[Reviews - 1] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

I heard a new song called 'Black Out the Sun' by Darren Hayes on an LJ QAF fan site and immediately got the image of this all important night when Brian finally said 'I Love You' to Justin for the first time.  I was so inspired I had to re-visit that scene and give my version of Brian's thoughts that fateful evening.  I have filled in a couple of gaps from the show, such as the time between Brian's hearing the radio announcement of the bombing and his arrival at Babylon, and the short period of time when Brian was with Debbie at the hospital chapel and before he came back for Justin.  I hope you will enjoy my interpretation.  I've included the lyrics to the song (which do not belong to me, of course) so that you can understand why it affected me the way it did.  A huge debt of gratitude goes to my beloved Granddaughter for the remarkable banner she made for this story and my wonderful beta, Judy.

 


Rated: A
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: Real Life Issues, Violence
Genres: Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Song Fic
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2514 Read: 557
ePub Downloads: 4 Published: Nov 26, 2016 Updated: Nov 26, 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

1. Eclipse of the Sun by mandagrammy [Reviews - 1] (2514 words)