[Reviews - 4] half-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers who are celebrating the holiday.  For those who don't, I still hope you have a wonderful week full of things and people to be thankful for.  

 

For this year's annual Thanksgiving story, we move forward in time to the second year after Justin has moved to New York City.  He and Brian see each other as often as they can, but it is far too seldom for either of them.  When Justin is invited to spend his second Thanksgiving away from Pittsburgh with Mel, Linds, and Gus in Canada he is happy to go thinking he'll see Brian there.  Brian himself crushes that dream.  But will Justin find himself having more to be thankful for than he thought he would?  Read on to find out.  Many thanks to Judy for her beta skills and Marika for the lovely banner.


Rated: YA
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Gus Marcus-Peterson, Justin Taylor, Lindsay Peterson, Melanie Marcus
Tags: Thanksgiving
Genres: None
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3855 Read: 712
ePub Downloads: 11 Published: Nov 19, 2016 Updated: Nov 19, 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:  All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  No money is being made from this work.  No copyright infringement is intended.    

1. Chapter 1 by mandagrammy [Reviews - 4] half-star (3855 words)