- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The boys have to get all their Christmas shopping done in a day so that Brian can leave town guilt free. The hard part is saying goodbye with the holidays looming.    

As was customary between the couple, Brian was the first to hear and respond to the shrill sound of the alarm clock. Justin pulled his usual stunt of burying his head under the silky sheets while Brian leaned over, gave him a quick peck, and rolled out of bed. Brian took care of his morning duties, emptying his overfull bladder and refreshing his breath, then headed back to the bedroom to rouse his slow moving lover. Justin slapped Brian's hand away when he tried to pull the blanket off so Brian resorted to his favorite morning tactic for getting the sleepy head to get a move on.

Without warning, Brian dove under the deep blue duvet and headed straight for Justin's morning woody. The kamikaze attack to Justin's hard on brought out a sudden gasp of surprise (although this was a very familiar game by now) and caused the young man's eyes to fly fully open.

"Brian! Damn! I'm awake, I'm awake...okay."

The shout of surrender did little to slow down the older man in his intended purpose. Brian simply peeked out from under the covers, gave Justin a rather wicked little grin, and proceeded to bury his head back into Justin's lap. For a moment in time Justin was absorbed in the feeling of Brian's lips playing along his fully hardened shaft, but then Mother Nature made herself known.

"Okay, I give up! Please Brian, give me a break. I need to pee first. I'm up, okay!" The poor boy moaned. He threw the bedclothes off of his body, revealing the tall slender man hard at work on his midsection. With the strength of the desperate, Justin pulled away from Brian and leapt from the bed. Running to the bathroom, he heard the throaty sound of Brian's laughter behind him. "Works every time!" Brian laughed.

Ten minutes later, a relieved Justin returned to the bedroom to sadly see that his tormentor had ended the game and left the room. The smell of coffee clued him in as to where Brian had headed. Throwing on his matching robe he headed out to reprimand Brian for not finishing what he had started.

"Good morning, Sunshine." Brian chirped.

"Well it would have been if you had hung around for a little bit." Justin replied a little sullenly.

"Sorry sweet thing, but we have a lot to get done today and I have to be at the station by 2:30 to meet Murphy. And, of course, we need to leave a little time in there for a 'proper' goodbye." Brian returned, one eyebrow quirked up.

"So, what's on the agenda?" Justin sighed. He knew better than to try and change Brian's mind when he became goal oriented. A part of him loved Brian even more knowing that the man simply wanted to get as much shopping done with Justin as he could so he could save the lad from having to do too much on his own. Yep, it was typical of Brian to be thoughtful to someone but not make a big deal of it. It was astounding, if you thought about it, how many times Brian had done good deeds for other folks without expecting even a thank you in return. Justin realized that even he had not recognized all the good things Brian had done for him at first. But he was onto the man now. So let him have his way. It always turned out to be a good move.

Brian noticed the amused look in those beautiful blue eyes but didn't have time to try and figure out what the blond was thinking. He only wanted to hurry up, help Justin with the shopping as much as possible, and get back home so they could have a nice farewell lunch with perks before he had to head out. "Why don't we have some coffee, get dressed, and get some breakfast at the diner before heading to the shops? Sound like a plan?" Brian inquired.

"You pour. I'll get dressed," Justin answered. He then headed back to the bedroom, only to return 15 minutes later looking good enough to eat. He had put on his best and most comfortable jeans with a deep maroon pullover sweater that flattered his slim torso to perfection. His soft blond locks lay against his scalp in waves that begged to be rustled through. Brian marveled again how anyone could make themselves so beautiful in such a short time. Youth helped, of course, but there was a glow to this young man that Brian suspected would still be there 50 years from now. ‘I just pray I'll be there to see it', Brian thought to himself for the umpteenth time in the last few years.

"My turn." Brian said as he finished the last drop of coffee and headed to where Justin had just come from. He stopped for a moment as he passed his partner to give him a quick but meaningful mouth-tingling kiss. A half hour later he emerged from the bedroom looking just as delectable as his lover had shortly before. As always Brian wore stylish dark slacks that emphasized his long legs with a dark brown cashmere sweater. His hair shone as a result of all the expensive hair products that Justin enjoyed teasing him over. He stepped into the living area and found Justin waiting patiently for his return.

"Yum! Are you sure we can't do the 'saying goodbye' part now and the shopping later?" Justin asked, as he arose from the couch to greet Brian with another quick kiss. Brian pulled him closer in order to have full access to his whole body and planted a deeper kiss to Justin's mouth before the young man could pull away. Their bodies instinctively moved closer to each other and hands began to roam as the kiss deepened and breaths became shorter.

Brian was the first to pull away, having an obvious difficulty catching his breath. "That'll be enough of that, young man." he laughed, as he spun Justin around and planted a firm hand to his rear end. "Let's go!"

The next few hours went smoothly and both men were happy to see how much they had gotten done. They had first walked the three blocks to the Gotham City Diner, which was remarkably reminiscent of the Liberty Diner, and had their usual breakfasts. Justin filled up on a ham and cheese omelet with a side of home fries while Brian restrained himself and had his customary egg white omelet and lightly buttered toast. Brian left a generous tip for the white haired Debbie look-a-like named Millie that all the customers loved and the men grabbed a cab for the downtown shopping district. By the time they had grabbed another cab for home they both had armfuls of brightly wrapped packages.

Brian had picked out some thoughtful gifts for Mikey and Ben, as well as Jennifer and her new husband but again it was Justin who knew just what to get for Debbie and Carl, Emmett and his boyfriend Drew, Mel, Linds, Ted and his partner Blake, and especially JR and Gus. Unbelievably the only shopping that they had failed to get done was for each other and Daphne, but that would have to wait. As they arrived home, they pulled out the gifts they had brought with them, paid the driver, and headed upstairs. Luckily a good many of the gifts were going to be delivered to their Britin estate so they wouldn't have to lug those with them when they flew back to the Pitts. By now it was High Noon and the boys were ravenous, but food wasn't exactly what they were hungering for.

Luckily for the gift recipients, the presents that they had with them weren't breakable. The doors of the loft had barely closed when both men dropped the packages where they stood and Justin rushed into Brian's welcoming arms.

"Now can I say good bye properly?" He pleaded.

No more words were needed. Both men broke land speed records discarding each other's clothing. Sweaters went flying left. Pants went flying right. Briefs hit the floor. Brian backed up holding tightly to Justin till he felt the familiar touch of the leather chaise lounge at the back of his legs. He knew it was safe to fall back on the extra thick cushion of the lounge so he did just that, pulling Justin willingly down on top of him. Their mouths joined in their ritual mating dance, each tasting long and deep from the other. Brian's experienced hands danced along Justin's back from neck to ass. He massaged each cheek as he felt Justin's cock grow as hard as stone and press against his own equally hard dick. The room filled with gentle moans as the two men rubbed their cocks together, up and down, side by side. For what seemed forever, they continued to stimulate each other in this timeless rhythm, all the while using their hands to explore the familiar territory of each other's upper bodies.

Suddenly Justin pulled away from their soul searching kiss and sat bolt upright with his legs straddled on each side of the lounger. He leaned over without a word, grabbed a condom from the glass bowl on the table beside them, and tore open its wrapping. Seconds later, Brian felt Justin's warm fingers slide the condom down his stiffness and heard the click of the tube of lube being opened. He felt the warmth as Justin rubbed it on him with maddening slowness. Just as Brian thought he couldn't handle much more, Justin stopped. He looked deep into Brian's eyes that wordlessly asked the question, "Are you ready for me?"

"Now Sunshine! I need you now!" Brian shouted. That was all Justin needed to hear. He rose up, positioned himself, and plunged down onto Brian's waiting cock. Justin let out a loud "Woof" and settled down for a comfortable ride of a lifetime. Using his feet for support he began to rock back and forth and up and down on Brian's hard on. Each movement sent shocks of electricity through Justin's whole body. His own cock bounced for joy, enjoying the attention that Brian was giving it as he stared at the magnificent thing that moved in front of him. One of Brian's hands had dropped from its firm grip on the young man's butt to his manhood. Brian began working the thing while Justin continued his fevered ride.

Brian had already been more than ready even before they began their love dance so it took little time for him to feel that tension that told him he wasn't long for sanity. Sure enough, Brian's face contorted and he shouted out his joy at the release his lover drew from him. Justin felt the jerking deep inside him and that was all it took, along with a few more tugs from Brian to send Justin over the edge too. He collapsed onto Brian's sticky sweaty chest and let out a deep sigh.

For once, neither man had a thing to say. They were too lost in deep thought. Brian felt almost too happy. It frightened him sometimes, how much pure joy this young man gave him. Justin had no fear of the joy Brian brought into his life. He simply wondered how he was going to get along without him or maybe not. Again he thought to himself, "There must be a way to be with Brian on this trip."

For now, the lovers had to shower, get something in their stomachs to take care of that particular hunger, and make sure Brian was all packed. The two men enjoyed a leisurely shower, complete with another enjoyable fuck session, dressed, and sat down to a crab salad Justin had whipped up for lunch while Brian packed. By 2 p.m. Brian was standing at the door of the loft, bags in hand. Justin promised himself he wouldn't make a to do about Brian leaving but the sight of his beloved standing there so beautifully turned out and heading away from him was too much. He threw his arms around Brian's shoulders, buried his head in his neck, and whispered, "I Love You!"

Brian pulled Justin's head up and looked into the moist blue eyes of his man and spoke straight to him. "I Love you too, Justin." He paused and said, "Later."

"Later!" Justin returned.

Brian headed out the door. His one consolation was knowing that his beautiful sunshine would be here waiting for him when he returned, no matter how long it took.

To be continued...................