- Text Size +

 

Once Brian had pulled away from the curb, Michael took a deep breath.

"Don't even," Brian said, holding up his hand in a stop sign.

Despite his order, Michael started in. "So, who the fuck is that kid?"

Brian sighed. "We told you: Justin worked at the diner with Deb, I donated my kidney to him, and now that his homophobic asshole father knows that he's a fag, he's living with Deb and Vic in your old room. Capisce?"

Michael reviewed those facts for a second. "His dad threw him out of the house when he found out he was gay? That's harsh. Not that I feel sorry for the kid, but..."

Brian huffed out a laugh. "Yeah. His old man was under the assumption that his sensitive, artistic, prettier-than-most-girls son was straight until he found the two of us sucking face in his hospital room right after I was released."

Michael chuckled. "The guy had to be blind, to not see that the kid is gayer than a pink-frosted donut with rainbow sprinkles."

"Nice analogy," Brian said with a smile.

"Thanks. I just made that up."

They arrived at Emmett's (formerly Michael's) apartment building in no time, as his place was conveniently only a few blocks from Debbie's house. Michael continued to talk as he pulled his duffle out of the back seat and the two began walking up to the apartment.

"So, what, I guess you and the kid are fucking now, because he feels obligated-"

"He doesn't feel obligated to fuck me, just because I gave him a kidney," Brian snapped.

"Then why's he fucking you?"

Brian looked at Michael like he was an idiot. "Since when does anyone need an excuse to fuck me?"

"Well, I'm not saying he needs an excuse, but-"

"Just shut the fuck up, Mikey," Brian growled as they walked up the stairwell to the third floor. "You have no idea what you're talking about. A lot has happened since you've been gone."

Michael snorted. "Yeah. I obviously landed in the Twilight Zone instead of Pittsburgh, because if I didn't know you any better, I'd say that you actually have feelings for this kid and not just the ones in your dick."

Brian kept his mouth shut as they got to the third floor and walked down the hall to Emmett's door. Michael took his keys out of his pocket and inserted the correct one into the lock.

"You never gave him your key back?" Brian asked.

"No. I kept it for emergencies after I moved in with David."

Michael opened the door, and the men were treated to an eyeful of Emmett lying naked on the dining room table, his long legs up in the air as an equally-naked muscular man fucked him roughly.

"Oh, yeah, give it to me!" Emmett yelled, obviously not noticing that he and his flavor of the day were no longer alone.

Brian and Michael waited for the two men to finish their business, gawking at them as if it were a car crash. Emmett and Muscle Man both soon came very loudly, and Michael cleared his throat to get their attention.

"Michael!" Emmett said as Muscle Man pulled out of him. "Brian! What a surprise!"

"I wish I could say the same thing, but this is the second time today..." Michael grumbled.

Muscle Man grabbed his clothes and dashed out the door without saying a word.

"Call me!" Emmett yelled after him as he used his shirt to wipe up his cum. "Or did I give him my number?" he asked himself. "Whatever..."

Emmett then turned to Michael. "Honey! When did you get back?"

"Just a little while ago," Michael answered.

"I had no idea you were coming," Emmett said before noticing the duffel bag slung over Michael's shoulder. "Oh... um, you weren't hoping to stay here, were you?"

"Well, yeah," Michael said. "I thought I'd stay at my mom's house, but now that Brian's twink has taken up residence..."

Emmett tilted his head as he put his pants back on. "Brian's twink?"

"Justin," Brian answered. "He moved in with Deb and Vic on Monday."

"Oh! That cute little thing," Emmett said with a gap-toothed smile. "How's he doing?"

"Well enough to suck Brian's dick all of thirty minutes ago," Michael sniped.

Emmett burst out laughing as he walked over to give Michael a hug. "I'm glad to hear that. They make an adorable couple."

Michael curled his lip as he returned Emmett's hug, his face turned away from Brian.

"But, Sweetie, uh... I'm afraid I don't have any room for you here," Emmett said.

Michael's face fell. "Why not? What about my old room?"

"I can't afford this place on my own, so I had to get a roommate. You know that guy Darren, better known as Shanda Leer? He and his boyfriend just broke up, so..."

"You're living with a drag queen now?" Brian asked in amusement.

"Yeah. He moved in over the weekend, and it's going great so far. He's an awesome cook, plus he works at Macy's in the Ross Park Mall and gets a fifteen percent discount. Of course, he has tons of products, so there is no extra space in the bathroom."

Michael groaned. "Well, where the fuck am I supposed to stay?"

Emmett looked at Brian. "Why doesn't Justin stay with you, and Michael can take his old room at Deb's?"

"Oh, no," Michael said, although it sounded more like oh HELL, no. "I'll sleep on Brian's couch."

Brian opened his mouth to protest, but shrugged instead. He hoped that Michael didn't plan on staying for too long...

It was getting close to dinner time, so the three friends trouped downstairs and went over to the diner, where Debbie was just beginning her shift.

Soon after walking in, they spotted Justin and Vic sitting in a booth. Justin waved them over.

"Christ, that little fucker's everywhere," Michael griped.

"This is only the second time you've seen him," Brian said before sitting down on Justin's side of the table, earning himself a kiss on the cheek. Michael and Emmett sat on Vic's side.

"Evening, boys," Kiki the waitress, formerly Kenny the waiter, greeted them in a feminine tone. She was all decked out in a curly wig, a full face of makeup, her pink fifties-style waitress uniform, and pink pumps.

Michael looked up at her in surprise. "Whoa... uh, it's Kiki now, right?" Debbie had previously informed him of Kenny's transition over the phone, but he wasn't quite prepared to see it in person.

Kiki gave him a big smile. "Hey, Michael, it's nice to see you back. Did it not work out with Dr. Dreamy?"

"Um... yeah," Michael answered, nodding vigorously. "We were originally going to come out here to visit together, but he's too busy establishing his new practice in Portland."

They each put in their orders: a garden salad with light Italian dressing and turkey sandwich on whole grain, no mayo, Perrier with lemon, no ice for both Brian and Justin; a Diet Coke and tuna melt for Emmett; a root beer and chicken fried steak for Michael; and a Coke and cheeseburger for Vic.

After Kiki left, Justin asked Michael, "So, you're dating a doctor?"

"Chiropractor," Emmett said.

"He can adjust me any time," Vic added, all but Michael laughing.

Debbie soon walked over after delivering drinks to another table. "Hey, guys! Where's Teddy?"

Emmett rolled his eyes. "He's going to an over-thirty mixer at the GLC tonight, hoping to find his ‘true love.'"

Brian faked a gag. "Poor bastard, having to pick through a bunch of old farts to fuck..."

"Well, we all can't be so lucky as to find someone who's barely out of high school to fuck," Michael said to Brian.

"Speak for yourself," Emmett said. "That guy you just caught fucking me? He was like, twenty."

Vic frowned. "Just caught? Damn it, I miss everything."

Debbie walked away to tend to another one of her tables. Justin leaned over, cupped Brian's crotch, and whispered into his ear, "Let's go to the bathroom."

Brian cocked an eyebrow at him. "We'll be right back, guys."

They slid out of the booth and walked towards the back of the restaurant.

"Jesus," Michael said. "Does he need Brian to hold it for him?"

Justin and Brian walked into the bathroom and locked themselves into one of the two stalls. They kissed for a few moments while they pulled down each other's pants.

Brian turned Justin around before rolling a condom onto his dick. He pushed himself into the young man's ass, causing Justin to groan in discomfort from the lack of preparation.

"Sorry, are you okay?" Brian asked, mentally kicking himself for hurting the kid.

Justin braced his fingers over the top of the dividing wall of the stall. "Yeah... fuck me, Brian."

Brian smiled as he began to pump into the blonde, licking the boy's neck and ear. Justin pushed back eagerly against every thrust, his moans echoing off the bathroom walls.

"Shit, Sunshine, keep it down," Brian whispered as he continued to thrust, his hands gripping Justin's hips. "Fuck, you're so tight..."

"I can't help it," Justin panted. "I love having your dick inside of me... ugh, harder!"

The door hinges squeaked a couple minutes later as someone pushed the door open. "Excuse me!" Michael yelled.

"We're busy!" Brian yelled back, keeping up the pace with his young lover despite the interruption.

"Our food just came," Michael said.

After a few more thrusts, Brian felt Justin clamp around him tightly as he sprayed his cum on the stall wall, which set off his own orgasm.

"So did we!" Brian said, making Justin giggle.

They heard Michael mumble something before he retreated.

The boys returned to the table a few minutes later, both wearing satisfied smiles as Justin sat down gingerly. They picked up their forks and started digging into their salads.

Michael cut into his steak violently, his face pinched in fury. He shoved a bite into his mouth, shaking his head and breathing loudly out of his nose as he chewed.

"How's your steak?" Brian asked.

"Fine," Michael growled.

The five men ate in relative silence until Darren came through the door a bit later, walking over to the counter.

"Hey, roomie!" Emmett called over to him.

"Hey!" Darren replied. "I'm just picking up a chicken sandwich to go. I have to get home and get ready- Shanda's performing her tribute to Judy Garland at Woody's from eight to ten tonight."

"We'll be sure to stop by," Emmett said.

"Not me, I'm beat," Michael said. He then asked Brian, "Were you planning on going out tonight?"

Brian shrugged. "I haven't thought about it, but I might."

"Well, if you do, try not to wake me up when you come stumbling in at whatever time."

Justin asked Michael, "Why would Brian wake you up?"

"Because I'm staying at his place," Michael told him, his voice dripping with smugness.

"Why are you staying with Brian, and not with Emmett?" Debbie asked Michael, her ears picking up their conversation as she walked by.

"Because Darren is living with me now," Emmett said, pointing over at the skinny twink at the counter.

"Well, why doesn't Sunshine stay with Brian, and you can stay with us?" Debbie suggested to Michael.

Emmett clicked his tongue. "That's exactly what I proposed. Brilliant minds think alike, Deb."

Michael made some noises in his throat as he tried to think. "No... I-"

"You had been planning on crashing with us before, right?" Vic asked Michael.

"Well, yeah, but-"

"Is that okay with you?" Debbie asked Brian.

Brian looked over at Justin, who was smiling his full-watt Sunshine smile. "Sure," he answered with a smile of his own. Justin gave him a quick kiss.

"Then it's settled," Debbie announced. "Sunshine, go home and grab your meds and some clothes, and you can stay with Brian until... well, Michael, how long until you're going back home to Portland?"

"Yeah, Mikey, how long?" Brian asked in a mocking tone, so sure that all was not well between Michael and David.

"Uh... only a few days," Michael answered as he stared down at his plate.

Justin smiled in triumph at Michael. "Your Captain Astro sheets are in the linen closet upstairs."

Michael looked up and gave him a fake smile back. "Great."