- Text Size +

 

The next couple of days passed quickly and without incident.  They did some shopping and watched the changing of the guards at Parliament.  The days slid by as they fucked and made love and ate and did all the touristy things you are supposed to do in Greece.  It didn't take long to tire of ruins, although they would see more of those when they started their cruise.

The food in Athens was delicious; of course, they were eating in the best restaurants.  They also found some tavernas off the main streets that had excellent food at much lower prices.  Brian loved the fresh fish.  He even developed a taste for baklava.

Justin couldn't help but tease him the first time Brian ate a piece of the very rich dessert.  "You loved every mouthful of that, didn't you?" Justin asked as he watched Brian finish off his piece of baklava.

"Very tasty," Brian smirked.

"Do you realize how many calories you just ate?"

"I'm on vacation."

Justin snorted.  "Is this because we're married?" Justin asked with a frown.

"What the fuck do you mean?" Brian asked with an even bigger frown.

"Now that you're unavailable, you're letting yourself go," Justin accused him.

"Fuck no!  How can I keep my twink interested if I get fat and complacent?"

"Your twink?  And who might that be?"

"You, of course, twat."

"I'm hardly a twink anymore."

"You'll always be my twink, Sunshine."

"Awww, now back to the baklava.  It has a million calories."

"But they're good calories.  It's honey and nuts and very thin pastry."

"Layers and layers of very thin pastry," Justin told him.

"I like it.  What can I say?" Brian asked holding out his hands in surrender.

Justin laughed.  "You don't have to say anything.  Enjoy."

"But will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?" Brian quoted the Beatles.

"I'll always love you.  Just try and stop me."

"I did try a long time ago."

"And see what it got you."

"What?"

"Me."

Brian laughed as he pulled Justin into a kiss.  This honeymoon thing was all right.

They set off for their cruise taking them first to Mykonos for a brief stop, then on to Kusadasi on the mainland of Turkey.  They toured the ancient site of Ephesus, a magnificent ruin that boggled the mind.  They even found time for some shopping at the bazaar.  Then it was on to Rhodes with its medieval castle and legends of the Knights Templar.  Finally they disembarked at Santorini where they would spend the last days of their Greek honeymoon.

The island is the one always shown in Greek romance movies.  The white, sunlit buildings nestled into the side of the hill glistened a welcome to all those who arrived there.  Brian had booked them into a small, but exclusive, hotel.  It was rated with five stars, but one still had to get to it up on the cliffs.

Brian and Justin decided they would take the traditional way up the cliff.  They hired donkeys, one for each of them and one for their luggage.  Brian's donkey was named Elinor and Justin's was Max.  They never got the name of the luggage donkey.

The climb up the winding track was slow and a bit scary.  Periodically it looked like the animals could easily pitch their riders over the edge of the cliff down to the beach below.
On the narrow walkway the animals scraped their riders against the stucco of the buildings apparently trying to get rid of them.  Brian was grimacing and cursing by the time they got near the top.

"I'm fucking killing Ted when I get home," he grumbled over his shoulder at Justin.

"What did Ted do?" Justin called up to Brian who was on the donkey ahead of him.

"He suggested we take these fucking donkeys.  'It will be so romantic, Brian,' he kept saying.  'Justin will love it.'"

"Justin … likes it," Justin said slowly.  He didn't want to make Brian madder, but his donkey stunk to high heaven and he had been scared out of his wits when they first started out.  Now he was afraid to look down.  He didn't want to see how far he might fall.  "We're almost there."

"I'm going to rip his balls off and throw THEM over a fucking cliff."

"Just hold on, Brian.  We're almost at the top."

Finally the donkeys came to a stop and Brian gingerly slid off his, turning to make sure that Justin was all right.  He pulled Justin into his arms.

"People fucking enjoy that?" he demanded.  "And now they expect me to pay them for torturing us?"

"Just pay the man, Brian.  It's not his fault we didn't enjoy it."

Brian snorted.  "How could anybody enjoy that?"  He gave the man some money.  "There must be some other way to get down from here," Brian said looking down over the low wall at the beach below.

"There's a cable car," Justin said.

"There is?  Why the fuck didn't we take it up here?  It must run both ways."

"Everybody does the donkey thing.  It's supposed to be fun."

"Fuck fun!"

Justin had to laugh at that, but he quickly stifled it when he saw the look on Brian's face.  "How do we find the hotel?" Justin asked keeping his face straight.

"Someone's supposed to fucking meet us," Brian griped looking around.

Just then a young Greek man ran up to them.  "Mr. Kinney?" he asked looking at Brian.  "I am Constantine from the hotel.  Let me take your bags.  If you will follow me…"  He quickly set off into one of the winding streets with Justin and Brian doing their best to keep up even though Constantine was carrying all their bags.

When they arrived at the hotel, Brian was not impressed.  It was a modest three storey building that didn't look to have more than three or four suites, and they had booked a suite.  Brian had a sinking feeling that the rooms would be small and cramped, and that's why the hotel could call itself by that name, by jamming ten rooms into the space for four.  Some heads were going to roll when he got done with this fucking place.

Constantine led them through the old wood doors into a cool foyer that opened onto a central court.  There were plants and flowers blooming everywhere in the courtyard.

"Wow!" Justin said turning around to look at everything.

Brian felt some of his anger melt away.  Maybe this place wouldn't be too bad.

"Gentlemen," a voice said from behind a big desk in one corner.  "Welcome to our home."

"Your home?" Brian asked.  "I thought this was a hotel."

The middle aged man smiled.  "It is, but it's also our home in which we take great pride.  If I could get you to register, then Constantine will show you to your suite."

They were slightly stunned when they were shown into a set of rooms part of which were obviously carved into the face of the cliff.

"Wow!" Justin reacted for the second time in less than fifteen minutes.

"This is the best suite in the house.  You have your bedroom in the cave which is cool as the weather heats up, and your sitting room is at the front with a view.  You can cook if you wish," Constantine added pointing to a tiny kitchen.  The terrace through here is also yours.  Very private."  Constantine set the bags down in the bedroom and went to the door.  "If you need anything, please speak to my father or anyone else in the house."

Brian gave Constantine twenty dollars and the man left with a big smile on his face.  "So, have you ever slept in a cave before, Sunshine?" Brian smirked.

"Not that I remember."

"Ready to give it a try?"

"Yep," Justin said with a smile as he wrapped his arms around Brian's neck.

"Phew, you smell like that fucking donkey."

"So do you," Justin said wrinkling his nose.

"Let's check out the shower facilities before we do anything else."

"Good idea."

Some time later they lay in the big bed under the rock ceiling.  They had made love once again.  Time seemed to stand still inside their little nest.

"What do you think about staying here for the rest of the day?"

"I could be talked into that," Justin smiled.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"Maybe a little, but I'm more hungry for you."

"We are good together, aren't we?"

"Better than good," Justin replied kissing Brian's hand.  His fingers were woven with those of his husband.  He had never been happier in his whole life.

"What made you smile like that?" Brian asked studying Justin's face.

"I was thinking how lucky we are to have found each other.  Are you as happy as I am?"

"I don't know how happy you are," Brian said with a mischievous grin.

"I'm … beyond happy."

"Then I'm right there with you."

Justin threw himself on top of Brian kissing lips and neck and chest and working his way down to the treasure he sought.  By the time he got to Brian's cock Brian was hard and waiting for him.  Justin used all of his best techniques to blow Brian right out of this world.  Brian shot his load down Justin's throat with a mighty groan.

"Fuck, Sunshine!  That was the best one ever."

"I thought so," Justin smirked.

They snuggled together on the bed for a while.

"You hungry?" Brian asked.

"What's with you and the hungry questions?"

"Just wanted to know.  We can't live on love alone."

"I could."

Brian chuckled.  "I wonder if they have Greek takeout."

"I don't know but we could go ask at the desk."

"I don't want to move," Brian said.

"Me either."

Just then there was a knock at the door.  "Yes," Brian yelled.

"Mr. Kinney, it's Constantine.  My father thought maybe you gentlemen could use some sustenance.  In case you didn't feel like going out tonight, my mother has made a tray for you."

"That's very nice of your mother.  Please thank her."

"Yes sir, I will."

"Could you just leave the tray by the door and we'll pick it up in a minute or two."

"Certainly sir."

"That kid should be working at a fancy New York hotel," Brian stated.  "He could show those fuckers something about service and how to speak to guests."

Brian threw back the sheet and went to the door.  Justin watched with a smile on his face.  Brian cracked the door a notch and then opened it wide enough to pull the tray inside.

"Didn't want anybody to see your dick?" Justin giggled.

"Didn't want to scare Constantine.  He might think I'd put it up his ass.  I don't think he's ready for that."

"Hey, your dick only goes up my ass."

"Right, I forgot for a split second," Brian laughed.

"Asshole!"

"Ah, now we get to the way I'm really going to be treated from now on."

"You'll be treated the way I've always treated you," Justin stated.

"I was hoping for something better," Brian smirked.

"Like what?" Justin asked trying to look indignant.  He knew Brian was teasing him.

"I thought there might be some major gratitude for my caving and marrying you."

"And what about on my end.  Not everybody would marry you."

"That's for fuck sure!  Maybe I should be the one groveling at your feet."

"That would be good," Justin giggled.

Brian had picked up the large tray of fruit and was carrying it towards the bed, taking his own sweet time about it.

"May I offer, your highness, some of this delicious food that I personally selected and have prepared especially for you?"

"You may offer.  Come here, slave, and I'll make my selection."

"Yes, master," Brian said contritely setting the tray on the side of the bed.

"You may feed me, slave."

"What would master like first?"

"Those figs look really good."

Brian selected the biggest and most succulent looking fig.  He gently approached Justin's lips watching them open slightly in anticipation.  He held the fig just touching Justin's bottom lip.  The boy almost moaned at the intimacy of the gesture.  After a minute Brian pressed the fig a little closer and Justin bit off a mouthful.  He chewed with his eyes closed.

"I wonder if these are fresh off the tree.  They're so good."  He picked up another fig and started feeding it to Brian.

On the tray were tomato wedges and carrots and pomegranates and olives.  The two men fed each other lolling back in their bed in the total lap of luxury.  When they had tasted everything on the tray they kissed languidly and then more forcefully until they were both aroused.

"Who knew figs were an aphrodisiac," Brian said as he found Justin's pulsing hole once more.

The next few days went by in a blur.  They swam most afternoons under the warm Mediterranean sun.  They ate at little tavernas, enjoying the food and music and each other.  They rented a car and drove to the ancient Minoan site of Akrotiri.  It was frozen in time by the eruption of the island's volcano.  They hit a few clubs at night and spent a lot of time in their cave bed.  Santorini had to be one of their favorite places despite the initial donkey ride.

When it came time to leave, they took the cable car down and caught a ferry back to Athens.  Their Greek honeymoon had been everything they had dreamed and more.  Now they were off to beautiful Pittsburgh to start their married life together.


*****


After their very long flight back to Pittsburgh, Brian and Justin were tired and stiff, and not in a positive life affirming way. There was a delay at take off and they had to circle the airport several times before landing. Fortunately all their luggage arrived with them and the customs inspector was sympathetic regarding all the souvenirs they brought home. Brian had arranged for a limo to take them back to the loft. At least the last leg of their honeymoon would be done in style.

They arrived at the loft, dragged in all the bags, stood in the middle of the loft and sighed with relief. The lovers had to admit, it was good to be home. Back to something familiar, where they knew what to expect and how to behave. They were going to drive back to the cottage the next day so they didn’t bother to unpack. Sorting through all the gifts, they neatly stowed the Pittsburgh gifts in the closet and repacked the gifts that would go home with them. A very exhausted Brian and Justin walked up the steps to the bedroom.

"Brian?"

"Hmm."

"Care to explain." Justin nodded toward the bed which was now back to the original infamous platform bed.

"Before you get your tightie whities in a bunch. The good fairies came and took the brass bed to the cottage. And before you say it. There is a brand new mattress on this one. No other ass or dick including yours and mine has sat, laid or fucked on this bed."

Brian punctuated each word with a drop of his clothing and boots and then strolled into the bathroom to start the shower. Justin stood for a moment, frozen, taking in what his husband had just revealed. A smile graced his face. Brian was forever doing stuff like this to make Justin happy. Their brass bed would be waiting for them when they got to the cottage.

"Hey, Sunshine! You want to get your ass in the bathroom? I’m getting fucking tired holding this shower door open," Brian griped.

"Coming, coming, coming," Justin giggled as he quickly shed his clothes and scurried into the bathroom to join his husband in the shower.

"About time," Brian grumbled. He really wasn’t angry, just tired. He wanted a nice warm shower to work out the kinks and then a nice long sleep next to his husband.

Justin gently massaged all of Brian’s aching muscles and was duly rewarded with his own massage. Neither one of them was really up for any sex but the leisurely shower in their own bathroom was almost as good and much appreciated. The lovers dried off each other. Holding hands, they went to bed.

"Bri?" Justin began as he snuggled onto his spot on Brian’s chest.

"What?"

"Thank you."

"For what, Sunshine?"

"For everything. For loving me. For being brave enough to marry me and in front of everyone. For this bed, for the cottage, for the other beds, for..."

"Shush. You’re welcome, for everything. Now. Go. To. Sleep." Brian punctuated his words with a kiss to Justin’s head. He tightened his hug around Justin and after a few short minutes he felt Justin relax and drift to sleep.

"And thank you for giving me my life, Sunshine," Brian murmured as he joined his husband in sleep.


*****


The next morning, the lovers decided on a light breakfast. As Brian loaded up the Cherokee, Justin made some coffee and toasted up several slices of bread from a loaf he found in the freezer. The newlyweds ate their meager breakfast, cleaned up, locked up the loft and headed for home.

In a couple of hours they were really home. Brian made Justin wait in the Jeep while he quickly brought in all their bags and packages. Justin sat in the car with a silly grin on his face. He had a sneaking suspicion what Brian was up to but he sat patiently and waited.

Suddenly Brian appeared by the car door and wrenched it open. As Justin began to slide out, he found himself swept up into Brian’s arms and carried over the threshold of their cottage.

"Welcome home, Sunshine," Brian exclaimed as he gently deposited Justin in the middle of the living room. Justin beamed up at his ridiculously romantic husband then gave Brian a resounding kiss. The lovers hugged, relishing in the moment.

"Come on, let's start unpacking. I’m not expected back to work until next week but I want to make some calls."

"Okay, but it can wait a few minutes. I want to check the sun porch first."

"Why?" Brian asked with an innocent look on his face.

"You know why. Come on; let's see how the bed looks."

"Lead on, McSunshine," Brian teased.

They entered the porch. The sun was shining brilliantly, reflecting off the polished brass. The bed was angled toward the studio and a beautiful gracefully painted screen was standing a few feet to its side. Just behind the screen, they could see the leaves of the palm trees. Brian and Justin walked to the other side and saw four huge palms in their ornately painted porcelain pots. Decorating the wicker table and stands were more plants. And there were hanging baskets suspended from the rafters. It was beautiful and way more than what they expected.

Brian and Justin stood awestruck. Neither one of them was prepared for the sight. The reality of their new life of domesticity together was beginning to set in.

"Fuck!"

"Yeah."

"Brian, so what do we do now?" Justin looked at all the plants and then back at his husband.

"I haven’t a fucking clue."

The End.
SabinaThymeSunshine is the author of 78 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked First Comes Love also liked 593 other stories.
This story is part of the series, The Sunshine Files . The previous story in the series is What a Difference a Year Makes 2. The next story in the series is Then Comes Marriage.