing once and winning more than enough to make up for the loss. Justin found himself enjoying the camaraderie of the men even when he couldn't understand a word they were saying. Brian interpreted whenever Justin asked questions. Justin realized that the races were more than just a form of entertainment to Brian as he watched the antiques dealer moving in and out of the crowds making contacts and gathering information on recent finds of antiquities and art. Justin was duly impressed with Brian's way of dealing with the folks around him.

Stalls had been set up throughout the grounds with savory meats and vegetables grilling and stewing in pots set up over fires. Brian saw to it that Justin had samples of anything that caught his eye. The young man had quite an appetite on him and Brian enjoyed indulging him. Justin had noticed the distinctive lack of any females, even in the booths, and Brian explained the inappropriateness of females being around such activities. When Brian asked if Justin missed female companionship, the young blond quickly added...'not in the least'. His quick reaction gave Brian a momentary thrill, but he shook it off. He wasn't ready to hope too much.

The biggest thrill for Justin had nothing to do with the races themselves. He had brought his sketch pad and pencils with him in a knapsack. While Brian chatted with friends and placed bet, Justin sat cross legged in the sand or on folding chairs and sketched the many scenes around him. Brian, of course, figured in many of the sketches but Justin also thrilled to scenes of controlled chaos with youths on top of camels and racing down the tracks, and men in clusters bargaining and betting.

As the day began to draw to a close, Brian had taken note of Justin's absorption in his artistic endeavors. The thought crossed his mind again that Justin must have been in the Country to study his art. From the moment he had his hands on the art supplies, Justin spent all his free time in creating small masterpieces. There was no way this was a new thing for the young man. Brian was convinced of that. Perhaps he was visiting Giza and the Pyramids in order to sketch them while on a break from Cairo University or even the newly opened American University of Cairo, which had an excellent art department. It was something worth checking out. With this thought in mind, Brian sought out Justin again and put a question to the young man.

"Justin, I wonder how you would feel about taking a little detour before heading back for the vehicles?" Ahmad has assured me that they won't be leaving for a good two hours or more, so we have more than enough time to make a quick trip over to the Pyramids. They're only a twenty to thirty minute ride from here. Time enough for you to do some sketching and get back to join the others."

Justin's first reaction was unbridled excitement. They could clearly see the Great Pyramids rising from the floor of the desert in the distance. Justin loved the idea of a closer view. But strangely, the excitement turned to a sense of anxiety. It confused Justin, but he was not about to turn down Brian's generous offer.

"Are you sure you won't get us lost?" Justin laughed.

"I think our camel knows the way by now," Brian joked back. "Besides, I'm sure they'd find us eventually in case we have a camel with a bad sense of direction. So are you game or not?"

"I am if you are," Justin answered back.

Minutes later, the two men were rolling through the desert again, being driven by a camel who had made this same trek repeatedly in his lifetime. The closer they got to the vast structures, the more nervous Justin felt. He seemed to shrink even further into Brian's protective arms as the older man held tight to the reins. Brian could feel Justin starting to shake ever so slightly and the reaction surprised him. When they finally reached their destination, a large area set aside for visitors to the Pyramids who had chosen the camel as their mode of transportation, Brian realized that Justin was not acting in the excited way he had expected from the young man.

Brian stopped his mount in front of one of the large hitching posts provided and gave the order for the animal to descend to his knees. Once the animal was seated, Brian swung his leg backwards over the saddle in order to slide to the ground. He planted his feet firmly on sand and reached up to help Justin down. It was then that he saw the unmistakable look of apprehension in Justin's eyes. Justin slowly swung his leg over too and slid down into Brian's arms. Without thinking he rested his head on Brian's chest, breathing erratically.

Brian was confused, but it didn't stop him from gathering Justin into his arms more closely. He hugged Justin to him and felt the tremors that coursed through the young man's body. After some time, Justin seemed to relax against Brian and the older man felt safe in stepping back. He held Justin at arm's length and finally asked him the question that plagued him.

"What's happening, Justin? You're obviously disturbed by something here. The closer we got to the site, the more I could feel your discomfort."

"I...I...don't know. I can't pinpoint it. I...I only know that the closer we got to the Pyramids, the more uncomfortable I felt. But, I can't remember why....I....I," the frustration in Justin's voice quickly turning to panic.

Brian sensed the rising panic and instinctively gathered the young man into his arms again. Justin's arms wrapped around Brian's middle and he tried to control the strange fear that threatened to engulf him. His head began to ache. It was the first time he had suffered a headache in weeks but this time was different. It felt more external than internal. He looked up at Brian and a pleading for relief washed over his face. Brian looked into Justin's eyes and saw something there that called to him. He moved without rhyme or reason...it was a primal answer to Justin's unasked question. His mouth came down on Justin's.

Their lips met, tentatively at first as if afraid of rejection. There was no need for the fear. The pairs of lips seemed to fit like long lost puzzle pieces. There were no other human beings around, but it wouldn't have mattered one bit. The two men stood alone locked in an embrace that filled them both with overwhelming emotions. In that instant, Justin's fears evaporated like mist in the heat of the midday sun. All he felt was the complete joy that Brian's lips offered him. He wanted the kiss to last forever.

Brian had no desire to end their connection either as he moved his lips against his young companion's. Slowly Justin's lips began to part and Brian let his tongue slip between the crack to invade Justin's warm interior. Justin felt his heart skip beats as Brian's tongue sparked electrical jolts along his nerve endings. His blood raced faster through his veins as his heart began beating faster and faster, causing the young man's temperature to rise. If they had not been exposed to possible prying eyes where they stood, Brian knew he would have taken Justin down to the sand and made love to him right there. He forced himself, however, to finally release Justin from his tight embrace.

"I would apologize...if I was sorry," he was finally able to tell Justin, once he was able to get his breath back.

"You're not sorry?" Justin sounded surprised.

"Not in the least. I've been wanting to kiss you for some time, but I needed to know you wanted it too or it would never happen. Did I read you right, Justin?"

Justin didn't have to think about it twice. "Yes," he said simply.

Brian pulled Justin back for another kiss. This time Justin found himself responding even stronger. By the time they parted again, both men were breathing hard. They had felt each others arousal through the loose flowing pants as they pressed close together. Brian knew he needed to stop before things got out of hand. This was not a place for such open demonstrations of affection between two men. He gently set Justin back away from him. When he saw the quizzical look on the blond's face, he started to explain.

"Justin, trust me, I want to show you all the wonders that can be felt between two men when they care about each other, but this isn't the place for that. If you still want me to, I will be more than happy to be your guide into the pleasures of love between two men once we are alone at home. Meanwhile, you will have the time to think about whether it is truly what you want or not."

Justin smiled shyly at Brian. "I don't have to think about it, Brian. I've been thinking about it for a long time now and I already know exactly what I want...and need. I need you to show me what my mind has been imagining for a while now. I'm ready to learn and I wouldn't want anyone else to be my teacher."

Brian smiled back. "Then, I suggest we leave this place very soon and see if we can get Ahmad to cut this visit short as quickly as possible."

Justin nodded his enthusiastic agreement. Brian led Justin to a viewing site for the most prominent Pyramid and waited patiently as the young man took out pad and pencil and quickly sketched the magnificent view. He still felt a slight unease as he went about his business, but the abject fear was completely gone. No lingering ghosts tugged at his memory while he had visions of being alone with Brian dancing in his head. Less than a half hour later, Justin tucked the rough draft of a future painting into his knapsack and joined Brian on a nearby bench. He took a quick look around and spotting no one, he leaned in to offer his lips for one more quick kiss. Brian accepted gratefully and then rose to join Justin as they walked back to their patient camel.

*****************************************

The ride back to the racing site started out the same as before, but the feeling was intensified on this journey. As the animal swayed from side to side, Justin's buttocks built up a friction to Brian's groin that was even more unbearable to Brian knowing that Justin was going to offer him his body in a matter of hours. Brian's cock was rock hard in a matter of minutes. As Brian held the reins out before him, Justin reached up to Brian's arms and lowered them downwards. Brian's hands felt Justin's stiffness as it brushed against his palms as they came to a rest in the young man's lap.

Brian could not resist the pull of longing he felt coming off Justin in waves. He joined the two reins in one hand and used the other hand to unfasten Justin's pants. Justin released Brian's arms and took the reins from his hand, thus freeing Brian to spread the pants enough to reach in and pull Justin's cock from its bed. Justin fell back against Brian and raised his hips up as far as possible without unseating himself. Brian used his hands to begin playing with the virgin cock he held.

Brian knew exactly what buttons to push...or rather what part of Justin to stroke and tease...to get the young man panting like a thirsty camel. Much too soon, Justin could feel his arousal reaching maximum proportions. Brian knew from vast experience that Justin was on the edge. He lowered his head and began to lick the young man's ear and throat. He murmured words of encouragement as he felt the hot member begin to expand. Brian wrapped his hand around the head just in time to capture the juices as they flowed. Justin shouted out his joy at the sensation that was so much better than the lonely five finger exercises he had taken to administering to himself since his fantasies of Brian had grown stronger. With his last spurt, he collapsed full force against his mentor.

They were drawing closer to the racing camp as Justin reached down to reattach the front of his pants. He wanted so much to give Brian the same pleasure as he reached back to see if he could find the treasure that lay there. Brian gently slapped his hand away.

"Not yet, Justin. My turn will come. That was just for you...to give you a taste of things to come."

Justin was frustrated. He wanted more than anything to feel Brian's heart beating out of his chest the way his had...and knowing he had been the one to bring the older man such pleasure. It would not be soon enough that they would be back at Brian's villa. Justin had no fear of what Brian would be teaching him. Something told him that this was meant to be. He knew in his heart that Brian was the only one who could instruct him in the ways that he so eagerly sought. Justin had every intention of drinking in every bit of knowledge Brian was going to offer him.

To be continued..............