- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nothing like a good hot shower to work out the kinks in life.    

Brian stepped out of the glass doors of his roomy shower stall feeling much more refreshed. He thought again of how grateful he was that Justin had suggested they install the multi-headed water jets that were placed strategically from head to foot on the tile walls of the stall. He had to admit that it was another genius idea from that well developed brain of his sweet lover. Damn, if he was going to fall in love he sure was glad he had the good sense to choose the best and brightest available. The jets made his skin tingle from top to bottom and made a visit to the massage table totally unnecessary. Of course, there was also the added bonus of some of the games that he and Justin had thought up using the jets since their installment. The thought of that made him blush just a tiny bit. Something else he could blame Justin for. How the hell did that boy do it? Brian had never blushed before the blond bulldozed his way into his life!

Brian's thoughts of water jets were interrupted by the sound of Justin banging pans around in the kitchen. The smells that emanated throughout the loft seeped into Brian's nostrils and brought out a rolling rumble from his stomach, making him aware for the first time this evening that he was hungry. Another blessing...he had fallen in love with a class A cook who had just gotten better with every year. And to top it off, he loved cooking for his man, so Brian never had to feel guilty for preferring a home cooked meal to going out or take out. Not that the boys didn't enjoy visiting the finer restaurants that the city had to offer, and they were some of the world's best, but Brian found himself enjoying his evenings alone with Justin more and more. Without even realizing it he had become domesticated, up to a point. Of course he had to break out and let loose every once in a while, just to remind himself that he was STILL Brian Kinney for fuck's sake, but those occasions were becoming fewer and farther between. But right now it was time to head for the dining room.

A big smile spread over Justin's face and his eyes lit up when he saw Brian enter the dining area with only his silk robe tied loosely around his middle. Justin was well aware that the brunet was probably stark naked under that deep blue material. The devil was already working on having an advantage over Justin as he was giving him the full picture of the bad news.

"Have a seat, Bri. The roast is just to your liking." He placed the last bowl with fruit salad on the table and took his customary seat across from his lover. The two men then set about trading dishes and bowls as they filled their plates. Brian's mouth watered at the sight of his perfectly cooked thick slice of rare beef and roasted veggies. For the next half hour they worked their way from salad to dessert, a luscious bread pudding with rum raisin sauce that Jennifer had taught Justin to make, and then sat back simultaneously with deep sighs and full stomachs.

During the meal Brian had given Justin the bare bones of his situation with the Murphy account. He let the young man know that he had already developed some very workable ideas that the old man had taken a shine to, plus having already thought of some good ways to tweak Murphy's ideas to make them more attractive. There would probably be little time spent on the ad ideas themselves while on the trip but he had to please the client...just part of the job.

"If I'm lucky the old man will be done with me in just a day or two once we get there. Then I can fly back home, contract in hand, and we can get back to our own business." Brian sighed.

Justin had a vivid memory of the huge mistake in judgment he had made some years before when he got pissed at Brian for putting his job first and going out of town on business instead of on a ski trip with him. He wasn't about to make that mistake again. "Hey Brian! Quit sweating it. We still have almost two weeks till Christmas. Murphy has probably got family stuff to deal with too so he's not going to want to take too long to get things worked out. And I'll talk to Debbie and Mom and firm up some of the plans for the holidays. Don't forget that Mel and Linds are planning on coming to the Pitts so that the kids can visit everyone so we don't have to choose between Canada and Pittsburgh this year." Justin informed him.

"Shit!" Brian barked. "I did forget about the muncher's plans. Well, that does make it a little easier...one less thing to decide. Now all I need from you is a personal shopper." Brian cooed. "After all, everyone knows you have better taste than me." He laughed, earning him a biscuit tossed at his smirking face.

Almost as an afterthought, Brian asked, "Are you sure you couldn't get a few days away and come along with me? We could turn it into a shopping trip with a little recreation on the side."

"You know I have to finish my commissioned piece first Brian. I'd give anything to drop it but I made a promise." Justin sounded dejected but it was one of the things Brian loved most about him. He knew that Justin was a man of his word. Brian knew he could always trust Justin and it went both ways. Trusting each other, along with the fact that their sex was the best each had ever had, was the most important glue that bonded the two men.

"That's all right," Brian responded. "Like you said, Murphy probably won't drag things out...not with the holidays so close. I'll get back as quick as I can and we'll take it from there. In the meantime, I don't have to be at the station till tomorrow afternoon. Maybe we could get some shopping done before I leave."

"Or anything else that comes to mind," Justin said, with one eyebrow sneaking up.

Brian, being Brian, let his mind wander to the 'whatever else' Justin might have been thinking of. Justin watched as Brian pushed away from the table and leaned back in his chair. He saw Brian's robe slip open ever so slightly...just enough to reveal the taut muscles of his upper thigh. "Hmmmm", Brian muttered. "Care to elaborate on what might come to mind, young man? I'm always open to suggestions", he teased while deliberately letting his robe open just a tad further.

It didn't take a hammer to the head for Justin to get the hint. Well, after all, Brian was going to have to go without any real loving for several days so it WAS Justin's duty to give him enough to store up till they could be together again. Justin pushed himself away from the table, rose, and began gathering plates. "If you give me a hand here, stud, we just might break a speed record for clearing the table."

"You don't have to ask twice", Brian returned.

Within minutes the table was cleared, dishes laid in the sink, and leftovers had been shoved into the fridge. They would have finished even quicker if they hadn't stopped every time they passed each other for a quick, but juicy, kiss planted on whatever part of the body they could reach. When the chore was completed adequately they moved arm and arm towards the bedroom area.

As they reached the screened-off bedroom, Justin turned towards Brian and said, "You smell so good. Now it's my turn. Give me a couple of minutes and I'll be right with you." With that, he leaned in for one more quick peck to give Brian an incentive to wait and headed for the shower...missing the petulant look Brian flashed him. Once in the bathroom Justin quickly brushed his teeth and removed his comfortable sweats and loose fitting pullover. A minute later he was standing in front of the water jets that had brought Brian so much pleasure an hour before. He closed his eyes and let the powerful streams of water massage his tired muscles. He had become relaxed enough that he didn't hear the familiar click of the stall door as it opened up.

"Would you like a little help with the soap?" Brian whispered in his ear as he stepped up to Justin, taking the soap from his grasp.

Justin didn't say a word as he released his hold on the soap. He leaned forward, literally falling into the brunet's welcoming arms. Their lips joined in their ritual dance of tongue tango. They felt the heated water running between and around them as they parted. Brian reached over Justin's shoulders and began running the soap down his back. Before long the need to go lower caused him to whip Justin around so that he could have full access of his backside. With practiced hands, he massaged the soap from shoulder blade to buttocks. He crouched down so that he could separate Justin's ample globes and run the soap into the crack and up against his ball sac. Justin let out a tiny moan and spread his legs further apart, giving better access. Brian watched the water rinse off the soap and couldn't resist stealing a little taste. His tongue snaked up between Justin's thighs and tickled the pucker of his glorious hole. Justin fell forward, resting his hands against the shower wall.

"Is this a taste of what you had in mind?" Brian asked innocently. Justin hadn't caught his breath yet so Brian continued on. Turning Justin around, he saw the blond's manhood standing straight in front of him with the slit winking at him, egging Brian on. Brian's tongue flicked out again and met the cock head with a push that pierced the opening. His mouth opened wide and followed his tongue onto the rigid pole. He began stroking the delicious treat with ever increasing momentum. The room filled with Justin's moans and "Yes, Brian's"! Just as Brian felt the blond's balls tighten up, giving him a warning, he pulled away. Justin let out an audible groan, but had no time to complain as his lover whipped him around again, stood, and pulled the lad back against his own raging hard on. Instinctively Justin's legs separated again giving Brian access to his hole.

Seconds later Brian had the condom firmly in place and was pushing against Justin's hole again seeking entrance to the wonderland the man always provided him. Justin pushed back with sufficient force to impale himself to the hilt on Brian. Slowly they began the timeless rhythm of two lovers connected by passion. With each backward push that Justin made, Brian's fist pumped his weeping cock. Stars began exploding behind the eyes of both men and their breathing became audibly ragged as they began to find blessed release at the same time. Justin could feel the hot liquid the moment it filled the head of the condom and Brian felt Justin's cock pulsing as he poured stream after stream onto the shower wall.

Both men sank onto the shower seats that had been built into the wall so that they could catch their breath and collect their senses. The water was still warm as it continued to flow over their overheated bodies but they began to shiver as they started to cool down. "I don't know about you but I think I'm clean enough now." Brian laughed. Shall we retire to the bedroom? After all, we do have a lot to get done tomorrow and very little time to do it."

Justin worked up enough energy to shake his head yes and the two men rose together. Brian shut off the jets for the second time that night and they stepped out. After a good mutual rubdown with their thick fluffy towels, they headed off for the bed. After setting the alarm for a very early hour they lay down side by side, turned to one another, and wrapped their arms tightly around each other.

It didn't take long for them to relax enough to begin drifting off. Brian's last thought as sleep overtook him was of how he was going to miss this beautiful creature beside him far more than he would have ever dreamed less than a decade ago. Justin's last thought was of how he could possibly keep from giving up this beautiful creature beside him, even for a few days. "There must be a way", he thought to himself as visions of Brian riding the train without him danced in his head as he drifted off to sleep as well.

 

To be continued......