- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian's client is unaware that Brian's other half has joined him on the train.  Justin enjoys challenging Brian into ignoring him in the dining car...something that Brian intends to pay the young man back for.    

The sound of heavy knocking on Brian's bedroom door woke Brian and Justin up from their exhaustion-induced sleep with a start. Both men were still too groggy in that instant to be able to comprehend immediately why they were laying on a moving floor or what the knocking was all about. Seconds later the irritated voice of Mr. Jake Murphy cleared up the fog in their brains in quick order.

"Kinney, are you in there?" Came the brusque question.

Brian, who was known for his quick mind, gathered his wits in record time and jumped up, leaving a naked and fully exposed Justin shivering on the floor. Brian, being fully aware that Murphy was too short to see over Brian's shoulders, stepped to the sliding door that was thankfully narrow and pulled it open. He was wrapped in the blanket which gave Brian even more of a chance to block Murphy's view of his room.

"Oh damn, Jake, I'm sorry. I was just about to take a quick shower. I fell asleep watching the scenery flashing by and just woke up. Can you give me about 15 minutes to finish my shower before I join you for dinner?" Brian asked with an innocent smile.

"No worries son", Came the answer. "I've been on enough trains to know how hypnotic it can be. I can't count the times I've drifted off while riding the rails. I'll just go ahead and get us a table. You come along as soon as you can. There's often a line for the dining room this late in the sittings anyway. I'll see you when you get there." With that Murphy turned on his heel and headed back up the car in the direction of the dining car.

"Well, my little stowaway, you seem to have brought me a bit of trouble on the job", Brian laughingly said, his eyes merrily dancing at the inviting sight sprawled in front of him. "Remind me to punish you a little later when I have more time."

Justin hurriedly jumped up and gave Brian a playful slap on his well toned ass. "I'm not here, remember? I was left back home all alone." He took the few steps needed to reach the swivel chair and parked all his naked glory right down in it. "So now that you have this problem, what are you going to do with me...I mean it?"

Brian looked over at the shower stall and then back at Justin, who lolled invitingly in front of him. A couple more turns back and forth between the two sights and Brian made his decision. He turned a final time to Justin and rapidly closed the short space between them.

"Come here, you little vixen you", Brian growled, grabbing Justin by both arms and pulling him straight up.

Justin didn't even try to protest as he felt Brian's hungry mouth come down on his. Brian took only moments to separate Justin's soft lips and invade his mouth, exploring the familiar territory as if it was a grand new adventure. A few more minutes of tongue hockey and both men were panting like an overheated dog in a 110 degree Summer's day. Brian's hands seemed to have a mind of their own as they caressed every inch of his lover's body that could be reached without breaking the kisses. When Brian heard the sound he had been looking for burst deep from Justin's throat, he suddenly released his grip on the startled lad and stepped back. He had one hell of a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Awww, my good man. You have now been soundly and properly punished!" With that, Brian turned to the shower again and quickly stepped in.

Justin stood right where he had been abandoned with a look of pure frustration, which rapidly turned to 'pissed off', which rapidly turned to a wicked little grin. "Oh, you're going to pay Mr. Kinney", he groaned. "You won't know when...you won't know where...you won't know how, but you will pay for this treachery." With that he gave an evil laugh and hurriedly dressed.

Five minutes later a refreshed Brian stepped from the shower stall looking relaxed and ready for whatever revenge Justin might have in store for him. To his dismay, the room was empty. Clothes and Justin were gone and Brian felt miserable. Now, I know my Sunshine has got a better sense of humor than that, he thought to himself. Well, he thought, at least I know he can't leave the train while it's moving. With that thought, he hurriedly dressed so he could keep his dinner date. If he knew his blond bombshell, the young man was making some fascinating plans at that very moment. Brian grinned at the thought, gathered his briefcase full of sales pitches, and headed out the door, unconsciously looking both ways in the hallway for a lurking surprise.

A few minutes later Brian joined Murphy, who was still second in line for a seat at one of the limited tables in the railcar. He motioned to Brian to join him and the two men began chatting about nothing while waiting their turn.

After another 10 minute wait they were seated at a table with two elderly ladies. The women talked animatedly about Grandchildren and the joys of retirement and train travel while the two businessmen beside each woman placed their orders and settled in for another wait. By the time the salad had arrived the ladies were finishing up their desserts and packing up their purses and steamy novels. The large cheerful looking lady who had been sitting next to Brian gave her temporary male dinner companion one last appreciative look as she wriggled past the exceptionally good looking young man and giggled like a young schoolgirl. Brian couldn't know that the thought running through her head was...'If I was 40 years younger and he was available, oh boy!!!!'

When the women had left the dining car the two men looked down to where they had just exited to see who was next in line for a seat. Luckily they couldn't see a soul in line anymore so Brian put his briefcase on the table that had been cleared with remarkable speed by the waiter and prayed that no one else would show up to squeeze into their table.

Both men spent the next half hour enjoying their beautifully cooked steak for Murphy and rainbow trout for Brian. Brian was a little distracted worrying about Justin's hunger and what he might be up to but Murphy didn't seem to notice. The men were served their berry tarts for dessert and had just begun to dig in when Brian caught a glimpse of blond hair coming towards him over the tall shoulder of one of the waiters. The waiter stopped at the now empty table in front of the two businessmen and Justin took his seat facing the only other occupied table in the room.

The waiter went back to his station and breathed a sigh of relief. The young blond was the last diner of the evening and he had just barely made it in time for service. He'd give the kid a chance to check the menu, get his order, fill it, and his evening would be all but done. Kinda weird, he thought to himself, that the kid asked for that table in particular when there were all those other empty tables even closer to the exit. But it didn't matter to him. He'd had a long day and, with over 30 years on the job, he knew better than to question the motives of his passengers.

Justin settled in and casually perused the surprisingly varied selections on the menu. After making his selection he waved to the bored waiter waiting patiently at his station. Justin proceeded to give his order, never taking his eyes off of Brian who did a magnificent job of seeming not to notice the young man who kept staring at him. Justin, with his intimate knowledge of the man was the only one who was supremely aware that Brian was not missing a single move or gesture he made. He inwardly smirked, knowing he had Brian's full attention, but nothing showed on his impassive face.

As Justin's order was being brought to the table, Brian and his companion finished up their meal and sat back satisfied. When Murphy suggested they go to the observation car to work on the upcoming ad campaign, Brian hesitated, one wary eye on his lover.

"It's probably less distracting right here at the moment...what with the car practically empty. Why don't we start here and then move when they force us out?" Brian cunningly suggested.

Murphy could see no reason to argue after a brief look around the room. The only other people he saw was an attractive young man at the table behind him and a waiter sitting on a stool drinking coffee at the end of the car. He pulled open his briefcase indicating the same for Brian.

Brian, eyes still firmly attached to the blond, opened his. With papers set out on the wide table, the two men began talking strategy.

Justin had not failed to notice the unwavering attention of his other half. Oh yes, this was going to be easier than he thought. He picked up a forkful of his spaghetti and meat sauce and placed it carefully in his mouth. He chewed it slowly, working his mouth with an occasional swipe of his tongue slowly and deliberately over his lips to wipe them free of sauce. Justin next took up a long garlicky breadstick and swiped a touch of butter to the tip. He then placed the stick to his mouth and licked with deliberation at the butter till every drop was gone. Eyes focused on Brian's face, he then bent over the breadstick and filled his mouth with the tip of it and, using his teeth, began to move agonizingly slowly down the stick, munching the whole way. He only looked up as his lips reached his fingers. His eyes were greeted by the smoldering hazel eyes of a very frustrated man. He smacked his lips, ran his tongue one more time over them for good measure, and smiled angelically at the man staring at him from the other table.

Brian shifted uncomfortably in his chair. His pants had grown amazingly tight and he was feeling a little dizzy. Luckily for him, his dinner companion was oblivious to his state.

Brian cleared his throat. "You know, I think I could use some air Sir. I may have overstuffed myself. How about taking a walk and resuming this in the observation car like you suggested?"

Murphy was a little confused but easy going enough to have no problem with a change of plans so he slid his papers quickly back into their case and stood up. Brian followed suit. He used all his will power not to lean over and kiss or smack (whichever came first) his tormentor as they passed by. Brian was just grateful he had worn one of his looser and darker suits tonight. It went a long way in covering up a multitude of sins. He had almost managed to get past the young man's table without a hitch when he felt a leg rub up against his. It was only for a split second but enough to cause a tiny moan to escape.

"You all right, Kinney?" Murphy turned around to check on Brian.

"Just fine Sir. Like I said, I think I ate too much. I'll be fine though." (As soon as I get my hands on that little devil that is THIS close to getting a good thrashing, he thought to himself.)

Justin sat grinning as the two men exited the car. He was still a little hungry but he had more important things than food on his mind for a change. If Brian Kinney thought he could get out of his well-earned payback for tormenting him earlier, he was sorely mistaken. A quick wave of his hand and he was paying his bill (only first class passengers got their meals free) and headed out the door. He'd overheard where the men were headed and it was time for Step Two.

To be continued.......