- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Justin have enjoyed a month of secret trysts blissfully unaware that they are being watched.  Daphne finally gets a clue thanks to her observant Dad.    

Brian and Justin awoke early Saturday and proceeded to indulge in another passionate coupling. A nice hot shower and the men were ravenous for a good breakfast. After a good meal made by a surprisingly talented Justin, Brian decided it was time to get back to his own place and take care of his more accustomed Saturday morning rituals and do some serious thinking, something he found hard to do with Justin nearby. He was actually surprised at how long he had enjoyed Justin's company. He couldn't ever remember spending even a tenth as long with any other man before this. Justin was stimulating to talk to. He seemed interested in so many things. Sex with Justin was unbelievably good but this young man had a heck of a lot more to offer than just his body. That was certainly a new experience for Brian.

Justin knew that Brian would be leaving him in the morning, but he had been surprised at the older man's reluctance to hurry out. He had sat at the table and lingered over his breakfast for a lot longer than Justin had anticipated. It was a heady feeling. He enjoyed every moment he spent with Brian. The man was sharp witted and had a way of making every thing he talked about interesting to listen to. He remembered how Ian never seemed to talk about much of anything but himself...his thoughts, his plans, his beliefs...and Justin had seldom had the chance to express himself. With Brian, Justin felt free to open up about endless topics. They had already talked about a half dozen different things just since taking care of their morning woodys and then showering and having breakfast. Justin was a little sad when Brian announced that he needed to get back to his own place but he'd be damned if he'd let on.

As Brian slid the door to Justin's quarters open to leave, he turned back to the young man waiting next to him. "I'm glad we were able to work things out, Sunshine."

Justin beamed at Brian's nickname for him. "Me too, si....Brian."

Brian leaned forward, wrapping his hand around the back of Justin's neck and pulling the blond towards him. He planted a very hot kiss, that was full of future promises, firmly on the lad's lips. He then turned and exited, leaving a visibly shaken young man behind him. Justin went back into his own rooms. He touched his finger slowly to his lips and traced the outline of where Brian's lips had rested so sweetly to his own. A smile as broad as a river lit up his face. He still wasn't a hundred percent sure of where he stood with Brian but he was certain that this thing between them was only beginning. He had the feeling that if he didn't push Brian into making any firm commitments then he would be able to stay in the older man's life for some time. It wasn't totally satisfying, but right now it was more than Justin had dreamed possible.

Meanwhile, Brian had taken the lift to his own floor and entered his private quarters. For the first time he realized how quiet and empty his place felt. He had always considered it a sanctuary. He had invited guests over to his place but no one was ever allowed to remain throughout the night. As he stepped into his living area he couldn't help picturing Justin stretched out on various pieces of furniture. The idea actually made him feel aroused again and the thought crossed his mind that it was a shame he hadn't invited Justin to join him upstairs. Brian shook his head a couple of times to dispel the notion. He didn't regret a moment of the last twelve hours or so that he had spent with Justin, but the truth was that he needed a little time to himself. He had set up some hard and fast rules with Justin on how they would conduct their liaison, but now Brian felt he needed to re-establish his own set of rules for himself. He had lived true to the rules he had set for his life as a young man, but the blond beauty had made him break nearly every rule now. It was time to reconsider the direction his life was going to take in the future. He wanted to be fair to Justin, but he had to be fair to himself too. This was going to take some time to figure out. He wanted things settled by Monday morning.

*************************************************

Monday morning finally arrived. Brian had managed to stay away from Justin the rest of Saturday. It was actually not by choice. He had called down to the young man's quarters to invite him for dinner that evening and discovered that he had already gone to Daphne's quarters for his evening meal. Brian was curious to know if Justin had revealed anything about their agreement. Justin had already informed him that Daphne was the only other person who was aware of his feelings for their boss. He hoped the kid would keep it private even from his best friend, but only time would tell.

Late that night, Brian had finally gotten ahold of Justin and invited him to come up for a late night drink, being fully aware that he wanted to drink in a lot more of Justin than a cocktail. The screen had barely gone blank from Justin's disconnect on the communications unit when Brian heard the light tap on his door. He had slid his door open and pulled Justin into his arms all in one swift movement. He slid the door closed behind Justin's back, never noticing the dark figure that leaned against the wall at the opposite end of the corridor.

Saturday night turned into Sunday morning and then Sunday afternoon. One would think that both men had been stranded on another planet for years with no human contact. They had become insatiable. By the time the early evening hour had rolled around, they had lost count of the times they had coupled and which positions they had tried out with each other. Justin had gotten a crash course in possibilities from the truly talented Mr. Kinney and he was very appreciative. Brian made Ian's lovemaking talents seem amateurish at best... just plain clumsy at worst.

The fully satiated men finally settled down for a quiet dinner Sunday night. Brian was hesitant to admit that he didn't want Justin to leave for his own place but a discussion made it clear that it was the only wise thing to do. These living quarters were inhabited entirely by Lunar Industries personnel and they had been incredibly lucky to have gone undetected so far. Daphne would be picking Justin up in the morning for the commute to the office sector and Justin's reassurance that he had mentioned nothing about Friday night to her made Brian even more determined to not rouse her suspicions.

Brian had been careful not to rush down to Justin's work station any sooner than he normally would on Monday morning, but he found himself ridiculously grateful for the mistake one of the members of Justin's work group had made. It gave him a valid excuse to pay a visit to that sector. The moment he saw the blond intern leaning over a co-workers desk as they discussed a point of interest, Brian felt the heat start to build in his crotch. Just the sight of Justin's perfectly shaped bubble butt brought back flashes of holding that pale smooth skinned ass firmly in his hands as he sank himself deeply into Justin's welcoming body. Now he had to shake his head hard a couple of times to dislodge the image and get back to work. If only he could figure out what magic hold the young man had over him, Brian wondered to himself, maybe he could get back to business as usual.

As that last thought crossed Brian's mind, he felt a sense of guilt. He knew in his heart, if he was being totally honest, that he didn't want to go back to the way things were before. In just a few short days, Justin Taylor had made Brian feel more alive than he had ever felt before. He would catch himself smiling at the oddest times and it was always when he thought of Justin. He had no idea how long this feeling would last but he had every intention of enjoying it while it did. He already knew from bitter experience not to expect anything good in his life to last for long.

*************************************************

Justin Taylor had to be the happiest man on the Moon. It had been almost a month now since that fateful night that Brian Kinney had planted the hottest kiss of Justin's life on him in front of his door. It had been unbelievably difficult not to shout out to the whole colony that Brian Kinney wanted him and not for just a quick one night stand. Keeping it from Daphne had been the hardest thing of all. He knew she'd be happy for him and share in his joy, but Justin had made a deal with Brian and he would never risk breaking the agreement.

It never occurred to Justin that Daphne would start wondering why Justin was always too tired, after a hard week at work, to go out on the weekends any more. He had also become more likely to decline when she offered to share dinner with him, claiming that he was really too tired and would just fix something simple and go to bed early. The odd thing was, that Justin was looking more vibrant and energetic than ever. Daphne didn't like the thought of being nosy about her friend's business, but her curiosity was definitely piqued.

As Daphne's curiosity mounted, Justin continued to spend almost every night sharing Brian's bed with him or his bed with Brian. They had developed the habit of slipping out of each other's quarters in the wee small hours of the night to go back to their own place during the work week and then spending Friday night till Sunday evening with each other in Brian's quarters. They had somehow managed to avoid detection by co-workers thus far at the living quarters.

They had gone to the Moonstruck Club a few times during this period, Justin with Daphne and Brian alone, just to divert any suspicions. They had even danced a few times, being careful not to touch too often or in a lingering way. They were so besotted that they had convinced themselves that they had everyone completely fooled. It was only when Daphne's dad pulled her aside one night that Daphne finally recognized what had been staring her in the face all along.

"Hey, Babygirl! So what's up with your boss and Justin," the big man asked his daughter?

Justin had just stepped away from Daphne's side to accept an invitation to dance from their boss again. It was the third time this night.

"Whadda ya mean, Pop? Nothing's up as far as I know."

"Well that's not what I'm seeing."

"What you're seeing?" Daphne looked over at the dance floor where Brian and Justin were grooving to a hot little number. They were dancing mighty close and they did have looks on their faces that were a lot more intense than she had realized before, but they weren't even touching each other. "I...I don't see anything strange."

"Child, those two men are doing everything to each other short of having sex right on the dance floor! You can't see that?"

Daphne shook her head. "That's crazy, Pop"

"That's the facts, sweetheart. How long have I been in this business now? I know a couple when I see them, hon. Especially when they're dancing. They can't fool these old eyes. I say, they've been a couple since right after your birthday party last month."

Daphne stood and stared at her boss and best friend as they continued to gyrate to the rhythm of the music. The house band produced some great sounds. She had liked the guest band her Dad had hired for her birthday but she was more than glad to see them go back to Earth after finding out about one of their musicians, Ian. Justin was obviously relieved too. Justin had told her the whole story about his affair with Ian. She had always felt that he told her everything. Now she wasn't so sure. Watching the men, Daphne could finally see what her Dad recognized so easily.

The first thought Daphne had was, 'the little brat...what made him think he couldn't confide in me about Brian'. Her next thought was, 'no wonder he's been looking so happy lately, even when he kept talking about how worn out he was...yeah, I know what part of him is worn out'. That thought brought a big grin to the young lady's face. Her last thought was, 'oh shit, this could cause some real problems at work if they're not careful'.

"Daph?" The sound of Justin's voice snapped the girl out of her reverie. She blinked when she realized that Justin was standing right in front of her.

"What," she asked?

"I said, are you ready to call it a night? So where did you go just now?"

"Nowhere. And yes, I'm ready to go. I'll meet you at the front. Just give me a sec." She looked around the room. "So where did our boss man go?"

A slight flush colored Justin's cheeks. "How do I know? Probably cruising for a stud for the night. Look, I'll meet you out front. Don't take long, okay. I'm really exhausted. I need to get back home and turn in."

"Will do," Daph answered. 'You need to get back home and turn in...yeah, right,' Daphne thought to herself as she headed over to a group of her friends to bid them good night. The last thing she did was seek out her dad before joining Justin at the entrance.

Daphne found the big man and pulled him down for a kiss on the cheek. She gave him a warm hug and added, "Thanks, Pop. I think it's time I had a little chat with our favorite blond. I appreciate the heads up though. I can see that you're right, as usual," she laughed. "I know what they do is none of my business but I don't want Justin to get hurt. He's the best friend I've ever had. I'll wait till this weekend but I need to make sure he's going to be okay."

"I agree, Kiddo. Just be careful how you handle things. You don't want to overstep your bounds."

"I know. And thanks again. I love you, Pop!"

"You too, Babygirl."

With that, Daphne went to meet with Justin. She made sure she kept her voice neutral as they talked a bunch of small talk on the way back to their living quarters. Once they were in their mutual corridor, Daphne gave Justin a friendly good night peck at his door and moved on down to her own. Justin stood there until he was certain that his friend had entered her rooms. Once that happened, he moved rapidly to the lift and made short work of arriving at Brian's door. In his eagerness to get to Brian he failed to notice the two pairs of eyes that watched his surreptitious moves...one from the newly opened doorway of Daphne's quarters and the other from the end of the corridor on Brian's floor. All the young man cared about was that Brian was opening his door and stepping back to give him access to the place where the two men were about to make some more memories for their future.

To be continued........