- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

Brian and Justin sat in their new bed opening their Christmas gifts. They had agreed not to buy anything major this year. Brian had decided he wanted the bed and that would be their main gift to each other. When all the gifts had been opened and they had had coffee and toast with jam, Brian swiped all their gifts and paper and crumbs off the bed and pulled his lover close. He kissed Justin thoroughly feeling them both grow hard.

"I missed you so much," Brian whispered against Justin's throat.

"You don't have to miss me anymore. I'm here to stay."

"I like the sound of that."

"Is that your favorite Christmas present?" Justin teased.

"Undoubtedly."

"You know I'm really sorry for doubting you yesterday."

"I know and I told you to forget it."

"But I feel bad, so I was thinking…"

"Uh oh."

"Hey! I think we should stay in our new bed all week and I'll make it up to you."

"You will? And just how might you do that?"

"It's better if I show you."

"Okay."

"You're so easy," Justin giggled. He really was sorry for doubting Brian and he hoped he could make it up to him.

"Just when it comes to you."

"And that's the way it should be," Justin said with a smile. He pushed Brian down onto his back.

"Okay, big city boy, show me what you've got."

Justin grinned. "I'm going to ride your cock for the next hour."

"Hour?"

"Yep."

"Isn't that shooting a little high?"

"It's you who'll be shooting high," Justin chuckled.

"Is that right?"

"Yep."

"Are you going for the Guinness Book of World Records?"

"Hm, we could, but I forgot to get someone here to verify it."

"Too bad," Brian laughed. "Let's get started."

Justin raised an eyebrow. He let his finger trail down Brian's chest stopping to tweak each nipple. His hand continued south tugging gently on the short hairs of Brian's pleasure trail. He heard a little moan from his lover and noted that someone's dick was already hard. His hand ventured a little further giving the burgeoning cock a tiny caress before reaching underneath to do the same to Brian's balls.

Brian groaned and shifted under him. "Justin," came the breathy sound.

"What?" Justin asked as his hands caressed the inside of Brian's thighs. He leaned down and licked along the collarbone that Brian had broken all that time ago.

"If you keep this up, I'll come in your hand and then we won't have a hope of getting in the Guinness book."

"I told you, we have no one hear to verify what we're doing so forget the record. I'm going to make a record of my own."

"Oh," Brian gasped as Justin latched onto a nipple and sucked and licked and bit and pulled. "Fucking shit!" Brian groaned.

"You are going to be so ready for me to ride you."

"You think?"

"I know," Justin said with certainty.

Justin continued to explore Brian's body. He licked and kissed every surface whispering sweet nothings as he did. Brian groaned and moaned and finally begged his lover to get on with it. His dick was screaming for release.

Justin suited Brian up and slicked lube along the shaft. Then he used one of Brian's tricks putting pressure just behind Brian's balls to draw his lover back from the edge.

"Better?" Justin smiled sweetly. Brian nodded unable to talk. "Hold this for me," Justin whispered handing Brian's cock off to Brian.

Justin stood on the bed, legs straddling Brian's hips. He looked down at Brian and smiled one of his megawatt smiles. Brian held his dick straight up waiting for Justin to claim it, but he couldn't take his eyes off Justin's beautiful face.

"I love you so much," Brian said softly. "I've missed you more than you'll ever know."

If anything Justin's radiance increased exponentially. Brian wasn't sure he could look into his partner's face without being blinded by the love he saw there.

Justin squatted above him and gradually eased Brian's dick into his hole. He went very slowly taking it inch by glorious inch. When he had most of it he sat firmly down on Brian's groin causing Brian to emit a loud groan.

"Here we go," Justin grinned. He started his up and down motion twisting and tightening and occasionally slamming into Brian's groin. He went on and on knowing the stamina that his partner had, and refusing to let Brian touch his dick and set off their mutual orgasms. After many minutes with both of them drenched in sweat, Justin tightened his ass and sat down hard. They both exploded in blinding orgasms. Justin slumped forward into Brian's arms, still sitting on the man's dick.

"Oh, fucking Jesus Christ!" Brian gasped.

"Um," was Justin's only response after a couple of minutes.

"That was un-fucking-believable."

"Who said I'm done."

"Huh?"

"I said I'm not done." Having said that, Justin began to kiss Brian making sure that Brian's cock remained tightly lodged up his ass. He grabbed both of Brian's breasts and squeezed. With little short movements Justin began to rise and fall on the once flaccid cock. He could feel it start to harden and he smiled at Brian.

"See," he gloated. "We're not done yet."

"I should change the condom," Brian managed to get out.

Justin shook his head. "I'm not stopping." He began a sequel to the ride he had just taken them on. Much, much later they each achieved another memorable orgasm. This time Justin fell on Brian's chest and then rolled away gasping for air. He was totally exhausted. A quick glance at his lover told him that Brian was too.

"One hour, five minutes," Brian groaned.

"Huh?"

"That's how long my dick has been up your ass."

Justin giggled. "You were timing it?"

"Yeah, and it was definitely worthy of world record status."

"Why, thank you."

"You're welcome although I should be thanking you. You had to do most of the work."

"I could use a little nap."

"Me too," Brian agreed pulling the covers over them and spooning himself against Justin's back. They quickly fell asleep.

Some time later they awoke to the sound of the phone ringing. Brian sat up with a start. He reached for the phone wondering if it would be John. "Hello."

"Merry Christmas, Brian," Lindsay's voice said.

"Same to you."

"There's someone here who wants to talk to you."

"Hi, Daddy, are you coming over?"

"Um," Brian stalled. He didn't want to get out of bed at all. "Could I come over tomorrow?"

"But today's Christmas, Daddy."

"I know, son, but I'm kind of busy."

There was a long pause. Lindsay's voice came on the line. "At least come for a few minutes later today. Come for dinner if you like."

"I'll try to get over later," Brian finally agreed. "Gus got his presents, didn't he?"

"Yes, but he wants to show you and have you and Justin play with him."

"Okay, but no dinner."

"See you later."

"Are we going to see Gus?" Justin asked.

"I'm sorry, but I can't disappoint him."

"I'm fine with that. I love Gus too."

That earned Justin another long kiss.

"What have we got to eat?" Justin asked at the end of the kiss.

"I see your attention has returned to its true focus, your stomach," Brian laughed.

"Asshole," Justin swatted him.

"There's some turkey breast in the freezer and I don't know what else."

"I'll go look."

Brian heard the microwave being programmed. And then Justin reappeared at the top of the steps.

"Did I tell you I love our new bed?"

Brian smiled. "Glad it meets with your approval."

"It has just the right bounce," Justin giggled wickedly. "Let's have a shower while the turkey defrosts." Justin grabbed Brian's hand and pulled him to his feet.

They showered and made turkey sandwiches. Brian even had some mayo on his. When they had eaten Justin cleaned up and announced that they had enough left to make dinner later. They decided to go see Gus and play with him for a while. While they were at Mel and Lindsay's Debbie called wanting them all to come to dinner. They all gently refused not wanting Debbie to go to all the trouble. She would have enough people with her own brood to look after.

Shortly after, Brian and Justin returned home and gave the new bed another workout. They made some more sandwiches and sat eating them in the bed.

"This is the best Christmas dinner I've had in a long time," Brian declared.

Justin almost choked on his sandwich. "You've got to be kidding!"

"Nope, you're here and I have you all to myself," Brian said licking his fingers before he started letting them wander over Justin's body.

Justin giggled. "You are so sweet. It's a good thing we don't have dessert or I'd go into insulin shock."

"I'd never let that happen," Brian stated pulling Justin into his arms.

"If you keep this up, we may need a new mattress in a week."

"I can afford it," Brian chuckled.

For the next few days they left the loft only once, to get groceries to allow them the stamina to continue with their sexual exploits. Brian had given his workers the week off between Christmas and New Year's and people left them pretty much alone.

Halfway through the week, the phone rang in the afternoon. Brian answered it.

"Hello, little brother," John's voice said. He sounded much better, calmer than the last time they had talked.

"How are you?"

"A little better."

"What happened?"

"You remember me telling you about looking for a surrogate so that Bobby and I could have a child?"

"Yeah."

"We found one, and she was a little over two months pregnant with my baby. She had a miscarriage Christmas Eve." The last came out as little more than a whisper. It was like John could hardly bear to say it aloud.

"Shit, John. I'm so sorry."

"That makes two of us."

"Are you going to try again?"

"I don't think so," John said slowly. I don't want to go through that again."

"I understand miscarriages happen all the time. It doesn't mean you can't have a baby. It might work the next time."

"I … I don't know. We're talking about adopting an older child. We haven't decided."

"I see." Brian could tell John had just about reached his limit of talking about this.

"The reason I called is to invite you and the gang up here for New Year's, anybody who wants to come. Claire has the turkey from Christmas. We didn't feel like celebrating. Would you let people know?"

"They're going to ask questions. You know that, don't you?"

"I know. I'm going to try to be prepared for them."

"You don't have to do this if it's too soon."

"I … I'll be all right."

"Okay, John, I'll let people know."

When Brian hung up Justin looked at him questioningly. "John and Bobby were trying to have a baby. The surrogate miscarried on Christmas Eve."

"Fuck!"

"Yeah, nothing's for sure in this life."

"Except this," Justin said pulling Brian into his arms.

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>

"Hi, Rach," Bobby greeted his sister as she opened her front door.

"Bobby!" Rachel pulled her brother inside then brother and sister hugged. All Bobby's sadness and frustrations poured out as he cried in his sister's arms.

"I'm so sorry. I wanted to come over as soon as I heard but Claire said it was best that I stay away. That was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I wanted to be there for you and John." Rachel led her brother to the kitchen and began to prepare coffee for the two of them.

"I know. John was devastated and I just felt so lost. He wouldn't talk about it for two days not even to Claire. He just stayed in bed. When he finally got up, he showered, went to Claire's, then disappeared. He called to tell me that he was inviting the gang up for New Year's. Rach, I haven't seen John in almost a week. I call his cell; it goes directly to voice mail then a couple of hours later he calls back. This is the first time since the ceremony that we've been apart for more than a day. Rach, I'm afraid I'm losing him." The tears started to flow down Bobby's cheeks again. Rachel sat next to him and held his hands.

"What does Claire say?"

"She said that he used to do this when he was really angry or depressed. Like when he broke up with a girlfriend or something. He's always been so calm, so level headed. I've never seen him do anything like this."

"Bobby, this is the first time he's lost a baby."

"But I lost it too," Bobby whispered.

"I know, sweetie, and if John was thinking straight he'd realize that you're in this together. But remember it was his sperm. He probably thinks it's his fault."

"But the doctor said..."

"What the doctor says and what's in John's heart are two different things."

Brother and sister sat in silence for a few awkward moments then Rachel asked a question.

"Bobby, why didn't you ask me?"

"Ask you what?"

"To be your surrogate."

"You? I thought you were done having kids."

"George and I may not want anymore children but that doesn't mean I'm incapable of it. All my parts still work and I'm only a year older than you."

"But George..."

"George and I have already discussed it. And he's cool with it. When we both decided that having the two girls was enough, George had the snip."

"Ouch. He didn't want to try for a boy?"

"Nah. There are enough boys in the family. That's why my girls are the darlings of the family and the spoiled ones. His brothers all had boys. His parents were thrilled with the girls. Bobby, I'll do this for you and John."

"But won't it be difficult to give up the baby? Are you emotionally prepared to be an aunt to your own baby and not the mother?"

"Yes. Look, I'm not saying this will be easy but knowing how much this baby is wanted by the two of you and how loved it will be, I'll make my self satisfied. Besides, you'll know I'll baby-sit at any time. Think, Bobby. With my genes and John's, this baby will really be a part of you both. Can you picture him? Red hair and hazel eyes. He'll be beautiful."

"You know it'll be a boy."

"Yes."

"With red hair and hazel eyes."

"Yes."

They sat together in silence again sipping coffee.

"We have one problem with this," Bobby said matter-of-factly.

"What?"

"I can't find John."

"Let's go to Claire's. We'll tell her our plan and have her call him. John's devoted to Claire. The minute he hears her on the phone, he'll drop everything and come home."

"Rachel, you're a genius and the best sister ever. Let's go."

Rachel and Bobby left a note for George who was out with the girls, grabbed their coats and headed for Claire's.