- Text Size +

 

Justin was on his back on Brian's bed less than ten minutes later, his polo shirt thrown somewhere on the floor. Brian was standing in front of him, a predatory look on his face as he removed Justin's shoes and socks.

"Is this where my ass gets red?" Justin asked, referring to Brian's earlier comment in Melanie and Lindsay's bathroom.

Brian smirked before unbuttoning Justin's pants. He hadn't said a word since shortly after leaving the girls' house, and it was starting to freak Justin out a bit.

"What happened to your ‘no repeats' policy?" Justin asked as Brian pulled his pants and briefs off.

Brian raised an eyebrow as he stilled his hands. "We don't have to, you know."

"No," Justin said. "I want to. Just don't expect me to be some kind of athlete or contortionist..."

"I'm not at the top of my game, either, but I'll do all the work," Brian assured.

As Brian pulled his own clothes off, he took a few moments to really look at Justin's naked body. The blonde's left forearm still showed evidence of his previous dialysis treatments and fistula, but the bruises had all faded to a yellowish-brown color. The light pink scar under his collarbone from the catheter that was used for the dialysis before his fistula healed now had a healing needle mark next to it where an IV line had been placed after his surgery to deliver his pain medication. A second healing needle mark was at his right wrist from another IV line. There were a few little pink dots on his belly from his insulin injections. A large gauze pad was placed on the lower right side of his belly over the surgical staples closing his transplant incision. He was very pale, causing his scars and needle marks to stand out more.

Justin noticed how Brian was openly staring at him. "I know - I look like Frankenstein's monster," he said in disgust.

Brian looked into Justin's eyes and shook his head. "You're beautiful," he sincerely replied. "All of your scars tell the story of just how fucking strong you are."

Justin looked at Brian's small healing incisions on his abdomen. "Yours tell how about generous you are."

Brian climbed on top of Justin, being careful to keep his weight off of him as he kissed him. He spent the next few minutes covering Justin in kisses and licks all along his neck, chest, arms, and abdomen while Justin moaned and writhed under him. Once he got to Justin's hips, he noticed a puddle of pre-cum below his belly button, which he lapped up.

"You taste so fucking good," Brian said in a breathy tone before running his tongue over Justin's slit.

"Brian," Justin whispered as he planted his feet on the mattress and spread his legs further apart.

Brian responded by taking Justin's cock into his mouth an inch at a time, slowly bobbing his head up and down. He would then alternate between taking the whole length into his throat and running the tip of his tongue along the sensitive underside of Justin's shaft as he listened to Justin moan and whimper his name. Brian usually didn't like very vocal partners, but he loved every beautiful noise Justin was making, as if he were playing him like a musical instrument.

Just as Justin began to quiver in anticipation of his orgasm, Brian dipped his head to run his tongue along Justin's crack. He gripped the backs of Justin's thighs as he ate Justin's ass.

Justin ran his fingers through Brian's hair as he babbled in pleasure between breaths. "God... Brian... fuck... oh... shit..."

Brian then went back to sucking Justin's rock-hard dick as he slipped his index finger into Justin's wet hole.

"Brian!" Justin screamed out as he came deep down Brian's throat a few moments later, clenching tightly around Brian's finger.

Brian crawled up to lay next to Justin as the blonde recovered. "Shit... you're going to have to teach me how to do that," Justin said as he regained his breath.

Brian chuckled. "I intend to, once you're more healed up."

Justin smiled wide. "Really?"

"Fuck yeah," Brian answered. "From the moment I first saw you, I had no doubt that you would have a talented mouth. As good of a kisser as you are, I'd bet that you'd be great at sucking cock."

"Well, I'll try to live up to your expectations," Justin said. "I just wish I could do something for you tonight in return, but I don't want to hurt myself."

Brian smiled. "Roll over."

Justin did as he was told, and Brian grabbed his tube of KY and a condom from the nightstand. He rolled the condom onto his aching dick and squeezed a dollop of lube on his fingers.

He lubed Justin's hole as he stretched him gently. He then draped his body over Justin's as he slowly pushed his cock inside of him.

"Are you okay?" Brian whispered in his ear. "I'll stop, if..."

"Keep going," Justin replied in a strained voice. "I want you inside me."

Brian slowly fucked Justin as the boy laid flat on the mattress, and he was relieved to feel the boy soon relax under him. He put his right hand on top of Justin's and laced their fingers together, something he never did with any other trick.

But Justin wasn't any other trick - Brian knew that from the first time he blew Justin the evening that the transplant had been confirmed and scheduled. Although Brian had told Justin that he never did repeats, that wasn't entirely true. He had fucked several guys more than once in his younger years, but since cementing his reputation as the go-to fuck on Liberty Avenue, he rarely ever gave encore performances, because he didn't have to. Brian used to say that if he had to fuck a guy more than once ever again, that was a sign he was losing his touch and it would only go downhill from there.

Sure, Brian just turned thirty, but he knew he still had a few years left before any up-and-comers dethroned him. He wasn't fucking Justin again because he had to; he was fucking Justin again because he truly wanted to.

And he had to admit that the revelation scared the shit out of him, but not nearly enough to make him want to stop fucking the magnificent young man.

Brian grabbed onto Justin's hips and gently pulled the blonde up to his knees. He thrust deep into Justin's ass as he felt the boy spasm around him as he spilled his cum onto the duvet. Although he didn't want it to end, Brian followed him soon after, filling the condom with a loud groan.

The two men fell onto their sides after Brian pulled out of him. Brian tied the condom and threw it near the bathroom door, then wrapped his arms around Justin as he spooned him.

"That was fucking great," Justin said.

"A-fucking-mazing!" Brian kissed him on his neck before adding in a whisper, "Maybe someday, I'll teach you how to do that, too."

********************

Brian's home phone rang at 7:30 the next morning. "Who the fuck would call so early?" he croaked as he turned to pick up the cordless from the night stand. He loudly cleared his throat before asking, "Yeah?"

"Brian?" Debbie's voice called out. "Please tell me that Justin is there with you."

Brian turned to look at the blonde boy laying next to him in his bed, who was still asleep despite the phone ringing. "Yeah, he sleeps like the dead."

"Well, Jennifer's here to pick him up for his doctor's appointment at eight," Debbie informed him. "Me and Vic didn't even realize that he hadn't come home last night."

Brian began patting Justin on his shoulder. "Sunshine, wake up!"

"Hey, that's my nickname for him," Debbie cracked just as Justin's eyes opened slowly.

"Hmm?" Justin asked.

"We'll be right there," Brian said into the phone before hanging up. "Your mom is at Deb's house."

"Shit!" Justin yelled as he threw the covers off of him. "I forgot all about my appointment!"

"Why don't I just take you?" Brian asked. "We can go straight to the hospital."

Justin ran into the bathroom to take a piss, something he was still getting used to doing on a regular basis. "No. I have to go to Deb's to take my pills, and I have to find something that I can eat in the car on the way. Shit, I didn't even take my blood sugar last night!"

Brian walked into the bathroom to take care of nature after Justin was done. "I'm sorry that I distracted you from taking care of yourself."

Justin kissed Brian on his shoulder. "Don't worry. It was very worth it."

********************

Justin and Brian burst through Debbie's front door about five minutes later. "I need to shower real quick!" Justin yelled as he took the stairs two at time.

Brian bypassed Vic, Debbie, and Jennifer, who were sitting at the kitchen table, and started rooting around in the refrigerator.

"What are you doing?" Debbie asked as she stood up.

"Justin asked me to make him a bagel with cream cheese and some orange juice."

"Move," Debbie said as she pushed Brian out of the way. "I'll get it."

He sat down at the kitchen table, which was covered in sketchbooks and canvases. Vic was looking through one of the books, his glasses perched on the end of his nose.

"I would have thought you'd be at work, Deb," Brian said.

"I'm working the dinner shift tonight," she answered.

Brian picked up an 18" by 24" canvas. It was covered in several colors of paint in various shapes, but there was still some white area.

"He was working on that one before the transplant," Jennifer explained. "That's why it's not finished."

"Did you bring any paint or brushes for him?" Brian asked.

"No, he only asked for his sketchbooks and paintings. I probably should have brought him some more pencils, though."

"It would be nice to set up a small area in his room for him to paint," Debbie commented as she smeared some reduced fat strawberry cream cheese on a whole grain bagel that Justin bought the day before.

"We let him use the spare bedroom at our house for a studio," Jennifer said. "Now Craig wants to turn it into an office, although neither of us ever work from home."

Justin walked into the kitchen a couple of minutes later, his wet hair sticking up in all directions. He tossed his four pills into his mouth and gulped down the glass of orange juice. "Let's go," he said to Jennifer, slightly out of breath.

Jennifer took the bagel from Debbie after getting up from the table. "We have five minutes to get there, but it will take us more than fifteen in the morning traffic," Jennifer said.

"Relax, they'll wait for me," Justin said before bending down to give Brian a tongue-filled kiss goodbye.

The three older adults gaped at the passionate display of affection in front of them.

"Jesus Christ," Debbie said. "They're gonna have a quickie right here."

"Hold on, I'll get the camera," Vic said as he pretended to get up.

Justin finally released Brian a few moments later. "I'll see you later?" he asked.

"Later," Brian confirmed before Justin and a startled Jennifer left.

Debbie slapped Brian on the back of his head after the front door was closed.

"What the fuck?" Brian yelled.

"That's exactly what I was about to ask you," Debbie said. "What the fuck are you doing to that boy?"

"And give us details," Vic added.

"He's not a boy, Deb," Brian said. "He's young, yes, but he's a man."

"And he has you to thank for that, right?" Debbie remarked.

Brian ignored that comment as he got up to leave. "Which means that neither he nor I have to explain ourselves to you or anyone else."

"You take the fun out of everything!" Vic yelled as Brian made his exit.