- Text Size +

BRIAN 

 

All the guys were sitting in Alex’s waiting room when Justin and I arrived. Emmett was carrying a picnic basket.

 

“Are we having lunch?” I ask him. 

 

“I brought snacks, like you do when your going to the movies.” Emmett tells us.  

 

“Hopefully we won’t need lunch.” Ted tells us.

 

“Please, they are most likely going to talk us to death.” Blake tells us and hands Justin an art magazine.

 

“Alex told us that they were going to meet in there before we came in.” Drew tells us.

 

“I want to see Lindsay’s new do.” Emmett tells us.

 

“I want to go home and practice being a loving husband.” Drew tells Emmett and I high five that excellent idea.

 

“Honey, you have that down pat.” Emmett tells Drew.

 

“Never hurts to practice.” I tell Emmett.

 

“I think we should just run before Alex can trap us with the moron twins.” Ted tells us.

 

“Too late.” Blake whispers to us as Alex comes out of the office.

 

“Okay, I got them to agree that you could all come in, but they only want to talk to Justin.” He tells us.

 

“According to you they’ll just talk and we get to be entertained.” Emmett tells him as we walk into the office. 

 

I look at Lindsay and I have to say, she was not made for buzz cuts. They both stare at Justin as he walks in and I grab him and sit him on my lap. If their looks could kill I would be six feet under.

 

“Now Michael and Lindsay, you remember that we agreed that this would be productive, we are not going to talk about what you think, but about why what you're doing is wrong.” Alex tells them.

 

“Couldn’t Justin sit with us?” Michael scowls at me.

 

“Justin is fine where he is.” I tell them both.

 

“He’s not allowed to talk, we agreed.” Lindsay tells Alex.

 

“Can we get on with this? I want to do something other than deal with these two.” Drew tells Alex with his own scowl at them.

 

“Michael, I need you to tell Justin and Brian why what you were doing was wrong.” Alex tells Michael.

 

“We got caught, that’s the only thing that went wrong.” Michael tells Alex.

 

“We wouldn’t have if you would learn to listen to me.” Lindsay tells Michael.

 

“You were the one who wanted to act like throwing paint was artistic, we did that in kindergarten.” Michael tells her.  

 

“I was expressing my feelings, Justin would understand that. We like to show our emotions when we create.” She tells us.

 

“I hate to agree with Michael, but yeah that was kindergarten.” Ted whispers to Justin.

 

“Don’t talk to Justin. You’re keep helping Brian keep him.” Lindsay tells Ted.

 

“Lindsay, we agreed you wouldn’t do anything but talk about why you two are doing all of this.” Alex reprimands her.

 

“No, you talked and spouted shit. Lindsay and I want Justin to see that we are really what’s best for him.” Michael tells Alex.

 

“Justin, think of what we could do if you would get Brian out of your life. I could help inspire you to work towards a rewarding career. We could blow the doors off the art world with me as your muse.” Lindsay tells him.

 

“Wait, you told me that I would get to be with Justin. Where am I in that life?” Michael asks her.

 

“Michael you wouldn’t fit in, you can see Justin, but like Brian, you need to understand that I’m offering him a better life.” She tells him.

 

“You lying bitch. You’ve been telling me that I would get to be with him.” Michael tries to get to her.

 

“Hope the chair doesn’t break.” Blake whispers.

 

“I was trying to let you live with your delusions. Why would he want you? Look at who he wants, you couldn’t compete with Brian. Justin likes beauty and you aren’t it.” Lindsay tells him.

 

“Yeah, the butch look is a real turn on.” Justin whispers to me giggling.

 

“See, Justin is even laughing at the idea you would be something he could be interested in.” Lindsay tells Michael.

 

“He’s probably laughing at the idea of you being his muse. Last I checked he was into dick, not twat.” Michael tells her.

 

“He’s got her there.” Emmett whispers to me and hands Justin a sandwich.

 

“Well it wouldn’t matter, because he’d have to look hard to find yours.” She tells Michael.

 

“Maybe that’s why he never got naked at the gym.” Ted whispers to Emmett.

 

“Jealous that I at least have the right equipment?” Michael asks her.

 

“This isn’t why we’re here, can you two please pay attention and do what we talked about?” Alex seems exasperated.

 

“No, we don’t want to do what you said.” Michael tells him but couldn’t get his arms close enough to cross.

 

“Michael, we need to get Justin to realize that Brian will never be good for him.” Lindsay tells him.

 

“You’re out for yourself, Justin just needs to hear how he and I should be together.” Michael tells her.

 

“Justin, maybe it would help if you told them how you feel about this.” Alex tells Justin, who just took a big bite of his sandwich.

 

Michael and Lindsay smile as he chews and chews then when he finally swallows, they both start expressing concern for him.

 

“Get him a drink.” Lindsay orders Emmett.

 

“Ma could cook for us everyday, you would be able to open the refrigerator and see food, not poppers.” Michael tells him.

 

“Justin, just say no to Brian when he offers you drugs.” Lindsay adds to this crazy conversation.

 

“Alex, maybe we should find out if Brian has started using drugs to alter Justin’s mind.” Michael tells Alex who looks confused. “In my comics that’s how they convince the good guy to do stupid things.” He tells Alex.

 

“Michael, that isn’t real.” Alex tells him.

 

“How else do you explain him staying with Brian?” Michael tells him.

 

“I stay because I love Brian, not you or Lindsay.” Justin speaks up.

 

“Justin you just think you do, if you would just come to my loft, you’d see that what I could offer you is so much better.” Lindsay tells him.

 

“Justin, I could love you in a way that you’ve never been loved.” Michael gives him a pouty look. Maybe that was supposed to be sexy.

 

“I’m staying with him.” Justin tells them as he leans back and kisses me.

 

“No Justin, don’t kiss Brian, he probably has some kind of love potion on his lips that keeps you from seeing that you love me.” Michael starts hopping his chair up and down to move towards us.

 

“Justin, I can give you children and a life.” Lindsay joins in the hopping.

 

“Twenty on Michael getting here first.” Ted whispers to us.

 

Drew and Blake get up and walk around the bouncing duo and turn them around to the Doc. I was disappointed because Lindsay was leading.

 

“If you both don’t do what we came here to do than I’m going to let Justin leave.” Alex tells them.

 

“You’re against us too.” Lindsay tells him.

 

“We want another doctor, you keep helping them.” Michael stick his thumb in our direction.

 

“I’m the only one willing to keep treating you.” He tells them.

 

“I think we should complain to Carl that Alex isn’t helping us.” Lindsay tells Michael.

 

“Carl wants you both in jail.” Alex tells them.

 

“Ma needs to leave Carl, he’s getting in the way of my destiny.” Michael looks at Justin and licks his lips.

 

“He’s mine, not yours.” Lindsay tells him and pushes with her feet to knock Michael’s chair over.

 

“He wouldn’t want you, you're a girl, I’m all man.” Michael yells as they both topple over.

 

“Wonder how they plan to get up.” Emmett holds Drew to keep him from going over to help them.

 

“Do you have a pickle, I kind of want one right now?” Justin asks Emmett.

 

“Of course, I made sure to get everything.” Emmett tells Justin and hands him one.

 

“I could use a drink.” I tell them.

 

“I think we all could.” Justin tells him watching Lindsay and Michael try to get at each other. 

 

“Can you guys help me get them up?” Alex asks as he holds their heads away from each other.

 

“Nope, we decided that as entertaining as this has been, we want to party.” Emmett tells Alex.

 

“I wanted to… FUCK, Michael get your teeth off my hand.” Alex tells Michael as he continues to bite down on Alex’s hand.

 

“Watch out Doc, Lindsay…” I try to warn Alex as she latches on Alex’s leg.

 

“Should we help him?” Blake asks.

 

“Why, he’d just want us to stay.” Justin tells him.

 

“Let’s go while they have him hostage.” Drew tells us.

 

We get up and start leaving the office, I figured the receptionist could get the pitbulls to let Alex go.

 

“You guys can’t leave me like this.” Alex tells us as we close the door.

 

“Hey, you might want to help your boss.” I tell the girl.

 

“Huh.” She stares at me with a smile.

 

Ted snaps his fingers in front of her eyes. “He said you might want to get Alex’s hand and leg out of his patients biting range.” Ted tells her.

 

“What?” She doesn’t seem to look anywhere but at me.

 

“Emmett, you try.” Ted tells him.

 

“She’s in the ‘Kinney Zone’ you just don’t escape that easily.” Justin tell Ted.

 

We hear a yelp and then Michael screaming for Lindsay to catch Justin before Alex escapes. 

 

“Get Justin out of here.” Blake tells Brian.

 

“Like I’m afraid of them.” Justin tells Blake.

 

“Which would you rather to spend the night with, Brian or the police when Brian kills them?” Ted tells Justin.

 

We watch as the door opens but Alex must have gotten out of where they put him because he grabs the backs of their shirts. Michael is still trying to run but is just running in place. Lindsay shows us she’s smarter by turning so Alex loses his grip and runs to get to Justin. Drew stands in her way.

 

“Lindsay, tackle him.” Michael yells.

 

“Yeah, why not try.” Drew rolls his eyes as he stands in front of Justin.

 

“Justin, come with me and I’ll help you get away from Brian.” She begs trying to look around Drew.

 

“Wait, Justin should come with me we could spend all night making love.” Michael tells him.

 

“What the fuck is wrong with you two? First you hate my ass. Now you want it?” My drama princess finally shows up.

 

“Justin, I was upset that Brian took you from me. He knew I wanted you. I should have just showed you how much I love you.” Michael tells him.

 

“Justin, I was trying to show you that you could be more than Brian’s toy.” Lindsay tells him.

 

“We should have tied you up.” Michael tells Alex.

 

“You’d still have to get through us.” Blake tells us.

 

“You're just jealous that I don’t want you.” Michael tells Blake.

 

“Doc, I’m with Drew, you can’t cure stupid.” Blake tells Alex.