- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Justin strike a deal to keep their affair quiet.  Justin is confident that he is falling in love with Brian, but Brian is hesitant to make too strong a committment.    

Step three of Brian's plans for the most momentous night of Justin's life had gone smoothly as far as Justin was concerned. He had been a little unsure of where Brian would go with what had happened between them. He knew that being with Brian was the best thing that had ever happened to him but he wasn't that secure in thinking that it meant as much to Brian. He was certainly well aware of Brian's reputation for being a lone wolf who had a one fuck only policy for almost every trick in his life. Justin knew that he could very well be in that same boat but that thought had hurt much more than he wanted to admit. Then he had sat down across from Brian to hash out what had happened to the two of them.

Brian had watched Justin for signs of clinginess. He was now painfully aware that the young man he had intended to have a little fun with and then move on to the next available man had strong feelings for him. No one had to tell him that. The drawing he saw in Justin's living quarters was proof positive. The drawing of Brian that Justin had created was as intimate and loving as any artist could ever produce. Justin had all but made love to Brian with the picture. Brian had the feeling that he could crush this young man's spirits with the wrong words and for some reason that he couldn't explain, even to himself, the thought of hurting Justin like that was too painful. He knew he couldn't just say, 'thanks for the fuck,' and walk away.

Brian was happy to see that Justin sat in his massage chair across from him without a pleading look splashed across his face. He seemed calm and collected, and Brian respected that tremendously. He knew the blond was waiting for him to speak first, so he plunged on in.

"Look, Justin," he began. "First of all, I've got to tell you that tonight is probably the best fucking time I've had in a long time...if not ever. You amazed me. Who knew you had all that heat inside you, kiddo. I mean, I felt more like I was on the Sun rather than the Moon with you. You literally brightened this place up with that body and smile of yours. And I want you to know that it wasn't just another fuck to me, okay?"

A bright smile flashed across Justin's face but he just shook his head. He sensed that this wasn't the time to be gushing or interrupt Brian's thoughts.

Brian continued on. "I also need you to understand something, if you don't already. I don't do boyfriends...ever!" He paused to see if that would get a reaction. Justin said nothing...just continued to smile quietly. Brian continued. "What I'm saying is I'd like to spend some more time with you...." (Where the hell did that come from?), "but it has to be our own private thing. I'm your boss, and even though fraternizing rules between consenting adults have been changed, I still don't want any jealousies and misunderstanding to mess up my working teams. You can understand what I'm getting at, right?"

Justin finally felt free to respond. "I completely understand, and I agree. Soooo, you're saying that as long as I don't put out any announcements that the boss is interested in sucking and fucking me on occasion, then I can expect some more of the pleasures that I was just able to enjoy in the future. Have I got the gist of it?" Justin grinned wickedly.

"Sounds right to me, Sunshine. Can you live with that arrangement?"

"Sunshine?"

"Got a problem with that?"

"No!" Justin felt a secret thrill that Brian had just given him a nickname. He had a strong feeling it wasn't an everyday occurrence with the man.

"Well then, so we're agreed. We can have fun when we feel like it and there will be no strings attached. And if either one of us is ready to move on, the other one will let go without embarrassing histrionics or regrets. And this thing will remain our own private business. Right?"

Justin felt like he should cross his fingers since the truth was that it would be very painful for him when Brian got tired of him, which he strongly suspected was inevitable. But for now, he would take what he could get. It was certainly better than no Brian at all. He plastered a smile on his face and answered Brian with conviction.

"We're agreed," he responded with no hesitation.

Brian felt a great sense of relief. He realized that he had been testing Justin to see how the young man would react to the limitations placed on their relationship. It was important to Brian. He wasn't about to set himself up for a world of hurt. He had been hurt far too much by his own family while growing up and trying to make his way in the world and he had vowed that no one else would ever get close enough to bring him pain again. He had stuck to that promise to himself like a lion to its prey. Besides that, Justin was too vulnerable and special to be brought pain either. Brian had not figured out yet why he felt so protective of the kid. He laughed when he thought of how he felt almost like an older brother to a baby brother with Justin...only he knew he would never lust after a baby brother like he did Justin. Justin's agreement brought him back to the things at hand.

"Then it's settled." Brian stuck his hand out to the younger man.

Justin stood up and grabbed Brian's hand. He gave it a good shake and then held on as he circled the small coffee table between them to stand directly in front of Brian who had turned to face him. He leaned in and, when nose to nose, he said, "shall we seal the deal?"

Brian yanked Justin's arm down to his lap and pulled him onto his knee with his other hand. Justin tumbled into Brian's lap and was caught up in big strong arms. In seconds, Brian had brought Justin's face to his and planted a torrid kiss on the blond's deliciously pliant lips. He pressed his lips to Justin's with all the intense hunger he felt inside. Justin felt himself melting against his lover's body. He wanted to stay that way forever. Brian began exploring as much of Justin as he could reach while keeping his firm lip-lock. He had let his free hand slide up under Justin's robe and he cupped the ample balls that rested between the smooth thighs. Justin gasped and spread his legs without thought. Brian could hear the young man begin to moan softly in his throat as Brian carefully played with Justin's sac and then let his long, slender pinkie drift down and back towards Justin's pucker. He began poking gently at the tight hole as if seeking entrance. Justin began squirming uncontrollably and finally had to release his hold on Brian's lips in order to breathe and emit the sounds that began to bubble up from deep inside him.

Brian had his other arm wrapped securely around Justin's slender waist, holding the young man safely on his lap which became harder to do with each poke of Brian's finger bringing a new wiggle from the blond. Without warning, Brian released his hold on Justin's sac and he slid his hand up the tall shaft that was now as hard as granite. The whole time, Brian never took his eyes off Justin's face. The light blue eyes of the lad had turned a deep, dark blue in seconds and a tiny bead of sweat had formed on his upper lip. Brian bent forward again and softly licked the moisture from Justin's lip while beginning a rhythm of strokes up and down and around the cock. Justin looked down just long enough to see his robe as it mounded and receded with Brian's manipulations.

Justin could feel Brian's equally stiffened shaft as it poked the side of his thigh that rested against Brian's stomach. At that moment, despite the intense pleasure he was feeling thanks to Brian, all he wanted was to get his own hands on Brian's treasure so that he could taste, smell, and feel it. Justin placed another delicious kiss on Brian's mouth and pulled away enough to whisper hoarsely, "my turn."

The invitation in Justin's eyes was too enticing to ignore. Brian had been enjoying his play but he had the feeling that Justin would make it worth his while if he gave up control to the young man. Brian released his hold on Justin and the beautiful blond wriggled free and slid to the ground. He roughly pushed Brian back against the cushions of the sofa. Brian watched as Justin kneeled on the floor in front of the older man's legs. Justin pulled Brian's legs apart and settled comfortably between them. He gathered up the hem of Brian's robe and gave a mighty yank upwards, releasing the velcroed strip that sealed the robe closed. The sound brought a shiver to the bodies of both men. Brian lay stretched out naked in front of Justin's appreciative stare.

The young man allowed himself a few moments to marvel at what Brian was offering him and then he fell upon Brian's already engorged cock. Justin proceeded to worship Brian's gift with all the enthusiasm of a starving man. He simply couldn't get enough of this magnificent creature. Just the taste and smell of Brian inflamed Justin on to more enthusiastic licks, sucks and gentle nips. Each bob of the blond head brought Brian more of the unequalled pleasure. Brian tangled his fingers through Justin's freshly washed hair, urging the young man's ministrations on to greater heights of ecstasy. Brian reached a point where he couldn't even think clearly any more. Thousands of mouths had sucked his cock before this but not one had made him feel this euphoria. It was as if he and Justin were one mind and one body.

Justin could feel Brian's release fast approaching by the way his body began to stiffen. He longed to taste more of Brian, so he doubled his efforts. Brian suddenly threw his head back hard against the couch and groaned with each jerk of his hips up into Justin's face. The blond gratefully accepted each spurt of Brian's essence as it spilled down his throat. He wiped the edges of his mouth as he rose to settle himself against Brian's heaving chest. He placed his hands on the side of Brian's face and kissed him deeply. Brian threw his arms around his lover and held him tight against his body. Justin felt unparalleled joy at the mere fact that he had brought this man such pleasure. It made him feel a sense of pride that he had never felt with anyone else.

Justin was more sure than ever that his feelings for Brian involved love. He knew that he had never felt these feelings before and they were so strong they almost ached. He had called his feelings for Ian 'love' but he had always felt that something was just a little off in their relationship. From the very beginning, when he had met the man on his first day at the Academy, he had found him attractive and fun to have sex with but there was a disconnection between his emotional feelings and his physical enjoyments. They had started being exclusive with each other almost immediately but each year that they had together, Ian had become more possessive and insecure in their relationship. And then, on that final night, Justin finally realized why Ian had acted like he did.

That fateful night, Ian had been late getting home for the hundredth time. He had the usual excuses about finishing up practice and losing track of time. Justin had reached a point where he really didn't care anymore. Ian had been in a romantic mood but Justin had gone off to the bedroom, closing and locking the door behind him. Ian stood outside the door knocking and insisting that Justin come out and explain his behaviour. Justin finally had had enough of Ian's whining and opened the door. The first thing out of his mouth was a complaint that Justin was pouting like a baby. He had just grabbed Justin's upper arm to keep the young man from leaving the room and avoiding any more criticism when a knock on the door stopped them both. It was very late and they weren't expecting company.

Justin went to the door and saw a nice looking and very young man standing in front of him with his hand holding a familiar looking wallet. He looked puzzled by seeing Justin standing there with only a tee and briefs on, but he spotted Ian standing behind the blond stranger.

"Excuse me." He looked over Justin's shoulder at Ian. "Hi. I'm sorry to come by so late, but I thought you'd want your wallet back. It must have fallen out of your pants pocket earlier."

Justin looked behind him and saw Ian's reddening face. He pushed past Justin and grabbed at the proffered wallet. "Thanks," he muttered. "Look, I'll talk to you tomorrow...in class." He turned and left the room quickly.

Justin felt pity for the kid. He was obviously embarrassed and confused by Ian's abrupt attitude. He started to say something, but then turned and hurried away. Justin thought he saw a glint of a tear in the boy's eye. As soon as the boy was out of sight, Justin slowly shut the door. He waited for a few minutes, but when it was obvious that Ian wasn't coming back out he headed for the bedroom. He found him standing at the window with his back to the door. He stood in the doorway, having no interest in getting closer.

"Good thing you got your wallet back. You must have been working on your practicing while upside down for it to slip out of your pants like that."

Ian turned to face Justin. "Look, it's not what you're thinking..."

"I think it's exactly what I'm thinking. I also think that its been what I'm thinking for a long time now. It explains why you've been so distrustful of me, even though I've never given you a reason to be even once. You've been projecting your behaviour on to me. I'm an idiot. I should have seen the signs ages ago"

Justin turned to leave and Ian had rushed up to grab him by the arm. He held him in a vice grip. But this time Justin didn't try to pull away...he simply turned and looked his ex-lover dead in the eye.

With as much control as he could muster he spoke, "Take you hand off me, Ian. You don't own me and you never will. And I'm leaving...for good."

"Where in the hell do you think you can go. You belong here with me," Ian spat back, but quickly loosened his hold on Justin's arm.

"Don't worry about me. I'll get by just fine. As I'm sure you will. I'll be back for my things later."

And with that Justin stepped out of Ian's life for good. He returned the next day as soon as he was assured of Ian's absence and gathered up what he wanted to keep. An artist friend from the school made room for him to stay for the few months that were left until graduation. He never spoke with Ian again until the Moonstruck Club.

But Ian was Justin's bitter past. Brian was his future. He was unsure of how much of a future that entailed, but this time he was NOT unsure of his feelings. In fact, he had never been more sure of anything. There was something special about Brian and he intended to enjoy every moment that the man offered him.

As Brian stood, still holding tight to Justin, and ushered him back to the bed that they had vacated not that long ago, he too was pondering his feelings. He had no intention of gathering his clothing and making the short journey to his own place tonight. He wanted more than anything to lay back down with this gorgeous creature, fill him up once more, and fall asleep still firmly embedded in the man. He knew he'd have to analyze these strange ideas later on, but for tonight they felt so right he had no desire to question them. Tomorrow would come soon enough. He was tremendously relieved that Justin had gone along with his plans for their future time together because, in all honesty, he wasn't sure what he would have done if the young man had rejected him. But for now they had a deal and the future was looking bright for Brian with his own little piece of Sunshine in his life.

To be continued......