[Reviews - 9] half-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

Brian is pregnant. Two versions of the story.


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: MPreg (Yup! Went THERE!)
Genres: Alternate Universe, CrackFic, Humor
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: MPreg Satire Series
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5514 Read: 12527
ePub Downloads: 5 Published: Dec 02, 2016 Updated: Dec 09, 2016

1. Chapter 1 - The Rabbit Is Dead. by LadyJane_BBJFE [Reviews - 3] half-star (797 words)

BBJFE introduces her story:

HI!! My name is BBJFE!!!!! OMG B/J R TEH BEST OMFG>!!!! AND THEY WUD MAKE THE CUTESTS BABYS EVAH RITE?. So rite I started riting B/J the GRATEST FAMILY STORIE EVAH but I had a kinda prob cuz my Ant Jane would not let me post on her accournt. See, I wanted to share my AWE SUM story with her audience cuz she had readers!!!11!!! And they all LUVED B/J and I NEW they all wood wanna read about B/J gettin married with a TON OF BABIES but she laffed at me cuz she’s old and has NO imaginashun and OMG she iz SUCH an mPreg hater which is what my AWE SUM babys storie is all about, about Brain and Jus and how happy they are with the babys!!!! My Ant Jane is just one big hater. Except that she says she’s gonna let me post my story on her account after all. So u get to luv it as much as me!!!



Jane responds to the charges:

I actually don’t hate mPreg. In some contexts – like Supernatural stories and basically any fandom where magic/sci-fi would explain pregnant men – mPreg can be an interesting story line, although it's pretty friggin' weird, even when a writer isn't trying to simply erase women from existence (and a lot of writers are attempting precisely that). But to be specific in terms of my anti-QAF!US mPreg prejudice, I had a problem with mPreg/Brian-Justin because canon!Brian specifically represents the ultimate queer, non-heteronormative character, so for me, stories describing his delight at Justin’s pregnancy, or Brian happily decorating his baby’s nursery in his pastel-painted ranch house while sobbing over a fight with Justin were just all kinds of WTF. Which is my problem with most mPregs in general terms. But, as one hater did fling at me once: BUT YOU STILL WROTE ONE!!1!! Yes, yes I did. Here it is.

Okay, so yeah. I am letting BBJFE post her story on my account since the little nutter is going to drive me CRAZY otherwise (also, in exchange, she’s going to teach me how Instagram and Snapchat work). But then I am going to post the actual IC version of the story. So readers can pick whichever version they prefer.

2. Chapter 2 - Michael by LadyJane_BBJFE [Reviews - 1] (270 words)

Michael finds out.

3. Chapter 3 - Celebrate Good Times, Come On! by LadyJane_BBJFE [Reviews - 1] (1423 words)

Hormones, baby showers, and the demise of Tickle-Me Elmo.

4. Chapter 4 - Baby Names by LadyJane_BBJFE [Reviews - 1] (833 words)

Brian or Brianna? Justine or Justinna? And other fallout from the sonogram.

5. Chapter 5 - Birth!! by LadyJane_BBJFE [Reviews - 3] (2191 words)

THE BABIES ARE BORN OMG