- Text Size +

 

Perfection

Chapter 12

"""""""""""

Brian pulled the Corvette into the parking lot at Esperanza. That meant hope he realized, and he wondered why he had chosen that particular restaurant. What was it that he was hoping for?

"Brian, does this place have takeout?"

"I think so, why?"

"Could we get takeout? I'm beat."

"I should have realized. Do you want me to take you home?"

"I'm really hungry. If we got takeout, we could go back to my place and relax, or you could show me where you live. I've never seen it."

"Um … okay. I guess we could do that. Stay put and I'll go get us some food."

Brian got out of the car and walked to the front door of the restaurant. He looked back to see Justin lean his head back against the headrest. He knew modeling wasn't nearly as easy as most people thought it was, and Justin was also a fulltime student. That was a lot to deal with. No wonder the poor guy was tired.

When Brian returned with the food some time later, Justin was dozing until he heard the car door open.

"Can you hold this?" Brian asked.

"Sure, I didn't realize I had dozed off."

"You need some food," Brian said.

"That would be good."

"My place is close. Is that all right?"

"Sure."

They drove to Brian's and rode up in the elevator. Justin held the bag of food as Brian unlocked the loft door. He took the bag from Justin and placed it on the counter.

"Want a beer … or something stronger?" Brian asked.

"Got any wine."

"There's some red in there," Brian said pointing to a cupboard.

Justin pulled out a bottle of merlot as Brian unpacked the bag of food.

"Ready to eat?" Brian asked.

"Starved."

They dished up food and Brian got out some cutlery. They decided to sit on the sofa and relax with their salad and lasagna.

"This is delicious," Justin said with his mouth full.

"Esperanza makes the best lasagna in the city," Brian stated knowingly.

"You don't strike me as a lasagna man," Justin observed.

"I'm not really. I like a good rare steak, but sometimes I enjoy pasta. As long as it's before seven."

"Before seven?" Justin asked with a frown.

"No carbs after seven."

Justin giggled. "Is that a rule?"

"My rule."

"I see. Why is that your rule?"

"Have to keep my girlish figure," Brian snarked. "Although I'm not sure what I'm keeping it for anymore," he mumbled.

Justin looked over at Brian. He decided he had to know. "What did Garnet do to you, Brian?"

"Huh?" Brian asked shocked at the bluntness of Justin's question.

"I asked what he did to you. Did he leave you when they found the cancer?"

Brian felt his eyes fill up with all the tears he had wanted to shed since the cancer was diagnosed. "Justin, I…"

"I need to know, Brian, and I think you need to talk about it."

"I've avoided talking about it for months," Brian said rather truculently.

"All the more reason to let it out now."

Brian dropped his fork on his plate. He stared out the windows of the loft wondering if he could verbalize what had happened. It was still so raw. Maybe it was time to let it all go … but the scar would still be there no matter what."

"Please, Brian, I'm a good listener."

"I know you are, but I'm not a good talker."

"Just do your best."

Brian sucked in a deep breath. "I told you a bit about Garnet, about how we were the perfect couple." Brian hesitated.

"Nobody's perfect," Justin said softly.

"But it's nice to think you are."

"I suppose, but I would have settled for young," Justin said chuckling. That resulted in three sneezes."

"Gesundheit. I thought you only sneezed when the word old was used."

"Or the implication of the opposite of young. Sorry." More sneezes.

"Don't be sorry."

"At least I can laugh about it now."

"Yes, you can. Maybe you should think of it as moving on to a new phase of your life rather than getting old." Three more sneezes ensued. "That word again," Brian said shaking his head. "Gesundheit."

"Thanks. But tell me more about what happened with you and Garnet."

Brian sighed. "You don't give up, do you?"

"Nope," Justin grinned.

"Okay, so I got cancer," Brian said barely above a whisper.

"How did you find it?"

"Interesting that you should ask. Garnet found it. He loved playing with my balls when we were fucking. He found the lump and told me to go get it checked out. I should have realized that that was the beginning of the end."

"How so?" Justin asked as he polished off his plate of lasagna and poured them each some more wine.

"Garnet knows he's perfect, at least in his own mind," Brian chuckled ruefully. "And he is rather 'devastatingly handsome' to quote himself."

"He didn't say that?" Justin chuckled.

"Oh yes he did!"

"But you're just as good looking as he is; better as far as I'm concerned."

Brian raised an eyebrow and looked at Justin. "Is that really what you think?"

"Yep."

"You don't hold anything back, do you?"

"No, unlike someone I know," Justin grinned.

Brian grimaced and knew he better continue his story. "So they found the cancer and laid out the options. I … I didn't want to do anything. I always figured I'd live fast and die young."

"Brian?" Justin reacted, concern evident in his eyes.

"I got talked into treatment by my friends and even by Garnet."

"That's good."

"Is it?" Brian grimaced. "Anyway they took my ball and then they fried that whole area. I was fucking impotent … literally, for several weeks. Garnet stuck by me … sort of."

"Um, what do you mean … sort of?"

"He stayed with me during recovery, but when it became evident that I couldn't get it up, he found other places to meet his needs."

"Like Babylon?"

"I never asked, but he doesn't much like clubs. I think he would pick up someone at work or in a bar or anywhere. He's hard to resist."

"I didn't notice that," Justin said hating Garnet even more.

Brian smiled a bit at that statement. It was nice to have someone around that thought he was worthwhile if not perfect. "Anyway, one night Garnet came home and we were kissing. I felt myself grow hard and we headed for the bed. He … he started playing with my balls, rolling them around and then suddenly he stopped. I asked him what was wrong, and he said he could feel the scar."

"So what?"

"So, it turned him off, reminded him that I had a fake ball, reminded him that I was no longer perfect. We gave up trying to fuck. His reaction made my dick soft, and the scar made him see all my imperfections."

"Fucking asshole."

"He can't help what he feels."

"I just don't know why he would feel like that."

"You haven't heard the worst. A couple of nights later, Garnet got drunk and tried to fuck me. He reached for my balls again, and then suddenly he made a face and turned away. He told me I was disgusting, carved up like some poisoned piece of crap."

"He said that?" Justin's eyes were wide with disbelief.

Brian nodded. "Words to that effect. In vino veritas, you know. I moved out the next day. He couldn't be with someone who wasn't perfect."

"Garnet, whatever the fuck his name is, is an idiot! I think you're great just the way you are."

"You haven't been to bed with me yet," Brian said shaking his head ruefully.

"Why don't we rectify that?"

Brian's head snapped up. "What did you say?"

"You heard me."

Justin stood up and moved over beside Brian on the sofa. He slid close to the man putting his arm around Brian's neck and his face temptingly close to Brian's.

"I don't think this is a very good idea," Brian said pulling back.

Justin refused to release him. "I think it's a great idea. Kiss me."

Brian stared into the open and honest blue eyes. As he studied them, he felt Justin curl around him and the next thing he knew their lips were welded together. He felt himself grow hard as the kiss continued. Justin's hand grabbed his cock through his pants and squeezed. "I knew you wanted me," Justin whispered, his hot breath sending more jolts to Brian's dick. "Let's get rid of these clothes."

Justin pulled Brian up with him and they began divesting each other of their clothes. When they were down to their underwear, Justin took Brian's hand and led him up to the bedroom. A gentle tug and they tumbled together onto the bed. Before Brian could react Justin was on top of him with kisses that took both their breaths away.

"I want you, Brian. Want you inside me."

"Are you sure?"

"Very."

Justin grasped the top of Brian's underwear and pulled it down. He felt Brian doing the same with his. Justin's fingers trembled as he completed the task. They were both naked. He could feel Brian shiver beneath him.

Brian had never been this nervous in his whole life. In fact both men were nervous. The time that they spent in each other's company, having dates, going to dinner, learning about each other, still hadn't completely prepared them for this night. Their insecurities coursed through them.

The only light in the bedroom was the blue neon shining on the wall over the bed. It bathed the two of them in a surreal light.

Justin gazed into Brian's eyes. "This is what I want. Don't you want it too?"

"I … oh God, yes!"

Brian relished in the taste of Justin mixed with wine as they kissed again. His cock grew harder.

Brian broke the kiss and ran his hands along Justin's slender side. He caressed the full globes of the bountiful ass. Justin's gasp told him that the blond was ready for him.

How could anyone think that this beautiful man could be anything but perfect, Brian wondered. Creamy alabaster skin, liquid blue eyes and a dazzling smile that blinded. Fucking idiots, all of those who thought he was too old. And moreover he was sincere, hard working, plunging head first into his new career. He accepted criticism, and worked to perfect his craft. Who cared if he sneezed now and then? Besides, they were cute sneezes. He'd probably smack Brian upside the head if he said that out loud. And, holy shit, that fucking perfect ass!

Justin was thinking how long and lean and beautiful Brian's body was. How could Garnet have been so stupid to walk away from that? God, how could anyone think that Brian was not walking perfection? And those eyes that could see into the soul. Brian had been supportive and caring. Yeah, people said crap about how cold he was, but they didn't have a fucking clue. He was the most sensitive man. Why would anyone think that a scar could make any difference? And could he kiss! Justin knew he could come, just from kissing Brian. God, Brian must have the most perfect cock in the whole wide world.

Clothing gone, the boys gently rolled around on the bed, teasing each other with kisses and nips. Justin aligned himself on top of Brian, rubbing and bucking their hard cocks together. Satin covered steel was all Justin could think about as he ground himself into Brian. Brian kneaded the full white globes of Justin's ass. Satin covered steel.

Justin began to kiss a path down Brian's stomach. He glanced upwards to see Brian's eyes tightly shut, a small drop of moisture escaping one eye, and the man was barely breathing. Justin kissed down farther licking along Brian's cock and then sucking Brian's balls into his mouth one at a time. He looked up to see Brian's neck arch with pleasure, as he still kept his eyes closed. Justin kissed along the scar and whispered words of love and comfort. Brian was so much more than his scar and Justin was determined to prove it. Justin gently nuzzled the soft brown pubes, inhaling the scent of Brian's musk and spicy body wash. He cupped the full sack of Brian's balls, and felt Brian stiffen. But he didn't stop. He ran his fingers over the scar and rolled the balls around in his hand.

"Perfect," he whispered.

Justin would have never known about the prosthetic if Brian hadn't divulged the secret. Who fucking cared anyway? The man was a sex god, scars, fake ball and all. Justin lapped at the small drop of pre-cum that oozed from the tip of Brian's penis.

"You are so beautiful," Justin managed to say before he sucked just the head into his mouth. Brian arched as he felt Justin's warm moist mouth surround him.

"Come up here," Brian murmured as he drew Justin into his arms and captured his lips. "I have never known anyone as beautiful and perfect as you. Thank you for making me feel beautiful too."

Justin was slightly shocked. He didn't realize how wounded Brian had been and not by his surgery. Justin smiled at his new lover. Ocean blue shining brightly at the twinkling hazel eyes.

"Don't thank me yet."

"How could they think you were too old? You're perfect," Brian whispered as his hands cupped Justin's ass.

"I've only just be...be..." ACHOO! ACHOO! ACHOO! Three sneezes rang out in rapid succession. Then three more and more still.

Justin rolled off of Brian, blushing deeply from stem to stern. A flurry of, "I'm sorry's," spilled from Justin's lips in between more sneezes. "Fuck!" ACHOO!

"Gesundheit!" Brian replied.

"No, don't, you'll only have to say it a hundred more times."

"Then Gesundheit times one hundred."

"How embarrassing! I wanted to make this night perfect for you." Justin sighed into Brian's shoulder then kissed it. Brian rolled on top of the younger man and hovered above him, taking most of his weight on his arms.

"What makes you think this night hasn't been perfect?" Brian said in his most sultry voice then he captured Justin's full pouting lips. Justin pulled Brian down onto him, loving the weight and warmth of Brian. The kiss ended only when they needed to breathe.

ACHOOOOO!

"Perfect," both men said in unison then burst into belly laughs.

"Just perfect!"