- Text Size +

 

 

 

 


"Brian?"

"Yes."

"Come over here."

Brian walked across the first floor of Kinnetik Part Deux and stood beside Justin.  "What's up?"

"How do you like these colors together?" Justin held up some swatches.

Brian looked at them.  "I thought you had chosen some other colors?"

"I had but now that we're inside the building these were screaming at me."

Brian studied the colors as Justin detailed how they would be used.  "If we painted the walls pale gray, this color," Justin said holding up one swatch, "we could use this deep burgundy with variations for the upholstery.  The accents should be black with just a bit of this blue.  It's kind of a slate blue but it has a certain vibrancy."

"Just like the person holding it."

Justin turned and smiled that wonderful smile at his partner.  Brian felt his dick twitch.

"You know," Brian said.  "I like that color scheme … a lot, but I like what's holding it even more."

"Do you now?" Justin grinned.

"It also occurred to me that we haven't christened the new office yet."

"That can be easily rectified."

"I thought so too."

"Aren't there workmen upstairs?" Justin asked unsure about where they could fulfill their latest desires.

Brian nodded.  "They're upstairs and we're down here, and that door has a lock on it."

"No shit!" Justin grinned as he watched Brian walk over and lock the door to what would become his office.

Brian sauntered back and pulled Justin against his body planting one of his patented toe-curling kisses on Justin's lips.  He heard the swatches hit the floor and Justin let out a little moan as he responded to the kiss.

Walking Justin backwards Brian turned his lover against the wall where they could not be seen by anyone who might pass the door.  Justin felt his jeans being yanked down as Brian nipped at his neck.  Justin stuck his ass out and arched his neck back.  Brian's fingers grabbed his hair and tugged gently.

Justin heard the familiar rip of the condom packet and felt some lube being squeezed up his ass.  A finger was inserted and he pushed back into it.  They both knew they were ready.  Quickly Brian entered him and they bucked together until tingles of what was to come started flowing through them.  Brian jacked Justin off until he felt the blond spray the wall with his jizz.  Brian soon filled the condom, and gently pulled out.

They leaned against each other and the wall until their breathing returned to normal.

"I can never get enough of you," Brian whispered against Justin's ear.

"Just see that you keep it that way," Justin said reaching down and pulling up his jeans.

Brian disposed of the condom and zipped up.  He glanced at the wall.  "A little more cum to chip off," he laughed.

"Maybe we should wipe it up," Justin volunteered.

"Leave it.  There's something I want to talk to you about."  Brian took Justin by the hand and led him over to the opposite wall.  There were a couple of boxes sitting there and Brian sat on one, turning to look at Justin who took the other.

"What's going on, Brian?"

"You know what happened to Little Red the other day?"

"Yeah, that was scary, but the baby's fine, isn't he?"

"He's doing great.  John said as much this morning."

"Then what do you want to talk about?"

"John asked me an interesting question that I hadn't even thought about."

"A question?"

"Yeah, I was teasing him about talking baby talk to Little Red.  He said I should wait until you and I had one."

"One what?" Justin asked with a frown.

"One baby?  He asked if we had discussed children, and of course, I said we hadn't."

"But now we are?"

Brian nodded.  "John seems to think that you might want children, so I'm asking.  Do you?"

"I … I don't know.  I'm not sure.  Yes, I guess I do," Justin babbled.

"Which answer should I select?" Brian grinned.  "I didn't know this would be multiple choice."

"You … you just took me totally by surprise."

"But you would like to have a child?"

"Yeah, I think I would.  What about you?"

"If the baby looked like you, how could I not want it?"

"Brian," Justin whispered as he leaned over and gently kissed his partner.  "I love you."

"Ditto."

Justin smiled.  "I don't think this is something we have to decide right now though."

"You mean you don't want one tomorrow?"

"I want you to make an honest man of me before I get knocked up."

Brian snorted.  "I'll keep that in mind."

"But down the road, I…"

"You can say it, Sunshine."

"I would love to have a baby that would be ours, yours and mine.  Not that I don't love Gus because I do, but this would be ours."

"Then I'll file that away for future consideration," Brian smirked.

"Brian," Justin said laying his hand on top of Brian's.  "Thank you.  Thank you for even thinking of this."

"I want you to be happy," Brian said meaning it with all his heart.  He ran his fingers gently along Justin's jaw and gave him a chaste kiss.

"I want us both to be happy."

"And we will be," Brian declared.  "Right after we wipe that cum off the wall and rescue your swatches."

He pulled Justin to his feet with an appropriate groan.


*****


A few weeks later Justin walked into Kinnetik.

"Hey Scott, how’s it going?" Justin asked as he passed Scott’s new desk just outside Brian’s office.

"Fine."

"The big guy inside?" Justin nodded toward the office.

"No, actually he’s upstairs. He asked if you could join him in the Art Dept. He’s in a bit of a snit."

Justin rolled his eyes at Scott’s comment.

"What is it this time?" Justin sighed.

"I’m not sure. He keeps mumbling something about orange being the new blue and the old blue. I don’t know. Makes no sense to me. I wish Cynthia was here. She’d know what to do."

"He’s working on the Eyeconic ad, right?"

"Yes, how’d you know?"

"Long story that requires beer. Lots of beer. And Scott, you’re doing a great job. You wouldn’t be here if Brian and Cynthia didn’t think you were the right man for the job. I’ll go up and see if I can smooth some ruffled feathers."

"Thanks, Justin. He certainly has his moments."

"Yes he does. But I guess that’s what makes him so good."

Scott nodded in agreement and went back to work as Justin took the stairs to the second floor. He was pleased how modern the interior of the first floor looked. The deep burgundy color made the office look opulent with just a touch of edge and a hint of the building’s former occupants. The accent colors added the vibrancy Justin had hoped for. The renovations had progressed much faster than expected. Some of the upper apartments were already occupied by employees. The executive suite was the last priority but it was almost finished. All in all, Part Deux was perfect.

It was early April. John had urged Brian to join the Harrisburg Business Owners Association. Brian took John’s suggestion. Not only did Brian cultivate a network of local contacts, he garnered a few new clients as well. It always amazed Justin how well Brian could adapt, fit in within this community and in most situations. Brian was hard nosed, edgy, raw, in Pittsburgh and he maintained that persona when visiting the Pitts and when dealing with his clients through Kinnetik. Here in Harrisburg, Brian was more genteel, fitting in with the less chaotic life of the smaller city.

"YOU CALL THIS AN AD?! THIS IS A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!" Justin could hear Brian yelling as he approached the top of the stairs. So much for Brian’s gentility.
Brian was pacing. The bitch from Eyeconic was due in at one, it was eleven-thirty and Brian wasn’t happy with the latest mock up. Justin had spent the last week in New York for a show and Brian was more than missing his lover. Needless to say, phone sex wasn’t cutting it.

Justin quietly entered the large airy room. John had taken Justin’s suggestion. The windows were enlarged and encompassed three of the four walls. The natural light was a boon for the artists. The art board was on an easel and Brian looked as if he was ready to toss it out a window or into the shredder. The computerized version was up on a screen. The ad was similar to the one Justin had inadvertently influenced when he was an intern for Vance. Only this time there were four sets of sunglasses. The original set on a sexy man’s nose, reflecting a beautiful woman. Right next to it was a woman with her sunglasses reflecting a buff young man in a Speedo. Just below, were two more sets with a man reflecting a man and a woman reflecting a woman. The wording was still in its original orange, stating; "Eyeconics: See What You Want To See."

It was simple yet powerful and defiant. It was Brian. But at this moment Brian wasn’t happy and he was still pacing.

The artists and ad men were huddled in a corner. Many had worked for Brian for several years and were used to his tirades. Most of the time they’d wait until he calmed, had a brainstorm then life returned to normal. But lately things were a little strained. The combination of opening the new office, coupled with Justin spending an inordinate amount of time in his studio preparing for his latest show, then being away for a week and the wedding preparations had put Brian a little too close to the edge. Harrisburg had no Babylon and Brian was too tired to drive back to Pittsburgh to unwind in familiar territory. Brian needed a little Sunshine to chase away his blues. Or in this case, the orange.

Justin sat in front of the computer screen and picked up the stylus. With a couple of swishes and waves, the wording was transformed from orange to red, white and blue. It added to the subtle defiance of the ad, pushing the envelope even further. Brian stopped pacing and stared at the screen. His eyes narrowed and he turned to see Justin sitting at the computer. Justin could see the anger begin to slip away, replaced by a small smirk. The smirk slowly morphed into a leer and Brian’s hazel eyes dilated with lust. The lovers momentarily forgot they were in a room with a dozen people. Part Deux’s employees watched in awe as Brian went from angry boss to lust filled lover as Brian sauntered over to Justin. Pulling the younger man up from the chair, Brian swung him around.

"You are a fucking genius!" Brian exclaimed.

"You approve?" Justin laughed and his heart soared at Brian’s open display of love and his approval of the change Justin had made.

"Approve? It’s perfect. Just what it needed," Brian whispered into Justin’s ear, "And just like you." Brian was rewarded with that infamous smile that he could never get enough of and then he put Justin down.

"Okay people, I want new boards within the hour, the font in bold and ‘Vogue’ style. Now people, move it!" Brian bellowed and artists began to scurry. Brian led his lover down to the boardroom for a few moments alone.

"I am so happy you’re home!" Brian pulled Justin close into his arms and gave Justin a mind blowing kiss. When the lack of oxygen forced them apart, Justin laughed.

"You’re just glad I fixed your ad," Justin continued to giggle.

"That too," Brian snarked. Then he got a little serious. "How did the show go? I’m sorry I couldn’t be there for you."

"No apologies, no regrets. It was a fast and furious show. Over in a flash but well received and everything sold. Sidney was pleased. And I quote, 'well done, my boy, well done.' I know you’ve been busy. Part Deux is almost completed and the ceremony is in six weeks, life will get calmer."

"I hope so," Brian sighed as he looked at the watch on Justin’s wrist. "Shit, Eyeconics will be here soon. I have to check on the ad. Can you hang out? We can go to lunch after the meeting. I’ll check with Scott, but I don’t think I have anything else to do later. If we close the deal, I’ll be free for the rest of the afternoon."

"When you close the deal, not if. And yeah, I can hang out. I need to go to the art store for more supplies. I’ll come back around two, then we can have a late lunch and go home to work it off."

"I like the work it off part." Brian leered at Justin and their cocks started to twitch.

"Later, Brian. Go be brilliant so I can make up for lost time when we’re home."

"That’s a week’s worth of sucking and fucking. Are you up for the job?"

"I’m up! Oh boy, am I up. Later."

"Later, Sunshine, and thank you for waving your magic wand."

"Anytime Bri," Justin smiled to himself. He loved it when he was able to contribute to Kinnetik and he was happy that Brian was pleased. Justin filled Scott in on their plans as he left to go to the art store. Scott promised to call Justin if anything went wrong. He said a silent prayer to the advertising gods that the ad would be well received. Justin had another magic wand that desperately needed waving.


*****


Brian was waiting by the SUV for Justin to return from the art store.  He had been waiting for quite a while.  He was horny and every time he thought about Justin his cock twitched and pinched uncomfortably in his pants.  He looked at his watch and debated if he should go back inside and do some more work, or walk down the street and haul Justin out of the fucking art store.  He decided on the latter.

Stomping down the street Brian covered the distance to Rafferty's Art Store in no time.  He pushed open the door and stepped inside looking around for the blond head that he wanted.  When he saw it, he stopped in his tracks and stared at the sight in front of him.

Justin was leaning over the counter talking to a very nice looking young man.  They seemed deep in conversation and as Brian watched they would laugh and wink and obviously flirt with each other.  Brian couldn't believe his eyes.  This was what Justin had been doing all the time he had been waiting for him, flirting with this young asshole.  Brian felt the anger seethe within him.

"Justin!" he said in a loud voice.  "I've been waiting far too long already."

Justin turned and looked at his lover.  "Um … sorry, I guess I lost track of time."

"I guess you did.  Let's go."

"I need to pay for these things," Justin said feeling the wrath of an angry Kinney radiating his way.  He really did need the supplies if he was going to work on his painting tomorrow.

"Maybe you should have done that before you started your conversation," Brian said uncharitably.

"Mal, could you ring this up for me?"

"Sure," the kid behind the counter said giving Brian a wary look.  He began ringing the items through.

Justin pulled Brian away from the counter.  "What the fuck's the matter with you?"

"I'm surprised you didn't introduce me to your little friend," Brian replied glaring at Mal.

"You're jealous!" Justin grinned as that revelation hit him.

"Fuck you!"

Justin tried to wipe the smile off his face.  Brian didn't often get jealous, and this was totally unexpected.  "I'll just pay for this stuff and we can get going."

"About time," Brian retorted.

Justin thought that Brian reminded him of a petulant little kid that someone had just taken candy away from.  Maybe Justin was the candy.  He tried to keep a straight face.  "Is that ready, Mal?" Justin called.

"Yeah."

"Mal, Mal," Brian said in his falsetto voice.

"Behave yourself," Justin said slapping him on the chest.  He went over to the counter to pay for his supplies.  Brian went to the door where he was practically tapping his foot with impatience.  Justin could feel Brian's eyes watching every move he made with Mal.  He quickly paid for the bagful of supplies and hurried back to Brian.  Brian opened the door as soon as he saw Justin coming and ushered him out of the store.

"Jesus, Brian, what's your problem?"

"You told me we were going home to fuck, a whole week's worth of fucking, and then I find you flirting with that guy."

"I wasn't flirting.  We were just talking."

"It looked like a lot more than talking."

"Well it wasn't."

Brian reached the SUV first and yanked open the driver's side door.  He got in waiting for Justin to stow his bag of treasures.  Once Justin closed his door Brian gunned the vehicle out of his parking space and they roared down the road.

"Take it easy," Justin said as Brian's foot clamped down on the accelerator.

"You going to tell me how to drive now?"

Justin sighed.  He didn't want to fight; he wanted to fuck.  "How did Eyeconics go?"

"She loved the boards," Brian said losing some of his anger.  "Thanks for fixing them," he said grudgingly.

"Is that why you were finished early?" Justin asked trying to hide his smirk.

"Yeah, she just thought they were great and that was the end of it."

"We do make a great team," Justin smiled.

"Yeah, we do."

"Can we go straight home so you can fuck me until my eyes cross?"

"Yes, we can.  Then you won't be able to look at that asshole Mal," Brian said with a little waggle of his head.

"I don't want to look at Mal.  I want to look at you, naked and aroused, and needing me so bad."

Brian's foot went down hard on the accelerator.  This time Justin didn't object.