- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin offers Brian First Class Service, sealing their connection profoundly for the future.    

Brian looked at the beautiful blond man in front of him and for once in his life couldn't think of a thing to say. But then again, actions always had spoken louder than words for him so he quickly reached out, grabbed the young man by the shoulders, and pulled him forcefully into his arms. He couldn't believe how incredibly good Justin felt here in his arms. Brian breathed deeply, savoring the familiar smells of his young lover...a combination of Irish Spring soap and paints.

He pressed his lips to Justin's ear and whispered, "I knew you wouldn't make me take a boring trip all by my lonesome. Have I mentioned that I like having you near me?"

Justin took a shuddering breath and whispered back, "And I knew you couldn't make a boring trip like this without my help. Have I mentioned that I like having you near me too?"

The two men were almost too lost in each other to notice the family that scurried by their open door. It was the woman's gasp when she realized the two men were hugging in a most affectionate way that was anything but brotherly that alerted Brian. She grabbed her two young children's hands and pushed her harried Husband forward in an attempt to escape the "sordid" scene they had stumbled on. Brian looked over Justin's head with an evil smirk and loudly proclaimed to the retreating back, "You could only wish you had something like I've got lady!"

Justin, who had missed the whole incident behind him, looked up at Brian quizzically. "What the fu...!" Brian's mouth came down and silenced any further discussion. His left hand reached up into Justin's soft hair while his right hand slid the door to their room quietly closed. Justin began melting into Brian's body as it had thousands of times before. The taste of Brian's mouth was intoxicating. The feel of his hands running through his scalp brought tingles to every inch of his slender frame.

Brian began moving his hands downward, each hand seeming to have a mind of its own. One hand caressed the side of Justin's smooth face while the other gently massaged the back of his neck. Justin leaned into Brian and placed his warm lips seductively on Brian's flesh right above the spot where his dark blue shirt stood open, inviting the young man's attention. His tongue darted out and licked upwards towards Brian's protruding Adam's apple. Both men began to vibrate with anticipation.

Brian stepped back just far enough to give Justin a chance to reach up and begin to slowly undo each button on his shirt. Justin stared straight into Brian's eyes and noticed them darkening more with each loosened button. By the time Justin reached Brian's belt his eyes were smoldering, matched in intensity by his partner's eyes. Neither man could turn their eyes away from the other. They drank in each other's beauty with great appreciation.

Brian became frustrated with the teasingly slow way that Justin was moving and quickly slapped his hands away from his belt. Justin grinned with the knowledge of how he was torturing his lover and watched with amusement as Brian undid his belt, unzipped his slacks, and stepped out of both slacks and briefs...all in one swift gesture. He stood before Justin proudly displaying his cock, fully erect and ready for action. "Your turn, young man," he proclaimed.

Justin thought briefly about doing a 'slow' striptease just to see how far he could push it, but the truth was he wanted Brian just as badly as the older man obviously wanted him. This was no time for games, Justin decided. That could come later. Justin pulled off his jacket, shirt, jeans, and jockeys so fast that Brian didn't even have the chance to savor the view. But enough was enough. One look at Justin's crotch showed that he was more than ready for the next step too.

Brian stepped forward and wrapped his arms lovingly around Justin's body. He sank down to his knees on the floor of the train, bringing Justin down with him. Both men could feel the vibrations of the railcar as it rode along the tracks at 60 miles per hour. There was something erotic about the feel of the train's movement and Brian reached back behind him to grab the cushion off the chair. He placed it on the floor for his head and then laid down, stretching himself fully along the floor. Justin remained on his knees, drinking in the sight of his lover laid out before him. Brian reached up his arms to Justin and ordered huskily, "Come here Sunshine."

Justin swung one leg over Brian's torso and lowered himself onto Brian's body. The men lay chest to chest, thigh to thigh, cock to cock against each other. For a few minutes Justin just lay there with his head tucked securely under Brian's firm chin. He shuddered with the pleasure his body got from this total contact with Brian's body. He could feel the movement of the train right through Brian. It made him feel even hornier. He perched himself up with his elbows and looked down into Brian's face and said, "I love you Brian."

"Show me!" Was the simple reply.

Justin needed no more words. He leaned down and placed his mouth firmly against Brian's. Their lips parted and their tongues drank each other in, sparking the fever that would soon engulf them. Their hands played a symphony of love along each other's sides, backs, and chests. Justin first sucked on Brian's nipples, one at a time, and then flicked them for added measure. Brian returned the favor.

He reached down as Justin sat up and leaned back, and grabbing Justin's magnificent hard-on, played with it like a virtuoso. Justin moved Brian's hands aside after several torturous moments of foreplay and grabbed onto Brian's equally impressive hard-on, laying both cocks side by side. He began rubbing the two penises simultaneously together, the friction causing a maddening rush of blood through both bodies.

Brian tried to stifle his groans just a little but Justin's handiwork made it impossible. He raised up just enough to grab onto Justin's tender ass cheeks and massage them. Brian was within moments of losing all control when he felt Justin come to a standstill. He let go of Brian and himself and leaned back down again. Putting his face right up to Brian's he whispered, "I want you inside me...Now!"

"Fuck", Brian muttered. It dawned on him that he had brought his usual condoms but they were packed away. This was no fucking time to stop everything and go fetch his bag. "Tell me you've got condoms on you?" Brian pleaded.

Justin leaned into Brian's ear again and purred, "I didn't have time to grab any Bri, but you've been with no one else since that foursome we did last year. We've been tested since." He lowered his voice. "It's time Brian!"

Brian looked up into the face of the man who was everything to him. ‘He's right', he thought to himself. ‘I'm Brian Kinney, for fucks sake...and Brian Kinney loves Justin Taylor!' In the second most historic event of their lives Brian made the decision. This was the man he was going to spend the entire rest of his life with. He was going to give this man 'everything' just like Justin had always done for him. With that, he pulled Justin down to him and began seducing his mouth all over again.

In mere seconds both men were as on fire as they had been before the sudden pause in their foreplay. When they could stand the delay no longer, Justin sat up on his knees and moved forward just enough to feel the leaking tip of Brian's cock against his puckered hole. Justin placed his fingers in his mouth, further inflaming Brian's senses, and wet them thoroughly. He reached back and rubbed his hole with the moisture. He lowered his hand behind him to the base of Brian's cock and positioned it perfectly in its place. Looking down at the panting Brian, he slowly moved his buttocks downward, impaling himself ever so slightly onto Brian's manhood. He raised up again and moved back down, repeating the action several more times. Each time his entrance relaxed more, providing better access to his insides with each downward stroke. Justin was in total control and Brian reveled in it. Justin had perfected his lovemaking with Brian over the years but this...this was more than he'd ever felt before. He felt every inch of Brian's silky skin inside him and he wanted more.

Brian was rapidly losing all control. Justin had still not engulfed him completely and the slowness of Justin's movements were torture to the man below him. And the feeling...oh god, the feeling of being raw inside the man he loved with his whole being was something he had never felt before. For the first time he truly felt that he and Justin were one flesh. He held back his release with a mighty effort because he WOULD NOT rob this man of a single moment's joy.

The sweat began to pour from both men as Justin began to lose his own ability to control himself. He finally gave Brian what he was begging for and impaled himself to the hilt on Brian's cock. He felt the balls crush against his ass cheeks. He then began to ride Brian like a wild stallion. The slow movements gained momentum until both men lost all sense of time and space. The train continued to rock along the tracks as the men rocked up and down and side to side. The train could have flown off the tracks and neither man would have noticed. Brian held onto Justin's butt cheeks for dear life. Justin began moaning deep in his throat. Suddenly his cock exploded and streams poured out and onto both men's chests.

The sight and smell of Justin's release was all the permission Brian needed. He let his own orgasm free and Justin felt the flood as it poured into him. Justin fell to the side of Brian with his back against the sofa/bed with Brian turning on his side still joined with his lover. They lay together like that for some time, neither man willing to move a muscle.

Justin began shivering as the cool air in the room began to evaporate the sweat and fluids on their skins. Brian reached over Justin and pulled down a neatly folded blanket that had been laid out on the sofa/bed. He had still managed to somehow keep his softening cock inside Justin and he threw the blanket over them both as they hugged tightly together. They planted gentle kisses on each other's lips and faces causing Justin to remember Ethan's words about 'sweet tender kisses'. This...this was what sweet tender kisses were all about. Brian had just given Justin the greatest gift of all and Justin now knew it was possible to love someone even more than you had loved them before, even when you thought you loved them 100%.

Eventually the men had relaxed completely and Brian was able to verbalize his thoughts again. "Okay Sunshine! Now I need to know, did you manage to purchase a ticket or am I harboring a stowaway?"

Both men burst out laughing so hard that strangers walking between rail cars in the hallways could hear them clearly...just as they could have the other noises from their room, if they had been lucky enough to pass by at the right time, that is!

To be continued.......