- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Complaints filed and consquences are being dished out    

Frozen Ass-ets

 

Craig Taylor was fuming as he left the bank. His face was mottled and lips tight as he made his way to his car. He had been trying his best to reach Joseph Allred all morning only to get to the bank and be told by the President of Pittsburgh Fidelity Bank and Trust that Joseph was terminated this morning. Then Craig had proceeded to ask why he was unable to move his money between his accounts. Byron Marsden answered that Craig's accounts had been frozen pending an investigation. Craig was at first in shock and then angered when the Marsden told him that he also did not have access to his son and daughter's trust funds due to the primary beneficiary on the accounts revoking his privileges. Any further questions would need to be taken up with her. Craig had stormed off knowing that arguing or threatening the man would do little good. Since the no-contest divorce papers he had signed weeks ago were expedited and they now had a court date to divide his assets, there was no way that he could Jennifer to reconsider.

 

Craig's bad mood was furthered when he was accosted by a tall man as he was unlocking his car. He had been preoccupied and wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings. So when the man forced three envelopes in his hand and uttered the words "You've been served," Craig had been surprised. But as he entered his car and looked at the first of the court summons, he became even angrier. Brian Kinney was suing him for Defamation of Character. Really? What a fucking joke. Everything Craig had said about that sack of shit was true as far as he was concerned. It didn't matter that some fucking law stated that Justin was technically an adult and able to have sexual relations at sixteen. What mattered was that Craig's word was LAW within the Taylor household and Justin with the help of that child molester had flouted it. Brian Kinney needed to pay for that. He had already made Justin pay. A few placed words and threats had Justin cowering the fucking corner where his faggot ass should have been in the first place. If only he could turn Brian Kinney into a scared little sissy boy then all would have been right in his world.

He replayed how his conversation with the younger man had gone:


Craig had waited until the rookie cops had left Justin's room- one had for coffee while the other had gone into the restroom across the hall. He knew that he had to make what he had to say to Justin quick since the police had been instructed that he was not allowed in to see his own son. But he was willing to risk it for no other reason than to gloat and scare Justin. He hated what the young man had become and Justin needed to know that.

Justin was sitting up in bed by the window, staring out into the landscape. He jumped  when he saw his father. Craig had wasted no time in slapping Justin and then cornering him in chair, effectively caging him in.

"Don't say a fucking word you wimp. You thought you were so fucking smart, didn't you Justin? You thought that having police camped outside your door would keep me from getting in here to see you, didn't you? Well here I am big and bold as shit, staring you in your watery eyes. I remember you challenging me in front of our house about hitting you before. You were so bold telling me that if I hit you it wouldn't matter because you would still me my gay son. You still want to be my ‘son' now while the tears roll down your cheeks. If I had my way, Chris Hobbs would have killed your pansy ass and then went after your fucking perverted lover. But don't worry... I have a plan for Brian Kinney but first I'm going to take care of you. You see there is a doctor here who owes me several favors. I've asked him to make sure that you don't make it out of this hospital alive. Better a dead son than a gay one. How can you even stand to look at yourself, to hold your head high in the face of God-fearing and decent people? By this time tomorrow, I hope that your mother calls me and tells me that you are finally dead since Hobbs couldn't get the job done. And be warned that if anyone should hear about my being here, I'll come back and do the job personally. You belong in hell."

He watched as Justin gathered the spittle in his cheeks determined not to show his fear or weakness although his trembling body gave him away. Justin spit in his face and said, "I'll see you there."

Craig was about to hit him again when he'd heard the whistling from one of the officers returning to their post. "You'll pay for that," he said as he made his way to the door. He had barely managed to escape the officers after having run down the hall. When he reached the first floor, there was another set of policemen on their way to the elevator. Craig had violated the restraining order but he was sure that he had scared Justin enough that he wouldn't tell anyone.

 

Craig looked at the summons in his hand again. Apparently Justin had told someone and his name was Brian Kinney. The letter reeked of revenge. But Craig knew that there was little he could do about the matter except appear in court.

 

The second summons was from Jennifer on behalf of Justin. Again, there was nothing he could do except accept that this is what his ‘family' had come down to and all because of Brian Fucking Kinney. Prior to the advent of the fag, Jennifer and Justin would have never gone against Craig. Justin might have eventually in his quest to assert his manhood but Craig would have beat that thought out of him, given the chance. As for Jennifer, he would have made her suffer too. But it was too late. This was further compounded by the fact that Craig had stupidly put Taylor Electronics in Justin's name to ward off any creditors he might have incurred. He had never thought that she would find out about it but that bull-dyke lawyer of hers....something Marcus...had found out the information and prevented Craig from being able to change it back. The $110,000 that he was supposed to give to Judge Russo was a supposed to help him with that little issue as well as having Chris Hobbs practically acquitted for bashing Justin.Now that he couldn't hold up his end of the bargain, he could kiss his electronic store chain goodbye.

 

The third summons was the most shocking one of all and the one he dreaded. It ordered Craig Taylor to refund $640,000 dollars to Justin and Molly Taylor's trust fund accounts or face jail time plus the fines. Either way, Craig will have to pay back the money to his daughter and the faggot. He thought about making another trip to the hospital but immediately decided against it. His source had called that morning and told him that Brian had requested double the detail to watch over his lover. Craig had to wonder just how much money and clout Brian Kinney had to be able to commandeer people to move like that. Not for the first time had Craig found himself jealous and envious of the man. It was a fucking shame that while Craig shopped for his suits at named brand stores, Brian Kinney was able to afford Armani and Prada. It wasn't that Craig wasn't well off...well with the help of Molly and Justin's college funds he was, it was that he couldn't afford to flaunt it. Jennifer would have known that something was up immediately and would have questioned his sudden change in wardrobe. Outside of business purposes, Craig had two mistresses to keep in the manner of which he was accustomed to. He had paid for everything from their condos to their wardrobes and vacations when Jennifer had thought that he was at one convention or another. Now Craig's lies and thievery were all crashing down around him...and there was nothing he could do to stop it.    

 

Defamation of Character and Willful Negligence 

 

Craig Taylor wasn't the only one feeling like their lives were crashing in on them. Both Kevin Dixon  and Dr. Perkins had been called before the Disciplinary Board of St. James Academy to be thoroughly questioned about their involvement in the Hobbs case. Earlier that morning the Board had been told of the verdict and received several summonses naming St. James Academy as a whole as well as Dr. Perkins who was the Headmaster and the teacher Kevin Dixon. Justin Taylor was suing the school for not providing a safe learning environment for ALL its paying students, covering up Discriminatory Acts and sanctioning a Hate Crime since Christopher Hobbs was able to attend his high school graduation while being accused of attempted murder.

 

The Board had listened as Perkins and Dixon stammered their way through the reasoning of allowing  the reprehensible behavior of Chris Hobbs to go unpunished, citing the contributions that the Hobbs family had given to the school over the years, that Samuel Hobbs and his sons were alumi as well as founding members and that Justin Taylor was often disruptive bringing about the wrath of Chris Hobbs. The Board had brought in several of the faculty members who had both Chris Hobbs and Justin Taylor within their classes at the same time. Each and every teacher contradicted the claims the two men made stating that it wasn't Justin who would start the contretemps but Chris. However, Justin wasn't the type to take the bullying lying down and fought back with words that Hobbs likely had to look up in the dictionary.

 

One teacher had also mentioned that it was Kevin Dixon who had made it possible for Justin Taylor's locker and the contents within to be set on fire. The educator had spoken in detail of the morning she had seen Dixon wheedle the key out of the janitor while one of the boys Chris usually hung out with caused one of the toilets in the boys bathroom to overflow. In his rush, the janitor handed over the keys to the locker after garnering Dixon's promise to return them later. Mr Dixon had given it and proceeded to lead the other boys down the hall to enact their revenge.After lighting the fire which would destroy all of Justin Taylor's personal belongings and the textbooks which belonged to the school, Hobbs friend Antonio Gibbs- who would be entering his senior year when school resumed- had spraypainted the word ‘FAGGOT' across the locker in black. She remembered Justin walking into the school in a panic when he saw the smoke. She saw the moment he realized that it was coming from his locker and that when he went to open it, he pulled back his right hand and cradled it. She rushed him off to the nurse to take care of his singed palm.

 

Mr. Perkins had been surprised when his newly-retired secretary, Bernice, had also shown up. When he'd asked her what she was doing there, she stated.

"Doing what you should have done a LONG time ago. I'm defending Justin Taylor." And she proceeded to tell them all she knew about the incidences regarding Chris Hobbs, Dr. Perkins lack of action even when the student's mother came to the school and his closed-door meetings with Hobbs father and Kevin Dixon. "Craig Taylor would show up on occasion to the school and receive a full report on the ‘heterosexual reformation' of Justin. A more ill-educated bastard I have never seen in my life."

The Board unanimously voted to fire both Perkins and Dixon. They were allowed to clear out their offices and desks of any personal belongings under the watchful eyes of security and escorted off the premises after handing in their keys. They also decided to award Justin Taylor the money requested in the lawsuit damages against the school deciding that it was worth it to them all to keep away the bad press. For an Episcopalian school, the motto of all press being good press was bullshit. The Willful Negligence lawsuits filed against Perkins and Dixon they would each have to handle on their own. After hearing the disregard that Justin had endured the entire nine months of his senior year at the vaunted private school, each board and faculty member went home and hugged their children a little tighter, especially their teenagers.

 

 

Fight or Flight

Brian arrived at the hospital about the same time that Jennifer did. They had ran into each other on the elevator. Each had received a frantic call from Debbie asking them to come as soon as they could. Justin wasn't talking and had done nothing but stared out of the window since the end of his OT appointment. Daphne had added the reason of Justin overhearing Miguel talking to Bethany and Nicole. But what really worried Daphne was the fact that Justin seemed to be grieving instead of fighting to prove the preliminary diagnosis wrong. He had refused to go to his psych appointment, opting to just stay in bed silent and staring into the landscape outside. He didn't even put up a fight when she began to massage his right hand knowing that it was paining him. Brian was also informed that Lindsay had stopped by and that little tidbit of information was what had Brian speeding down the highway two exits after cutting a presentation short. Marty was pissed but there was nothing he could do since Brian was protected under the Family Medical Leave Act, something that Justin had insisted that Brian apply for when Gus was born. He had to admit that the fucking kid was smart and his advice had paid off in more ways than Brian could thank him for.

"There's something that I need to speak with you and Justin about," Jennifer stated as they rode the elevator. She could still barely believe that she and Brian had grown so close over the past few weeks.

"Is it our sex life?" Brian asked, eyebrow raised with a smirk ghosting on his lips.

Jennifer snickered, having grown used to Brian's sense of humor. She could tell that he was as tense as she was but he having him dispel it with his usual sarcasm was a relief. "No, not that that. Although I suspect both of you would get more pleasure out of fucking Craig than telling me about that." At Brian's look of abject disgust and horror she continued. "It turns out that Craig had put Taylor Electronics in Justin's name over two years ago. The business is barely making ends meet and Craig had been siphoning Molly and Justin's trust fund for even more years than I dare to count. Anyway, Justin has to decide what he wants to do with it."

"How much does he owe Justin?" Brian asked genuinely curious.

"Roughly about $500 thousand including interest."

Brian whistled. "You've got to be shitting me. Five-hundred thousand dollars?"

"That's right. Don't act so surprised Brian. I come from a wealthy family. Craig does as well but my family was far more rich. My father didn't trust Craig further than he could throw him so he divided his will between me, Justin and Molly. Craig got the access to Molly and Justin's funds because I was stupid enough to trust him."

Brian pulled her close to him. "Don't beat yourself up, Mother Taylor. You wouldn't be the first woman to think that ‘forever' came with the guarantee of honesty. The question is what has he ‘done with all that money and how are we going to recoup it? I suspect the money is long gone."

"Yeah it is. But I have the President of the Bank looking into the matter."

"Have you gotten the business appraised yet?"

"No," Jennifer said. There was so much to do, she wasn't even sure to begin.

 

Brian pulled out his cellphone as they stepped off the elevator. He knew exactly who to call.

"Ted Schmidt." the nerdy upbeat voice answered the phone.

"Yeah, Ted. It's Brian.

"Brian who?"

"Don't be an idiot although I'm not sure you can help it"

"Oh it's you. Well what do you want?"

"I need you to get over to Taylor Electronics immediately. I need everything appraised."

"I'm working. Can't it wait?"

Brian rolled his eyes. "No it really can't. It seems that little Justin owns it although no one knew that until Jennifer's lawyer, ie. Melanie did some digging and found out. They've stopped Craig from changing the business back into his name."

"You're fucking shitting me," Ted exclaimed.

"Never and I mean NEVER mention me and your shit in the same sentence again Schmidt. Now get your ass over there. I'll call and have Isaiah and Josh meet you over there in case you encounter any resistance. Do you need anything else?"

Ted nodded although Brian couldn't see him. Isaiah and Josh Mckenzie had been friends with Brian since college and owned their own security firm. Ted had dealt with them on Brian's behalf numerous times regarding the security of his loft. "Mind if I bring Emmett along? He usually has a pretty good idea of the costs of high-end furnishings."

"Well he is a retail queen after all so yeah, nab Honeycutt and call me back. I expect a full accounting this evening."

"Well Jesus Brian, I guess my need to work for a living hasn't been factored in."

"Use your sick time that I know you have on the books. We'll talk money compensation later." Brian hung up the phone and called the McKenzies giving them a brief description of what he needed.

Jennifer was amazed at the way Brian had taken charge and gotten things done. "You really don't waste time do you?"

"Never that especially when it involves money, Mother Taylor. And if my hunch is correct, you husband..."

"EX-husband," Jennifer corrected.

Brian nodded. "Ex-husband is currently at the store trying to offload as much as he can, not expecting Justin to take immediate possession of it. It's exactly what I would do if I was in hock to the tune of how much?"

"Six-hundred and Forty thousand dollars to be exact. He also owes Molly a hundred and forty thousand in addition to Justin's five hundred." Jennifer shook her head still unable to believe that Craig could do such a thing as stealing from the children. " What do you think Justin will want to do?"

"I wish I knew but from what Daphne tells me, it may be awhile before we can get any type of reaction from him. He's having a rough day."

Jennifer's heart went out to him and her son. She could hear the despair clearly in Brian's voice. "Well you do have his power of attorney in all of his matters both medical and financial Brian."

"I know but I don't want to use that unless I have to. Everything is being put in trust for him."

Jennifer stood on her tiptoes and pulled the tall man's head down. She whispered in his ear, "You're a good man Brian Kinney," and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. She almost laughed seeing his blush as she let go of him knowing that he was unused to being called anything but ‘Asshole.'

 

They walked into Justin's room, both making their way immediately to Justin's side. Brian had taken up his stance on the side of the bed near the window. He watched as Justin struggled within himself not to look up at him, opting to keep his head in the same position as if looking through Brian.

"So you've decided that you aren't going to look at me, huh?" Brian asked knowing that Justin could be the most stubborn man on the planet when he chose to be. When he didn't get any response from his blond he continued, "Well I guess that you should just give up now then. Lie down and die just like Craig told you to. What are you waiting for huh, Justin? Why am I even wasting my time with you if you're just going to give up?" He watched Justin's nostrils flare and he knew that he had struck a nerve with that last question.

"Brian, why are you being so damn harsh with him?" Debbie demanded.

Brian looked over at her and narrowed his eyes. "Because he would be with me." Brian grabbed a chair and seated himself down so that Justin could no longer avoid him. "I'm not leaving this fight and neither are you. Do you hear me Justin? Neither are you! Now you have two options. You can let what they say eat you alive or you can get your fucking ass in gear and prove them wrong. The choice is yours. The Justin Taylor that I fucked and who chased me around for months would never give into what other people said about him. That who I.... that's not who you are. So stop being a fucking twat now and don't let everyone's efforts on your behalf be for nothing."

Justin's eyes sparkled as the tears filled them. "Brian do you even know what they said? Miguel said that I would never draw again."

"No he didn't. He said that the chance that you do is minimal. To me that sounds like something worth fighting for. You and I operate best in small chances. There was a small chance that I would build a career. There was a small chance that I would see you as the exception to a few of my rules. There was a small chance that I might like you enough to keep you around. And you see what's happened, Justin, when there are small chances? I'm sitting in this fucking  chair talking to someone who I decided to take a small chance on. Don't fucking prove me wrong. Now get the fuck up."

Daphne, Debbie and Jennifer watched as Justin processed all of what Brian had said. Watched him struggle against his need to be left alone and the need to prove Brian right. Then they watched in amazement as the words had penetrated Justin's psyche. Justin tried to stretch out his hand so that he could grip the side rail of the bed but after so many hours of laying still, it had stiffened up. Jennifer moved into position to help him but Brian shook his head no.

"But Brian," she began to complain only to be cut off by the man.

"No Mother Taylor. He either has to do it himself or ask for help. Doing it for him will only make Justin angry and make him withdraw. And right now you and I need him to be fully cognizant."

 

Jennifer hated it but she couldn't dispute his reasoning. They had to move on Taylor Electronics and Brian wanted Justin to have every opportunity to make his own decision about it. Yeah he has some damage to his brain but Brian wouldn't let him use it as an excuse not to be the best he could be in that moment. How could she not support a man like that? "Sweetie, Brian's right. You need to either do it on your own or ask for the help. There's no shame in it."

 

Justin laid there for awhile trying to decide what he wanted to do. There was no question that he wanted to be left alone but by the conversation that Brian and Jennifer just had, he knew that something big was going on. He remembered signing a stack of papers the night before which had taken forever to do. Brian had helped him to steady his trembling hand, allowing for several breaks in between each set of them. Justin knew that part of the problems he was experiencing was because of the stiffness of yesterday. Daphne had tried to get him to help her exercise his hand but he couldn't bring himself to. He'd felt so fucking hopeless after hearing Miguel's prognosis. He had been working so hard and couldn't understand why his hand wouldn't obey the commands of his brain. It seemed that although his mind and spirit were willing, his body was just too weak.

 

Then Brian had come in not even saying hello first but badgering him. Part of him wanted Brian to get the fuck out and realize that he was better off. Justin wasn't perfect before but he was surely too damaged to be the arm candy of Brian Kinney. But Brian hadn't mentioned his hand directly. It seemed like he wasn't really talking about it at all. He was talking about Justin as a person, about his never-say-die attitude when someone told him that he couldn't do or have whatever he wanted. That was what Brian had saw in him although until this moment Justin wasn't really sure how Brian saw him. According to Michael, Justin was nothing more to Brian than a convenient piece of tight ass and a stalker. But Brian hadn't said that. Sometimes he would treat Justin like he was a pain in the ass but Brian never discounted him as a mere inconvenience. There was more but what? Making the decision, Justin knew that he had to get out of the dark place in his mind where he had fallen if he wanted to know the answer to ‘what.' He sighed deeply before looking to Brian. "Will you help me up? Please."

Brian wasted no time in fulfilling Justin's request. He was proud of the younger man and told him so. The smile that Justin gave him caused his heart to skip a beat as it always did. But Justin didn't need to know that. "So are you ready to talk business, Mr. Taylor."

Justin crinkled his forehead in concentration, processing Brian's question. "As long as I don't have to sign anything right now, we can go ahead."

"You need to listen to your mom carefully Justin. And if you need a break to process, then tell her. She'll wait for you to catch up okay?" The need to small chunk information was a huge side effect from the  bashing. Although Justin was still sharp and intelligent, he still needed to be given new information in small doses to keep his migraines down. His cognitive therapist, Nicole, was still working on that with him. Since the brain is a tricky instrument, it could take awhile to get Justin back to where he was prior to this episode in his life.

Justin nodded, giving Jennifer the okay to begin. Debbie and Daphne had opted to leave the room. Debbie said that she needed to get back to the diner before World War III broke out especially since David had arrived in town unexpectedly. Brian was surprised by the news that the Doctor had basically come to collect his wayward husband. He still couldn't understand what Michael had seen in the idiot but he kept that thought to himself. As for Daphne, she and Jennifer had agreed that she would pick Molly up from school and take her back to Daphne's. Jennifer didn't want Craig near either of her children for the foreseeable future after the shit he'd pulled with Justin yesterday. If she could have taken out a restraining order on Molly's behalf, she would have but since it was Justin who Craig threatened and not Molly, Jennifer's hands were tied.

 

Over the next hour, Jennifer went on to explain the situation with Craig and how Justin had come to own it. To say that the young blond was shocked would be an understatement. He couldn't believe the lengths that Craig Taylor had gone in his deception. In the process Justin had remembered two of his dad's mistresses names. Madison and Cindy. When Jennifer had asked who they were, Justin told her honestly. He had seen them several times out to lunch with his father when the older man was supposed to be at work. Craig would wheedle him into not telling Jennifer through hush money or just the idea that they were sharing a secret but Justin wasn't a fool. Prior to coming out, Justin had decided to wait until he was off to college to tell his mom to give her someplace that she could move to after the divorce was final. But then the bashing happened.

 

"So we need to know what you want to do with the business, Justin," Jennifer finished.

"What do you mean?"

"You have two options," Brian said. "You could keep the existing chain of stores open or you could sell the business and after paying the taxes and store's debts, we put the money in trust for you. The choice is yours.

"Well if the choice is mine, sell it," Justin said decisively.

"Are you sure?" Jennifer couldn't help but ask.

Justin thought about it for a moment. "Yeah. I'm sure. I don't want that fucker making another penny off my name."

"Okay, Justin," Brian said happy that Justin had come to the same decision he would have made himself. "How do you want to do it?"

Again Justin processed the question. "Brian can you handle the advertising?"

"I could but because I work for Ryder you would technically be giving him your business."

Justin looked a little dejected at that statement. "I don't want to do that. But could you help me with it?"

Brian smiled. "I could do that but when would you want to start? I have Ted working on the books now. I also think you should hire a lawyer to deal with this."

"What about Mel? She and Lindsay could always use the extra money for Gus."

"You're right, they could." Brian closed his eyes dreading what he was about to say but Justin deserved to know. "But with the way that Lindsay's been acting lately, I don't trust her not to wheedle information about your finances out of Mel."

"But..."

"No buts Justin. You forget that I know Lindz better than most including her wife. I don't want her coming up with extra things that Gus would ‘need' on your dime simply because you are my partner. Lindsay was raised in the same manner you were and used to the finer things. It has been rankling her for years that Melanie doesn't make as much money as I do or that you will have when all of this is over. I want your business to remain just that YOUR business."

"But it's yours too Brian."

"I know and I will deal with it when the time comes. In the meantime, I think that we should keep this all between ourselves and hope that Melanie has a good lock on her briefcase. You and Jennifer are protected under the attorney/client privilege even though Mel will probably know that you own Taylor Electronics and that Jenn won her case against Craig. Even though she shouldn't know even that, it's all going to be a matter of public record by the weekend. Everything else we do beyond that shouldn't be."

"Okay, I trust you Brian. When do you expect to hear back from Ted?"

"No later than this evening."

"And the complaints I signed yesterday?"

"Being handed out as we speak. I can just about imagine their faces as they get them."

Justin snickered at the conspiratorial tone Brian used as he, Jennifer and Brian continued to discuss them.

Jennifer's cellphone rang while they were rehashing all the details regarding Taylor Electronics. She noticed it was Craig and decided that they should all hear what he had to say.

"Hello Craig. I didn't expect to hear from you so soon," she practically purred into the phone.

"Why the fuck not since you're trying to rob me blind?" Craig's surly voice came through the speaker causing Justin to shiver a bit.

Jennifer watched as Brian pulled her son close to him before answering Craig. "Actually I should have called to thank you."

"For what? You're stealing my fucking business from me. Or should I say your pansy-assed son is stealing it. Tell Justin that I want my fucking business back."

"Fat fucking chance Craig," Jennifer had given up all pretense of being polite. "You're the worst sort of lowlife to steal from your kids and then use their money to fund your whores."

"What the fuck are you talking about Jennifer?"

"Who are Madison and Cindy?" Jenn countered not giving Craig an inch.

"H--How did you..."

"It doesn't matter how I found out Craig only that I know that $640,000 dollars was used to maintain those bitches. Well here's some news for you, Darling," she said sardonically. "Justin is going to sell Taylor Electronics and you won't see a fucking penny of it. Not only that but you STILL owe him and Molly their inheritance. I don't trust you enough to make a fucking payment plan so you'd better work fast in coming up with the money. I know that Brian is also suing you. See what happens when you make the wrong enemies, Craig?"

"I don't give a fuck about Kinney's suit. I'll get it thrown out."

"How? The same way you were planning on paying off Judge Russo for that bullshit verdict and regarding the business? Well think again Craig because for the foreseeable future, Russo is OFF of Samuel Hobbs' payroll. I don't give a fuck how you do it but I would suggest you begin by selling off your whores' condos and try to recoup my childrens money that way."

"Or what Jenn?" Craig asked scared but not willing to lose any of his bravado.

"Don't drop the soap Craig." And with that Jennifer disconnected the call. Looking over at her companions she nearly burst out laughing. "What?"

Brian spoke for both he and Justin when he said, "Remind me never to piss you off. You're pretty scary when you're protecting your kids."

Jennifer chuckled. "Keep that in mind Brian and you'll be fine." She smiled brightly reminding Brian of where Sunshine got his smile.

"I will. By the way...have either of you heard about what happened to Russo this morning?"

Jennifer started laughing immediately knowing what Brian was talking about. "I should have known that it had the hand of the master. But don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

 

 Not a happy WASP...

Lindsay had hung up the phone with her father. She had called him hours ago asking that he look into the matter of Justin's trial and to see who would be looking at the case. When she was informed that the complaints were already being delivered and that Judge Lano would be looking over the case, Lindsay was pissed. That was the ONE judge in the entire state that couldn't be bribed and went straight by the book. Her father informed her that as much as he would have liked to help her out, he wasn't risking federal prison for trying to bribe the judge. She was on her own. Whether she liked it or not, Mel was once again going to be mixed up in Justin's case. "FUCK!"

 

Operation: Justin's justice was reaching epic proportions as the Hobbs' family, Judge Russo, the Pittsburgh Police Department and the District Attorney's office all received their summonses as well.  The summons for Samuel Hobbs was pretty cut and dry citing Defamation of Character and Personal Injury. As far as he was concerned there was no case and he would have it thrown out. He immediately called Judge Russo's office only to be informed that he was not the one hearing the case and also had been put on Administrative leave after receiving his own summons. It didn't help that just a few hours prior, Judge Russo had to be rescued from a toilet bowl that he had been glued to. He would have loved to have blamed this on one of the homos that were supposedly wronged in yesterday's ruling but Taylor was still in the hospital and as far as he knew, his butt-fucking pal hadn't left his side.

 

As usual, Samuel had made his way down to the pool house where his son Christopher was staying. The scene that greeted him left him not only in shock but angry and disgusted. He roared his displeasure as he watched Chris getting a blowjob from the pool boy. The first thing he asked was if this was another Taylor incident. The pool boy only grinned and said that he was just experimenting. Samuel rounded then on his son yelling that no one is to ever know about this. He then paid the pool boy five grand for his silence and told him that he was no longer welcome. Then he proceeded to tell Christopher the latest incident in the Taylor case and that he had to keep his activities heterosexual related otherwise he would kill him himself with a fucking baseball bat. Chris had swallowed hard at his father's implication and uttered a small ‘yes sir' to let the older Hobbs know that he understood what was being said.

 

He couldn't believe that Chris was that fucking stupid as to get caught with his pants down again. He was beginning to think that there may have been some truth to what Taylor's doctor had said on the stand. But that didn't matter right now since Justin Taylor was seeking a million dollar settlement. Yes he had it but he didn't want to give that faggot thing, especially not his money. Provided that Christopher could keep himself on the up and up, there might be a way to win the case. At least he thought so until he found out who the judge was which would render a verdict in the civil lawsuit. Samuel knew that unless there was some loophole, he would be paying for Christopher's sins with a price tag of one fucking million dollars.