- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian finally has to admit that traveling the slow way, by train, isn't as bad as he thought it would be...with the right incentives.    

The Lake Shore Limited, Train 49, continued hurtling through the night as lovers, Brian and Justin christened each major city they passed with another passionate lovemaking session. It was quite surprising how many varied positions of love the two men were able to find in such a small space. Rochester, New York enjoyed a simple little blow job (both men were still a little worn out from their shower session). A little rest and Erie, Pennsylvania had the pleasure of hosting a rim job and passionate fucking for Justin. Cleveland, Ohio received the benefits of a good half hour of sixty-nining. Toledo, Ohio was the winner with an interesting blow job for Brian as he dangled his legs over the top bunk with Justin planted firmly on the floor. Waterloo, Indiana missed out as the two men napped and built up their energies for one last rousing session.

By the time the train pulled into the South Bend, Indiana station (last major stop before Chicago) it had made up most of the time that it had been running behind on. Brian was the first to wake from his pleasant dream of a young horny blond boy ravishing him for hours on end. "I wonder where that dream came from", he laughed to himself as he began regaining his senses.

Justin began stirring, somehow sensing that Brian was awake. He was laying nestled in the crook of Brian's arm on the narrow bed that was only a fourth as large as their bed at home. The 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door of the room, that Brian had had the good sense to put out right after their shower, had saved the men from being disturbed during the long long night. Both of the men were happily surprised at how well they enjoyed the feel of their rail car as it moved swiftly through the night. It was somehow soothing and lulled them during their breaks from the passionate lovemaking. Now the train was starting to pull out of its last major stop and Chicago loomed ahead.

Brian was shocked at the lesbianic thought that ran quickly through his brain. "I don't want this trip to end."

"What?" Came Justin's voice from Brian's shoulder.

Poor Brian hadn't even realized that he had verbalized his thought. He rose up on his elbow and looked down into the beautiful face he loved so dearly. Justin smiled sleepily up at him. Brian hesitated, Justin waited.

With a small shake of his head Brian decided. "I said, I don't want this trip to end. I have never felt so happy just to be locked in a small space with anyone in my life. Justin..." A pause. "Justin, you make me happy just to be alive. You make me feel good about life and good about myself. I don't think a living soul, not even Mikey...and you know I love him too, but...not even Mikey has ever made me feel like I'm worth loving the way you do."

Brian paused again and couldn't resist the soft mouth that smiled up at him. He bent in for a deep heart stopping kiss that had all the love that flowed through his veins in it. When he finally released Justin's mouth from its capture, he continued.

"When I look at you I see the best in me. I see a Brian that is flawed but loved anyway. And when I look at you I see nothing but beauty. Not just your looks, although I don't think anyone has ever looked as good in my entire life, but everything about you is beautiful. I see acceptance when I look at you." Another pause, another soulful kiss. "I see love! I see forever!"

Justin did his best to control himself but there was no way to stop the tears from quietly sliding down his face to wet the pillow beneath their heads. He was almost too overcome with emotion to speak. Brian, the master of words under any other circumstances, had never used them when it came to personal stuff. He preferred action to words. This Brian was almost scary in his intensity, but it was a good kind of scare and Justin knew he deserved a response to his words. Justin gathered his thoughts and began to speak.

"Brian, how could I not love you all the way? Anyone could have initiated me into gay sex. But you didn't fuck me that first night. I know you were too out of it to remember the whole thing but I'm telling you...you made love to me. You made me feel right about myself. And I never looked back. I couldn't have made it as well as I did if it hadn't been for you." Justin took a deep breath. "And you saved my life, Brian. Not just from the bashing. I'm talking about from life. I don't know if I would have had the courage to be who I am and stand up to my Father. I wanted his love so much. But I wanted your love more, and I couldn't do anything that would make you ashamed of me. I knew you wanted me to be a real man and not let my Father control me. I did it for me...of course I did...but I did it for you too."

Now it was Justin's turn to pour all his love into a kiss. He pulled Brian's face down to him and reciprocated all the love through their connection that Brian had given him.

"Brian, I see love in your eyes too. I have for far longer than you even knew it was there. I know I was blind to it a few times when I was younger. I had a lot of growing up to do. But I sensed it was there for so long. I think that's why I could never just go on with my life. There was always something there, even in the worst of times. Even when you tried to hurt me the most to get me to go away. Even when you called me a piece of blond boy ass." He felt Brian shudder. "No, I sensed even then that you felt something much deeper for me than you could admit. But you're worth the trouble Bri. You always will be. I see the best in myself too when I look into your eyes. I feel complete. It's not that I don't want anything more in life. You MAKE me want more. But as long as I have you I know that there is more. We're more than partners. We're more than lovers. We're a team with one heart, one soul."

Justin looked expectantly into Brian's face. He waited for the snappy comeback...or the groan at the flowery words...or snort of derision. Justin knew that Brian needed his shield of indifference to protect his heart. But nothing like that was happening. Brian just kept looking down at Justin and there was a tiny little twinkle of moisture in the corner of his eyes. This time Brian was rendered speechless. His lips and hands now needed to do the talking for him.

Brian began caressing Justin's face with his free hand. He outlined every inch with his long slender fingers. His fingers played a symphony of tender touches to Justin's neck and chest with each touch followed by Brian's soft lips. There was nothing hurried or animalistic in these movements. There was pure sensuality in each stroke and kiss. Brian left no patch of Justin's pale skin untouched by his fingers or mouth. Brian laid his leg over Justin's and rubbed up and down slowly against the smaller body. Justin began pouring tiny mewling sounds from deep in his throat at the torturous slow and gentle caresses that engulfed his senses. He squirmed under Brian's weight and began to beg for more. But Brian had only one desire. He wanted to feel every inch of this incredible creature beneath him. He wanted nothing left untouched.

Brian moved his body downward until he lay at Justin's feet. He picked up each foot one at a time and rested them in his lap. He began massaging the soles of the feet with deep finger rubs. He pulled the feet to his mouth one at a time and sucked on the toes causing giggles to replace the earlier moans. When it was obvious that Justin could take no more, Brian released the feet and leaned over, running his tongue first up the length of one leg with the downy soft pale hair and then up the other. His movements were slow and deliberate with each passing minute bringing him closer to the ultimate prize.

When Brian finally had licked his way to the top of Justin's legs, he found himself face to face with his lover's engorged cock rising proudly from its bed of equally fine hair. Brian leaned in for a taste of Justin's rounded ball sac. By this time Justin was in a fevered pitch. His balls bounced with the excruciatingly gentle way that Brian took each one and sucked. When he had completed his mission there, he turned to the glorious sight of Justin's erection that waited impatiently for its turn. He captured it with his mouth and proceeded to make love to the happily weeping piece of Justin.

Justin writhed on the tiny bed as Brian brought him to the edge of heaven several times over, each time pausing until Justin calmed. When it looked like Justin could take no more, Brian rose to his knees again and brought Justin's legs up and over his shoulders. There was indescribable joy in knowing he didn't have to take time to sheath his cock. He prepared Justin's entrance with slow insertions of his lubed fingers and when he felt him totally relaxed, Brian placed his own rock hard shaft against Justin's waiting hole. Brian continued to move slowly, intent on enjoying every second of this adventure. He never once moved with any speed as he plumbed the depths of his beloved over and over.

Justin's breath was ragged as the world spun out of control and he came with blinding intensity. Brian continued to enter and exit the warmth that Justin provided so willingly until Brian too felt his blessed release overcome him. He filled Justin up and, releasing his legs to fall beside him, Brian lay down on Justin's still quivering form. The two men lay together supremely satiated. They both marveled how they could still be brought to such heights of pure pleasure even after so many times together. But they didn't question it, they simply reveled in it.

Brian was the first to rise after some time had passed. A quick look at the clock and he knew that Chicago was not far away. It was time to put on his game face and become the business man again. He roused the dozing Justin and the two men headed for the shower to wash off the night's rambunctious activities.

A quick shower, full of kisses and touches, and the two men were fully dressed and ready for the end of their journey, although this was one they would certainly never forget. Brian opened the sliding door of the room and came face to face with his potential client, Murphy.

All three men came to a shocked standstill. Brian felt a sense of deja vu when he flashed back to the shock on Stockwell's face when he saw a naked Brian standing in front of a naked Justin on the floor of the loft that final day before he was fired from Vanguard. But Murphy had more of a quizzical look than accusatory on his face. Brian only hesitated for a brief second. He then stepped back and invited the man into his room. Justin moved to the untidy bed/couch and sat down, curious to see what Brian would do next. Brian pointed to the swivel chair across from the couch and beckoned Murphy to take a seat.

"I think I owe you an explanation Sir", he began unhesitatingly. "This young man is my partner, Justin Taylor. He wasn't joking when he said that he had not planned on going on this trip with me, but decided at the last minute that he would. But it was unexpected. I, or we, were not trying to mess with you. This young scamp likes to play games and he really did catch me off guard. I should have come right out and told you who he was but I thought I'd let him have his fun. I hope you'll forgive the lad. He really is harmless." Brian punctuated his last remark with a quick peck on Justin's cheek.

The lovers looked up to see the old man's reaction and were shocked to see a wide grin on his face.

He said, "I felt something funny in the observation car but I couldn't put my finger on it. I'll be damned if you didn't fool me right well." He gave a little laugh. "Oh, if you're concerned about my reaction to your boyfriend, Kinney, don't be. I knew you were gay. I like working with the GLBT community. My little bit to support my Son's world." He saw the surprise on the two men's faces. "Oh, I didn't mention that I have a gay Son did I? Quite a looker too, if I do say so myself. I guess this," he pointed between the two men, "means you're not available for my boy, I presume. I had intended to play matchmaker," he sighed. "Oh well, the best laid plans, you know."

Brian let out a loud laugh, followed by Justin's. "No, I'd say I'm well and truly taken, wouldn't you...honey?" Brian asked with his tongue firmly planted in cheek.

"Taken? Yep, I'd say so!" Justin answered.

The rest of the trip was spent in lively conversation between the three men until they heard the announcement of arrival at Chicago's Union Station. Murphy went off to gather his things leaving Brian and Justin alone as the train came closer and closer to its final destination. When they had everything together that they needed, they stood facing each other at the door.

"Well, it looks like our little trip is over," Justin said. "I guess we'll have to be flying back as soon as you get your work finished."

Brian's eyes twinkled with mischief. "Oh, I don't think so, my sweet tormentor. I think we have time for another railway trip back home. I'm quite sure we haven't sampled 'all' the delights of train travel yet."

As the lovers exited the bedroom Justin turned to Brian. "So what do you think about a long cruise on a luxury liner for our next 'business trip', Mr. Kinney?" The sound of their laughter echoed down the hallway as the train pulled slowly into the station.

The end!

The End.
mandagrammy is the author of 93 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked All Aboard the Love Train also liked 656 other stories.