- Text Size +

ALEX 

 

I ended up going to the emergency room because Justin went on and on about human mouths carrying more germs than anything else. Carl showed up while everyone was arguing in my office. Michael and Lindsay were taken in even though I told Carl I didn’t want to press charges. Carl told me it was so I could get the bites taken care of and the rest of the guys could get peace from my attackers.

 

“You know that if you get an infection from those bites you could lose your limbs.” Justin informs me.

 

“Baby, you know if you didn’t insist we all come with Alex we could be drunk right now.” Emmett tells him.

 

“Yeah, but Alex shouldn’t have to be alone at the hospital.” Justin tells them, while Brian rolls his eyes.

 

“Like we don’t know you want to know what happened when we left Alex’s office.” Ted tells Justin.

 

“I’m just trying to figure out how they outsmarted Alex.” Justin tells Ted.

 

“Even I’m curious about that.” Blake looks at me.

 

I honestly don’t want to tell them. Lindsay and Michael have never been what I would call intelligent, but they seem to find ways to keep subduing me. I start rubbing my leg in hopes they’ll stop trying to get an answer out of me.

 

“So Doc, want to tell us why they always seem to be able to lock you up?” Brian smirks.

 

“It wasn’t really a big deal.” I tell them.

 

“I want to get wasted with my man tonight and you need to explain what happened so I can get Baby to come with us.” Emmett tells me.

 

“Lindsay let go of my leg and when I leaned over and was trying to pry my hand out of Michael’s mouth, she got the key to the handcuffs out of my pocket and got herself free. Then she handcuffed me to her chair. She unlocked Michael and he threw the key on the floor when he got free. I grabbed it and ran to stop them.” I tell them.

 

“Why did you put the key in your pocket, wouldn’t have made more sense to put it somewhere they couldn’t reach?” Justin looks at me like he’s questioning my IQ.

 

“How did she know where to find the key?” Blake asks me.

 

“I put it in my pocket on the way out the door, I didn’t want to give them a way to escape while I was getting all of you.” I tell them.

 

“You know Doc, it could be time for you to give up on them.” Drew tells me.

 

“I know if I can just find the right therapy I could help them.” I tell them.

 

“Yes, it’s called a padded cell with three meals.” Emmett tells me.

 

“Emmett if it was one of you, wouldn’t you want them to get better?” I ask him.

 

“Hello, if it was one of us, we’d get away with it. No need for you.” Blake tells me.

 

“I wouldn’t be announcing to everyone in the area what my plans were. It’s how I get away with the things I do.” Justin tells me.

 

“He’s right, most of the time nobody figures out it’s Justin until Emmett tells.” Ted tells me.

 

“Hey, I didn’t mean to tell what Justin did to Chris Hobbs.” Emmett tells us.

 

“At least that was funny and not criminal.” Brian tells us.

 

“I just thought if he wanted to keep caging me in, he deserved to stay where he was.” Justin tells us smiling.

 

“I still don’t get how he didn’t see the glue on the wall.” Ted tells us.

 

“He was too interested in telling me he wasn’t gay, while trying to get as close as possible.” Justin tells us smiling.

 

“Didn’t they have to rip the skin off his hands to get him loose?” Drew asks Justin.

 

“And cut off his clothes when Daphne spread the glue all over the wall and shoved Chris’s body into it.” Justin tells him.

 

“He should join the idiot twins, they could all plot together.” Ted tells them.

 

“Like he would be any smarter than those two, he barely made it out of school.” Justin tells us.

 

“If you had just told me what you were doing I could have given you my formula for glue, they would have had to remove the wall to get him loose.“ Brian tells Justin.

 

“Daphne wanted to help, she felt left out.” Justin tells him.

 

“We need to call her, she’d probably love to help with Lindsay and Michael.” Blake tells them.

 

“They don’t need you guys plotting against them too. It won’t help them, just egg them on.” Alex tells us.

 

“At least it would be fun, so far we’ve been highly entertained, but imagine how much fun it could be to thwart them.” Justin tells Brian excited.

 

“I’m so calling my woman and telling her to get her fanny here, we have plans to make.” Emmett tells Justin and Blake.

 

“Let’s at least make this more than the stupid pet tricks the other two pull.” Blake tells them.

 

“Brian don’t let them do this, I can’t help Michael and Lindsay if they start pulling pranks too.” I beg Brian.

 

“I could stop them, but so far you haven’t done anything but run after us. If it means we see less of you then I’m all for it.” Brian tells me.

 

“I need Cosmos if we are going to plan. Alex, hopefully your hand won’t fall off, but Baby is leaving and calling our favorite princess.” Emmett tells me pulling Justin with him.

 

“I thought I was your favorite princess?” I hear Justin out in the hall.

 

“You are, but Honey we need to give Daphne a title if we want her to help us.” Emmett tells him.

 

“So now you have our men plotting too, great work Doc.” Ted tells me as he runs after them.

 

“At least we know it would work.” Drew tells Ted following them out.

 

“Aren’t you going to tell me anything?” I look at Brian, who’s leaning against the wall.

 

“What’s to say? You’re the one who gets tied up, locked up, and subdued. It would have been hot if I thought it up… you know what Doc, I think I need to get to Justin.” He tells me as he runs out the door.

 

THREE DAYS LATER IN ALEX’S OFFICE

 

“I’m proud of you two, you’ve kept out of trouble for the last three days.” I tell them.

 

“I still think that Ma shouldn’t be able to ground me.” Michael tells us.

 

“I couldn’t believe it when my mother told me that if I step one foot out the front door, she was going to get me some real treatment.” Lindsay complains.

 

“Wait, your parents haven’t let you out of the house?” I ask because I just thought they were trying to stay out of trouble.

 

“I had to sit on the couch where Ma and Carl could see me. They even lock me in my room at night and when they aren’t home. And they added bars to my window.” Michael tells Lindsay.

 

“My mother had alarms put on all the windows and doors. This is the first time I’ve been out of the house. She said she wasn’t going to allow us to embarrass her any more.” Lindsay tells us.

 

“Maybe you two could see that having your parents controlling two adults is rather extreme.” I tell them.

 

“Justin probably wonders why he hasn’t seen me.” Michael tells Lindsay.

 

“I wanted to call him but my mother took my phone.” Lindsay tells Michael.

 

“Wow your mom’s tough, at least I could leave messages at the diner for Justin. I'm trying to get Ma to let me work there.” He tells her.

 

“We should talk her into letting us both work there.” Lindsay tells us, excited.

 

“Neither of you can be there when Justin is, Carl added that condition to Brian’s restraining order.” I tell them, not that they listen to anything I’m saying.

 

“I wonder if we could keep Brian from coming to the diner?” Lindsay asks Michael.

 

“Does the restraining order mean Brian has to stay away from us too?” Michael asks me.

 

“Michael that doesn’t matter, you can’t go near Justin either.” I tell him.

 

“We should go and see if Ma will let us work there.” Michael tells her.

 

“You will not leave this office until we talk about a way to get you both to see that this is getting you nowhere.” I tell them.

 

“I just don’t want to wear the apron. We should tell your mother that we want to give the place more class.” Lindsay tells Michael.

 

My phone buzzes and I figure at least the person on the phone would listen to me.

 

“Hey Doc, how’s it hangin?” Justin asks me.

 

“Is there a reason you're calling in the middle of my session with Michael and Lindsay?” I ask him.

 

“I just thought you should lock the window.” He tells me.

 

“Justin? Hello, are you still there?” I realize he hung up.

 

“Did he want to talk to us?” Michael asks eagerly.

 

“You should have told him we want him here.” Lindsay tells me.

 

I walk to the window and see Justin, Emmett, Blake, and a girl waving at me. I lock the window and see a note. Opening it I read...

 

“So we decided that you should be able to keep them in their seats. Enjoy!”

 

“Is that for me?” Michael asks me and waves at Justin, smiling.

 

“He’s looking at me, not you Michael.” Lindsay tells him.

 

“I’ll prove to you it’s me.” Michael tells her and tries to stand up.

 

“How did you get the chair to get up with you.” Lindsay asks.

 

“Doc the chair is stuck to my pants.” Michael whines.

 

“Why is my chair stuck to my clothes?” Lindsay asks us.

 

I walk over and see they are both glued down. Shaking my head, I walk to the window and open it.

 

“This is the best you could do?” I ask them.

 

“We were rushed for time and Brian’s glue doesn’t shine so we figured it would keep them where they would listen to you.” Justin tells me.

 

“Move Doc.” Michael shoves me away while bent over with the chair still stuck to him.

 

“Michael let me talk to him, he should be with me.” Lindsay tells Michael while trying to shove him out of the way while stuck in the same position.

 

“JUSTIN YOU’RE THE ONE I WANT.” Michael yells at him.

 

“OOH, OOH, OOH, HONEY.” Justin and his gang sing back to Michael.

 

“I don’t get it.” Michael tells us.

 

“JUSTIN, YOU’RE MY MUSE.” Lindsay yells out the window.

 

That stopped Justin’s gang for less than a second. Daphne starts singing to Justin.

 

“Cause all of me, loves all of you, love your curves and all your edges.” She sings while feeling Justin up.

 

“Don’t touch him, he belongs to me.” Michael yells.

 

“Oh can’t you see, you belong to me, how my poor heart aches.” Emmett and Blake belt out.

 

“Why do they keep singing?” Michael asks us.

 

“Go home, boys.” I yell at them.

 

“Hey Doc, I was going to let you figure it out, but you might need someone to unseal your door. So you might want to call someone. Brian said to send him the bill.” Justin tells me as they walk away.

 

Closing the window, I turn and walk to the door and try to open it. It's stuck, so I turn to make a call and I see Lindsay and Michael with their faces plastered to the window watching Justin leave. I sit down and start laughing at the chairs stuck to their asses. Picking up the phone, I dial the one person who could possibly control his husband.

 

“Brian is there anyway for you to get him under control?” I ask him.

 

“I tied him up, but then he blew me until I couldn’t think, so I decided if he needs Michael and Lindsay to inspire him, have at it.” Brian tells me.

 

“They just used the glue. Not very original.” I tell him.

 

“That was just what they did IN your office.” Brian says and then he hangs up.

 

What…?