- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Connor is back and causing trouble. Do you think the boys are ready to handle this challenge to their newly fledged relationship? Naaaaaaaawwww! Enjoy! TAG.

 

 

 

Chapter 31 - A Comedy of Errors.

 

It was the third night this week that Connor was sitting in the living room when Brian got home from work. What part of ‘this is MY apartment now, get the FUCK out’ did the idiot not understand? And, perhaps more importantly, why the hell did Justin keep letting the sponger back in?

 

The loser had apparently capitulated on the issue of whether or not his father could ‘take care of’ Brian and his legally binding sublease. Brian hadn’t heard even one word from the elder Mr. James. However, this hadn’t stopped the cretin from pressing his claims of ownership to the voluptuous blond twink known as Justin Taylor. That stupid cheesy asshole had been coming on to Brian’s boyfriend pretty much nonstop since he showed up back in New York and Brian was beyond pissed off by this point.

 

*Giggle* As Brian turned to hang up his coat the asswipe leaned forward and whispered something into Justin's ear, causing peals of indecorous laughter to ring out and, at the same time, all the little hairs on the back of Brian's neck stood on end. Shit! Enough was fucking enough! Brian had had more than his fill of the cheesy interloper.

 

“Well, if it isn’t the famous Condor James. Again. Tell me, Condor, don’t you have a cliff-top lair somewhere in California to fall out of?” Brian snarked, purposely mistaking the man’s name. “I’m sure you have somewhere else to go and scavenge a meal or some attention.”

 

“Brian, please . . ." Justin cautioned, not at all happy that Brian was acting so ridiculously possessive. “Connor just stopped by to tell me about the new part he was auditioning for tomorrow. You don’t have to be so pissy.”

 

“Right . . . So, are you leaving anytime soon, Condor?” Brian pressed, moving closer so he would loom ominously over the pair on the couch. “Because I’ve had a long day and I’d like to take my boyfriend, Justin, to bed and fuck the shit out of him now, if you don’t mind leaving . . .”

 

“Brian! What the fuck?” Justin was livid at how rude Brian was being. “You don’t get to just announce you’re going to fuck me and expect me to lie back and comply.”

 

“Why, do you have to try to fit me into your tight social schedule or something,” Brian wasn’t happy about being rejected in front of the shithead interloper.

 

“Fuck off, Brian,” Justin bolted off the couch, grabbed his jacket off the designated hook by the door and was out of the apartment before Brian had a chance to double think his approach.

 

Connor unhurriedly got up off the couch, a huge shit-eating grin gracing his handsome face, and followed Justin out the door with a small, insouciant wave at Brian as he pulled the door closed behind him.

 

“Shit!” Brian exclaimed, cursing his ham-handed handling of the situation as he tossed his brief case onto the now empty couch and stalked off to his room.

 

Winston the cat sat perched on the tall back of the sofa and watched as the tall new person stomped away. He wasn’t sure what was going on around the apartment lately. His favorite person was acting upset, that old person that he’d never really liked much was back again and the new person - who Winston had decided was acceptable and welcome to stay - wasn’t sitting and petting him the way Winston liked. Things were not going right and it was messing up his usually comfy kitty life. Winston wasn’t the kind of cat to just sit back and let these silly people mess things up, though. He determined that it was time to use his pussy persuasiveness and get things back to normal.

 

<><><><><><><><><><>

 

Justin was so pissed off at Brian’s little cave man display that he didn’t even watch where he was going. How dare Brian assume that he could dictate who Justin could hang out with? And that little show about announcing that he intended to fuck Justin - like Brian could just order Justin into bed whenever he felt like it? If Brian’s intent had been to make him feel like a sex toy, then he’d succeeded perfectly.

 

Justin was still angry at Connor for the heartless way the man had up and left without anything other than a ‘Dear John’ letter. That didn’t mean that Justin didn’t still find Connor physically attractive. If anything, Connor was even more hunky now than before he’d left - according to the actor, he’d been spending hours in the gym trying to bulk up for the superhero role - which sort of also explained why he was wearing that stupid little mask thing the night he returned. But, Justin had absolutely no intention of starting up a relationship with the fickle man again. Justin had more self respect than that.

 

Still, he shouldn’t have to get Brian’s permission to merely talk to Connor. Brian should have more trust in Justin. What did the big brute think - that Justin would hop right back into Connor’s arms? This jealousy thing of Brian’s was stupid and sort of belittling. Justin was NOT going to put up with it. Brian needed to learn that Justin was a grown man who could be trusted. If Brian really did want some kind of committed relationship - which is what he’d said back in Pittsburgh - then he had to trust Justin to be committed as well. Brian’s complete lack of trust in their commitment felt like an insult.

 

*HONK*

 

The noise of a blaring taxi horn hit Justin at the same time as he felt his body being jerked backwards by a hand grabbing ahold of his arm.

 

“Whoa there, Baby,” Connor’s familiar voice, accompanied by the endearment that Justin always hated, broke through his reverie as he was pulled back away from the busy street he’d almost walked into without looking. “You don’t want to take on an NYC taxi, Jus - I think you’d probably lose and I wouldn’t want to lose you.”

 

Justin wanted to roll his eyes at the smarmy comment but it wouldn’t have done him much good as Connor James had already pulled him into a tight hug and his face was hidden in the folds of Connor’s jacket. Justin struggled in vain to push the much more muscular man away. Connor had the smaller blond wrapped securely in his bulging arms and was taking full advantage of the situation not only to hug but also to cop a quick feel or two; his hands straying to grope Justin’s sweet little bubble butt before the blond could get away.

 

“Connor! Connor, let me go,” Justin managed to get out a protest, although it was partially muffled by the way his face was being pressed into Connor’s chest. “Get the fuck off me, Connor, or I’m going to knee you in the nuts.”

 

“Oh, sorry, Baby,” Connor finally relented and loosened his grip on the small blond. “I got scared the way you almost walked right in front of that cab. You know I still care about you, Justin. I couldn’t stand to see you hurt.”

 

This time Justin didn’t even try to stop his eyes from rolling as he shook his head at the over-the-top cheesy reply. As soon as he could, Justin pushed Connor away from him and took two more steps to widen the distance. He hated being coddled even more than he hated Brian’s overt possessiveness.

 

“I’m fine, Connor. You don’t have to smother me,” Justin insisted and started to walk back towards the apartment. When Connor immediately began to follow along behind, Justin stopped and turned. “Connor, please. I need to talk to Brian and you being there right now won’t help things. Can I call you later?”

 

Without much grace, Connor conceded and let Justin walk away on his own. Now, Justin only had to come up with the right thing to say to quell Brian’s jealousy. Well, at least he had a few block’s walk in which to think of something.

 

<><><><><><><><><>

 

Brian refused to just sit around and wait for the brat to wander back. If Justin really wanted that asinine wannabe actor, he could fucking have him. Brian wasn’t going to waste time waiting for Justin to choose which man he wanted. Fuck him! He’d never gone after anyone and he wasn’t about to start now. If Justin would rather spend his time with Condor fucking James, then Brian knew where he could find hundreds of other men who did want to spend time with him.

 

It only took Brian about five minutes to shed his work clothes and don a pair of skintight black leather pants accompanied by a sleeveless black silk button-down shirt. A little gel in his hair for that ‘Just Fucked’ look and he was out the door, ready to find a bit of action wherever he had to. He didn’t even notice the shocked look on the young blond’s face watching as he hailed and then got into a cab. Brian was already thinking about what kind of trick he’d prey on first as soon as he arrived at the club.

 

Justin, on the other hand, was dumbfounded. He’d been on his way back to the apartment to apologize to Brian and hopefully pacify the jealous beast. On the walk back to the apartment, after he’d cooled off, he’d had enough time to think and had decided that Brian’s reaction wasn’t totally off base. Justin knew that Brian wasn’t really quite as self-assured as he tried to appear. He was obviously threatened by Connor’s reappearance and Justin should have thought about how hard it would be on Brian for him to be seen hanging out with his Ex so much. Justin was prepared to grovel if needed - all he really wanted was to make up with Brian, end this pointless argument and take his man to bed.

 

So, when he rounded the corner of the apartment building and saw Brian getting into a cab, dressed to the nines in his standard clubbing attire, Justin wasn’t sure what to think. Then, after about thirty seconds, he knew what to think - he was pissed off! How dare Brian complain about him spending time with Connor if he was going to be off at the clubs! What a fucking hypocrite! Brian was the one who’d said he wanted this relationship. Justin had been willing to just go with the flow. And now, Brian had the gall to throw it all away for something as trivial as Justin spending time talking with his old friend? Well, fuck Brian Kinney. If that’s how Brian wanted it, Justin would be happy to play along.

 

Getting out his cell phone, Justin quickly scrolled down to the listing for Connor James. “Hey, Connor,” Justin said as soon as the line was answered. “I’m sorry about being so abrupt before. I really didn’t mean to just blow you off like that . . . Yeah, sorry. So, would you like to come back over to the apartment and talk some more . . . ?”

 

<><><><><><><><>

 

Brian hadn’t been at the bar more than fifteen minutes before he started to rethink what he was doing. Yeah, he’d been pissed to find Justin and Condor hanging out at the apartment again. But, they were just sitting on the couch. He figured he’d probably over-reacted. It’s just that that Condor guy was so clearly an asshole who had designs on his blond. That didn’t mean that Justin was interested though. Brian knew that what he and Justin had was good. He didn’t want to throw it all away. Granted, Brian hadn’t had any experience with the rush of extreme jealousy he felt when he walked into the apartment earlier - it was a brand new experience for him and so it wasn’t unexpected that he’d handled it badly. He didn’t want to really be here at this bar though. What Brian wanted was to be with Justin.

 

Before he could talk himself out of it, Brian dug his phone out of the pocket of his tight leather pants and pushed the speed dial number for the apartment. He quickly slammed back the remainder of his scotch and turned towards the exit. Brian didn’t know exactly what he wanted to say, just that he needed to hear Justin’s voice. He would figure out how to make it up to the boy somehow.

 

“Hello,” the not-so-dulcet tones of someone NOT Brian’s boyfriend answered the phone.

 

“Where the fuck is Justin,” Brian spat into the phone, incensed beyond belief that Condor James was already BACK in his apartment.

 

“Justin is a little  . . . busy. . . right now. I don’t think he can CUM to the phone,” Connor purred seductively into the phone. “But, I’ll be sure to tell him you called, Bri. Did you want to leave a message?”

 

“Fuck you!” Brian shouted into the phone as he pushed his way out the door of the bar and then threw the bloody thing against the outside brick wall.

 

Fine! If Justin was too busy playing with Condor, then Brian would go out and play a little himself. Fuck Justin Taylor and his capricious ways. Brian knew there were uncountable other men out there who would kill to spend time with him. He wasn’t going to let some doey-eyed little blond use him. Brian Kinney didn’t need him. He didn’t need anyone.

 

It was early, but Brian didn’t care. He needed to get to a club and get his dick sucked now. Fuck relationships and boyfriends and little blonds with tight asses. It was pain management time.

 

<><><><><><><><>

 

“Did I hear the phone ring,” Justin asked as he came out of the bathroom, noting that Connor had two beers opened and was waiting for him on the couch already.

 

“It was just somebody trying to sell something,” Connor explained with a shrug, holding out a beer to the man he was determined to win back. “Why don’t you come join me and tell me what’s wrong, Baby.”

 

Justin accepted the beer and sat down on the far end of the couch. He really didn’t want to discuss Brian or his relationship with Connor. However, he needed Connor to stick around at least long enough for his plan to make Brian jealous to work. Luckily, Justin knew exactly which topic of conversation would keep Connor’s attention.

 

“So, Connor, earlier you were about to explain to me all about this new play you’re trying out for. Tell me all about it.”

 

<><><><><><><><><>

 

It wasn’t very late, but Brian didn’t really want to be there. This club was just like any other gay nightclub he’d ever been to: The music was loud, the place smelled like sweaty men and sex, and the drinks were weak. None of the men he’d seen so far were even remotely fuckable. He wished now that he hadn’t come. Brian downed his fourth drink and was just about to leave when he saw a golden blond head bopping around out in the middle of the dance floor that caught his attention. He was drawn out towards the dance floor.

 

However, it only took a few steps before Brian got a clear view of the suspect blond and could see it wasn’t the blond he was looking for. Before he could retreat back to the safety of the bar, the blond saw him and beckoned with a seductive crook of his finger. The two shots he’d had earlier at the bar along with the four he’d swallowed in the half hour he’d been here were more than enough to lower Brian’s resistance. It was easy to let himself be lured out to the middle of the dance floor and the semi-attractive blond who obviously desired his company.

 

“Hey there, stud,” the blond tried to sound sultry, but to Brian’s ears it sounded completely false. “You are JUST what I’ve been waiting for all night. I’m going to make this evening the best you’ve ever fucking seen, big boy.”

 

Brian was so turned off by the simpering little weasel. All he wanted was to escape. The horrid little twat’s hands were already groping him all over. Brian tried to pull away, but there was someone dancing right behind him and on both sides. There was nowhere for him to go unless he wanted to fight his way through the throngs. Meanwhile, the blond was clinging to him even more tightly.

 

“I think you’re ready to party, aren’t you, Big Guy,” the leering boy purred at him as he dug in his jeans pocket for something.

 

Popping a tab of something onto his tongue, the young man lunged at Brian, attacking his mouth and not so subtly leaving behind whatever it was along with a lot of spit in Brian’s mouth. Brian wasn’t even close to being drunk, but his alcohol consumption so far had been enough to slow his reactions just enough that he didn’t manage to stop the lascivious blond’s advances in time. And, before he knew what he was doing, he’d swallowed whatever it was. The clingy blond was all over him. Brian felt the sinuous hands already snaking their way up under his shirt and a hot, hard pelvis grinding into him. The warm mouth that was seemingly suckered to his own, along with the thrusting tongue, was distracting. The kid was like a fucking octopus - his hands seemingly everywhere at once. By the time he felt one of those hands forcing it’s way down the back of his snug leather pants, Brian was already starting to feel the first effects of whatever drug he’d been given. And, before he knew it, it was all just a blur of groping hands, hot wet mouths and pure unadulterated, pulsing need.

 

<><><><><><><><><>

 

It was almost midnight. Justin was exhausted and just wanted Connor to leave. However, he was prepared to hold out a little longer - he wanted to prove a point to Brian and that meant that Connor needed to be here at least until his wandering boyfriend got home. Justin managed to stifle a yawn as Connor started into his second full hour of talking about himself.

 

After a couple more minutes of Connor’s bragging, Justin was about to call it a night and give up on Brian’s lesson. But, just as the young artist was about to stand up and announce that it was time for Connor to leave, he heard the elevator stop outside the apartment door and then some keys jingling and finally the lock turning. Justin quickly jumped up from where he’d been sitting and moved so that he was snugged up right next to Connor. As the door swung open, Justin flung his arm over Connor’s shoulders and positioned himself so he was staring into the murky grey-blue eyes.

 

*Snort, giggle, giggle, snort*

 

The door slammed open so hard it bumped against the edge of the desk as two drunken, carousing men stumbled into the apartment, almost falling over each other in the process. The undignified snorting was apparently coming from one Brian Kinney. The nerve-grating giggles were coming from a young blond who seemed to be so closely wrapped around the taller brunet that it would be difficult to get even a paper-thin wafer between their two bodies. Neither man seemed to even notice the shocked looks of the two people sitting on the sofa watching as the pair lumbered inside and made their noisy way down the hall towards Brian’s bedroom.

 

About twenty seconds later, while Justin was still reeling from the little exhibition he’d just witnessed, the all-too-familiar noises of Brian making another conquest started to drift down the hallway.

 

“Oh, yeah! Oh Fuck, yeah. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck ME!”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

I expect to get many comments along the lines of "What the Fuck was Justin thinking" and also "Poor Justin". But remember - it's always darkest just before the dawn. Besides, you don't think Winston is going to let Brian get away with this, do you? TAG