- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The lovers continue their affair and Brian begins to realize how important Justin has become to him.  Brian suddenly gets word that he has to return to Earth temporarily to handle his Father's passing.  He reassures Justin that he'll be back for him as soon as possible and Justin promises to be waiting for him.  Neither man is aware that someone else has other plans for them.    

Daphne had done her level best to keep her newfound knowledge of Justin's affair with their boss to herself. Now that her eyes were opened to what was really going on between the two men, she kicked herself for not recognizing what had been so blatantly clear for some time. The odd thing was, that it was Brian who was being the most obvious. Justin still mooned over Brian, but he always had. It was Brian who, completely out of character, was showing the same signs of infatuation. That surprised Daphne. She was even more surprised that she hadn't heard any gossip among her fellow employees about the boss man's odd behavior.

It had been several weeks since her dad had opened her eyes to Justin's secret. She had seen for herself that same night that Brian and Justin had become a couple, albeit a secretive one. She had felt hurt, at first, that Justin hadn't confided in her but as time went on she began to sense that he really wanted to and something was holding him back. Knowing Brian, it was probably more his idea to keep their relationship on the QT than Justin's.

There were times now when Justin would look ready to burst with news, and when Daphne would question him he'd force the excitement off his face and answer her questions in a casual noncommittal way. Finally the girl decided to drop the whole thing and let Justin have his fun. She had decided that he would come to her when he felt the time was right.

Another week went by and a big holiday was about to come up. The tenth anniversary of the forming of the Lunar colony was going to be celebrated with lots of festivities and everyone on the planet was poised to have a good time. There had only been two companies set up for business when the first settlers had arrived to establish their new colony. One dealt with the gathering of scientific information about the moon for further studies made on planet Earth and the other was the communications company, Lunar Industries, that Brian worked for. He had been a raw recruit straight out of University studies when he had been personally picked to be among the first to settle in the new Lunar Colony. He was adventurous and intelligent...a perfect combo for the brave new world.

Brian had been content with his life on the Moon and working for Lunar Industries. He had risen through the ranks rapidly through his own intelligence and ingenuity. He had followed all the rules and pretty much done what he pleased when not working, which meant he fucked around when he wanted to and enjoyed solitude when he felt like it. Now his world was in turmoil. He knew that he could be risking his position at work by having a close relationship with Justin. It wasn't against company policy or any rules but it also wasn't looked on favorably. It would put any decisions he made concerning the work of his underlings in question. The higher-ups would be less likely to trust his judgement which could affect his future. It could also cause undue jealousy among his employees.

Brian knew all that, but he could no more kick Justin to the curb than he could stop breathing. He was still unwilling or unable to give his feelings for the kid a name, but that didn't make them any less real or powerful. In truth, he was addicted to Justin. On those rare days when he had to go the entire day without seeing him, Brian would feel edgy and peevish. He would snap at even his favorite co-workers over nothing. There had been a couple of times when he had been required to throw a company party at his place that he could not logically invite Justin to. He had been bored out of his mind by the inane talk of the partygoers. Being around them only reinforced Brian's already firm decision that Justin had a lot more to offer him than any other human being.

Brian wanted more than anything to spend the entire week off from work that everyone was receiving for the Anniversary in Justin's company. He had a strong urge to walk into every room he entered with his arm draped around Justin, for the whole planet to see and gawk at. He wanted to plant a moon shattering kiss on Justin's full lips right in front of every single person in the room. The urge was almost becoming an obsession and Brian was having more and more trouble suppressing it. He had actually reached the point where he was seriously considering giving in to his desires. There was only a couple of days left for him to weigh his options before the holiday began.

That's when Brian got the bad news. His father, who had bullied him all his life, had finally passed away after a lingering illness. He had developed a cancer that could have been easily cured, as most cancers were nowadays, but he had refused medical care all his life and refused to change his ways even when he had started feeling sick to his stomach on a daily basis. When the pain had finally gotten bad enough, the old man had finally relented and visited the doctor. The diagnosis only angered Mr. Kinney and he refused to pay any more visits to the docs. Instead he started taking whatever drugs he could find to suppress the pain and prepared to die. Even the doctors were surprised that he had lasted another six months, but now he was gone without ever trying to make amends to his only son...not that Brian actually thought he ever would.

Brian would have been content to send a small communiqué with condolences to his Mother, who had resented his birth from day one, but for some odd reason the old man had left everything to Brian in his will with the stipulation that he disperse the estate to whomever he chose. Brian had to give the bastard credit. It was a terrific 'fuck you' to the entire family...making everyone have to depend on the one member of the family that they were least comfortable with while forcing him to have to make decisions he wanted no part of.

The timing couldn't have been worse. Brian had all but decided to come out about his relationship with Justin. He was tired of hiding his feelings about the beautiful blond. He was also tired of watching Justin getting hit on by every man and woman around. Brian had never had the desire to be exclusive with anyone before but the thought of Justin with anyone else had become more and more irritating to him as time went on. Now this...he would have to delay any future plans until he got back from Mother Earth.

Thursday night Brian and Justin lay on the wide circular couch in the entertainment enclave of Brian's living quarters. They had just watched one of the Marlon Brando films from more than a century ago that Brian loved so much and now they lay side by side deep in their own thoughts. Justin was aware that Brian had to leave on the first shuttle back to Earth in the morning. Brian had promised to be back before the holiday was over but he couldn't guarantee it. Justin, like everyone else, had been super excited about the week off but now felt completely deflated. The thought of no Brian to talk to or make love with for any length of time was too unpleasant to deal with.

Brian heard the deep sigh that Justin let escape. He looked down at Justin's face as it lay in the crook of his arm. He could see the sadness that Justin was unable to hide clearly written on the blond's face. That same sadness was reflected in Brian's eyes. Somehow that comforted the younger man.

"What's bothering you, Sunshine," Brian asked, already knowing the answer.

"I know you said you'd only be gone a few days...week at the most...but I'm going to miss you, Brian," Justin sighed mournfully.

"I'll get back as quick as I can, Justin. I promise you that. And when I do I plan on making some changes. This clandestine stuff has been some fun, but it's getting a little tiring. I think that it's time......"

"What?!" Justin sat up rapidly, panic in his eyes. "You want to end things now, before you leave!" He almost cried those last words out.

Brian grabbed the shaking man back down and gathered him in his arms, holding him tight to his chest. "Calm down, kiddo, and let me finish. I mean, it's time to make this thing between us public. That's what I meant by changes."

Justin couldn't believe his ears. He was still shaking from head to toe, but it was rapidly changing from fear to joy. Had he heard his lover correctly? Was Brian Kinney really saying he wanted everyone to know that they were a couple?

Justin raised his face to Brian's again. He looked at him longingly. "Are you saying that..?""Yes, Sunshine! I'm saying that I want to stop hiding. I want to be honest and let everyone know we belong together. I've never cared about anyone the one I care about you. I think it's time others knew that too."

"I love you, Brian," Justin whispered, just as Brian captured his mouth with his own.

Brian poured all of his feelings into the kiss he laid on Justin. His heart had leapt with the force of his emotions when he heard Justin declare his love. He didn't feel comfortable saying those words but he could show how he felt by his actions. The kiss deepened. Brian's tongue played between Justin's swollen lips until he could feel them start to part. His tongue pushed through and was met with Justin's. They tasted the sweet nectar of each other as they explored the familiar territory that heightened their pleasure in each other. Their lower bodies were rubbing up and down, side to side with each other as if they had a mind of their own. Moans of passion began to rise from the throats of both men as they let their fingers dance along their bare torsos where the robes they were wearing had parted.

The heat from their movements began to engulf them. Tiny beads of moisture began to pop up on their exposed skin. Brian let go of Justin's mouth and let his own begin to explore those spots where his fingers had just played. He grabbed onto one dark nipple and sucked it in, letting his tongue poke and prod at the tiny nub. He continued in this fashion until the bud bloomed into a hardened peak. He quickly transferred his mouth to the neglected nipple. Justin's breath came in short bursts as the sensations overtook him.

Brian scooted downwards as he let his tongue trail down Justin's stomach. He revelled in the soft tickling of his tongue from Justin's pale downy hair that led from his belly button to his pubes. He nipped at the wiry, yet somehow soft pubes that proved his lover was a natural blond. He paused to yank open the remaining length of closed robe, revealing Justin nakedness in all its glory. He tore his own robe open to reveal the same beauty to his lover.

Justin tried to rise up to get ahold of Brian's ever stiffening cock, but Brian pushed him back down. "Not yet, " he breathed heavily at the blond. He rapidly bent back down to his task. He placed his mouth on the tip of Justin's engorged dick. He tasted the salty sweet drop of fluid that clung to it. He sucked gently on the bulbous head, driving Justin insane by not engulfing the whole thing. He continued to suck on the head, running his tongue over the tip and into the slit. When Justin's thrashing about became almost uncontrollable, Brian suddenly slid his mouth down the entire shaft.

Justin's shout of pleasure filled the room. Brian's own cock danced with the sound. Brian used his hands to support Justin's ample buttocks. He let one hand slide to the center of the two pale globes and he used one slender finger to poke between the cheeks until it found its prize. He pressed the finger against Justin's spasming hole and let it rest as he worked his magic on his lover's cock. When he felt the muscles loosening up, Brian thrust his finger in to the warmth. He began fucking Justin's hole with first the one, then two, and finally three fingers At the same time he let Justin's perfect cock fuck his mouth. After a period of several minutes, Brian could feel Justin's cock expanding at the same time his hole was feverishly grabbing onto his fingers. Justin's body was losing control of itself and he began to shake all over. He began to shout unintelligible words of thanks as he let loose and filled Brian's throat with his flavor.

Brian swallowed hard, accepting each drop that Justin offered him. He pulled his fingers from the quivering body and moved back up to lay beside Justin again, wrapping his arms around the fevered young man. He waited until Justin's body began to relax and his breathing had returned to some semblance of normalcy.

"Do you think that can hold you till I get back, Sunshine." Brian asked huskily.

"It will have to do, but I'll need a refresher as soon as possible," Justin teased back.

After a moment..."Now I need to leave you an incentive to come back, Mr. Kinney," Justin purred.

"Show me," Brian growled.

Justin flipped himself over Brian's body, sitting up with his legs spread back over Brian's middle. He could feel Brian's thick manhood as it lay under Justin's ass and balls. The tip of Justin's now flaccid cock actually touched the tip of Brian's engorged head. The feel of it brought a new surge of blood rushing back into Justin's dormant penis. Justin reached down between his legs, scooting down enough to have better access to all of Brian's cock. He grabbed the rigid tool and began massaging up and down it, stopping to rub the fluid that escaped from the tip down over the shaft. When Brian began to moan, Justin moved forward again and rose up enough to expose his well prepared hole. He reached behind him, lifting Brian's cock into position and placing the head against its destination. When the younger man could tell it was in place he began to lower himself onto the shaft.

Brian began to groan his pleasure as he felt the velvety insides of his lover. Justin started to ride Brian's cock, first slowly and then with more speed and rhythm. He began to gyrate around the shaft, feeling it in every inch of his interior. The warmth and tightness caused an almost unbearable friction that was rapidly bringing Brian to climax. Justin fell forward, making sure not to lose connection with Brian. He kissed his lover deeply, tongue fucking his mouth and enjoying the heady taste of himself inside. He rose back up and rode Brian harder and harder. Brian's face darkened as he fought for breath and his head jerked up and down on the cushion. Suddenly he let out a mighty groan and exploded into Justin, filling him up. Justin grabbed his own cock and pumped himself while continuing to ride the still hardened shaft of his lover. In no time he too felt his release as it poured from him.

Justin fell back down onto Brian's chest, binding them with the glue of their ejaculations. They rested together like this until they had calmed.

"Do you still have doubts that I'll be back for you, Sunshine?"

"Do you have any doubts that I'll be waiting for you?"

"Not a one."

With that the men roused themselves enough to take a lingering shower together, choosing the method that allowed them to wash each other down manually. They laid back down on Brian's magnificent bed, pulled the soft downy covers over themselves, and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. They dreamed the dreams of the unaware.

Very early the next morning, Justin stood at Brian's door and gave him a goodbye kiss that tore at his heart. He wished Brian a safe trip back to Earth and reminded him that he would be there when he got back and they would re-enact the previous night's events many times over. All they had to do was get through this brief separation. The last thing Brian did was whisper the code to his living quarters in Justin's ear, asking him to repeat it.

"You can use my rooms whenever you want, and I wouldn't mind if you were waiting for me when I get back," he said, with a twinkle in his eye.

With that he patted Justin's rear and sent him back to his own place to get ready for the final day of work before the holiday. He would meet Daphne as if nothing was different, but he delighted in knowing that he wouldn't have to keep this charade up much longer. As he entered the lift to go back down he waved good bye to Brian who waved back and then slid the door closed to his quarters. The door to the lift closed on Justin. Neither man had noticed that the door to the quarters next to Brian's had been opened a couple of inches the entire time they had been talking. If they had, and they'd seen the figure lurking behind the door, Brian would never have boarded the shuttle two hours later...as he did!

To be continued....