- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.    

It had taken Justin weeks of subtle hints and a final out and out begging to get a reluctant Brian to agree to a European vacation. Justin was well aware, even if his lover was too stubborn to admit it, that Brian was exhausted. It had been three years of non-stop work ever since Brian had relocated his company, Kinnetik, to New York City in order to be close to Justin. Brian had been able to bring all but one of his clients to the new location, but he had picked up several new ones with the move. He had lost a few staff members, which luckily did not include Ted or Cynthia, his right hand employees and friends. He had spent the first year alone in keeping things running smoothly and restaffing where necessary.

Now he could sit back and enjoy the fruits of his labors, and Justin still couldn't get the man to relax. Justin had received an invitation to show a few pieces of his art work at a universal display in Paris, and he decided it was the perfect place for Brian to unwind. It didn't hurt that it was a romantic destination and they had never once had a proper getaway together. It was as if the heavens were shining down on them when he discovered that Brian had completed work on his two biggest deals and actually had nothing pressing for a couple of weeks. Brian had finally given in and booked two seats in First Class on Air France for Paris. It was April, and Justin could already smell the fresh Spring air of the city in his mind's eye before even boarding the flight.

The trip over was a dream. Justin had flown a number of times now, including the trip to Hollywood some years back, but nothing had prepared him for the pleasure of his flight in First Class on the French airliner. The flight was approximately eight hours long, but there was no discomfort to this trip. He couldn't believe the luxury he encountered. First, the airline treated the couple as if they were kings, escorting them personally through all the problems with flights that a traveler had to deal with. They were the first to board, and then they got an eyeful of their seating.

The First Class cabin had no more than eight seats available, although only half of them had been filled. Brian and Justin took the ones apart from the other passengers for added privacy. The seats could be laid down to make a comfortable bed which included bedding with duvet. The seats even had built in massagers which both men made ample use of. Brian had decided to take an evening flight so that they could sleep right after their meal and arrive in the early morning on Paris time.

The meal had been magnificent. As First Class passengers, Brian and Justin were allowed to choose from a menu that would have put the finest French restaurants to shame. The wine list alone told Brian why the tickets were over$7,000 before the fees. By the time they had eaten the last morsel of their meal of smoked salmon with capers and pate maison followed by large sea scallops poached in white wine and glazed with a veloute sauce, topped off with a Grand Marnier Creme Brulee, both men were more than ready for their grand adventure to begin. As the last of the white china and sterling silver places were removed by the stewards and beds laid out, the cabin had become quiet with the faint sound of snores at the opposite end away from Brian and Justin.

Sometime, several hours into the flight, Brian felt Justin pushing him over further in his seat bed and sliding in next to his lover. Brian opened his eyes and looked into the grinning face of his one and only. The space in the lounge chair turned bed was limited, to say the least, for two grown men but there was no mistaking Justin's intentions. The duvet covered both men completely. Justin reached down between their tightly joined bodies and felt the imprisoned erection that he always managed to arouse in Brian within seconds. The muffled sound of a zipper could be heard if one strained hard enough. Moments later, Brian could feel Justin's warm hand encircling his ready cock.

Justin had come fully prepared. He grinned even wider and showed Brian the small hand towel he had brought with him. The towel disappeared under the duvet and Justin went to work. Brian forced himself to stifle his inclinations as Justin expertly played with his favorite toy, running his fingers deftly along his lover's shaft, gently poking at the slit on the head. Each stroke up and then down on Brian's weeping hard-on brought the man closer to the edge. The moment Justin could feel Brian tensing up, he would come to a standstill.

After the fifth time that Justin brought things to a temporary halt, Brian whispered into his face, "You do that one more time, Sunshine, and I will have to punish you."

Justin's grin widened and he set to work a sixth time to bring Brian to the brink. This time, when he felt Brian tense up, Justin quickly draped the towel over the red faced man's towering cock and coaxed out his release. Brian's entire body shuddered repeatedly as wave after wave of pleasure overtook him. Justin waited until Brian had finally calmed and was breathing normal again to release his hold on Brian. Brian reached for Justin's crotch, but the blond pulled away.

"Oh no, my dear man. That was just for you...a personal thank you for taking me on this trip. You can repay me by having the time of your life for the next couple of weeks," he whispered, kissing Brian softly on the lips. With that, he moved quietly back into his own space, wadding up the towel as he left. He fell asleep with a huge smile on his face. The next morning, as the plane was taxiing in to the terminal at Charles de Gaulle Airport, Brian thought to himself that this was a far superior mile high club initiation than the pointless fuck with the trick he had used to win his bet with Brandon, the would be pretender to Brian's throne.

*********************************************

Paris was magical. Brian had gotten them rooms at the Marriott on the Champs Elysees. Their room had a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower from their floor to ceiling window overlooking the famous street. The Louvre was barely two miles away and Justin looked forward to walking the boulevard to reach it. The room glowed in gold, cream, and vibrant deep maroon colors. The table and dresser boasted a magnificent display of fresh cut Spring flowers that bathed the room in heady fragrances. Justin was awed by the modern painting above their king sized bed generously supplied by pillows of all shaped and sizes. He instantly knew what he wanted Brian to do with the long cylindrical pillow.

The bathroom was heavily marbled with a shower plenty large enough for two, which Brian and Justin took full advantage of within minutes of the bellboys departure from their room. Brian repaid Justin's earlier torture by bringing his young lover to the brink several times before gratefully accepting Justin's full load down his throat, sucking every drop dry. After a thorough fucking on their luxurious bed and a short nap, the men redressed and spent their first day in Paris.

The rest of that week flew by. Justin received countless praise for his artwork, from experts to casual observers alike, at the universal display of new talent presented by the Louvre. Brian stood by proudly beaming at the man he loved. He had known from the moment he saw that sketch of him at Mel and Linds, that Justin was supremely talented. He was thrilled to see that others saw it too. Justin received several cards from patrons inquiring about the possibility of him doing a commission piece for them. By the time the four day event was over, Justin had potential future earnings that were more than equal (and actually exceeded) the cash outlay for the entire trip. Brian considered that an extra bonus.

The next few days were spent visiting the wonderful sites of 'gay' Paree, which included a visit to Le Marais, the Parisian version of Liberty Avenue. There were many romantic walks along the boulevards that ended with nights of passionate sex that only served to invigorate the couple for the next days activities. The lovers had agreed to spend one week in Paris and then move on to Rome for the second week. Brian had made reservations to fly, but Justin had been advised by a fellow artist at the exhibition that he was missing a golden opportunity for some true inspirations. He described vividly the beautiful countryside that begged to be sketched.

It hadn't been easy to convince comfort loving Brian to abandon the flight in favor of a thirteen hour drive from Paris to Rome, but a few promises to let Brian have his choice of entertainments for the next month when it came time to spend an evening, combined with a class A topping job on Brian's willing rear end that night, finally brought the reluctant man around to Justin's way of thinking. The next day Brian canceled the flight and made arrangements to rent a Jeep, his favorite mode of travel for comfort and roominess.

**************************************************

The trip had started out to be everything that Justin had imagined it would. The men stayed on the main highways for the most part, but took several detours, including to Pisa to check out the famous leaning bell tower. The countryside was breathtakingly beautiful and Brian was more than happy to stop often to allow an enamored Justin to sketch the sights. They had stopped a couple of times to partake of some of the wonderful breads, cheeses, fruits and pastries that the hotel's restaurant had packed for them just before they had checked out. The bottles of wine were a perfect refreshment to go with the burgeoning Spring countryside and crisp clean air. Brian sat on the hood of the Jeep and stared with fondness at the young blond as he happily put to paper the views around him. Brian felt that he had never been more happy in his life.

But, of course, nothing could go a hundred percent smoothly for the intrepid lovers. They had been on the road for the entire day. Their five hour trip to Pisa had taken many extra hours with all the stops along the way. After they left Pisa and were driving through some of the wine country nearby, the Jeep began to make some odd sounds. All around them, they could see farms and vineyards. No city was in sight. Just as Brian was thinking he should stop and call for assistance, the car gave a sudden lurch forward and began coughing. Brian pulled to the side of the road just as smoke began seeping from under the hood. Brian lifted the hood and was greeted by a face full of hot steam. Minutes later, the men saw flames leaping up from the engine block. They frantically grabbed their suitcases from the vehicle and moved as far away as they could.

They had seen little traffic, having decided to take the scenic route rather than the major highway to Rome. Brian had fallen down in his haste to grab their belongings and landed smack dab onto his side where he had kept his cell phone pocketed. He knew he was in trouble before even opening the unit by the crushed look of it. Justin's cell had been left off the charger too long and had zero power. During the next hour, in which Brian was proud of himself for not reminding his partner that they would already be checked into another luxury hotel if they had flown, they waited semi-patiently for someone to drive by. The fire had turned their poor pathetic transportation into a pile of twisted, molten, metal.

An old dilapidated truck, filled with chickens locked in dozens of wire cages, finally was spotted ambling lazily down the country road. A grizzled older man with gray stubble on both his face and scalp, climbed out of the truck to investigate the mess on the side of the road. Naturally he couldn't speak a word of English, but through universal sign language Brian was able to make clear his need for a phone and help. The old farmer offered the couple a ride by showing them the space in the back of the truck between cages. The front seat of the truck was obviously reserved for his large dog who eyed the strangers warily from the truck window. As they bounced along down the road, Justin tried to cheer up a scowling Brian.

"Well, this is one story we can have fun passing on to the grandchildren some day," he remarked, giving his best Sunshine smile. The silent greeting he received in reply ended that conversation.

Luckily the merry jaunt down the country road to the farmer's house was short lived. When they arrived at the farmhouse, a lovely young girl in her late teens came running up to the truck.

"Papa," she greeted the old man. Then she saw the two strangers exiting the back end of the truck. A few minutes later Brian and Justin were relieved to discover that the girl, Angelina, spoke excellent English. They also discovered that the phone lines were down until damage from a storm the previous day could be fixed. The farmer could not take the time to run them into the nearest village until the next day. Their first night in Italy would be spent in the nearby barn since the house was fully loaded with family members. Brian was not a happy camper.

That night, Brian and Justin were invited to join the family (which consisted of no less than a dozen members of all ages) for a real country meal. By the time the last bite of Pasta, sausages, and chicken had been consumed accompanied by home made wine, Brian was feeling a little less crabby. The plump and cheerful wife of the farmer handed over a large homemade blanket to lay on with a couple of pillows and more blankets to stave off the night chill, while Angelina escorted the men to the pile of hay in the barn that would be their bed for the night.

Justin did his best to cheer up his companion, but Brian was having none of it. He removed his outer clothing and settled on top of the blanket in his tee and shorts, his back turned to the scamp that got him into this mess. Justin waited to see if Brian would change his attitude and when it was obvious that tonight would be a lot colder than previous ones, he removed his outer wear too and settled next to Brian under the mound of blankets with his back against Brian's.

Justin had finally started to drift off after what seemed hours, when he felt Brian turn and his warm arm drape over his shoulder. He thought Brian was still asleep until he heard his lover whisper into the night, "I'm sorry, Sunshine. Burned up Jeep, sleeping in a barn, or whatever, doesn't matter. This has been the best time of my life. I love you, you know."

Justin turned around to face Brian. He saw the dark hazel eyes smiling into his blue ones and there was no mistaking the affection in them. Justin placed his hands on Brian's face and pulled him in for a tender kiss.

"I love you back, Brian."

Justin returned to kissing Brian. The kiss deepened. Their tongues searched for connection and taste, both relishing what the other had to offer. They began their explorations of territory they knew so well, but always marveled in rediscovering. Soon they were breathing hard into each others necks, taking little nips as they reached for the slit in their underpants. Justin pulled out Brian's hardened cock while Brian extracted Justin's equally proud shaft. They worked at pleasuring each other under the covers, never disconnecting at the top. Suddenly Brian rolled on top of Justin, laying full length on top of him.

Justin laughed. "I've always wanted a roll in the hay, Brian," he announced. With that he used all his strength to catch Brian off guard and roll him over so that he was on top of Brian. Brian laughed and rolled again. In no time the couple were completely entangled in bedding and had rolled to the edge of the hay pile. They stopped, catching their breaths. Justin was now on top. He used his hands to boost himself up from Brian so that he was now straddling the man around his waist. Brian's eyes suddenly sobered.

"Ride me Justin. I want to feel you all around me."

Justin reached quickly for the discarded jeans and grabbed a condom. He scooted back enough to have access to Brian's rock hard penis. He skillfully rolled the condom down. He scooted back and positioned his ass perfectly, applying a little spit to his hole. He lowered himself gracefully onto his lovers waiting manhood. Once he knew, from experience, that he was in the perfect place he impaled himself and began to rock side to side, back and forth, up and down. The friction began to build the heat between the men. Justin stopped his movements and rested just as they reached a breaking point and then slowly began the magic ride again. Finally he took pity on a bursting Brian and brought the man to full climax, followed by his own powerful orgasm that shot streams into the hay over Brian's shoulder and onto his chest. Justin collapsed, sealing himself to his exhausted lover.

After some time the men roused themselves enough to use the hay to clean themselves, scoot back and redo their bedding, and fall blissfully asleep in each others arms. The next morning, Brian woke up to a foreign and entirely unpleasant odor. He was almost afraid to open his eyes. When he did he was looking into the brownest eyes he'd ever seen, right past the biggest nostrils he'd ever witnessed. He didn't move a muscle. He shook Justin, who lay on his back next to him.

"Justin...Justin, wake up. We have company."

"Huh...what...whadda ya mean?" the half conscious blond asked.

"Look up," Brian hissed.

Justin opened his eyes fully and witnessed old Bossy, the cow, looking lovingly into Brian's face. "Moo!" she greeted Brian. Justin broke into peals of laughter and rolled away from Brian to sit up.

"Why, Brian, I do believe you have a new girlfriend."

"Very funny. Now get her to move away."

Justin finally stopped laughing long enough to shoo the big bovine out of the way so Brian could sit up. Brian was just in the process of threatening to punish Justin for impudence when Angelina appeared at the barn door. She informed the strangers, who were obviously a couple, that her Papa would be happy to take them into the nearest village where they could order a replacement vehicle and report the damaged one. Morning chores had to be finished first, followed by a hearty country breakfast. She also informed them that people earned their meals on a farm and provided both men with stools and buckets to collect the morning milk. She then instructed them in the art of milking.

Brian and his 'girlfriend' didn't see eye to eye at first, but he soon got the hang of it. When Angelina left to take in the first buckets to her mother, Justin let a grousing Brian know that he should be an expert at 'milking' since he had certainly never had a problem getting the cream from Justin. Brian missed Justin's head by only inches when he tossed a nearby towel that Angelina had provided for clean up. By the time she returned, the next buckets were close to filled. That morning the boys enjoyed a well earned meal of an Italian omelet stuffed with red peppers, zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms, gruyere, and cream cheese with slices of warm home made bread lathered in butter and marmalade. They came away stuffed but content.

The men endured the suffocating hugs from each member of the household, including the white haired matriarch of the family and climbed into the back of the truck for the ride into the town.

"Nice young couple," Grandma informed Angelina, in Italian. Angelina just smiled and waved to the good looking men being driven away.

*********************************************

It had only taken the rental company a few hours to show up with a replacement vehicle along with profuse apologies to their rich American customer. The rest of the trip was much shorter and a lot less adventuresome. The men had only lost a day from their vacation and they spent the next five days indulging in all the sights that Rome had to offer. Brian had again booked the couple into a five star hotel, The Westin Excelsior, where luxury was the name of the game. From their room, they visited the myriad of galleries and museums the city had to offer while Brian got his turn to shop some of the finest clothing stores in the country. The city may not have been as openly gay friendly as Paris, but one would never guess with the magnificent statues that glorified the naked bodies of men throughout the metropolis.

The last night in Rome was spent in decadent splendor as Justin thumbed through a large book of Italian artwork that he had bought as a souvenir and used as inspiration for sexual positions to repeatedly thank Brian for giving him the vacation of a lifetime. It was only through the diligence of the hotel staff that the completely exhausted couple were able to rise early enough to check out and get to the airport in time for their flight back to Paris, and then on to New York City. As the tired lovers settled into their comfortable seats for the return trip home, Justin laid his head on Brian's shoulder and sighed deeply.

"I guess it will be a while before you feel like taking another road trip with me after this, Brian," he spoke wistfully.

"I've heard that the colors are beautiful and perfect for an artist's eye on the route to Toronto in Fall, Sunshine," Brian answered his partner in life.

Justin's faced warmed and he looked up at the love of his life. Brian leaned down and placed a tender kiss on Justin's inviting lips. Justin rested his face against Brian's chest, feeling the steady rhythm of his heartbeats. He closed his eyes and could already smell the crisp Autumn air through Brian's car windows. What adventures awaited the two of them, he wondered as he drifted off to sleep safely snuggled in his lover's arms?

The End

The End.
mandagrammy is the author of 93 other stories.