- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin is still working at Britin when Lindsey drops by unannounced. Enjoy!

 

Camels on Fire - Enemy closing in.

 

 

Chapter 5 - Camels on Fire


It took Justin more than two hours to finish up with all the dirty stable stalls. He was curious about why Brian Kinney - one of the most polished men he’d ever met - kept so many horses. Brian just didn’t seem the type to indulge in pet ownership. But, whatever. Justin rather liked the quiet, peaceful, yet hard work involved in raking out the old wood shavings in each stall, shovelling up the droppings into a wheelbarrow to be carted off to the distant compost pile, and then laying down clean bedding. He also cleaned out each horse’s feed box, rinsed all the water buckets and scrubbed down the large watering trough in the main corral. By the time he was through with all of that, he was disgustingly dirty, sweaty and covered with flecks of grime. On top of that it had been an indecently hot day with 90%+ humidity. Justin was dripping with perspiration and all his clothing was sticking to him uncomfortably.


Stepping outside, Justin looked around and found what he sought. Close by was a water faucet with a long hose attached. Justin checked to see if anyone was around, then stripped down to his birthday suit to cool off and wash the filth from his skin. The water in the garden hose started out warm from lying in the hot summer sun but soon became ice cold, causing goosebumps to rise all over his skin even though it was a swelteringly hot day. The cold felt wonderful on his steaming body and was refreshing after such a hard workout in the stables.


Justin stood there, with his head tilted back holding the hose over his head, the water sluicing down his body. He opened his mouth to take a refreshing drink of the ice cold water while running his free hand over his bare and lightly chiseled chest, then over his groin, to scrub away the worst of the dried sweat. Justin bent his head forward, allowing the water to wash over his back and well-muscled ass. Once again, taking his unoccupied hand and rubbing it along his well-rounded butt cheeks and running his fingers along his ass crack to remove the stench and dirt of hard work. As a finishing touch, he ran the water along his balls and perineum, the cold water serving to tighten up his ball sack with the most delicious sensation.


After one final spray over his head with the streaming water, Justin shook his head to remove the excess wetness, grabbed his shirt to rinse it out and turned off the faucet. Taking his shirt, he wrung it out and laid it over a rail in a patch of sun. Justin then stretched himself out on the thick, green grass to take a rest and let the warm sun sink into his bones as he dried off.


It was so comfortable just lying there, basking in the hot sun, his muscles still taut from all the earlier work, that Justin could have almost drifted off to sleep. The only part of him that seemed to still have any energy at all was his cock which was twitching languidly as thoughts of a certain tall, auburn-haired demi-god leaked into his consciousness. Without even thinking about what he was doing, Justin’s hand drifted down, his fingertips stroked in a leisurely fashion along his tumescent length, occasionally brushing against his balls, while his other hand lightly combed through his dark blond pubes.


Eventually, the light touch of his fingertips wasn’t enough. Grabbing a hold of his hardened dick, he started to unhurriedly glide his work roughened hand up and down. Justin finished off each slow stroke with a quirky little twist of the wrist at the tip, adding that tiny bit of thrilling pain to the pleasure, and serving to distribute the bubbling drops of precum to help lubricate the next downstroke. Justin felt so relaxed, so languorously decadent, so blissfully serene. This was by far the most tranquil he’d felt since long before he’d left on his last tour of duty. Casually, Justin thought to himself that he might just enjoy Pittsburgh after all.


iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


Meanwhile, Brian had just made his way out of the shower following the energetic fantasy experience he’d just enjoyed with his right hand while thinking about his new blond farm hand outside. As he towelled himself off, he caught a hint of movement out the big bay window of his bedroom. Walking over to see what had aroused his attention, Brian saw the very same hot young blond standing behind the barn and wantonly playing in the water from the garden hose - spraying water over his naked body, rubbing himself and then bending over erotically while the sun glistened off the beads of water that ran down the fair skin of his well-shaped back.


Brian’s cock, which should have been satisfied after all the recent action it had seen, sprang almost instantly back to attention. And then, as if that wasn’t sensual enough, the provocative little twat went and flung himself down on the lawn and started playing with himself. If Brian weren’t so fucking aroused by the sight, he might be pissed to see his employee loitering on the job like that. Luckily for Justin, though, his boss was utterly captivated by the image and, rather than tearing out and berating the boy, Brian simply stood there staring while his own hand mimicked the movements of the younger man. Justin was obscenely beautiful, lying bare in the sun in such a rustic setting while he toyed with himself. The picture literally took Brian’s breath away.


When Justin’s hand started pumping himself faster, Brian gave up all pretense of disinterest, tossed his towel aside and wrapped his hand around his own thick, dripping cock. Brian didn’t even attempt to stifle the groan that erupted from deep inside him when Justin adjusted his position so that his legs were spread widely apart and his other hand started drifting lower down to caress his balls and everything else below. Brian promptly seated himself in the window seat, got the lube out of the nearby nightstand, and settled in for some good old fashioned voyeurism with a big grin on his handsome face and his cock leaking profusely in his hand.


iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


Justin, unaware of his lusty voyeur, had spread his legs for better access to his nether regions. His unoccupied hand slid below, and with much finger dexterity, his pinky finger rubbed the tender pucker with a light circular motion as his thumb caressed his balls and his middle three fingers added pressure to his perineum. Between the multiple stimulations of both hands on the most sensitive parts of his anatomy and fantasizing about his angel, Justin was quickly reaching towards his climax. He bucked his hips skywards, thrusting harder into his hand as the electric sparks that had started in his gut began to lick outward along all his synapses. Justin felt his cum barreling through his dick like a runaway freight train, his ejaculate erupting in forceful spurts, landing on his chest, his stomach and even on his cheek, before the orgasm petered down to a slow dribble.


iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


“Brian? Knock, knock! Are you in there?” the overly happy, waspish voice of Lindsey Peterson preceded her appearance by only seconds as she barged into Brian’s room just as his libidinous little farm hand below was shooting his load with an agonizingly seductive grimace on his handsome, blond stubble-covered face.


Without acknowledging his impromptu guest, let alone pausing in the act of his self-gratification, Brian grunted out his approval of the picturesque scene and felt his own jizz streaming out over his hand. His son’s mother gaped at him from the doorway. Brian calmly bent over, picked up the towel from the floor and wiped his hands clean. Then, without any false modesty, he strolled slowly over to the bed and grabbed his jeans, sliding them on before turning to deal with Lindsey.


“Hello, Lindz. Seen enough? By the way, ever heard of the concept of knocking and waiting to be admitted before you enter a room? Especially a room in someone else’s house? And, by the way, just saying the words ‘knock, knock’ as you come through the door doesn’t count,” Brian admonished the still stunned woman as he casually reached into a drawer and pulled out a clean t-shirt. “Not only that, but you do not have free rein to enter my home unannounced even if you are Gus’s mother. Next time, wait for someone to answer the front door.”


“Uh . . . Sorry, Brian . . . There was no answer when I rang the bell,” Lindsey explained, nervously giggling to cover her embarrassment. “Besides, it’s the middle of the afternoon. I didn’t think you’d be . . . well, doing THAT . . .”


“Precisely. You didn’t think. Nothing new there!” Brian replied “Besides, my cock doesn’t have specified visiting hours. It’s open 24/7. Now, what precisely are you doing here on this fine afternoon?”


Brian moved off towards the bathroom to wash up as he spoke. Lindsey figured that was the same as giving her permission to come the rest of the way into the room. She surreptitiously looked around her, swiftly appraising the room and it’s contents as she calculated her next move.


Shamelessly, Lindz moved over to the window where Brian had been seated and looked out to see if she could spot whatever it was that had captured her friend’s attention. It only took the nosy woman a few seconds to spot the great looking young man standing outside next to the wall of the stables who was just then pulling his jeans back over a lean, bare, behind. Lindz shook her head with disdain at the distraction that Brian had obviously been ogling. Brian would never change.


“I just came by to see you and Gus,” Lindsey explained belatedly as she snooped through the random small items in the open valet box sitting on top of Brian’s dresser.

 

 


Picking up the cell phone she’d found, she stealthily pressed the button to light up the screen, then rapidly scanned the recent notifications and text messages that showed up automatically. Then, listening in to the goings on in the bathroom just to make sure that Brian wasn’t coming out any time soon, Lindsey tiptoed over to the nightstand and quietly slid open the top drawer. She poked around the contents of the drawer with her finger, but didn’t find anything noteworthy. Next, she was headed towards the closet to snoop inside, but only made it halfway across the room before Brian emerged from the bathroom causing her to freeze in place.


“Lindsey, I’ve told you before that I have no problem with you spending as much time with Gus as you’d like, but we agreed that you’d call before coming over to the house,” Brian admonished for what felt like the millionth time. “Gus has had enough instability in his life over the past few years - what with you and Mel splitting up, you disappearing to New York for almost two years and then Ben . . . I just want him to feel like he’s getting some control over his life again. Which includes me being able to give him a little advance notice before you show up and just yank him away without any notice to go see whatever you think is your latest passion.”


“Don’t be ridiculous, Brian,” Lindsey argued with that wheedling tone she always assumed when she thought her friend was being needlessly difficult. “I’m Gus’ mother and I think he needs to spend more time with me at this point in his life. How could spending time with me cause Gus’ life to be ‘unstable’? I know that when I went to New York we both agreed that he should come here and live with you. It was the best thing for him at the time - the City wasn’t necessarily the best place to raise a child his age. But, now that I’m back, I think things need to be adjusted. I am his mother.”


“You’re only Gus’s mother when it’s convenient for you. Otherwise you were nothing more than an egg donor and an incubator,” observed Brian, recalling those tumultuous years and Lindz’s selfishness after the disintegration of her marriage to Melanie. “You didn’t want to have Gus tagging along and ruining all your fun while you pretended to be the bohemian artist in Greenwich Village. But, now that you’ve had time to sow your wild oats and have ‘been there, done that’, you can’t just show up and immediately insert yourself back into the picture. That’s not what being a parent is supposed to be, Lindz.”


“What the hell would you know about being a parent, Brian,” Lindsey erupted angrily. “Just because you can afford to keep this big house and hire Debbie as a nanny for our son, doesn’t mean you know how to act like a parent. Being a parent doesn’t include mid-afternoon breaks to go to the baths and get your dick sucked.”


“Lindsey, you have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about. I haven’t led that kind of life in a long time,” Brian rejoined.


“Of course not, Brian. That’s why you’re holed up here in your room at 2:30 in the afternoon on a weekday, getting your rocks off while watching a hot young guy working out in your yard. You can’t tell me that you’ve changed, Brian.”


“Gus is not being neglected and I certainly don’t owe you any explanation as to what I do in the privacy of my bedroom, Lindsey! The privacy of which you intruded upon, I might add. Suffice it to say that, whether you believe me or not, the Brian Kinney you knew from years ago no longer exists.” Brian huffed as he walked towards the bedroom door motioning for Lindsey to precede him locking the door behind him.


As Brian escorted Lindsey from the house, they both noticed that Gus and JB were hanging around with Justin in front of the stables. Justin appeared to be speaking with the boy while petting the ever active pup. As they neared the duo, they overheard Justin instructing the boy about different commands he might want to teach the dog. Justin's voice was calm and assured, gently explaining to the eight year old how to train the puppy in language the child could easily grasp.


“So, you watch me do it one time, okay, Gus, and then you do it,” Justin said as he positioned himself so that he was standing in front of the puppy who was backed up almost to the wall of the barn. “You take the dog treat in your hand, like this,” Justin demonstrated, holding a tiny morsel of something JB was very interested in between his thumb and index finger.


“Keep the treat right by his nose - no more than an inch away - but don’t let him get it away from you yet. Then, in a strong voice you say his name, ‘JB’, to get his attention. And, once he’s paying attention - well, sort of,” Justin laughed as the puppy wriggled around and kept trying to lick the treat out of Justin’s hand, “you say ‘Sit’ and then move the treat up towards the top of his head. See, that? He’ll raise his nose up to follow the smell and sight of the treat and when his nose goes up, his butt will go down. As soon as he does what you were trying to train him to do, you praise him. “Good boy, JB. Yes, what a good boy!’”


Everyone watching was amazed at how simple the man made it look. The frisky pup that so far hadn’t paid any attention to a single thing anyone had told it to do, had obeyed the command to sit in mere seconds. It looked so easy, it had to be a trick.


“Now you try, Gus,” Justin said, taking a step back so Gus could assume the lead trainer’s position.


“Like this?” Gus said as he held up a second dog treat, holding it too tentatively and too far away from the dog’s nose which encouraged the puppy to jump up onto Gus’ chest to get closer to his treat.


“That’s good, but keep your hand down lower. Don’t be afraid. JB won’t hurt you. If he tries to take the treat out of your hand, you can just lightly bop him on the nose with your hand. It won’t hurt him too bad but it WILL make him pay attention,” Justin explained, wrapping his hand around the boy’s and moving their combined fists closer to the dog’s nose, bumping against the sensitive moist black nose with a little jab when the dog got a little too pushy.


“See, he’ll back right off,” Justin and Gus both laughed at the puppyish look of offended pride JB gave them when his nose was bopped.


“Now I say his name, right?” Gus said, taking charge. “JB, sit!”


With Justin standing right behind the boy and guiding his smaller hand, Gus imitated Justin’s earlier action and as he moved the treat from a position right in front of the dog’s nose upward, the puppy immediately sat down.


Of course, the effect was immediately ruined when Gus squealed in glee at his accomplishment, and instead of giving the dog the treat and calmly praising him, the child hopped up and down with joy. “I did it! I did it!” Gus crowed ecstatically and danced away towards where his father was standing looking on with a smile. “Did you see that, Dad? I trained, JB! I made him sit. Did you see?”


“I saw it, Gus. It was wonderful. At this rate, you’ll have JB trained to sit in no time,” Brian praised his son, the heart-felt love he had for Gus showing not only in his words but also in the gentle beaming smile he bestowed on the happy boy. “Thank you for helping him, Justin. That was really quite a trick.”


Justin’s face lit up at the compliment from his angel. “The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Kinney . . . sorry, Brian . . . I told you, I was good with my hands - I guess that includes handling animals. If you’d like, I can make myself available anytime for further training.”


“Brian? Don’t you think you should introduce me to your new dog trainer, here?” Lindsey butted in with a fake smile plastered on her face when it looked like her presence was being completely ignored.


It took Brian a few moments to drag his attention away from Justin’s glowing countenance before he could focus on Lindsey’s demand. The little bit of delay served to only make Lindsey more annoyed. By the time Brian looked in her direction, the tall blonde woman was glowering at him with her lips pinched up in disapproval.


“Lindsey Peterson, this is Justin Taylor, my new handyman at Babylon, stable boy and wunderkind dog trainer.” Brian gestured towards Justin as he shot out another approving smile at the younger man. “Justin, this is Lindsey, Gus’ biological mother.”


“It’s very nice to meet you, ma’am,” Justin replied politely, offering his hand to the woman in spite of her cold, standoffish demeanor.


“Likewise, I’m sure,” Lindsey snipped out, barely touching the proffered hand as if the effort of greeting some lowly manual laborer was somehow beneath her. “Brian, can I have a word,” Lindsey added, turning away from Justin without further comment.


“Really, Brian. Who is THIS . . . stranger . . . that you’ve allowed near our son?” asked Lindsey in a waspy, disapproving tone, wrinkling her nose as if smelling something gone bad, her voice not nearly restrained enough to prevent Justin or Gus from overhearing since he and Gus were still standing just a few paces away.




“I told you, Justin is an employee of mine from the club. I just asked him out here for the day to help out around the stables while I’m short handed,” Brian explained, his exasperated tone warning that he was nearly out of patience with Lindsey’s ongoing histrionics.


“That’s what you said, but I still don’t think it’s really all that appropriate to have a stranger here, with Gus, without supervision. Do you know anything about him at all? Other than that he’s got a hot ass, that is,” Lindsey snarled at Brian, asserting her motherly authority and getting in a good crack at Brian at the same time.


“Well, Lindz, he’s no more a stranger to Gus than you, his own mother,” Brian snapped back, his own voice modulated much lower so that their conversation wouldn’t carry. “You didn’t even say hello to Gus back there. Why the fuck are you so much more concerned about Justin than you are about your own son? Didn’t you just see how excited Gus was about teaching JB that trick? You could have said something nice to him about that. You could have paid your son at least a little attention, Lindz.” Lindsay’s face began to flush with anger as Brian continued to chastise her for her not so little faux pas regarding her son.


“So, until you can show the tiniest bit of support or interest in your son Lindz, you don’t have the right to question who I choose to have around Gus. I’m his father for fuck’s sake and I would never do anything to put him in harm’s way . . . So FUCK OFF!”


Lindsey didn’t bother to reply. She just gave Brian an angry, malevolent look and stomped to her car. Then, with one last withering look, now pointed at the blond, she got into her car and sped off.