- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

"So Mr. Taylor-Kinney, how does married life agree with you?" Brian asked.

"Well, Mr. Kinney-Taylor, considering that we have been married for all of what, four hours and fifty-four minutes," Justin replied having glanced at his watch to verify the time.  "It's going really good so far."  His sunshine smile lit up the loft.  "How is it for you?"

"It will be much better when I get you out of that tux."

Brian slid up behind Justin reaching around and undoing some buttons.  Justin shivered at the touch.

"I feel like that first night, like a … virgin."

"You're far from that, Sunshine, but it will be all new and wonderful."

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been surer of anything in my life."

Justin's smile was radiant as Brian continued to undress him.  Once they were naked after many, many kisses, Brian led his husband up to their brass bed.  This would be the last time they would sleep in it here and it would be very special.

Justin gasped as he saw the candles lit around the bedroom and a magnum of champagne sitting in a silver ice bucket.  "How did this happen?" Justin asked taking it all in.

"The fairies have been at work."

"Good fairies?"

"Nothing but the best for us on our wedding night."

"I love you so much," Justin said wrapping his arms around Brian's neck and kissing him until they were both hard and gasping for air.

Brian held Justin a moment longer not wanting to let his lover go even for a second.  "I want to be inside you," he whispered against Justin's neck.

"That's what I want too."

Gently Brian laid his lover down on their bed.  It had been turned back and the pillows fluffed by the good fairies.  Carefully he spread himself atop Justin's body feeling their cocks trapped between them.  He bucked his hips and felt Justin gasp.

"It's going to be different, isn't it?" Justin asked.

Brian nodded as he grabbed the lube from the nightstand.  He squirted some on his fingers and started to open up his husband.  Justin closed his eyes and let Brian's expert ministrations bring him close to the edge.

Suddenly Brian's fingers were gone and Justin felt empty.  He opened his eyes as Brian squirted some lube inside him.

"It's cold," Justin squirmed.

"Just like the first time," Brian smiled.

"But you'll heat it up for me," Justin grinned.

"That was the plan."

Brian positioned his dick at Justin's hole and slowly pressed in.  He felt the head of his cock break through and Justin's ass squeezed tight against him.  This was their first time with no protection.  This was the ultimate statement of their commitment to each other.  They had been tested many times over the last months and they hadn't been with someone else for a very long time.  This was their moment of ultimate joining.  Brian pressed all the way in.

He had never felt this before.  It was like Justin's whole body throbbed and vibrated around his cock.  He could feel every pulse and movement.  The intensity and the heat were almost more than he could bear.

Justin felt Brian embed himself all the way.  His body was so alive he could hardly contain himself.  It felt like he could sense and respond to every vein and bump on Brian's cock.  He felt Brian lying atop him and inside him and covering him.  It was like they were one, no beginning and no end, just one.

Brian's fingers swept through Justin's hair as he leaned in on his elbows to kiss Justin.  Justin's legs were wrapped around Brian's shoulders.  He was bent in half and he had Brian's big dick halfway through his body and he was relishing every minute of it.

And then Brian began to move.  Justin could feel the hard cock brushing against his insides.  The same dick that he had savored so many times before felt so different without the latex casing.  It was like every move, every thrust, every parry was intensified and almost unbearably clear.  Justin felt his heart race and goosebumps erupted all over his body.

"Oh God, Brian, it feels so amazing."

"It was worth the wait," Brian gasped lost in his own wave of intense feeling.

"We can never go back after this."

"I never want to," Brian said punctuating his words with another kiss.

The waves of emotions and feelings and touch were overwhelming both of them.  Brian's strokes came faster and harder.  Justin felt his body spring to life, synapses crackling, fire in his groin and stars in his eyes.  He loved this man so much.  He felt the beginnings of his orgasm.

Brian was lost to his senses.  All the years he had fucked he had always used condoms.  He had decided long ago that he would be safe and he had never wavered.  But now he knew why men did it bareback.  Everything was electrified, more acute, better.  He pumped into Justin with wild abandon never wanting this first time to end.

And then he was coming, pouring himself into Justin's body.  He could feel the sexual heat as well as the love that they shared.  He had never experienced anything like it.  He fell limp on top of Justin who seemed to have got off without any help from Brian's hand.

After a couple of minutes Brian felt Justin's hand slide up and down his back in a gentle caress.  He managed to raise his head and look at his lover.  The smile on Justin's face was magnified by the candlelight, but Brian was sure its radiance alone could have lit the loft if not the street below.

"I love you so fucking much," Brian said staring into the trusting blue eyes that had changed his life in so many ways.

"And I love you right back," Justin declared without hesitation.

Brian pulled out and looked at the mess they had made.  It was worth it.  He went to get a cloth to clean them up.

"Are you okay?" Brian asked when he returned from the bathroom.  Justin hadn't moved.  His legs were still propped up and he seemed lost in a trance.  Brian could see some of his cum dripping from Justin's hole.  He wiped his lover clean, and lay down beside him.

"I'm fucking tripping," Justin gushed.  "That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt.  What did it feel like for you?"

"To use your word … intense."

"Yeah, that's exactly it, but it gives a whole new meaning to that word."

Brian rolled towards Justin with a smile on his face.  "Enough talking, little one.  Let's do it again."

Justin nodded and beamed up at his lover.  This was what a wedding night should be.

After their second round they propped themselves up on their pillows and opened the champagne.  Brian poured them each a glass and held his out for a toast.

"To my husband, the one and only love of my life."

Justin gasped at this flurry of words from the man who still had trouble using the "L" word at the best of times.  They each took a sip of their champagne.

"To my husband," Justin began, holding up his glass.  "The man who has made my life complete … finally."  Justin sipped his champagne and watched Brian studying him.

"What did that mean?" Brian asked.

"It meant that I've been extremely patient all these years, Mr. Kinney."

"That's Mr. Kinney-Taylor to you," Brian corrected.

Justin giggled, the champagne bubbles going up his nose.  "I stand, or lie, corrected.  What I meant was that you were a hard nut to crack."

"I see you used the singular in regards to nut."

Justin almost choked on his champagne.  "Will you stop?" Justin chastised him with a little swat.  "I'm just telling you that you were so worth all my efforts."

"Your efforts?"

"Yes, you don't think that you thought this all up by yourself, do you?"

"Well, yeah, I did."

"Fine, then think that."

"But you mean I didn't?"

"It's fine, you did," Justin said with a wave of his champagne glass.

"Justin Taylor-Kinney, you are … exasperating."

"I know."

"You little devil!"

"What a sweet thing to call me," Justin giggled.

"Is this what I'm going to have to put up with for the rest of my life?"

"Yep, but you've put up with it for so long already.  You can handle it."

"I know I can.  I want us always to be able to laugh and kibitz and fight and bitch, and always come back together."

"I can do that if you can.  In fact, it seems to me that that was exactly what we promised each other only a few hours ago."

"I didn't promise anything," Brian said.  "I sang."

Justin looked at the smirk on Brian's face but he knew his husband was only teasing.  "And a very fine voice you have too."

"Did you like it?"

"I did.  The guests were amazed and so was I."

"I am amazing."

"Yes you are," Justin agreed.

"And you're making me amazingly horny all over again."

"My plan exactly, to quote someone I know very well."

"Your plan has succeeded once again," Brian whispered as he captured Justin's lips and round three began.


*****


The party at Babylon seemed to go on forever. The family decided, since the royal couple left and was probably engaging in some very heated coupling that they would go to the diner for some coffee and to catch up on family news. The Liberty Diner was quiet since most of its patrons were at Babylon. The family took over several booths and relaxed as Debbie, Hunter and Kiki served up coffee and tea.

"Phew, I haven’t danced that much in years!" Claire exclaimed as she slipped off a shoe under the booth.

"I know what you mean," Debbie agreed. "It was one fan-fucking-tastic party."

"That’s for sure," Ted spoke up. "I wonder what they’re up to now?"

"Well, I’d say at least round three!" Emmett gushed. And the whole family cracked up with laughter.

"You know, we really shouldn’t be talking about them like this," John tried to be mature about it.

"Lighten up, John. Besides, what they don’t know won’t hurt them, much," Debbie snarked.

"Deb, that’s my son you’re making fun of," Jennifer said slightly indignant.

"Jen, honey, you know as well as I do that those two can give as good as they get. And I bet your son is getting it good right now." The diner burst into giggles again. "Seriously, Jennifer, I love those two and I know I tease them a lot, especially the big asshole. But I’d give my life for either one of them." The family nodded in agreement and became quiet.

"It’s taken them a long time to get to today," Jennifer said softly. "And there were so many times I didn’t think they’d make it..." Jennifer’s voice began to break. "I just want them to be happy." Jennifer found a tissue and daubed her eyes.

"They are; they’re very happy. I’ve never met two people who are so well suited for each other, besides me and Bobby." John beamed at his partner. "Jennifer, since they moved closer to us, I’ve gotten the chance to spend a lot more time with them. Especially with Brian. He’s so in love with Justin that it scares him sometimes."

"Sweetie, Brian’s always been scared of love," Emmett added his two cents.

"This is different, Emmett," Ben spoke up. "Brian, has always believed that he wasn’t worthy of love and so help me God, none of us did anything to change that image. We forget that deep down, Brian has feelings. We’ve all hurt him in some way. The only one who ever allowed Brian to grow and express his inner feelings is Justin. We take for granted that what we see on the outside is the same as on the inside and that’s so not true. Justin has always been able to see the truth in Brian and Brian offers Justin the protection he needs to be able to pursue his art without reservation. Brian loves Justin and is in love with Justin. But what’s even more difficult to grasp is that Brian feels responsible for Justin."

"But Justin’s a grown man. He should be responsible for himself. And why does Justin need protecting?" Michael snarked.

"That’s true, baby, and Justin is very responsible. But the minute Justin became a part of Brian’s life, Brian took on the responsibility for Justin’s life. And nothing we say or do will ever change that. As for needing protection, well, Justin could have turned out so much differently after the bashing, after his father disowned him, after he felt betrayed by Brian and by Ethan. But somehow with Brian’s help, Justin’s spirit was protected and preserved. It’s that spirit that allows Justin to be the artist he is. Without Brian as a buffer against the cruel world, the world would have been deprived of Justin’s art and that would have been one hell of a waste. Face facts, no matter where Justin is, Brian will always be there. Even if this day never happened, Brian would always be there for Justin."

"Did you know that when Justin left Brian for the fiddler, Brian still paid Justin’s tuition?" Daphne confided. Not many in the family knew that. "Justin didn’t want to take the money but Brian left him little choice. But he swore that he’d pay Brian back."

"He probably did," Hunter mumbled.

"What do you mean, honey?" Debbie asked.

"When I first got into junior college, Justin helped me to arrange my schedule and he showed me sites online to buy books cheaper than at the college store. I guess I was teasing him about Brian paying for everything. He told me that he saved every receipt, every bill that he knew Brian paid and he’s been paying it back."

"That’s our Sunshine. Brian always believed that Justin would grow up to be the best homosexual he could be and I guess he succeeded. And I have to admit that I’m proud of all of you." Debbie looked with pride at all her boys.

The family became quiet again as they all reflected about Brian and Justin. About the past and about the future.

"Look at the time! We could all go home or..."

"Or what, Deb?" Carl asked.

"We can have breakfast!"

The family began to gossip and kibitz. Menus were passed around and the cook began preparing dozens of eggs, bacon, ham, and toast. The family toasted the lovers with coffee and juice and counted the many blessings they all shared. They talked and dished until the sun came up and then went home to sleep in peace.


*****


Many hours later Brian and Justin dragged themselves out of bed.  They had fucked themselves silly, feeling and tasting and enjoying all of the advantages of monogamous sex.

"How the fuck am I going to sit on a plane all night?" Justin griped feeling his sore ass.

"Let me kiss it and make it better," Brian leered.

"If you kiss it, we'll start another round and then I sure as fuck won't be able to sit down."

"Come on, Sunshine," Brian said grabbing Justin's hand.  "Let's have a shower and I'll wash you … very carefully," Brian added as he saw Justin's raised brow.  "And then we'll do some salve.  I promise to get you a pillow on the plane."

"Okay," Justin said halfheartedly, "but when we get to Greece I'm fucking your ass off."

"Deal," Brian said nuzzling Justin's neck as he shoved him into the shower.

They showered slowly soaping each other and kissing often.  There was no more sex.  They had truly worn each other out, at least for a few hours.  Brian hoped they could get some sleep on the long plane ride.  He carefully took care of Justin's ass, wanting it ready for another round as soon as they got to Athens.

As they waited for the limo to pick them up, Justin chuckled to himself.

"What are you laughing at?"

"I was thinking how appropriate it was for you to take me to the birthplace of butt fucking for our honeymoon."

"The Greeks are a very old and very wise civilization.  I think I made the right choice for our destination."

"I would have to agree, but don't forget what I said about fucking your ass off."

"You can do whatever you like with my ass as long as I get to have yours."

"It's yours forever," Justin replied leaning in for a kiss.

A horn honked down below and they set off on the first leg of their new adventure.