- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Months of getting to know each other have passed since that first night, but Brian still looks back on that first night and the next morning which is forever etched in his memory.    

Days turned into weeks, weeks into months, and Brian found himself seeing life through brand new eyes. Each day was an adventure with Justin. He had the natural curiosity of an intelligent youth and it rubbed off on Brian. Brian had never thought of himself as being jaded before, but he now saw that he had only been going through the motions of enjoying life since Justin was now beside him. Brian was Justin's tutor in the pleasures that sex between two men could offer, but Justin returned the favor by being Brian's tutor in the pleasures of sharing your thoughts and feelings with someone else. The men spent as much time talking about everything under the sun as they did making love in every position and place they could think of that was of no danger to them, especially at home among servants who loved and respected them.

One memory of their countless times together still stood out in vivid detail for Brian and always brought a huge smile to his face when he thought of it. It was the first morning that they spent in each others arms. The night before, Brian had given Justin his first fellatio experience. The young man had rewarded Brian for his efforts with an orgasm that shook the blond to his core. Brian had felt enormously proud of himself for bringing Justin such joy. They had fallen asleep right after, but an hour later Brian had awakened to the feel of Justin placing tender kisses all along his bare chest. Brian had reached for the young man's shoulders and pulled him up so that he could plant a firm kiss on his lovers lips. When they parted, Justin had asked if it was his turn now. Brian kissed his lover again and nodded his agreement. That was all Justin needed. Brian spent the next hour showing Justin how to give him the same pleasures that had been bestowed upon Justin earlier. The kid was a natural. By the time Brian had finally reached his point of no return, he had no doubts that he was in for some spectacular mutual blow jobs in the future.

What happened the next morning was what stood out the most for Brian, and was something he most likely would never forget or even want to. After receiving the pleasure that Justin gave him so willingly, Brian had slipped into a caftan and opened his door into the wide hallway. Ahmose was sitting up in a comfortable chair next to his long bed that was conveniently set up across from the main bedrooms of Brian's house. Brian had assigned his manservant a room of his own, just as all his other servants had, but the devoted man insisted on being close by in case his employer needed him. He insisted it was the right thing to do and Brian didn't argue. The hallway was wide enough to be called a room all on its own and Ahmose seemed quite comfortable. He seemed to have a sixth sense when it came to Brian, and it was obvious he had been waiting to be summoned.

Brian smiled inwardly. He was always able to count on Ahmose to know what he needed. Right now he needed food, badly. A quick word to his servant and he rejoined Justin. The young man was sitting on the edge of the ottoman, fidgeting uncomfortably. Brian laughed and pulled the blond up, leading him through a door at the opposite side of the huge bed that dominated the room. The door led into a marbled bathroom. Justin's eyes popped when he saw the modern flush toilet along the wall in the center of the spacious room. He knew the house had modern facilities, but this room was much more than he expected. He had been using the common bathing chamber for all his personal needs and was not aware that Brian had a private room just for himself, although he wasn't surprised. What did surprise him was how modern the facilities were.

He was aware that a large percentage of the population of Egypt didn't even have indoor plumbing as of yet. Almost all the wealthier citizens certainly did. What made Brian's chamber stand out was the sunken tub that was built into the tiled floor. It took up the entire left side of the room. There were two long tables with cushioning at the other end, one on each side of the room. Justin knew they were there for laying out during a massage since that was what the one in the common bathing room was used for. He had even partaken of a few massages since entering the home. The star of the room was the modern day flush toilet that stood dead center between the tables and tub. Justin felt familiar with the modern plumbing and made quick work of using the facility. Brian laughed, lifting his caftan so that he could relieve himself quickly too.

Once the toilet had been flushed, the men made their way back into the bed chamber. Shortly after, a firm knock announced the arrival of Ahmose with tray in hand. He entered the room and lowered the tray onto a beautifully carved ebony table. The smell of spiced meats and sliced fruits assailed the ravenous men's nostrils as Ahmose removed the silver cover from the platter on the tray. Ahmose proceeded to pour some wine into goblets and set them next to the platter. He stepped back and the lovers approached eagerly.

"Very good choices, my friend. Thank you," he told his servant. "We won't be needing anything else till morning. Have a good night's sleep."

"Yes, sir," Ahmose acknowledged, bowing his head slightly and turning to leave the room. He knew he had plenty of time to sleep now. His employer and the young man would not be awake too early, he had no doubt. He closed the door behind him.

Brian and Justin wasted no time in filling the plates that Ahmose had also brought with him with as many tidbits as the plates would hold. Justin sighed in satisfaction after consuming several varieties of both meat and fruit. He had been so filled up with the pleasure of satisfying his sexual hunger, which for all he knew he had never done before in his entire life, that he had failed to notice how empty his stomach had become. It was much the same for Brian, although he was satisfying much more than just a sexual hunger with Justin and he knew it.

Once the men had become fully sated and their growling stomachs had quieted down completely, Brian gulped down the last of the wine from the carafe and set the cover back onto the platter. They removed the caftans they had slipped on to eat and retired to the large bed. They slipped between the silken sheets and lay spooned together. The combination of their full stomachs, late hour, and recent activities caused them both to be too exhausted to experiment any further for this night. They fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, or more accurately early afternoon, Brian finally roused himself from the pleasant dreams of pleasurable camel rides he had been having, starring his favorite blond. Brian stretched his long slender legs languidly down the length of the bed and turned to snuggle against Justin's warm skin again. He had shared this very bed with numerous men before but never welcomed seeing them the next morning. This time was so different. He was very careful not to wake the gently snoring blond. He felt a certain comfort in hearing the tiny sounds of Justin's breathing and feeling his bare chest rise and fall with each breath. He ran his hand freely along Justin's chest and let it slowly move downward. Justin began to stir and he automatically moved his buttocks backwards so that the perfect globes rested more firmly against Brian's crotch.

Brian could hear Justin's breath suddenly catch in his throat and realized that the young man was slowly waking. He smiled against Justin's neck. He let his long arm move even further down Justin's torso until he encountered the soft tangle of hair that protected his manhood. Brian placed his lips against Justin's neck and began administering tiny kisses along the sensitive skin there. His hand began pulling gently on the bush of curly pubes, twirling the strands between his fingers. Justin let out a tiny mewling sound that sent a shiver down Brian's back. His cock responded at the same time, beginning to harden with the pleasurable sound.

Brian used his elbow to gain more leverage and began to move slowly down Justin's back, placing tender kisses all along his spine and over to his sides. He made sure to cover as many inches of exposed skin as he could as he let his lips, and eventually tongue, travel downwards. All the while, Brian let the hand that draped over Justin's body continue its magic touch. He had finally abandoned the curly hairs and used his large hand to scoop up Justin's cock and balls. He let his hand play with the swiftly growing manhood in front while his mouth played with Justin's rear. Once his mouth reached the beautifully formed ass cheeks, Brian let his tongue travel between the crack that divided them. When he reached the puckered hole that waited there, he flicked his tongue against it in a hard rapid stroke. Justin let out a loud gasp, and pulled away, forcing Brian to let go of the treasure he had been holding onto.

"Justin," Brian whispered, "are you okay?"

Justin turned around and waited for Brian to come back to the head of the bed.

"Yes, I'm fine. I...what...I mean what was that? I mean, what were you doing?"

"You didn't like it?" Brian asked, somewhat amused.

"I...I didn't say that. I mean, it felt good. I just didn't expect it...that's all. I mean, is it okay to do that?"

"Oh my dear Justin, anything is okay between two men as long as both want it and enjoy it. There are so many things I want to show you, but we'll do it at your pace."

"What was it you were doing, exactly?" the young man inquired.

"Ahh, that was called anilingus. Your anus is good for more than one thing, Justin. You have some very sensitive skin there. I was stimulating your perineum and ass hole. There is even more...much more I can do to bring you pleasure, but I'll only give you what you are willing to receive."

Justin paused for only a moment, but made his mind up quickly. He suddenly flipped onto his stomach and raised his ass by scrunching up on his knees slightly. He looked back and grinned at Brian, who was amused by the young man's enthusiasm.

"Well?" Justin prodded.

Brian sobered up quickly and crawled up behind Justin, coming face to face (so to speak) with the virgin hole fully exposed to him. He went about gathering saliva to dampen his fingers and playfully rubbed them from ass hole to balls and back. Using his hands and tongue skillfully, he soon had Justin squirming and pushing back with his hips in order to encourage Brian further. When Brian suddenly used a spit slicked finger to penetrate Justin's hole, the blond let out a loud gasp and fell forward. Brian came to a halt, but seconds later Justin had risen back up and pressed against the finger that was still lodged inside.

Brian was experienced enough to know that Justin was receiving a great deal of unexpected pleasure from his manipulations. Brian took it slow but steady. After playing inside with a single digit, he eventually added another, scissoring them back and forth and penetrating as deeply as possible. With each insertion, Justin's muscles would contract and relax more. Each time Brian hit a certain spot inside Justin would let out a moan of pleasure. Brian noticed when Justin quickly grabbed his own cock and began to stroke it, the speed intensifying in time with Brian's moves. Brian's experienced fingers recognized when Justin was at the edge of his orgasm. He could feel his lovers muscles contracting tightly as he began to fall over into his release. Once the last spasm calmed, Justin rolled over.

Brian got up to relieve himself while Justin came down from his high. Brian rejoined him, using the towel he had fetched from the other room to wipe the young man clean. As he lovingly washed the cum off the sheet and Justin's chest, he smiled down at the heavy lidded youth. Justin was finally calmed enough to speak.

"That...oh my god...that was incredible Brian. You said there is more? Can I ask you something?"

"Of course," Brian replied.

" I overheard something at the Liberty Cafe between your friends not long ago and I wanted to ask you about it. I didn't have the nerve before because it was too personal, plus I didn't know if you'd appreciate it. I think I could safely ask it now."

Brian's curiosity was piqued. "What is so personal, you were afraid to ask? I told you that you could come to me with any questions."

"I know, but....oh hell, here goes. I heard them talking about 'taking it up the ass'. It sounded painful, for some reason. Is this thing we just did what they were talking about, because if it was it was far from painful. It was the best thing I've ever felt in my life."

Brian let out a huge laugh. "Oh my dear, dear innocent Justin. What we just did was only a small part of what the boys were talking about, and yes the full package can be painful in the beginning but it can also bring a great deal of joy to both the giver and receiver if it's done right."

"So what else is there. I want to try it. I want to try everything with you, Brian."

"Are you sure you want to do that so soon? It is the ultimate expression of feeling between two men."

"Everything, Brian! I want to feel everything with you. I don't want you to hold back anything."

Brian hesitated. He longed to feel that ultimate expression of joy with Justin. He already sensed it would be more than he had ever felt before, but he didn't want to rush the young man. He asked himself if Justin was truly ready so soon. The look on Justin's face confirmed it.

"You're very sure?"

Justin nodded, then jumped up, lifted one finger and grinned. He made a mad dash for the other room. Moments later, Brian heard the chain being pulled on the toilet. Justin's smiling face appeared in the door between the two rooms. There was not an ounce of trepidation in his face. He slid onto the bed on his stomach, next to Brian. Brian ran his fingers through Justin's golden locks. The young man smiled up at Brian. He was ready.

"Turn over on your back, Justin. I want to watch your face," he instructed simply.

Justin flipped over eagerly. Brian grabbed a small jar sitting on the stand next to his bed. He scooted down to Justin's legs and parted them. He settled on his knees between Justin's outstretched legs. He lifted them, bending them at the knees. Reaching to the top of the bed, he grabbed one of his thickest pillows and placed it under Justin's buttocks. He now had an unobstructed view of the manhood that lay draped down between the lad's thighs. Brian began to work the cock with slow and sensuous movements. In a matter of minutes, Justin's cock was standing proudly and giving Brian a better view of the intended target.

Brian began to play with Justin's hole and surrounding skin again, using his fingers to spread and relax the hole. When Justin began quietly moaning with the invasion of the fingers, Brian stopped to open the jar beside him. He scooped out a generous portion of lubricant inside and began running it up and down his own hardened shaft. Justin's eyes had popped open when Brian had stopped his ass play. He stare eagerly at Brian as the man prepared himself. Once his cock was thoroughly swathed in lubricant, he dipped in again and placed more lubricant against Justin's spasming hole, poking a little inside the tunnel. Justin was enthralled by the sights and touches he was experiencing for the first time.

"Are you ready," Brian asked. Justin nodded. "It will probably hurt at first, but I'll go slow. Just tell me what you want. Breathe deeply." Another nod in response.

Brian placed the weeping tip of his cock against Justin's waiting hole. He raised Justin's legs and placed them over his shoulders. He leaned forward. The tip poked a small opening. Justin instinctively pulled back. Brian stopped. He looked at Justin for a sign. The blond pushed his hips forward again and relaxed. He took a deep breath. Brian poked slightly forward again, holding himself steady. Justin didn't retreat, but he let out a groan. Brian stopped again. Justin grabbed Brian's knee, trying to pull it forward. Brian leaned down for a kiss. When he rose back up, he slowly pushed forward again. Justin took a deep sigh and concentrated on his muscles. He willed them to relax.

Brian could finally feel a lessening in the tension of Justin's entrance. He pushed forward a little harder and heard Justin cry out at the same instant he felt the muscular ring give way. Brian found himself half sealed inside Justin's warmth. He stopped again, looking down into the blond's face. Tiny droplets of tears were squeezed out of the corners of his eyes and trailing down to his ears.

"Justin?"

Justin's eyes flew open. He smiled up at Brian, then reached up to bring the older man's face to his again. He kissed Brian deeply. "More," he whispered in Brian's face.

Brian sat back up again. He readjusted Justin's buttocks, giving him better access to the young man's depths. He pulled out just slightly and then, warning Justin to take a deep breath, he plunged forward until he was firmly seated all the way in. Justin cried out again but just as quickly as the cry died out, he began pushing himself hard against Brian's groin. Brian pulled out and then plunged forward again. With each new stroke, Justin let out a guttural sound that sent shock waves through Brian. With each new stroke, the blond pushed his hips harder against Brian's groin. It was obvious Brian was hitting Justin's prostate perfectly because the young man was quickly consumed by a shaking inside that translated his pleasure to the cock that impaled him.

Brian could feel his balls tightening by the time he had brought Justin to that point of no return, so clearly etched on his sweating face. Justin's eyes were shining with a combination of tears and lust. He suddenly let go of Brian's legs and used both hands to pull Brian's face down to his for a third time. He grabbed Brian's hair and pulled him down so that he could claim Brian's lips for himself. He forced his tongue deep into Brian's throat and began fucking Brian's mouth the same way his ass was being fucked. He suddenly released Brian's mouth so that he could let out an unearthly scream of pure pleasure as he spilled out stream after stream of evidence of his release onto his stomach and chest. A couple more thrusts and Brian filled Justin's virgin ass with his own release.

Brian collapsed to the side, dragging Justin with him. He was not ready to separate from his lover. The thought flashed through his mind that he had been right all along. He had known that this would be different with Justin....somehow better this time than ever before. As they lay there together that first morning as a couple while trying to get up the energy to start the day, they both saw a future that looked a lot brighter than it had been the morning before. And they were right. They would have many adventures and good times ahead, before their world would inevitably turn upside down.

To be continued.................