- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

Brian and Justin stepped off the plane in Athens.  It was morning and they had managed to get some sleep on the plane.  They were ready for their first day in Greece.

After an interesting and semi-hair-raising taxi ride which included some delicate negotiations with the driver before they ever left the airport, they arrived at their hotel.  Justin was clutching his copy of "Frommer's Greece" which included a section on the "designated arguer" that was required when dealing with Greek cab drivers.  Brian had taken on that role.  His death glare had made up for anything he lacked in language skills.

Once settled into their hotel they decided to explore a bit.  Having talked to the concierge they set out in the direction of the Acropolis passing the parliament and Hadrian's Arch on the way.  Brian had brought a digital camera and was shooting pictures of everything they saw.

Finally they arrived at the Plaka, a district of shops and restaurants right below the Acropolis.  They decided to have some lunch or late breakfast before venturing up the hill to the famous site.

There were many outdoor cafes and they selected one.  Seated at the table a waiter soon arrived and spoke to them in excellent English.  He seemed very interested in the two handsome men traveling together.  Quickly they ordered some beer and a large Greek salad which came with bread.  It made a magnificent meal, filling but not heavy.

Duly fortified they climbed the hill to one of the most famous places in the whole world.  The Parthenon, wonderful ruin that it is, stood in front of them.  Justin was reading from his guidebook telling all about the age, construction and history of the building.  On the other side of the hilltop stood the Erechtheion, according to Justin's book.  Brian had a major laugh fit when he heard the name, especially since the building was adorned with four statues of women who basically held up the roof.

"Stop it, Brian," Justin said giggling at Brian's laughter.  "People are looking at us."

"Who cares?"

"Come on.  We don't want to get kicked out of Greece on our first day."

"Why would they kick us out for laughing?"


"Maybe it's sacrilege or something."

"Since I never worry about sacrilege, in church or at the Acropolis, I don't think you have to worry.  We're just stupid American tourists as far as they're concerned."  Brian gestured to all the other tourists enjoying the beautiful day on the Acropolis.

After wandering around the summit and getting a great view of Athens laid out before them, they decided it was time to make their way down.  A quick stop in the museum was enough for Brian.  They made their way through the Agora and back out to their street.

Up ahead they could see their hotel.

"Hey Brian," Justin said reading his guidebook.  "Did you know that the Grande Bretagne Hotel was an old mansion once owned by Schliemann, the guy who discovered Troy?"

"Uh, Troy, a shit of a movie."

"Briaaan!"

"No, Sunshine, I didn't know that when I booked us in there.  It just said it was the best hotel in Athens."

"That's what it says here too.  We should have dinner in the roof garden restaurant one night.  You get a beautiful view of the Acropolis all lit up."

"We can do that after we check out some of the tavernas and gay bars."

"You want to do that?" Justin asked with a little prickle of fear.

Brian noted the look and immediately said, "Of course I do.  I want the whole population of Greece to see the beautiful man I married.  They're going to be so fucking jealous."

The clouds in Justin's eyes vanished instantly.  His smile beamed back at Brian as he pulled his lover into a quick kiss.

"You didn't think I was going out looking for tricks, did you?" Brian asked after a moment.

"N-no."

"You did!"

"Well, maybe for a split second.  It would be all new territory."

"Justin, after what we did last night there's no going back.  I don't want anyone but you.  Never, and I mean never, think that way."

The sparkle of tears was in Justin's eyes as he looked at his husband.  He cleared his throat and said, "Let's go climb Likavitos."

"What the heck is that?"

"See that hill way over there?"

Brian looked and could clearly see a tall hill with some white buildings on top.  "What's up there?" Brian asked.

"A church, a restaurant and the best view of the city."

"I thought that's what we just saw from the Acropolis."

"This is supposed to be even better."

"Okay, if you say so."

"And there's a funicular to the top."

"Okaay."

"Ready?"

"Let's take a cab over there," Brian suggested.

"That sounds good to me.  You ready to argue again?"

Brian groaned.  "It's a good job I've had so much practice with intimidation."

"You know you love it," Justin giggled as they ran to catch a cab that had just dropped someone off.

Some time later they were back in their hotel room.  They had about walked their feet off with the trip to Likavitos and then all the walking they had done through the shopping area they had found just below the funicular.  Brian had bought some clothes that he knew would look excellent on him when they went on their cruise in a couple of days.  He had made Justin buy several outfits too, thinking that his new husband needed to look his very best if he was going to show him off to the Mediterranean.

The two men were lying on the big bed in their room having sorted through their purchases and picked out what they might wear for dinner.

"How's your ass?" Brian asked suddenly.

Justin giggled.  "What did you have in mind?"

"It's been days since we fucked."

"It's only been one day," Justin said.

"But days since we left home if you count the time change."

"I think you have that backwards about the time difference, but I think my ass is up to whatever you want to do."

"Um … didn't you say something about fucking my ass off before we left Pittsburgh?"

"Are you suggesting…"

Brian nodded.  "It won't hurt to give you another hour or two of rest."

"Have I told you recently that I love you so much?"

"Once or twice."

"Well, let's get you out of these clothes."

"Yes, master," Brian said with a coy smile.

It didn't take them long to be locked together in the time honored way.  Justin felt what Brian had felt the night before.  His senses were on overload as he plowed into Brian's tight ass. Without the condom everything seemed so much harder and hotter and better.  When he came Justin thought his heart was going to explode.  It took him several minutes to recover enough to make a sensible statement.

"That was fucking incredible.  No wonder you went after my ass so many times last night."

Brian grinned, "And I'll be going after it many more times tonight."

"Could … could we … once more before we go to dinner?" Justin stammered wanting to experience that again, and savor it more.  He had been so overwhelmed by the feelings the first time that it had barely registered on some level.

"You don't want me to be able to sit down for dinner either, do you, Sunshine?" Brian laughed.

"Turn about's fair play, or so they say."

"Go for it," Brian laughed again.  And Justin did.

When they arrived at the taverna that their concierge had recommended, it was after nine o'clock.  They had the traditional Greek salad, followed by the best lamb dinner either one of them had ever tasted.  Following that the entertainment was about to begin.

A man playing the traditional bouzouki started things off.  He was joined by a couple of singers and then a guitar was added.  Finally came the scene played out in every movie about Greece.  The men got up to dance the traditional way.  Holding hands they started slowly moving around the dance floor.  They gradually pulled people from the audience, and soon Brian and Justin were up dancing with all the rest.  They managed to do quite well all things considered.

When the dance finally ended they were gasping for air.  It was much more strenuous than anyone would think.  Brian sank back into his chair and gave a yelp as his sore ass connected with the hard seat of the chair.  Justin giggled unmercifully.  His ass had been spared for the afternoon.  He knew he would pay for his giggles later.

The boys had a few more drinks before finally finding a cab and getting back to their hotel some time after midnight.  Brian proceeded to make sure that his husband's ass wasn't in any better condition than his.  They both took care of each other afterwards, finally falling into a deep and restful sleep that would help them overcome their jet lag.


*****


Back home, life after the wedding was beginning to return to normal. The diner was abuzz with gossip and all of Liberty was envious of the lovers' trip to Greece. Kinnetik, under Cynthia's watchful eye, pulled in another national account. Kinnetik Part Deux, flourished.

"Cynthia."

"Hi, Scott. How's it going?"

"Good."

"You don't sound good."

"I guess I'm still not quite sure of my role here."

"You are Brian's personal assistant and right hand man. And yes, some my say you're a glorified secretary, but you are so much more. You've gone to art school, taken graphic art courses and you majored in business. And I know you've taken some business law. Just what are you confused about?"

"We're working on a new campaign; it's for the local hospital. The hospital is opening up a walk-in clinic for emergencies that aren't true emergencies. You know what I mean?"

"Yes, I do. Instead of calling 911 for a fever, you can be seen at the clinic. It's a good idea."

"The hospital will have the main clinic there and then small satellite clinics throughout the town. Each clinic will be linked to the main clinic so that if a patient is seen at the hospital or downtown the doctors will be able to check the patient's history."

"Sounds logical. So what's the problem?"

"Brian had concerns about the image. The ad is supposed to appeal to the homeless or someone with limited funds. These are free clinics. People who can pay will do so on a sliding scale. The boards that I've seen so far look too slick. Too up market. Half the targeted group can't read or can barely speak English. They won't understand the purpose of the ad."

"And have you said something to the artist in charge of the ad?"

"I was hoping Brian had a chance to see it before he left. But it wasn't ready. I know what he had in mind. Cynthia, Harrisburg is my home, I grew up here. This is a very important step for this city. And I'm proud that Part Deux is involved. I want the ad to reach the targeted population."

"Then you know what you need to do."

"What?"

"You march your ass up to the art department. Put on your best Brian Kinney death glare and tell the damn fool to change the ad. This calls for plain and simple, right?"

"Yes."

"Perhaps a phone number or just the addresses of the clinics and something to indicate not to call 911 if it's not life threatening."

"Yes, that was Brian's concept."

"Then go to it. Rein them in!"

"Yeah, I'll do it. Thanks, Cynthia."

"No problem. Go get them, tiger! Bye, Scott."

"Bye Cynthia. I'll let you know what happens."


*****


"Hi Nick."

"Hunter! I'm so glad you called. I miss you."

"Nick, it's only been a few days."

"A few days too many. Do you have plans for the Memorial Day weekend? Besides studying for your finals."

"No, not really. You hit the nail on the head. Why? You planning another surprise visit?"

"Actually, I was hoping we could go away for the weekend."

"You're kidding."         

"No, I'm not. We don't have to go far or spend a lot of money. We could go camping. I just want to be alone with you for a couple of days. It was so much fun at Babylon. I loved dancing with you but we really didn't have time alone."

"I know. Besides me being an usher, my family did take a lot of my time. But to tell you the truth, Nick, I don't know shit about camping. But I may have a solution."

"Yeah? What?"

"Brian and Justin's cottage."

"You mean, THE cottage!"

"Yes, THE cottage. Brian gave me and John the keys and asked us to take care of it."

"It's stuck in the middle of nowhere."

"That's for sure. Anyway, it has a fireplace, running water and a stream nearby. We can pretend to camp but with all the comforts of home. So what do you think of my idea?"

"Are you sure they won't mind?"

"No, when Brian asked me to keep an eye on the house, he said I could spend the night with a friend."

"Cool, but Hunter, if you don't mind, I'd rather camp out in their living room. I'd feel weird in their bed."

"Me too. There is a futon in his office."

"This is getting better and better all the time. When do they come home?"

"On the 2nd."
"That works out well. We can air out the cottage. Maybe restock the refrigerator. They probably cleaned out the fridge before they left. We can at least get them fresh milk and maybe some rolls or something. Kinda as a thank you for the loan of their crib."

"That's a great idea and we can water the plants."

"They do not have plants, do they? That's so, so..."

"Gay?" The boys broke out into giggles. "I love you, Nick."

"Love you too, baby. Call you later, okay?"

"Yeah, see you soon."

"Counting on it."


*****


"John?" Bobby and John were cuddled before their fireplace. It was still cool enough at night to enjoy a small fire.

"Mmm, yes, baby."

"When are you going to pick up the bed?"

"Hunter and I'll get it this weekend. Why?"

"No reason. We can meet you at the cottage and help you guys put it back together."

"We? I'm not sure if Little Red is ready to handle a screwdriver or a ratchet."

"Silly man. You know what I mean. I arranged for the garden center to deliver the plants Justin was talking about and believe it or not Emmett found a screen matching Justin's description. I believe Emmett's exact words were, "Ooooo, it's going to look FAABULOUS!" Lord, sometimes I think I'll get burned standing too close to him. We can put the bed together and arrange the plants."

"It'll be a wonderful surprise. I feel bad that we didn't get them anything."

"Don't. Both Brian and Justin said that gifts were not an option. They preferred donations to the Vic Grassi Home. But I'd like to do this for them. They worked so hard putting together our wedding and putting up with our shit."

"Mmm."

"John, are you listening to me?"

"Every word, baby."

"Why do I get the impression your mind is on other things."

"What things, baby?" John asked just before he unzipped Bobby's jeans, pulled out his cock and sucked it down to the root.

"Oh God, John!" Bobby cried out as his lover did delicious things to his dick and balls. As John's mouth worked Bobby's cock, John's hands were busy removing Bobby's clothing.

"Baby. Want you. Want to be in you," John whispered into Bobby's ear. John made love to his husband.


*****


Brian awoke to sunlight shining through a crack in the drapes of their hotel room.  He was spooned up against the back of his husband.  He could hardly believe it, whenever the thought hit him.  He and Justin were married.  Brian Kinney was fucking married.  It was almost beyond his comprehension that he could be doing this, but here he was, and everything was … great.

Brian reached his hand up and ran it through Justin's blond locks.  Justin had let his hair grow a little longer and Brian had to admit he loved to run his fingers through it.  He thought back to when Justin had had it all buzzed off, the good old days of the Pink Posse.  He had told Justin that he looked hot, but he much preferred his hair longer like it was now.

Justin stirred and turned over.  "Hey," he said sleepily.  "What time is it?"

"Almost ten."

"We slept till fucking ten?  How could you let me keep sleeping?  There's so much to do."

"Calm down, little boy.  We have two weeks in Greece.  We'll see a lot of the good stuff.  We're entitled to sleep in now and then."

"I guess so, but I really want to go to the Archaeological Museum today.  It has the best artifacts from sites all over Greece."

Brian groaned.  "That's your one museum for the day."

"Okay, and we can do a gay club tonight."

"I like the sound of that."

"I thought you would," Justin grinned rolling into Brian's arms.  Their morning wood collided with a breathtaking thud.

"Sixty-nine?"

Justin slid down and they quickly and satisfyingly got each other off.

"So how was your first day in Greece, Sunshine?" Brian asked as he combed his wet hair.  They had just finished a shower.

"Almost as good as my first day as a married man," Justin said with a big smile.

Brian couldn't help but smile back.  That look on Justin's face made any amount of museums or promises incidental.

The archaeological museum turned out to be fun for both of them.  They learned that they could hire a guide to take them to the most famous artifacts in the museum.  The guide would give them a brief overview of the museum's most important treasures.  Behind the guide desk were two people, an obviously straight middle aged man and a young girl in her twenties.  They wondered which one they would get.

Luckily it was Amalia who was an archaeology student and worked in the museum certain days of the week.  She spoke a fun version of English and kept them entertained with weirdly phrased questions about everything they saw.  Justin knew most of the answers, as did Brian, but Brian kept his mouth shut letting his partner shine.  Amalia joked and flirted with them the whole time they were learning about the mask of Agamemnon or the statue of Poseidon.  She made their time at the museum most enjoyable.

Leaving her with a big tip they made their way back to the hotel for a brief fuck before dinner and a club.  They had dinner including moussaka and another Greek salad at a taverna in the Plaka area.  It was a very busy area and they enjoyed watching the people walk by as they ate outside.  A couple of bottles of Greek wine loosened them up for the club.

They had decided to try Club Lambda which was a disco and should be something like Babylon.  It was, and somehow they found it rather boring.  After dancing and putting on quite a show for the locals, Brian and Justin decided to go back to their hotel.  They had better things they could do than turn down the myriad of propositions that kept coming their way.  Justin got the most of them since his blond hair seemed to be quite the attraction among the dark haired men of Athens.  Brian was glad to leave as he felt his blood starting to boil when some men wouldn't take no for an answer.

Once they got back to the hotel Justin was able to soothe Brian's ruffled feathers in ways that only he could.