- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Brian doesn't seem to notice or care that his friends weren't ready to see him show up with a boyfriend. He's too wrapped up in Justin to see anything at all, actually. Were you guys thinking this story was overdue for some smut? I was too, so here you go. Enjoy!

 

*****Chapter dedicated to Katschu99 aka Kathrin - Thanks for your help today. Your fanfic wish is my command! *****

 

 

 

Chapter 27 - Bonfire Heart.

 

“Don’t they ever need to stop and breathe? They’ve been sucking each other’s faces for almost forty minutes now. I mean really, the way they’re dancing and grinding against each other, you’d think they would need to breathe occasionally,” Michael had been bitching about the way Brian and Justin were dancing for almost as long as the pair had been kissing and the rest of the gang was wondering if Michael ever needed to stop whining long enough to catch his own breath.

 

“Michael, Honey, instead of wasting a fabulous New Year’s Eve harping about Brian’s hot new boy toy, why don’t you get out there and find one of your own? The night isn’t getting any younger and neither are you,” Emmett offered his best advice, knowing all along that it wasn’t likely Michael would listen to him, but hoping that Michael would eventually quit his complaining so that everyone else could relax and enjoy their New Year’s Eve dancing at Babylon.

 

“I mean, first they come in and ruin my mother’s wedding . . . “ Michael’s diatribe was going on and on.

 

“I think it was YOU, who ruined the wedding by knocking over the cake, Michael,” Ted commented, however he was ignored by Michael as well.

 

“. . . Then Brian has to go showing off by announcing that he’s sending Ma and Carl to fucking Aruba for their Honeymoon. Who the hell does he think he is, Donald Fucking Trump? He only did it to rub all our noses in the fact that he’s got buckets of money so he can point out that we’re all stupid, poor losers. . . “

 

“Speak for yourself, Sweetie,” Emmett objected to being lumped in with the rest as a loser. “With this wedding successfully under my belt, I’m going to be the hottest fag party planner in town. Someday I might even be a rival for Mr. Kinney in the moneybuckets sweepstakes. So, don’t be calling me a loser.”

 

Deb’s Honeymoon in Aruba

 

“. . . Aruba? I mean, really? Ma hasn’t ever been further south than West Virginia. And now, Brian’s sending her to the fucking Caribbean? What the hell does Ma know about fucking Aruba? It’s ridiculous. . . .”

 

“I’m sure that Deb will figure out what to do. I mean, how tough can it be to lay around on a beautiful white sand beach and drink bottomless rum punches?” Ted opined wistfully, looking down on his ‘lite beer’ with disdain.

 

“. . . And if that wasn’t bad enough, Ma made me apologize to that stupid blond bimbo Brian brought. He’s the one who fucking knocked ME into the damn cake. Why should I have to apologize? Who the hell is this little chicken anyway? He seems to already have Lindz and Mel wrapped around his little twinkie finger and now he’s got Ma on his side too? Who does he think he is? He can’t just waltz in here and take over our whole lives? I don’t know what the fuck Brian sees in the skinny little twerp anyway. He’s not that hot. He’s just some stupid kid. Brian can do so much better. . .”

 

“Maybe, but you sure have to admire that perky little bubble butt,” Em said as he watched the perky ass in question swaying on the dance floor.

 

“And those gorgeous, full, pouty lips,” Ted added as he also continued to admire Brian’s new arm candy.

 

“And, boy-howdy, that boy sure can dance, can’t he? The way he moves those hips is mesmerizing,” Emmett seemed to be getting rather aroused by his perusal of the hips being discussed.

 

“Did you see the size of the package he’s sporting, too? For a small guy, he’s definitely well proportioned,” Ted agreed wholeheartedly with Em’s assessment of Brian’s new blond.

 

Michael didn’t seem to notice that he’d lost most of his audience. While Emmett and Ted were drooling away at the sight of the new blond hottie grinding on Brian on the dance floor, Michael continued to harp on about all the injustices in the world that were being heaped on him by Brian and this new interloper. Nobody else in all of Babylon seemed to share Michael’s opinion that Justin Taylor was just a skinny little twerp who wasn’t all that attractive. In fact, more than half of the men on the dance floor and pretty much all the spectators standing around at the bar were outright ogling Brian and Justin as the pair swayed together provocatively, kissing, touching, fondling and virtually humping vertically. Michael was apparently the only man in the place NOT hugely turned on by the sight.

 

“. . . He’s not fooling anybody, either. You can’t tell me that Brian Kinney has overnight become a new man, changed all his beliefs and now has a fucking ‘boyfriend’. And a god damned pussy cat, too? That’s just ludicrous. I’m NOT falling for that bullshit. That just isn’t Brian. I’m sure that there’s some kind of angle here - if it’s not just an outright joke then he’s got to be acting like this for a reason. But I’m not falling for it. I’m sick of being manipulated by Brian Kinney. . . “

 

Michael’s tirade had once again come around full circle back to his disbelief in the possibility of Brian ever having a boyfriend, and at this point, even easy-going Emmett had had enough. “Michael, dear, Brian said to your face and mine that Justin is his boyfriend. He didn’t stutter or quibble at the word either. Brian said BOYFRIEND. So, I’m not sure why you don’t believe it, or why you think Brian’s trying to somehow trick you, but it sure looks to me like it’s the real thing. But, since you don’t seem to want to do anything other than stand around here and bitch all night, I think I’m going to leave you to do it all by your lonesome. I’ve got better things to do, Honey. Ciao! Come on, Teddy, let’s go join Brian and Justin out there instead of just sitting here watching!”

 

Ted gleefully joined his best friend out on the dance floor, happy to abandon the grouchy, misanthropic Michael who had been railing on Brian and his new boyfriend ever since the wedding earlier in the afternoon. After all, it was New Years Eve, they were all young and healthy and surrounded by a whole club of mostly naked, sweaty, horny men. It was definitely time to have some fun. If Michael wanted to waste his evening crying into his drink, whatever, but the rest of them had come to Babylon to party. Ted danced after Emmett until they were shimmying alongside Brian and his beautiful little blond bombshell. This was much more fun. And, after all, the view of that cute little blond bubble butt was a lot better close up.

 

Brian surfaced from his intense focus on Justin’s body long enough to nod hello to Emmett and Ted when they came out onto the dance floor. But, nobody and nothing could distract him for long from Justin. They’d been dancing like this for fuck knows how long and oddly enough it didn’t seem to matter to Brian at all. Whereas, with any other man, he would have long tired of the dancing and either dragged his catch into the backroom or cut him loose and moved on, Brian was content to continue dancing with his Sunshine all night if that’s what Justin wanted. They were both hot and sweaty, beads of perspiration trickling down their necks, their backs, but all that did was make Brian want to touch the younger man even more. Something about the clean, sweaty musk that Justin gave off was so enticing. Brian wanted to immerse himself in that aroma and never leave.

 

Justin turned in his arms and continued dancing, his back now to Brian’s chest, his perfect ass pressing erotically against Brian’s groin. Brian’s hands rested on the slim swaying hips. Justin seemed so swept up in the music that his body just moved to the beat without thought and Brian felt his own body pulled along by the sensuous rhythms. They were both completely lost in the beat. Their bodies were part of the whirling mass of sound that flowed through the club, through their minds and flesh, and then floated off into the steamy distances leaving only the echoing beat inside each man’s heart.

 

Justin turned back, burying his face into Brian’s chest, noting that with his eyes closed he could feel Brian’s heart beating in perfect sync with his own. He’d never experienced anything else so erotic in his entire life. Keeping his eyes tightly closed, Justin raised his head and met Brian’s soft, welcoming lips with unerring accuracy. Brian’s hands, which had been roaming his body wildly, moved up so that he was cupping Justin’s face in his palms. Justin opened his eyes and felt like he was drowning in the captivating depths of gold and green staring back at him. Brian was kissing him as if nothing else in the entire world existed outside this one kiss. Their mouths moved together and their lips and tongues spoke silent volumes. For that moment, nothing else existed except that one perfect kiss, and it felt so good that neither ever wanted it to stop.

 

***In the background, the usual thumpa thumpa music paused and a blaring announcement finally broke the boys’ concentration. Up on the stage the emcee for the night was asserting that it was almost midnight. The distraction only barely registered as Brian turned back to his sweet blond, retaking those lusty pink lips and lowering one hand to the indentation of Justin’s lower back so that he could press his swollen and aching cock harder against the shorter man’s abdomen. Justin’s own crotch was rubbing sensuously against Brian’s thigh. Without the music to drive them, they stood there in stasis, just kissing with their bodies molded together and their hands planted against the sweat dampened skin of the other.

 

The moment stretched on. The room, the people, the noise all seemed to fade into a dimness that no longer touched them. The only sensation still present in the same space with them was the palpable heat catching hold at every spot where their two bodies met. And then, just as Brian’s own arousal soared to a new peak, he looked down into Justin’s crystal blue eyes and felt the smaller man’s frame begin to tremble in his arms. Brian swallowed the moan that escaped from Justin’s core. He clasped the quaking form more closely to his own and felt the same trembling pulse through his own gut, his very core. Brian sensed the exact moment when the quivering muscles in the younger man’s belly began to tighten in that unmistakable orgasmic rhythm right before his own body echoed the motions. Justin stood there, surrounded by Brian’s tender embrace, even as they both succombed to the passion and came at the exact moment that the indoor fireworks exploded on the stage next to them.

 

 

When Brian’s sense of hearing returned to him moments later, he could hear the celebratory shouts of ‘Happy New Year’ bouncing around the rafters of the club. He couldn’t tear his eyes away from the beautiful blue sparkling gaze of the man still shaking in his arms. Brian almost didn’t notice when the last of the fireworks in the club died away. The adoring glow in Justin’s eyes was so bright it easily eclipsed the flash of the meaningless little explosions going on around them. Their own fireworks were enough.

 

 

<><><><><><><>

 

New Year’s Day started off slow and sensual. The sun pelting through the large loft windows woke the lazy young artist far too early, especially considering how very late they had been up celebrating the night before. It wasn’t a problem, though. Justin simply rolled over in the extra-large, super-soft platform bed and snuggled down deeper under the blankets with Brian’s warm arms circling around him for added comfort.

 

The closer contact caused Justin’s bedmate to sigh contentedly in his sleep and nuzzle his nose deeper into the mop of messy blond hair. Justin allowed himself to wallow in the feeling of being so utterly cherished. It had been a very, very long time since he’d had a lover who was this overwhelmingly attentive. Justin wanted to take advantage of it for as long as he possibly could.

 

However, the comfortable snuggly feeling that Justin woke with was rapidly losing out to his sense of arousal. When he’d rolled over, Justin’s left hand just happened to land in a curly pile of Brian’s soft pubes. He’d been idly twirling the wiry strands around his fingers, making little swirly towers in decorative patterns all over Brian’s crotch, while lightly tickling the interesting manly pieces he came into contact with every so often.

 

Not unexpectedly, the more he played with Brian’s manly bits, the more interested Justin’s own manly bits became. And, since Justin’s cock was now snugly trapped between his belly and Brian’s hip, the more interested his manly pieces got in that tight warm space, the more he just really wanted to rub that particular manly part against Brian’s long lean leg. If it weren’t for the fact that Brian looked so sweet and innocent while he slept, Justin would have long ago given up and jumped on him outright. But, although at first Justin had wanted to let Brian sleep, both of their manly parts were pretty much completely awake by now and the younger man was beginning to change his mind.

 

Justin argued silently with himself for quite a while as he gently nudged and rubbed up against Brian’s side. Should I wake him? Should I let him sleep? Wouldn’t he rather be woken up and fucked? Maybe not - maybe Brian was really tired? Is it possible to cum just by lying here thinking about rubbing against him? That would probably wake him up though. What should I do?

 

All the manly bits and pieces finally won the argument and Justin was readying himself to take drastic action towards the goal of waking and fucking Mr. Kinney, when the other proprietor of the nearby manly bits lifted up his head, growled and then lightly bit at Justin’s earlobe. Justin figured that solved most all of his immediate concerns. Brian was awake and there would most likely be action taken to assuage the needs of all the hungry manly parts currently clamoring for attention.

 

Brian immediately took over without any need for input from Justin at this point. Apparently, when you woke up Brian’s manly parts before his brain received sufficient amounts of caffeine, there wasn’t much need for talking in the mornings. Brian’s dick already knew precisely what to do and was quite adept at it, too. So, without further ado, Justin was pushed over flat onto his back, his legs hoisted abruptly into the air and all the preliminaries were managed with only a few erotic grunts out of either of them. Brian’s happy manly bits were sheathed, lubed and sunk into Justin’s depths in short order and Justin’s cock received all the rubbing it had been seeking without additional delay. Three or four moans, one grunt and a couple of groans later, everyone was happily sated and all the manly pieces were at rest once again.

 

It was a really great way to start off the New Year, at least according to Justin. Brian mostly agreed, although he wasn’t so sure about the new ‘do’ his groin was sporting due to Justin’s bored fingers. But, if mornings like this were the result, he supposed he could deal with the patch of curlicues he found between his legs when he and Justin finally made it to the shower.

 

<><><><><><><><><><><>

 

***My inspiration for this scene came from another great QAF story by Conzieu, ‘In His Kiss’. Check it out - it’s hot! http://www.mags-nificent.com/MSW/ConF/Kiss.htm

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Three chapters now since the boys made it back to Pittsburgh and still haven't managed to get to any of the significant plot development points I had planned. Oh well, guess I'll just have to write a few more chapters. You all hate when I write a lot of chapters, don't you? Too bad, it can't be helped. I got too distracted by Whiney Mikey and Fireworks. Thanks go out again to the usual online suspects for helping me write this great story. You know who you are guys - Your presence, encouragement and editing skills mean everything to me. Thanks. TAG