- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

"O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!' He chortled in his joy!" It's done. It's done. It's done! Go. Read! Celebrate! ENJOY! TAG

 

 

 

Chapter 41 - Odd Bedfellows Make for Happy Beds.

 

"JUSTIN!" Brian bellowed as his over-eager bedmate sprayed whipped cream into his belly button with one hand while he was simultaneously drizzling honey across the broad expanse of Brian's chest with the spoon held in the other.

 

*Hehehe* was Justin's only reply. The little imp continued to drip honey on every piece of Brian's naked skin he could reach. When the cool, sticky goop would start to run down into all of Brian's cracks and crevices, Justin would swoop down and lick up all the dribbles, giggling like a maniac all the while. Brian wasn't sure what was driving him more crazy; the tickling, syrupy, goopy mess being drizzled all over his body, Justin's tantalizing little pink tongue darting out and swooping around erratically, or his partner's tempting naked ass wiggling around just out of reach of his cock as the boy darted after the trickles of sweetness.

 

"Listen up, little boy," Brian said using his most authoritarian voice in a vain effort to gain control of the messy situation. "First of all, I don't know who told you that items involving whipped cream and honey constitute proper breakfast foods, but they were wrong."

 

"But, Brian, I like whipped cream and honey on fruit for breakfast. And you do too when you're not being a big old grump," Justin argued, refusing to move from his perch straddling Brian's hips.

 

Justin also used the opportunity of Brian's mouth opening with more complaints in order to shove another slice of banana in between his lover's lips. Brian quickly chewed and swallowed, even though he wasn't willing to formally concede his argument against such messy foods being foisted off on him in the guise of breakfast. It was really the principle of the thing that bothered him - messy foods should NOT be consumed in bed!

 

"Secondly, you DO know that I'm making you clean up this mess, right? I mean, look at my brand new Ralph Lauren 1000 tread-count Egyptian Cotton sheets! They're going to be ruined, Justin," Brian continued to complain.

 

Justin continued to ignore his clean-freak sweetheart. In direct retaliation for Brian's spat of complaints, Justin sprayed an extra-large dollop of whipped cream right over Brian's left pec, then scooped out a handful of cut up strawberries, bananas, grapes and sundry other fruit, and laughingly arranged the pieces into a slightly lopsided heart shape. To top it off, he added a generous spoonful of sticky honey on the top of the arrangement and adorned the whole with a big chunk of cantelope.

 

The sight alone made Brian groan. But when Justin crinkled up his nose at Brian's implied complaint and then dove down to start licking his creation off Brian's skin - with an inordinate amount of attention paid to the nipple underneath - Brian's groan turned to a moan of desire. Before he knew what he was doing, instead of pushing the cream and honey covered boy off him, he was pulling Justin's body even closer and kissing the sweetness off those perfect, full, coral pink lips.

 

After that, Brian's concern for his precious sheets simply evaporated away. Brian was rolling his supple lover over, smearing cream and honey and fruit everywhere, in a rush to feel the willing body once again - for the third time that morning - writhing underneath him. He noted in passing that the sticky honey all over his torso was creating odd and novel sensations, adding to the friction as his full cock slid alongside of Justin's. So, maybe, this breakfast in bed thing wasn't all that bad?

 

"How about we add a little bit of your own special cream to the mix and see how that tastes, eh Sunshine," Brian proposed, frotting against Justin in earnest now, the consequences to his sheets be damned.

 

*knock, knock, knock* "Brian? Brian, you guys have been going at it in there for like two hours and I've gotta go or I'll miss my flight back to Pittsburgh," Michael's knocking and plaintive whine coming through the closed bedroom door managed to kill the mood almost instantly. Brian grunted in frustration and collapsed onto Justin's frame. "Could you please take a break long enough to come out and say goodbye? I don't know when you'll make it back to the Pitts and hopefully you won't have to drag my ass back here to help you win back your boyfriend for at least a couple months, so you better come say goodbye while you can. Besides, don't you guys have some big presentation thingy at work, anyways?" Michael added, hoping that that little tidbit of info would help encourage his friend to get out of bed already.

 

"Shit! What time is it?" Brian scrambled to grab the clock off the bedside table and growled under his breath as he saw that it was indeed later than he'd thought. "Sorry, Sunshine, Mikey's right. We need to get moving or we'll be late." Brian rolled off his comfy bedmate and disentangled his legs from the soggy honey and cream coated sheets. "And you, young man, need to clean up this mess before you do anything else," Brian ordered, wagging his index finger at Justin in an annoyingly parental fashion.

 

***"Don't point that finger at me unless you intend to use it, Dimples," Justin teased, winking at Brian impishly before he turned to strip off the bedding, and wiggling his still naked ass provocatively in the process.

 

***"I might be a neurotic nut, Sunshine, but you're just plain crazy!" Brian hollered after the boy's retreating backside.

 

Michael, who was still standing outside Brian and Justin's bedroom door, chuckled at the antics of the playful couple. He couldn't help ogling the two nude men when the door opened and they each strutted past him towards the bathroom, but he tried not to be too obvious. Nevertheless, Brian caught him peeking at Justin's fine ass and gave his old friend a whopping smack upside the head, reminiscent of Debbie Novotny herself.

 

"Ouch! What was that for?" Michael whined, rubbing the sore spot on his head.

 

"Keep your eyes to yourself, Mikey!" Brian ordered. "That particular ass is mine. No ogling allowed!"

 

"Whatever," Michael sheepishly backed down, turning his eyes away from Justin in time to get an even better eyeful of Brian heading down the hall to shower with his blond - an alternative which Michael didn't mind in the least.

 

The boys had to forego their usual shower exercises in the interest of time, which meant they made it out in less than fifteen minutes. Brian was halfway down the hall, already planning in his mind exactly which suit he'd wear to dazzle today's clients with, when he almost tripped over Winston. The cat was crouched in the middle of the hallway, happily licking away at a large piece of canteloupe that had apparently fallen out of the sheets Justin had taken to the laundry hamper. While Brian readily admitted he didn't have much experience with cats, he'd never heard of one eating canteloupe. Of course, until recently, he'd never heard of one eating metal handcuff keys either, so who was he to judge?

 

"Justin, your Furrball is eating canteloupe," Brian hollered over his shoulder to the blond still standing at the bathroom sink while he brushed his teeth. "I don't think that's normal, Sunshine. Your cat is even weirder than you!"

 

"Maybe he's decided to go vegan?" Justin offered, following Brian towards the closet and not bothering to interrupt the happily slurping cat.

 

"Whatever. I'm just warning you, Justin, there will be no more defiling of my shoes! If the little monster wants to eat melon or fuzzy toys or whatever, that's his business, but the next time a pair of my footwear is ruined, I WILL be kicking both your asses!"

 

"You're no fun, Dimples," Justin refused to be cowed by the outwardly grumpy man since he knew Brian's threats were empty. "How is Winston supposed to know what tastes good unless he tries it? And if it doesn't agree with him, well, you can't blame the little guy for experimenting every so often."

 

"Just so long as his experimenting doesn't involve my Pradas!"

 

"Can you two argue over the fucking cat some other time, please," Michael's whingeing caused both men to smile and allowed them a good excuse to change the subject altogether.

 

<><><><><><><><>

 

The cab pulled up in front of the office tower where Kennedy & Collins had its offices and both Brian and Justin piled out, their arms full of the display materials for their big presentation. Brian bent back down long enough to give Mikey an affectionately wet smooch on the mouth and wish him a good flight back to the Pitts. Justin joined Brian on the curb, waving goodbye to Brian's old friend as the cab door was slammed shut and the vehicle started to drive away. Justin would probably never end up liking Michael much - especially considering the poor first impression the man had made - but he was happy for Brian that the two seemed to have resolved all their differences.

 

Over the past week, since Justin had officially moved back into the apartment, he'd watched a lot of the Brian & Mikey show and come to understand just how important this relationship was to Brian. His lover didn't have very many good memories of his childhood. The only good times he would ever acknowledge were times he'd spent with Michael and Deb. If he ever permanently lost his friendship with Michael, he would in essence have lost or at least tainted those memories as well. So it was a huge relief to all that they'd finally gotten past their issues.

 

In the end, Brian had confessed to Michael why he'd said what he had about Michael's potential as a father. He'd explained in depth about the ongoing problems he'd had with the Munchers and how he felt like every time he wanted to see Gus it turned into a battle. Brian didn't want to see Michael go through the same disheartening struggle if he agreed to father a second child for the lesbian couple. Brian also did the nearly unthinkable and actually outright apologized for handling the situation so badly. But he still worried that Michael wouldn't be happy if he fathered a child for the girls because Brian knew that, regardless of what they all said up front, once the baby was born things would get complicated, words would get twisted around and promises forgotten.

 

Finally, the night before Michael was due to leave, the two men and the two lesbians came to a mutual agreement. Michael really wanted this chance to be a father - it was something he'd never thought he'd have a chance to experience - so he maintained that he was going ahead with the plan. However, he did concede that it would be a good idea to have a much more formal agreement in place with the girls beforehand. So, after much discussion, Michael had agreed to let Brian hire an experienced family law attorney for him so they could establish an airtight parenting agreement right up front. And, just so the Munchers wouldn't think Brian was siding with Michael over them, he'd agreed to pay for their attorney as well. For the moment at least, everyone seemed comfortable with this plan.

 

Justin was also glad to see that the ladies even seemed willing to let Brian have more access to Gus. It remained to be seen whether or not Mel could rein in her long-held antipathy towards Brian long enough to make this new deal work, but at least it was a start. Brian seemed encouraged and optimistic, so Justin decided to act likewise. All the same, Justin silently vowed that HE would be more involved in making sure Brian got his parenting time in the future - the stubborn young blond wasn't about to let anyone hurt his man, and that included a couple of fickle lesbos.

 

With all that hurly-burly resolved, though, and with Michael finally heading home, Brian and Justin could now concentrate fully on their own challenges. The first of which was today's big pitch to the Board of Directors of The Met. Both men were fairly confident their ideas would be a big hit. Still, it was such an important account and so much was riding on this one deal, that it was nerve wracking nonetheless.

 

Taking just a brief moment to straighten his tie, inhale deeply and gather his thoughts, Brian prepared himself for the upcoming battle. "Ready, Sunshine," Brian turned to his artistic partner with his typically smirky AdMan smile. Justin smiled back, a tad less confidently, and nodded. Brian turned without another word and led the way into the building.

 

Once up on the 30th floor, Justin headed off to the conference room they would be using so he could get the boards and other display materials ready. Brian headed off with Cynthia to make sure the packets of printed materials were finished and to go over his spiel one last time. Everyone knew their job and was ready. It looked like the scene was perfectly set for another Brian Kinney triumph.

 

When Brian and Bryce Kennedy walked in a half hour later, escorting The Met Board members into the conference room, Justin was justifiably impressed with the sight of his partner in his calm, cool-headed, executive personae. Brian simply exuded confidence and control. It was such a huge fucking turn on that Justin wasn't surprised when his cock stirred at the mere sight. Hearing Brian's sultry baritone voice as he welcomed everyone and began introducing the team working on the project didn't help reduce Justin's boner any. Luckily, the young artist didn't have to stand up to do his part of the presentation. He was more than happy to simply nod genially when he was introduced but otherwise hide behind the big conference table and let Brian do his thing.

 

Brian proceeded to launch into the pitch with his usual aplomb. In less than a minute he had everyone's attention. Even this group of mostly old white straight society types seemed immediately captivated by Brian's innate charisma. From Justin's perspective, it looked like Brian had won the account the moment he'd opened his mouth. The rest was all just icing on the cake.

 

"So, that's why we decided to take this campaign just a little outside the ordinary. We think we've got something here that will appeal to a much broader demographic. I think you'll be pleased," Brian started in, ready for the big reveal. "And, without further ado, I give you, "Expose Yourself To Art."

 

Brian turned and ostentatiously pulled the black satin drape off the largest easel which had been placed in front of all the rest.

 

What Brian thought he'd be revealing was the gorgeous, full-sized canvas Justin had painted depicting several of the more well known board members flashing one of the Met's most famous statues.

 

What actually appeared from underneath the curtain, though, was a pair of dirty, hole-filled, paint-speckled sneakers dangling by their tied laces from the top of the easel. The actual painting was covered by a black board, which incidentally provided the perfect backdrop to show off the truly deplorable state of the sneakers. Brian stared at the unexpected find for more than a minute, his mouth pursed up in a lopsided pucker which could have been a scowl or a smile, depending on how you looked at it.

 

The audience was completely lost. They didn't really get what a pair of old running shoes had to do with their museum. A couple of them looked back and forth at each other in confusion. Bryce Kennedy was certainly scowling up at Brian from his place in the back of the room. The easy accepting atmosphere that had pervaded the room a moment before became instantly tense.

 

"Sorry about that, folks," Brian apologized as soon as he'd recovered. Pulling the offending sneakers from where they were looped around the easel, he nonchalantly turned towards the squirming young blond sitting in the corner. "Just a little private joke," Brian explained as he chucked the shoes straight at Justin's unprepared head. "You know how crazy and unpredictable artists are. And, I'm afraid, our Mr. Taylor is no exception." Justin managed to catch the flying foot wear, blushing furiously but still smiling that award winning full blown smile despite the displeasure being directed at him.

 

*Hahahaha!* the cackling laughter of Estelle Geddes, by far the oldest member on the Board, erupted almost as if on cue, completely dispelling the sour mood. "That's what I like to see," the old lady spouted, her voice louder than you'd expect from such a diminutive woman. "That young man's got spunk! And a sense of humor! I tell you, Brycie, that's the type of person you need working for you around here. He'd liven this place up in no time! You mark my words, nephew, you'd better hire that boy full-time right quick before he gets away. *hehehe* Now, young man," Ms. Estelle turned back to where Brian was smiling down on the scene, "let's get back to your presentation before that hot young thing completely steals the show!"

 

"Quite," Brian chuckled back at the lively old lady, his self-confidence now fully restored. "As I was saying before Sunshine's shoes interrupted us . . ."

 

<><><><><><><><>

 

"Thank you, Ms. Geddes," Brian was still busy accepting the accolades he'd earned for the fantastic concepts he'd successfully pitched. "I had a feeling that this particular campaign would be right up your alley."

 

"I can't wait for my photo shoot," the woman enthused. "Do I get to pick which statue I get to flash? Cause, you know, I've always had a thing for that big statue of Perseus holding the head of Medusa. I always did go for the pretty boys," the old scamp chuckled and winked at Brian coquettishly.  

 

IMG_1504.JPG

 

"I'll just bet you do, Ma'am!" Brian laughed outright and flirted right back. "And, I have to say, I rather like that statue myself."

 

This caused the feisty older woman to blush and break out into an even louder freshet of laughter. She turned away, still laughing, and practically strutted down the hall. Brian couldn't stop chuckling himself after that.

 

"You're incorrigible, Mr. Kinney," Justin interrupted Brian's moment of mirth, sliding up behind the taller man and slipping his arms around his lover's slim waist. "You were having WAY too much fun flirting with all those old ladies. Should I be worried?"

 

"Nah. That's nothing to worry about. Besides, I was flirting with a couple of the old gents too, Sunshine. I'm an equal opportunity rogue, you know," Brian reassured his boyfriend, pulling the young man's arms even tighter around him as he teased back.

 

"I saw! I was watching when you ran your hand down old Mr. Compton's back, and, if my eyes weren't deceiving me, I think you even patted him on the ass! Have you no shame, Mr. Kinney?" Justin's words might have been harsh, but his tone made it clear that he wasn't really angry.

 

"Nope. None," Brian stated without a hint of shame. "Besides, I just made that old queen's day. He'll be bragging on that little escapade for years. And I'll have The Met account in my pocket for the foreseeable future as a direct result. It's a win-win situation for everybody, Sunshine."

 

"I don't doubt it," Justin confirmed with an affectionate squeeze to his boyfriend's middle. "So, are you done now?"

 

"For the moment, yes," Brian replied, hoping that this was leading where he hoped it was leading.

 

"Good!" Justin stood on tiptoes so he could whisper the rest of his plan into the big bad AdMan's ear. "Because watching you back there in that conference room gave me the biggest hard on I've ever had in my whole fucking life." Justin's statement was easily backed up by the feeling of a hot hard lump being pressed into Brian's backside even as his Sunshine spoke. "So, I'm going to need you to fuck me in the next sixty seconds, Brian, or I might just explode all over the carpeting of your lovely office."

 

*Mmmmm* Brian moaned aloud as the hard on in question was again thrust against his ass. "I think I can accommodate you in that request, Mr. Taylor," Brian purred agreeably.

 

At the same time, Brian grabbed one of Justin's hands and started towing him unceremoniously down the hall towards the first unoccupied room he could find. It happened to be a conveniently empty copy room with a nice wooden door that thankfully came with a working lock. It only took twenty seconds for Brian to shove his Sunshine inside, kick the door closed with his foot and then bend the willing blond over the top of the copy machine. Justin helped out by shedding his pants even as he was practically flying through the air. And, before you could say 'Clio Award', the pair were happily rutting away with Brian's cock halfway up Justin's needy ass.

 

As he continued to slide his thick cock in and out of the exquisitely tight well, Brian couldn't believe how perfect this man was for him. He'd never met another person who was as much his equal as Justin was - intellectually, emotionally, and especially physically. Nobody else could possibly keep up with him, understand him and keep him constantly amused as this sweet, deceptively young-looking blond boy. No one else ever came close to making Brian feel as good as he felt right at that moment.

 

It was probably a combination of the leftover adrenaline high from clinching the Met presentation, the relief he was still feeling after having finally convinced Justin to return home to the apartment, his lack of sleep over the past week and the mind blowing erotic stimulation that always went along with fucking Justin, that caused Brian to say what he said next. It had to have been something out of the ordinary, right? I mean, there's no other reason why a confirmed loner like Brian Fucking Kinney would make such a declaration.

 

Whatever the cause, though, right as he thrust into his Sunshine for the last time, causing the internal ball of pleasure that had been building up in his gut to explode with a white hot fire through every synapse in his body, Brian Kinney yelled out the very words he never thought he'd speak.

 

"Justin! Fuck, Justin! I love you! I fucking love you so damn much! I want you to fucking marry me so you can Never. Leave. Me. Again! Aaaagggghhh!"

 

At that point Brian shot his load into the condom deep in Justin's sweet hole and Justin simultaneously decorated the cover of the copier with ribbons of his own cum. Neither man said anything. They just panted, trying to catch their breath, while holding themselves up as best they could until their weak knees recovered from the best orgasm either had ever experienced. Brian had his face buried in the crook of Justin's sweet smelling neck, waiting with both anticipation and dread to see how his very much younger lover was going to react to his little involuntary proposal.

 

And they might have stayed like that for quite awhile, too, if their reverie hadn't been cut short by a rather loud knocking at the copy room door.

 

Looking at each other guiltily - realizing a little late that neither of them had been particularly quiet during their impromptu love making session - they rushed to get their clothes back in place and clean up the evidence as best they could. By the time the second knock on the door came, they were mostly ready to go out and face whatever consequences might come. Brian moved to unlock the door and then opened it while trying to shield Justin from sight with his own larger frame.

 

"It's about time, Mr. Kinney," announced a very tiny but highly amused Estelle Geddes when Brian finally emerged. "If you two boys are quite finished in there *hehehe* there's a few minor details we need to finish up. So, Get a move on young man. Let's go, already," the little lady ordered as she chivvied Brian out of the way and then manhandled Justin into direct view.

 

"Now, Mr. Taylor, I've finally convinced my thick-headed Nephew that he needs to hire you before you get away," the indomitable woman continued. "As I understand it, you've still got a couple years of school. So I told Brycie he'd have to hire you as an intern for now and schedule your work hours around your classes. When you graduate I'll get on his case about hiring you full-time. Now you skedaddle on down to the HR department with this nice young lady - Cynthia, wasn't it? Off you go! Shoo!"

 

Justin barely had time to sputter his thanks to the woman, which she simply waved off with an imperious gesture of her wrinkled old hand, before she turned her attention to Brian.

 

"And, while your young man is off taking care of that, Mr. Kinney, why don't you escort me upstairs to the executive floor and show me which office you've picked out for when my Brycie announces your big promotion. If I were you, I'd go for the big one on the south corner. It's got a lovely view of downtown," the spunky old woman winked as she made the suggestion, linking her arm through Brian's as they turned towards the elevators.

 

"While we walk, you can also tell me exactly how you plan to officially propose to that beautiful young blond. I mean, really, you aren't seriously expecting him to say yes to THAT half-arsed proposal? You can NOT propose to the love of your life in a copy room while you're shagging him, my dear. It's gauche. Now, if you want my advice - and of course you do because you're too smart not to listen to my brilliant ideas - I'd suggest you surprise him with a big ring, standing in a tux on the front steps of my museum, with maybe a dozen dozen red roses displayed on the steps around you. Now that would be perfect . . ." The old lady kept on with her proposal and subsequent wedding plans and Brian, wisely, kept silent, obediently nodding whenever there was a pause.

 

As the elevator doors closed the other Kennedy & Collins employees who had been standing around watching heard Ms. Estelle's shrill yet affection-filled voice continue. "Seriously, what WERE you thinking? The copy room? Really? . . ."

 

OC - Proposal @ Met.png

 

<><><><><><><><>

 

****Quote/paraphrased quote from the original 1968 movie, The Odd Couple.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Jeeeeeze, who knew I was such a big old romatic softie at heart. Hope you like the big romantic (and still, hopefully, humorous) ending. Thank you to all my devoted readers - I hope you liked it. TAG

 

 

The End.
Tagsit is the author of 61 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 16 members. Members who liked Oddest Couple also liked 848 other stories.