- Text Size +

 

Brian and Justin spent a few evenings together in the days leading up to the transplant. Justin came to the loft a couple times to watch a movie, but the night would end with them making out on the couch like teenagers. Brian took Justin to Woody's one evening to teach him how to shoot pool, with all eyes on them as Brian helped Justin to set up his shots. Each of those nights ended with Brian having to jerk off alone.

To blow off some stress the night before their surgeries, Brian invited Justin out to Babylon. It was a Sunday night, which was normally a slow night for the club, but Brian wasn't surprised to see Ted and Emmett at the bar.

"Well, howdy, strangers!" Emmett yelled to them.

"Strangers?" Brian said. "You see us almost every day at the diner."

"I know, but we hardly see you here anymore," Emmett said. Turning to Justin, he added, "And this is only the second time I've seen you here, Cutie Pie."

By then, it was common knowledge among the diner patrons that Justin was going to be having a kidney transplant, although nobody knew that Brian was his donor. It was Brian's choice to keep it a secret from his family, as he did not want any attention from them, whether it be questions as to why he would do such a thing or, even worse, anyone trying to take care of him after coming home from the hospital.

"My surgery is tomorrow and I'm a little nervous, so I decided to come out and dance for a while," Justin said to Emmett.

Emmett noticed that Brian had not left Justin's side since they walked in together, which led Emmett to believe that Brian had invited Justin to the club once again. He had seen how Brian and Justin looked at and smiled at each other at the diner, and Emmett had wondered why Brian hardly ever went out anymore.

Looking at the two of them standing there together, Emmett dared to guess that the little blonde twink had somehow gotten under the wire, and Justin was more than just a dime-a-dozen trick to the Stud of Liberty Avenue.

Although he would have loved to take a spin around the dance floor with Justin, Emmett decided to let Brian have the boy to himself. "Well, I hope everything goes well tomorrow, Sweetie. Have a good time tonight." He then leaned in and planted a kiss on Justin's cheek.

"Thanks," Justin said before Brian grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the dance floor.

They danced through four songs together, with each man grinding on the other one to the point of leaking in their pants. Brian wanted nothing more than to take Justin to the back room and fuck him into the wall, but he knew that Justin would not want that for his first time. He had no idea how he had managed to keep his dick in his pants around Justin for so long. Since the two of them would be spending the next few weeks recovering from their surgeries, Brian knew that tonight was going to be the night.

"Do you want to get out of here?" Brian panted in Justin's ear.

"Hell, yeah," Justin said.

********************

Brian and Justin kissed during the elevator ride up to the fourth floor. They had barely gotten through the door of the loft before Brian pulled Justin's shirt off. They stumbled over to the bedroom stairs as they kicked their shoes off and unfastened each other's pants.

Justin was naked by the time he fell onto Brian's bed. He watched as Brian finished undressing before he climbed on top of him, sucking in a breath as he caught a glimpse of Brian's very large, very hard dick.

"Are you ready for this?" Brian asked, silently pleading with his eyes for him to be so.

Justin nervously licked his lips. "Yeah, just go slow, okay?"

"I'll try, but not before we do this," Brian said before grabbing Justin's right hand and placing it on his cock. He then wrapped his hand around Justin's cock and started stroking. He moaned when he felt Justin reciprocate.

They both soon shot their loads, and Brian reached under the bed to retrieve a strategically-placed hand towel.

"Now that the immediacy is out of the way..." Brian said as he wiped up their messes. He tossed the towel onto the floor before saying, "Turn over."

Justin rolled onto his stomach and felt Brian straddle his thighs. He shivered when he felt Brian's mouth on his spine, goose bumps popping up all over his body as Brian trailed his tongue down his back.

Brian stopped at the top of Justin's crack. "Do you know what rimming is?"

Justin didn't want to humiliate himself by taking a guess. "No."

He got his answer when he felt Brian's tongue circle his asshole a few times and then dip inside for a moment, causing him to cry out in unexpected pleasure.

"Now you know," Brian said proudly.  

Justin let out a combination of a giggle and a moan as Brian grabbed onto his shoulder and rolled him back over so they were face-to-face. Brian then got a tube of lube from his nightstand and popped the cap.

"This is going to hurt," Brian said as he squirted the product onto his fingers. "Just try to breathe through it, okay?"

Justin nodded before Brian began pushing his index finger into him. It did burn, but it was bearable. Brian soon inserted two fingers, which made Justin whimper.

Hearing the sound of his discomfort, Brian gave Justin a kiss. "Breathe, Sunshine," he reminded him.

Despite the pain, Justin smiled at the nickname, loving the sound of it from Brian's lips. He gasped when he felt Brian touch him just right.

"You feel that? That's your prostate," Brian said. "That's the center of every bottom's universe."

Justin couldn't help but giggle. "Do it again."

Brian obliged and smiled when Justin purred like a kitten.

Brian knew that he could probably lay there and push the boy's button all night, but he couldn't wait any longer. He pulled his hand away and grabbed a condom from the bowl on his nightstand.

He pulled the rubber out of the package and held it out to Justin. "Put it on me."

Justin rolled the condom onto Brian's dick, now feeling even more scared knowing that the large member was going to be inside of him very soon. He watched with wide eyes as Brian coated the condom with lube, his heart racing.

Brian got between Justin's legs. "Put your feet on my shoulders," he said.

After Justin did what he was told, Brian lined up his cock. He started to press inside, causing Justin to scream out in pain.

"I know it hurts," Brian whispered. "It won't always hurt this bad."

Justin felt tears well up in his eyes, but he knew he needed to be tough. "Keep going," he said.

Brian couldn't deny that his heart broke a little as he listened to Justin's wails and saw his beautiful face pinched. Knowing what all the kid must have gone through during his short life, the last thing Brian wanted to do was hurt him. Still, he continued until he was fully inside Justin's tight ass.

He locked lips with Justin as he thrust in and out of him, relieved when he felt the blonde relax under him. He was soon able to enjoy himself when Justin's moans of discomfort turned into ones of pleasure.

Now feeling the pain being replaced, Justin was able to open his eyes as Brian broke their kiss. He stared into the older man's hazel eyes and knew he was exactly where he belonged in the world.

Brian's breathing began to get heavier, and Justin felt Brian's hand close around his dick again. It wasn't long before Justin felt every nerve fire throughout his body, and he soon had the most intense orgasm of his life. Brian followed shortly after, and he dropped Justin's legs down before collapsing on top of him.

Justin wrapped his arms tightly around Brian's sweaty back as he cried quiet tears for how much he loved that man.

********************

"Okay, Mr. Kinney, I want you to breathe normally and count back from ten," the anesthesiologist said the next morning before placing a mask over Brian's face.

Brian began counting out loud. "Ten... nine... eight..." His eyes flickered closed as he fell into a drug-induced slumber.

********************

Brian came to about three hours later. He had no clue where he was or what had happened, but he felt as if he were waking after a heavy night of drinking and was still fucked up.

He was vaguely aware of people moving around the room he was in. After a few moments, he heard a female voice calling him.

"Mr. Kinney? Will you open your eyes for me?"

Brian forced his eyes open and found a nice-looking lady dressed in pink scrubs smiling down at him. It was then that he remembered he was at Allegheny General Hospital to get his kidney removed.

"Your surgery went very well," the nurse said. "You're in recovery now, and we'll take you up to your room in about a half hour. Do you feel okay?"

"Mmm," Brian answered, as words could not form between his brain and his mouth.

Several minutes later, Brian's began to shiver and chatter his teeth.

The same nurse covered Brian with a blanket and tucked it around him. "It's common to feel cold after waking up from surgery," she said. "That will wear off soon."

"Is Justin okay?" Brian slurred, finally feeling more alert. He then saw that the nurse's nametag identified her as Laura.

"He's still in surgery," Laura answered.

"Will you let me know when he gets out?" he asked in as serious of a tone as he could muster at the moment.

"I'll make sure someone passes the message to you," Laura assured him.

"You better," Brian said before closing his eyes again. In his drugged state, he decided to tell Laura about Justin. "He's a really sweet boy."

"Who, Justin?" Laura asked.

"Yeah. Have you seen him?"

"No," Laura said. "But I'll be here in the recovery wing all day, so I probably will observe him after he makes his way into recovery later."

"Well, he's really, really special," Brian said. "He has the prettiest blue eyes. They're like... like sapphires, and you're never as happy as when he looks at you. Make sure you see them."

Laura giggled. Watching people come out of anesthesia and say silly stuff always amused her. "Okay, I will."

"And he smells really good, like a warm ocean breeze," Brian continued, a smile on his face. "And his lips are so soft and sweet... like cotton candy."

"Really?" Laura asked.

"Mm-hmm," Brian sighed before falling asleep.

********************

Brian shuffled down the hallway later that evening, pulling his IV stand behind him and wearing the hospital-issued gown, robe, and slippers. His doctor encouraged him to get up and walk around after havig his catheter removed to speed up his recovery, and the first place he wanted to go was Justin's room. He had only seen the boy briefly that morning, since he regretfully sent him home after their second round of fucking the previous night.

He walked into the room that his nurse said Justin was checked into and found the boy asleep in his hospital bed, looking like a little angel. The woman that Brian recognized at Justin's mother, who he had met earlier that morning before going into surgery, was reading in a chair next to the bed.

Jennifer looked up at Brian and smiled. "Hello, Brian."

"Mrs. Taylor," Brian answered.

"Here, why don't you take this chair?" Jennifer said as she stood up. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine," Brian said as he took the offered seat. "The drugs they give you here are awesome."

Jennifer laughed before walking to the head of the bed and rubbing Justin's cheek to wake him. "Justin? Honey, Brian's here to see you."

Justin's eyes opened at Brian's name. He lifted his head and met Brian's eyes. "Hey," he said.

"Hey, yourself," Brian replied.

Justin then looked over to his mother. "Can you go take a walk or something?"

Jennifer pretended to be hurt by the request. "Well, fine." She then smiled. "I'll be back in a little while."

Justin sighed in relief once his mother was out of sight. "Jesus, she's been hovering over me since they brought me up here. She's going to spend the night, even though I told her to go home. She won't listen, though."

Brian chuckled. "She's worried about her wittle baby."

"Her ‘wittle baby' is fine. The doctor said the transplant was a success. I'm even peeing again," Justin said proudly before pointing to the foot of the bed. "Look."

Brian looked to where he was directed and found a plastic bag partially filled with light-yellow urine hanging off the side of the bed. "Good job."

"I had a rough time coming out of anesthesia, though. I cried and threw up," Justin said. "Not my finest hour."

Brian smiled, happy that he didn't embarrass himself like that in the recovery room. He faintly remembered talking to a nurse about Justin, but couldn't really recall what all he had said. He just hoped he didn't give away any raunchy details. "Well, one of these days, I'll have to tell you about the first time I did magic mushrooms - it wasreally bad. I'd tell you now, but I wouldn't want you to bust any stitches laughing."

"Thanks, but they used staples, actually," Justin said. "They said the incision was eight inches long, and staples are better for large abdominal incisions."

Brian frowned. "Well, if anyone asks what the scar is from, you can tell them you got it during a sword fight, defending the family name."

Justin laughed and winced in pain. "I thought you were trying to not make me laugh."

"Sorry," Brian said as he reached over and rubbed Justin's chest over his hospital gown. Justin covered Brian's hand with his, lacing their fingers together.

"I want to thank you again for giving me this gift," Justin said quietly.

Never feeling comfortable in moments where someone expressed their gratitude towards him, all Brian could do was nod. He wished that he could bend over to give Justin a kiss, but he knew it would probably hurt.

Their tender moment was broken when a nurse walked into the room a few seconds later to check Justin's vitals, forcing the boys to pull their hands apart.

"Uh... I should get back to my room," Brian said as he slowly pulled himself out of the chair.

"Can you come to see me again tomorrow?" Justin asked as the nurse wrapped a blood pressure cuff around his bicep.

"Sure," Brian said with a smile. "I won't be going home until Thursday, and I'm sure I'll get bored enough to stop by at some point."

Justin playfully stuck his tongue out before Brian turned to leave.