[Reviews - 3] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

Brian and Justin have lived together in NYC for several years now.  Brian comes home upset one day when he finds out his newest client needs him to go on a business trip...on a slow moving train to Chicago instead of a quick flight.  Brian is even more upset that he will have to leave Justin behind, due to artistic committments, for such a long trip.  But maybe Justin has other ideas in mind.  Let's all take a journey on the Love Train.  Thanks to Eka for the beautiful banner....my first one...and Becky for helping me with her beta skills.   



Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: Unsafe Sex
Genres: Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19304 Read: 13403
ePub Downloads: 12 Published: Nov 29, 2016 Updated: Nov 29, 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended

 

1. Honey I'm Home...And I've Got News by mandagrammy [Reviews - 1] (1103 words)

Brian has come home from work with news he doesn't think will sit well with Justin.    

2. 2. Let's Sit Down and Discuss the Problem by mandagrammy [Reviews - 0] (1556 words)

Brian explains his dilemna with the new client and Justin tries to make things better.    

3. Cleaning up the Problem by mandagrammy [Reviews - 0] (2172 words)

Nothing like a good hot shower to work out the kinks in life.    

4. Shopping, Packing, and Saying Goodbye! by mandagrammy [Reviews - 0] (2109 words)

The boys have to get all their Christmas shopping done in a day so that Brian can leave town guilt free. The hard part is saying goodbye with the holidays looming.    

5. Becky to the Rescue by mandagrammy [Reviews - 0] (1789 words)

Brian has left to take the train to Chicago and Justin stays behind to work on a commission piece for his client, Becky.  At the last minute, the good woman gives Justin just the news he needs to brighten his day.  But will he make it in time?    

6. All Aboard! by mandagrammy [Reviews - 0] (1441 words)

While Brian stews over the delay in getting out of the train station, Justin rushes to catch the train before it leaves.  Will he make it in time?    

7. Room Service, Sir! by mandagrammy [Reviews - 0] (1942 words)

Justin offers Brian First Class Service, sealing their connection profoundly for the future.    

8. The Challenge by mandagrammy [Reviews - 0] (2060 words)

Brian's client is unaware that Brian's other half has joined him on the train.  Justin enjoys challenging Brian into ignoring him in the dining car...something that Brian intends to pay the young man back for.    

9. The Games People Play by mandagrammy [Reviews - 0] (2635 words)

Brian properly 'punishes' Justin for tormenting him behind his client's back, much to Justin's pleasure.    

10. End of the Line...Not! by mandagrammy [Reviews - 2] (2497 words)

Brian finally has to admit that traveling the slow way, by train, isn't as bad as he thought it would be...with the right incentives.