- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

It was two nights before their wedding and no one, other than Emmett who was sworn to secrecy under penalty of castration, and their witnesses who were also sworn to secrecy, knew if the wedding would be traditional or a free-for-all. All anyone else knew was that it would take place at Babylon on Saturday May 15th. Family and friends had special invitations and the seating was arranged in a theatrical fashion. Most of Liberty Avenue had been invited to witness the event.

Brian and Justin were at the loft spending their last night together until after the ceremony. Cuddling together in their brass bed, the lovers were discussing the wedding plans.

"Brian?"

"Hmm."

"Why do I have to stay at Daphne’s tomorrow?"

"We’ve been through all that, Sunshine. It’s unlucky for the groom to see the bride before the wedding or in this case, fuck the bride two seconds before the wedding."

"In that case, maybe you should spend the night at Daphne’s."

"Watch it, bitch. Justin, are you sure you want to do this?"

"You mean get married?"

"Yes, no, I mean the ceremony. It’s more like a production number for the Cockettes than a wedding. We can still scrap the whole idea and opt for something more traditional."

"You mean boring?"

"No, I wouldn’t call what John and Bobby had boring. It was sweet."

"Brian Kinney does not do sweet. Brian, I want to do this. It’s fun, it’s never been done and no one will ever be able to top it."

"That’s for sure. They’ll be talking about this for years. The day Brian Kinney got hitched in a way worthy of the Ringling Brothers. Justin, I think I’ve made a big mistake; it’ll be a disaster. No one will get it."

"Brian, we’ll get it and that’s all that matters."

"I don’t want them to laugh at us."

"No one will laugh. I bet there won’t be a dry eye in the whole place. Don’t worry. Emmett would never let us do anything embarrassing. I admit, I was a little nervous when you described what you had in mind but then it made sense. We’ve shared such a history, Bri. Now we’ll share it with our family."

"Maybe I don’t want to share it anymore."

"Brian, you don’t mean that; this is just nerves. Now I want you to fuck me so hard that I’ll still feel you tomorrow when I’m trying to go to sleep on Daphne’s couch."

"I’ll fuck you till you scream, but later. I want to feel you inside me first. Please, Justin, I want this to be perfect for you. I don’t care what anyone thinks about me but you, my beautiful Sunshine, I want you to be happy. Want to make you happy."

"Oh God, Brian."

The lovers kissed as if they had never kissed before. So hot, so passionate that it left their lips singed. Justin took control, guiding Brian’s hands to the brass bars at the head of the bed. Brian knew that Justin was completely in charge. Brian gave himself over freely to his lover as he grasped the bars and held on tight.

Justin kissed his way down Brian’s chest, laving his nipples, biting the peaked nubs. Mercilessly Justin sucked at the flesh at Brian’s belly and rimmed his navel. Almost cruelly Justin bypassed Brian’s leaking cock, roughly pushing Brian’s thighs further apart to expose his lover’s tight pucker. Justin’s assault began to escalate as he licked at Brian’s hole and bit the soft tender skin of his inner thighs.

A small moan escaped Brian’s lips as Justin began to slip one spit slick finger inside him.

"Now, Justin, fuck me now," Brian begged.

Justin picked a condom from the bowl on the bedside table. For a brief moment he prayed that they would never need them again. Quickly tearing open the packet, he slipped the condom on then positioned himself at Brian’s entrance and slowly pushed himself in as he leveled Brian’s ass onto his own strong thighs and draped Brian’s long legs over his shoulders. At this angle, Justin was able to fuck Brian and suck the tip of his cock at the same time. Brian’s eyes grew wide at the ingenuity of his lover. Justin had learned all of his lessons and then some. Brian tightened his grip on the bars, hanging on for the ride of his life.

As the lovers felt their ride about to explode to completion, Justin released Brian’s cock, locking their gaze at each other’s eyes. Brian came hard, his cum raining ribbons down Justin’s chest, mingling with his sweat. Brian never felt Justin gently pull out, briefly leaving their bed for a warm cloth to clean them both. The next thing Brian felt were Justin’s fingers gently prying open his hands that had never left the brass bars. It was quite some time before Brian could formulate a coherent thought and for his mouth to speak it.

"Damn, Sunshine! Where the fuck did you learn that?"

"I guess I could say something smug like I invented it but I didn’t. Sometimes when I’m stuck on a painting I surf the net. You learn a lot on the net."

"Gay porn, Sunshine?"

"Strictly for research purposes. I have to keep a gorgeous hunk like you satisfied."

"Justin, there isn’t anyone else in this world that can ever satisfy me like you. I’ll feel you for the next two days."

"Good. Now what about me? You gonna make me feel you for the next two days?"

"Roll over, little boy, I’m gonna fuck you so hard that when I cum you’ll taste it!"

Justin rolled over and grabbed the bars. He wore the most contented smile. Brian Kinney was going to give him exactly what he wanted, what no other man has had for four years and what he alone will get for the rest of his life. Justin sighed as felt his ass cheeks parted and he was rimmed to within an inch of his life. Brian entered Justin, raking the head of his cock along Justin’s prostate. Again and again Justin felt his prostrate massaged from within. He saw stars. Brian could be just as ruthless as Justin. Justin begged for mercy and they both came. Then it was Brian’s turn to take care of his man.

When they were both cleaned and settled, Justin snuggled into Brian’s chest, a leg thrown possessively over Brian’s thighs.

"You okay, Justin?"

"Mmm, never better. That should hold me for the next two days."

"It better. But I’m not sure what’s going to hold me together for the next two days."

"Brian, it’ll be fine, the ceremony will be fine, we’ll be fine. Do you know what you’re going to say for your vows?"

"Yes, I think so. I hope so or I’m going to stand there with egg on my face."

"Well, if you forget, just give them the Kinney death glare and no one will dare say anything."

"I’ll try to remember that when a thousand eyes are staring at me."

"Just think of it as pitching an ad, with them all naked and you and I with the best bodies there."

"You’re bad."

"And you like it."

"Yes I do. Now go to sleep, we have a lot to do in the morning."

"‘K. I love you, Brian," Justin whispered as he drifted off to sleep safe in Brian’s arms.

"I love you too, Sunshine. More than you’ll ever know," Brian whispered back, holding Justin tighter.


*****


It was Friday May 14th. The Anderson family were driving down to Pittsburgh. Brian decided to put them all up in the Plaza. John and Bobby drove with Hunter and Nick. Claire and Steve followed along with Rachel and George. Little Red was spending the weekend with his cousins at Grandma and Grandpa’s house. John was nervous about leaving the baby behind but he was convinced by the rest of the family that Babylon was no place for a baby. Even if it was for a wedding. Besides it helped that Grandpa was a practicing doctor. John knew that the baby couldn’t be in better hands.

The drive was uneventful, the weather pleasant and not too hot. They arrived by one in the afternoon and checked into the hotel. John called Brian who was wrapping up a few things at Kinnetik. They decided to meet for lunch. Bobby, Hunter and Nick went to find Justin to keep him occupied and out of trouble. Claire, Steve, Rachel and George were spirited away by Jennifer for a late lunch. The family decided to do their best to relax before the big event.

"Hey little brother, what are you still doing here?" John asked as he strolled into Kinnetik.

"Just tying up some loose ends. I want to be able to relax on my trip."

"You mean your honeymoon," John smirked.

"Yes, John, I mean my honeymoon. Geesh, please don’t tease me. I think I’m losing my nerve."

"Having second thoughts?"

"Not about the commitment. Never about that. The ceremony, it’s a little unusual. I guess I’m worried about being a laughing stock. I can handle it but I worry about Justin. He’s so trusting at times."

"Yes, he is, but he can also be very practical. And I’m sure Emmett would have laid down the law if he didn’t like the idea. I have to hand it to that man. He does know what he’s doing. Don’t worry it’ll all work out."

"That’s what Justin said."

"A very wise lad. Come on, let me buy you lunch."

"Sure, I think I’m done here. And there’s something I want your opinion on."

Brian and John walked to the diner. John had a call from Bobby saying that they were keeping Justin busy in another part of town. It was the family’s job to keep the lovers away from each other for the next twenty-four hours until the night of the wedding.

John and Brian settled in a booth. The beautiful brothers still turned heads, male and female, wherever they went. Brian ignored the looks; John blushed.

"So what did you want to discuss?" John started, hoping to concentrate on Brian rather than the flirtatious men.

"My apartment building may be going up for sale and I’m considering buying it."

"Wow. Will that stretch your resources too thin?"

"No, not really. Part Deux has already paid for itself and Babylon is doing very well. We’ve started renting the club out for some functions. I’m embarrassed to say that I’m filthy rich. I’ve set up a special fund for Gus and the Munchers, even one for JR. She’s a cute little kid, even if she does belong to Mel and Michael. I made sure that my sister and her boys have something. I’ve even paid off Joan’s debts. Of course, she doesn’t know that. I made it look like there was a long lost life insurance policy that dear old dad had, and it just popped up out of nowhere."

"Shit Brian! You sound like you’re ready for the grave."

"No, I’m not. I feel like it some times but I’m healthy. Six years cancer free. But I realized that I had to do something useful with all this money. I wanted to do something for Debbie but I think Carl would have killed me. So I gave him a raise so that Debbie could cut back at the diner if she wanted to and made sure he had a good health insurance policy. They’re not married but they filed for domestic partnership so Deb’s included in the health insurance."

"You seem to have thought about everyone. But what about Justin?"

"What about him?"

"You haven’t mentioned him yet."

"He gets everything."

"Everything?"

"Yes. I had Bobby draw up my will and Justin gets it all. His name is on the deed to the cottage. And in every business, Justin will have controlling interest in the event of my demise. The contracts are airtight. No one can take any of it away from him."

"Fuck. Does he know?"

"No, and we’ll keep it that way. He needs to stay free of all that so he can concentrate on his art. If and when the time comes I’ll talk to him and I did up a DVD with my wishes so nothing’s left to chance."

"You’ve given this a lot of thought, haven’t you? But what does this have to do with your apartment building being up for sale?"

"Nothing really. I just don’t want to give up the loft. Shit, I’ve spent the better part of my life there and that’s where I took Justin’s uh..."

"His virginity?"

"Yeah. I don’t want anyone else in that loft. I’ll tear the place down before I see anyone else sleeping in that bedroom. No matter what bed is in there. Speaking about beds. Can you do me a big favor while we’re away?"

"What?"

"Can you disassemble the brass bed and bring it to the cottage?"

"You’re not giving up that four poster, are you?"

"No, but my very romantic partner has visions of the brass bed in the middle of the porch close to the studio part. Then a screen and big potted palms. Sounds rather fussy to me but it’s what he wants."

"And what Justin wants..."

"Justin gets. The little twat. So will you do it? I’ll write down the alarm codes for you and if you don’t mind keeping an eye on the cottage for us. I’m not worried about the loft. Hell, there’s a lot of people to watch that but the cottage is in the middle of nowhere."

"Sure, Brian, leave it all to me. Where’s the platform bed?"

"Down in storage in the basement. Why?"

"If you take home the brass bed then you’ll have nothing in the loft and that defeats the purpose of keeping it available to you just in case you need to stay here."

"But..."

"I’ll bring up the platform bed and get you a new mattress."

"You’d do that for me, for us?"

"Of course."

"You are the best brother I have."

"I’m the only brother you have."

"That too." The brothers laughed at the absurdity of their conversation.

"So are you going to buy the building?"

"I think so. I hear Emmett and Sam may want to take that next step and there’s a ground floor apartment that might do for them. Jennifer saw it. It has a huge kitchen. Emmett can create his masterpieces there. Sam’s an electrical contractor, right?"

"Yes."

"If I decide to buy the building I’ll have you and Sam look it over. It might prove to be a good investment."

"And then no one will ever get your loft." John looked into those eyes that mirrored his own. He saw the twinkle. Damn. When his brother wanted something there was no stopping him. John also had a sneaking suspicion that in that long list of bequests and funds that Brian had set up, there was one set up for his and Bobby’s son. And John wouldn’t be surprised if his mother was included somehow.

The brothers continued their meal in silence.

The rest of the evening was quiet. John and Brian hung out at Woody’s. Brian graciously put up with all the teasing and ribbing his friends and the rest of Liberty Avenue put him through. He even turned down a very nicely built hustler that his friends thoughtfully got for him. Ben and John silently applauded Brian’s devotion to his commitment to Justin. He made sure the hustler was well paid and even offered him a job as model for some of Kinnetik’s campaigns. Hustlers have to eat too.

John offered to spend the night at the loft with Brian but Brian turned him down. Brian wanted to be alone. After tonight, Brian Kinney would never be alone again.


XOXOXOXOXOXO


The day of the wedding the gods were shining down upon the royal couple and the street of Liberty. Babylon the club was now transformed into Babylon the wedding chapel, but a very unique chapel. No one knew how Brian did it but the dance floor looked like a small piece of Liberty Avenue, the part of Liberty just outside the club with a street lamp shining in one corner. The guests of honor were ushered to their seats, many by Brian’s former tricks. Everyone who was anyone wanted to be a witness to this momentous event. No one turned down the invitation except for Joan. She didn’t bother sending back the RSVP. Craig sent back a resoundingly definite maybe.

When the room was settled and everyone seated, all the lights began to dim including the street lamp. The club became silent; only breathing of the guests was heard. The street lamp came on and under it stood Justin looking radiant in white tails with a cigarette behind one ear and still with that fresh young expression of the seventeen year old boy that stood under the real light ten years prior. Music began, playing "Lets Go Crazy" by Purple Rain. Suddenly a spot light came on, shining down on Brian who was standing ten feet away. He was also in tails, black on black, looking tall and mean. He had the same smug look of the asshole, that all of Liberty knew, that Liberty hated and loved. The ultimate stud. The music softened.

Brian approached Justin.

"How’s it goin’? You had a busy night?"

"Just, checking out the bars, you know, Boy Toy, Meathook...

"Meathook? Really, so you’re into leather?"

"Sure."

"Where you headed?"

"No place special."

"I can change that."

The street light snapped off plunging the club again into darkness. A few murmurs were heard amongst the guests not knowing if that was the whole ceremony. Then suddenly the light came back on. Standing under the light was Father Tom, Gus in his own tails of grey, Brian and Justin. Flanking Brian were Debbie, Claire, John and Lindsay. At Justin’s side were Jennifer, Molly, Daphne and Bobby. Father Tom began to speak.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today as witness to the commitment Brian and Justin are about to make. And to bless the most unconventional undefined union our world has ever known. They have chosen to speak their words of commitment. Justin..."

Justin took a breath and began.

"Brian, you are my first love and there will never be any other for me. You are my lover, my mentor, my teacher. You took care of me when no other knew how and I know you’ve loved me from the moment we met under the lamp. If I never hear the words again, I’ll know that deep down in your heart you love me and only me. I love you, Brian. I give myself freely to you, body and soul."

All of Babylon began to cry tears of joy matching the tears that were gliding down Justin’s face. Brian drew closer and began to thumb away the tears. Father Tom looked at Brian. "Brian..."

At the most important moment in his life, Brian forgot what he wanted to say. He wanted to tell Justin what was in his heart, how Justin’s unwavering faith in him made Brian a better man, better father and better partner. But the words wouldn’t come. Debbie reached over and gently cuffed Brian behind his ear. "Say something, asshole," Debbie murmured.

Brian began to sing, a sweet simple tune in a breathy voice.  "You are my Sunshine, my only Sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you. Please don’t take my Sunshine away."

Justin gasped and suddenly the light that was shining wasn’t from the lamp. It was radiating from Justin. The witnesses and guests stood shocked at Brian’s open declaration of love. The land of Liberty began to quake, Brian fucking Kinney was married.

Father Tom declared, "I am honored to present the committed couple of Justin Taylor-Kinney and Brian Kinney-Taylor!"

The club roared with applause and cheers. As the house lights began to light the dance floor, the witnesses were led to their tables. Brian and Justin stood under the lamp, huddled together in an embrace. The glitter ball high up in the rafters slowly descended and began to spin sending slivers of light throughout the club. Brian and Justin were preparing for their first dance as a committed couple. Justin slipped his hand into his pocket and took out a black silk scarf and placed it around Brian’s neck. Brian took Justin’s hand and kissed his palm.

"You want to do this, Justin?"

"Yes and I promise to remember it this time." Brian nodded and their song began to play.
Brian guided his husband around the dance floor to the sound of "Save The Last Dance For Me." The guests sighed and gushed at the sight of the two most beautiful men in their world gliding around the dance floor. This was not the Brian that would awkwardly bump and grind his way through the club. With Justin in his arms he was Fred Astaire. Brian slipped off his jacket and tossed it over to Daphne, who caught it and then burst into tears of joy. Brian took off the scarf and placed it around Justin. They completed their dance with a dip and a passionate kiss that left the club breathless.

Suddenly the music changed again, silver and gold glitter rained. At club volume, "Let’s Hear It For The Boy" came blasting out of the speakers. Brian and Justin, along with the ushers grabbed as many guests as they could to join them in their dance. Babylon became the club again, with Brian and Justin in the middle of the floor, putting on their show that had become synonymous with Babylon and with Brian and Justin. Their show, where they were the true kings and all of Liberty, their realm. It was a show that would go on forever!

Around two in the morning, the party at Babylon was still in full swing. Brian and Justin made their rounds before leaving the club for the night. The family bid the newlyweds farewell before they slipped out to return to the loft. There they would spend their wedding night before leaving for Greece the next evening. Brian planned a two week trip but promised to return home in time to see Hunter graduate from college.

Brian and Justin stood on the catwalk before leaving the club. Many of the family waving up to them as the couple surveyed their kingdom. The king and his consort waved back and then Brian’s face took on the look that he had made famous. That arrogant look that no one could resist. He leered lustfully at Justin and Justin shuddered. The look never got old and hit Justin directly in his cock. Years ago they would have gone straight into the backroom but times had changed. Brian pulled Justin close and kissed him for all of Babylon to see. Justin melted in Brian’s arm, becoming a little puddle of blond boy twink. When Justin opened his eyes, Brian was once again his partner, his lover, his husband, his hazel eyes shining brightly with unshed tears and love. Justin reached up and pulled Brian down by the nape of his neck then kissed him. Brian became a puddle of stud. The lovers linked hands and left the building.

Outside the weather was warm, Spring in full bloom. Instead of taking the limo home the lovers decided to walk. Brian instructed the driver to be at the loft the following evening to take them to the airport. The newly committed couple walked home. Liberty Avenue was treated to the sight of their royal couple still in their tails strolling home together. Brian’s arm draped protectively over Justin’s shoulders, Justin’s arm around Brian’s slim hips. They were truly a sight to be seen.

And Liberty Avenue survived. Lightning did not strike. Buildings remained standing. No floods, pestilence or shower of stones. Just the kings of Liberty walking home to begin their new life as husband and husband. Will wonders never cease!