- Text Size +

 

"Mikey," Brian said as he began pulling up his pants. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, so you're Michael?" Justin said to the man, who he recognized from the picture on the corkboard.

"What am doing here?!" Michael shrieked as he threw his duffle bag on the bedroom floor. "This is my mother's house! What are you doing here, getting your dick sucked in my room by some twink?"

"Actually, this is my room," Justin informed him as he stood. "I live here now."

Michael looked between Justin and Brian, his mouth open. "Who... wha... Ma!"

"She's not here," Brian said while putting his wife beater back on.

Michael ignored Brian as he turned and walked out into the hallway. "Ma!"

"She and Vic went for a walk," Justin said.

"Who the fuck is this, anyway?" Michael asked Brian, looking at Justin up and down in disgust.

"This is Justin," Brian answered.

"Who the fuck is Justin, and what the fuck is he doing sucking your dick in my room... in the middle of the day with the door wide open, no less?"

"My room," Justin said again.

"Shut up, asshole, I'm not talking to you!" Michael yelled at Justin.

"Hey," Brian said, putting a hand on Michael's shoulder to steer him away from Justin. "Take it easy."

"Take it easy?!" Michael yelled, his face turning a red. "I get up before the crack of dawn and fly clear across the country, only to come home and find you getting your dick sucked by some-"

"Michael?" Debbie's called out from downstairs. "Is that you up there?"

"Ma!" Michael yelled as he thundered down the stairs, Justin and Brian following.

"Sweetheart, you're home!" Debbie squealed while she held her arms out as she and Vic stood in the foyer after returning home from their walk. "Is David here, too?"

Michael turned and pointed at Justin. "Ma, who the fuck is that kid?"

Debbie smiled. "Oh, that's Justin. Justin, this is-"

"Will someone please tell me who the fuck Justin is?!" Michael all but screamed. "And why he just had Brian's cock in his mouth, lapping up his cum like a dog?"

"Whoa, maybe I should have stayed home," Vic said as he gave Michael a squeeze on his shoulder before walking over to sit on the couch.

"Justin is the guy I gave my kidney to," Brian said.

"And his dick was in his mouth because he's Brian's boyfriend," Debbie added.

"Boyfriend?" Brian and Michael said simultaneously.

"He's not my boyfriend," Brian said to Debbie.

"I'm not?" Justin asked, disappointed.

Brian turned his head and looked at Justin. "Well..."

"What the fuck were they doing in my room?" Michael asked Debbie.

"They were up in Sunshine's room because he lives here now, and Brian's his... shit, whatever the fuck they're doing." Debbie said, shrugging.

Michael threw his hands up. "And who the fuck is 'Sunshine' supposed to be?"

"Justin," Debbie clarified. "That's what I call him, and Brian does too, apparently."

Michael and Debbie both turned to look at Brian and Justin, but realized that they had gone back upstairs.

Michael began running back up the stairs. "You guys better not be going for another round!"

"Shit, this is even better than Jerry Springer!" Vic said as he got up to follow Debbie upstairs.

When the Grassi-Novotny clan got to the top of the stairs, they found Brian standing outside the closed door of Justin's bedroom.

"Sunshine, will you please let me in?" Brian called out.

"Fuck off!" Justin yelled.

"Why didn't you tell me you let someone move into my room?" Michael asked his mother. "I mean, shit, we just talked on the phone two days ago!"

"Why didn't you tell me that you were coming home?" Debbie replied, hands on hips.

"I... uh..." Michael stuttered. "I only decided I was going to fly out yesterday, and I wanted to surprise you. I took a cab here from the airport."

"Things didn't work out with the doc, huh?" Brian asked, chuckling. "I knew that shit wouldn't last."

"No... uh, I mean..." Michael said, his eyes darting between the three people standing in front of him. "I'm just here for a visit."

"Uh-huh," Brian said before knocking on Justin's door. "Justin, come on!"

"I said, fuck off!" Justin responded.

"Let's leave these two alone," Debbie said to Michael and Vic, motioning them towards the stairs.

"Why is he here, and not at home with his parents?" Michael asked, pointing toward the door. "Christ, he hardly looks a day over twelve! That's like, statutory rape, Brian!"

"He's eighteen, perfectly legal," Debbie said. "His asshole father kicked him out after the transplant, and I offered him a place to stay."

"Why? And how do you even know him?" Michael asked.

"He started working at the diner after you left. Of course, he's taking a couple of months off to recover from the transplant."

Brian pounded on the door with the side of his fist. "God damn it, Justin, open the fucking door or I'm gonna break it down!"

"Like hell you will! You break my door, I'll break your ass," Debbie said before shoving Brian out of the way. She then called out, "Sunshine? Will you please unlock the door, Baby?"

Michael rolled his eyes. "What the hell kind of a nickname is ‘Sunshine,' anyway?"

Justin unlocked the door a moment later and Debbie, Brian, and Michael all shoved their way in. At some point, Vic had lost interest and gone back downstairs, realizing there wasn't going to be any more hanky-panky for him to watch.

"Go away, Brian!" Justin yelled, his blue eyes glistening with unshed tears.

Michael pointed to the foot of the bed. "What happened to my trunk?"

"Me and Vic dragged it up to the attic to give Sunshine more room," Debbie said. "And I don't know why you didn't take it with you or put it in storage. You haven't lived here in years."

Brian turned to Michael and Debbie. "Will you two get the fuck out of here?"

"Better yet, why don't just get the fuck out?" Justin said as he moved to leave, Brian following.

"Great idea!" Michael yelled behind him. "Don't let the door hit you on your fat ass on the way out!"

Debbie smacked Michael on the back of his head.

"Oww! What'd you do that for?" Michael yelled.

Debbie leaned back to look at Michael's denim-clad ass. "You have a lot of room to talk, Mr. Bubble Butt."

********************

Brian followed Justin outside, snagging him by the back of his shirt once they got to the sidewalk. "Hold on," Brian said.

Justin slapped Brian's arm away. "Get the fuck away from me!"

Brian sighed. "We need to get a few things straight."

"Like what?" Justin asked. "Let's see if we're both up to speed here: we made love last night before falling asleep in each other's arms for the second night in a row, you spent who knows how much money for my art supplies today, and you don't have the balls to admit that I'm your boyfriend in front of your friends. Is that straight enough for you?"

"First of all, that wasn't ‘love making' last night-"

"Oh, bullshit, Brian!" Justin yelled. "I've downloaded gay porn off the internet - that is fucking! What we've done is much more than that, both times we've had sex and when we've done other things. You can't stand there and tell me that you treat all your tricks like you've treated me since the first time you blew me."

Brian closed his eyes for a moment. "Justin..."

Justin scoffed. "Alright, humor me - what are we, huh? Lovers, fuck buddies, friends with benefits? Are you going to keep pretending like you don't give a shit about me beyond anything physical, when it's blaringly obvious that you do? Like what we have between us doesn't mean jack shit?"

Brian looked around, noticing that a few neighbors were eavesdropping from their porches. "We... we don't have to put a label on it."

Justin looked up at the sky and shook his head. "You're a fucking coward, you know that?"

He turned to walk away, but Brian grabbed him around his shoulders and wrapped his arms around him from behind. "Alright," he said as he rested his cheek against Justin's head. "I care about you. And you're right - I've never treated a trick like I've treated you... because you've never been a trick. I've always made it a point to not give a shit about anyone but a select few people in my life, but now that I do give a shit about you, I don't know what to do with you."

Justin pulled Brian's arms away and turned around to look at him. "You give a shit about me?"

Brian rolled his eyes. "Yes, twat, I do."

Justin smiled. "And that scares you, doesn't it?"

Brian looked down at his Nikes and huffed out a breath.

"You love me... so much!" Justin taunted.

Brian pushed him lightly. "Shut up."

Justin stepped closer to him and looked up into his hazel eyes. "Just be honest with me, Brian. No more bullshit, okay?"

Brian put his hands on the sides of Justin's neck. "I'll try."

He began to give Justin a kiss just as Michael opened the front door of Debbie's house, his duffle slung over his shoulder.

Michael groaned loudly. "Brian!"

Brian held Justin's lips a few more seconds before looking over at Michael. "What?" he replied in an annoyed tone.

"Will you give me a ride to Emmett's place? It's obvious that I won't be able to stay here while I'm in town." He enhanced that sentence by glaring at Justin.

Brian sighed. "Let's go." He then looked at Justin. "Later."

Justin pulled Brian in for a hug. He then whispered into his ear, "I can hardly wait to taste you again... later." He slapped Brian's ass before going back into the house.

Brian chuckled as he walked around to the driver's side of the Jeep and got in.