- Text Size +

 

Perfection

Epilogue

"""""""""""

Justin grabbed the edges of the pillow beneath him and held on for dear life. Brian pounded into his ass uttering little moans and gasps that went straight to Justin's dick. Justin managed to turn his head and get a brief look at Brian's face before he would have to close his eyes and ride the passion sweeping through him.

Brian's face was a study in concentration. His eyes were mostly shut but when he realized Justin was looking at him, a little smile curled the corners of his mouth. He whispered, "Yeah," as he nipped Justin's shoulder.

Justin watched as Brian repositioned himself pulling Justin's hips up so he could get a better angle for his thrusts. The hazel eyes were almost black, certainly the darkest green that Justin had ever seen. He immediately wanted to work that color into the painting that was half finished in his space at PIFA. Brian's forehead wrinkled in a frown as he drove into Justin striving to hit that spot that would send them both over the edge.

And then he found it. Justin let out a gasp as his orgasm hit him like a freight train. His ass clamped down on Brian and they were both flying, soaring to the heights of ecstasy, places where neither of them had ever gone with anybody else.

Justin felt Brian let out a final gasp and felt his weight slump on top of him. It felt just right, perfect in fact. He smiled to himself as his eyes started to focus on the lights above Brian's bed. He wanted to turn over and cradle Brian against him, but he also liked Brian on top of him, his softening dick still up his ass.

"You okay?" Brian whispered against his neck.

"Never better," Justin said breathily. He felt Brian slide out of him and he couldn't repress the little whimper of regret.

"Did I hurt you?" Brian asked as he rolled to the side to let Justin breathe.

"Fuck no! I just wanted you to stay there forever." Justin turned onto his back as Brian tied off the condom and tossed it in the wastebasket. "You are one fucking fantastic lover, Brian Kinney."

Brian snorted. "Thanks for the accolades, but you don't have to keep professing them." It seemed like Justin said that every time they fucked or made love. And he could almost believe it was making love. It was so different from what he had done with Garnet and the thousands of others. "My ego's doing just fine."

"I'm glad your ego is doing good, but that's not why I said that. You are truly the best. I've never known anyone who makes me feel the way you do."

"Ditto," Brian smiled and leaned over to kiss Justin's sweet lips.

The kiss brought about an immediate response in Justin. He could feel himself start to get hard. Brian broke the kiss and ran his hand along the length of Justin's cock. He saw the man shiver at his touch and felt the cock grow in his hand.

"You know," Brian mused as he continued the gentle stroking. "You are so fucking horny for an over the hill Calvin Klein model."

Justin sneezed once.

"Gesundheit," Brian laughed.

They both waited. There were no more sneezes.

"You're getting better," Brian said. "Only one."

"Instead of three … or a hundred and three," Justin said with a grimace.

Ever since he and Brian had truly hooked up after the photo shoot about two months ago, they had each worked on the other's hang-ups. Brian now knew that Justin found him attractive and not disgusting like someone else who would remain nameless. Brian deliberately referred to Justin as old or over the hill to show him that he still found Justin attractive regardless of his age. He wanted the age factor to become totally insignificant.

"I'll have you know," Justin declared. "That I am no longer an over the hill Calvin Klein model. I'm the rising young spokesperson for High Life Hair Care products." That was followed by one sneeze.

"Gesundheit," Brian chuckled. "And a fine spokesperson you are."

"Thank you very much," Justin smiled. There were no more sneezes. They both relaxed.

"Any time."

"You going to do something with that or just play with it?" Justin asked looking down at his now very hard dick.

"I'm thinking about it."

"Well, don't think too long or I'll have to take matters into my own hands."

"Haven't you had enough?" Brian smirked. They had fucked ever since Justin had arrived shortly after seven o'clock. It was now almost nine.

"I'm good for one more," Justin grinned.

He rolled towards Brian and his hand reached down to fondle Brian's sac. He ran his thumb over the scar and then squeezed. That got the desired reaction from Brian, a groan of pleasure and a quickly rising dick.

"See," Justin smirked. "I knew you had one more left in you, old man," Justin teased Brian, giving him a taste of the medicine that he was always giving Justin.

"You didn't sneeze," Brian said.

"That's because I was calling you old, not myself."

"Well, watch the old comments," Brian griped. Then he faked a sneeze to emphasize his point.

Justin laughed. "You'll have to do better than that, old man. I saw right through your pretense."

"How about this?" Brian asked with a sexy glimmer in his eye. He rolled atop Justin and captured his lips in a heated kiss. Meanwhile his hands roamed everywhere touching and stroking and pinching all the places that turned Justin on. They had spent hours exploring each other's body, learning and pleasing each other at the same time.

"That was pretty good," Justin admitted when he came up for air. His cock strained against his stomach and leaked profusely.

Brian grabbed a condom and they were off to the races.

Some time later Justin awoke from the little nap he had fallen into after their last round of fucking. His stomach rumbled and he realized that he hadn't eaten since lunch and it was now almost ten o'clock at night.

He shifted to the side of the bed and sat up.

"Where are you going?" Brian asked.

"I'm starving. You need to feed me or I can't fuck anymore," Justin declared.

"I don't think there's anything in the fridge but poppers."

"Then get the fuck up and take me out to eat," Justin ordered with a mischievous grin on his face.

"When did you get so bossy?"

"When I'm hungry. Come on," Justin said pulling on Brian's arm to get him up. "Let's have a quick shower and then I want food."

"We can order something in," Brian said as he let himself be led to the bathroom.

They showered together washing each other and applying some of Brian's expensive moisturizers. As they were drying off a thought occurred to Justin.

"I want a humongous burger and fries and a milkshake and maybe some of those lemon bars," he stated.

"Sounds like the diner."

"Exactly. I'm down a few grease groups and I need to build up my strength."

"Okay," Brian gave in, knowing that Debbie probably wouldn't be working this late and his friends would either be at home or at Woody's.

"After that, I want to go to Babylon."

"Babylon?" Brian asked raising an eyebrow. "Why Babylon?"

"Because I'll be going with the best looking guy in Pittsburgh and I want to show him off."

"How do you know we can get in? Since the new owner took over it's become the in place to be." Brian couldn't help but smirk. The place was making him a mint.

"I have an in," Justin smiled. "Can we go? I feel like dancing."

"I think that can be arranged," Brian gave in. Even though he owned the club, he rarely went there, finding too many bad memories still haunted the place. But he'd go for Justin.

"Good, then let's find something evil to wear."

Justin had about half his clothes at Brian's now. His apartment had become little more than a studio for his art. The majority of his time he spent with Brian, using his own place only to work on his art, or to study, or when he needed some peaceful time alone.

Not too long later, two very handsome men dressed for clubbing walked into the Liberty Diner. Heads turned and all eyes followed them as they walked to a booth in the back. Brian glanced around noting that there was no sign of Debbie or any of his friends. In a way he kind of wished they were there. He knew he and Justin looked great. They had spent long enough selecting what to wear and primping and preening. They both looked perfect and apparently all the fag clientele of the diner recognized that fact. Brian smirked to himself. He was back … in every way that mattered. He felt like a million bucks.

Justin felt all the eyes caressing him, wanting him. He felt great. Finding Brian and what they had together had been the best thing that had ever happened to him. He knew he would be fine out in the world now. If he never modeled again, that was okay. He would have his art. He knew he was good, even though he was older than almost all the other students at PIFA. He gave a little sneeze as that thought struck home.

"Gesundheit," Brian whispered against his ear.

Justin felt his cock stiffen as Brian's warm breath caressed his neck. His dick was trapped in his already skin tight leather pants, and he groaned.

"Stop that or you'll have to rip these leathers off me and fuck me across the counter."

"Done," Brian smirked.

Justin had a moment's heart palpitation at Brian's statement. One thing he had learned about Brian Kinney was that he was unpredictable. He never what Brian could do, and he was never sure when Brian was joking. Justin looked in Brian's eyes and saw the humor there. He didn't mean that about the counter, at least not literally.

"Maybe the back room at Babylon," Justin whispered back in his best sexy voice.

"You better stop that too, Sunshine, or I won't be kidding."

They both laughed and sat down trying to arrange their dicks so they didn't pinch too much in their tight pants. The diner went back to its normal business with only a few surreptitious glances in their direction every minute or two.

Justin enjoyed the huge burger and fries and all the other things he had wanted. By the end of the meal he was wishing he had worn looser pants.

"I need to go dance for an hour at Babylon," Justin said as they exited the diner. "Or else I have to go back to the loft and take off these pants. I'm going to burst out of them."

"And that would be a bad thing because…" Brian smirked.

"Come on, Brian. I want to dance."

"Are you sure you can shake your booty without splitting those pants?" Brian chuckled.

"Asshole!" Justin swatted him on the arm.

"Okay, okay, Babylon it is."

They decided to walk since it was only a few blocks. By the time they got there Justin felt more like he could dance. The walk seemed to have helped his huge dinner settle.

Brian waved at the bouncer and walked into his club past the gaping faces of the poor schmucks who were lined up around the block. Justin giggled as he followed Brian.

"What?" Brian asked.

"I love walking into a place like this when there are all those people waiting. It gives me a rush. Does that make me shallow?" Justin asked with a frown.

"Shallow and … perfect," Brian chuckled as he kissed Justin's cheek.

They stepped into the main area of Babylon where the thumpa thumpa was king and the hot young bodies gyrated in time with it. Heads turned and people stopped dancing. The king and his new consort had returned.

Brian felt kind of funny. He hadn't felt like this for a long time. He had avoided Babylon with a passion, but it was good to know that he still had his charisma, that he could still make man cream themselves, that he could have any man in the place. Not like that fucking dream that he had had so many times in the past. Funny, since he and Justin had finally got together, he hadn't had that dream even once. He leaned over and kissed Justin. He didn't want any of the hot young men out on the dance floor. The only man he wanted was right beside him. He could take Babylon or leave it. It had lost its power over him.

"Let's get a drink, and then we can have that dance I promised you," Brian said.

Once they were on the dance floor, Brian used his tried and true dance of sex on Justin. It was like fucking in front of everyone there. It made them both hard and breathless. One dance led to another until Justin felt like his dick was going to explode in his pants.

"Take me to the back room," he yelled into Brian's ear. It was the only way to make Brian hear him.

Brian frowned. "Are you sure?"

"Yes!" was the definite answer.

Brian took Justin's hand and led him from the dance floor. Men watched them as they made their way towards the back room. Some even followed, wanting to get a look at the legendary dick that they had once enjoyed or had only heard about in mythical stories. The two men were so beautiful together that the thought of seeing them fuck made all those who knew what was happening very hard.

Brian led Justin to a spot where there was some open space. He pushed Justin back against the wall and captured his lips in a long and sensual kiss. They were both gasping for air as Brian finally released him.

"God, I want you," Justin panted.

"Do you think you'll be able to get those leather pants back on if we take them off?" Brian smirked.

"Asshole," Justin laughed. "I will, if you help me."

"Of course, Sunshine," Brian said as his hand found the front of said pants and stroked Justin through the soft leather.

Justin moaned and Brian found those lips once again. One thing led to another and Justin found his ass out in the cool air while his leather pants pooled around his ankles. He leaned against the wall sticking his ass out for Brian to claim. The next thing he knew he was filled by Brian's long slim cock and he was grunting in time with his beautiful partner. They rode the waves of pleasure for as long as they could manage. Finally they both came almost at the same moment. They slumped against the wall, Brian's chin resting on Justin's shoulder and his hand firmly around Justin's waist steadying them both.

Brian stuffed his dick back in his jeans and bent down to pull up the leather pants. That was what he had promised to do. He was interrupted by a round of applause form those who had stopped to watch. The rest were in some stage of ecstasy as they used the Brian and Justin floor show to help get themselves off.

"Thank you, gentlemen," Brian said with a smirk, "but the show's over for tonight." He yanked Justin's leathers up over that bountiful ass, and Justin was able to button the front. He leaned against Brian, a little shy about all the attention to what they had just done.

"Can we get out of here now, Brian?" Justin whispered.

"Of course," Brian replied taking Justin's hand and walking towards the entrance to the back room.

"Still know how to put on a show, I see," a familiar voice said as they neared the door.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Brian asked as he stopped and looked at Garnet Kendall. The man was leaning against the wall while some trick sucked him off. "I didn't think this was your scene."

"It's not, but sometimes I feel like slumming," Garnet smirked.

"Where's Keith?" Brian asked realizing that the man who was doing the sucking was not the perfect Keith that Garnet had been with the last time they had met.

"Um … we broke up," Garnet admitted.

"What a shame!" Brian said sarcastically. "Is this your new perfect mate?"

"Hardly," Garnet said trying to sound haughty. Brian was making his dick soft.

"Hey man, I don't need this shit. Not from some asshole like you who can't even keep it up." The man at Garnet's feet stood up and stomped out of the back room.

"Better put your dick away. It doesn't seem to be getting much attention," Justin laughed.

"And who the fuck do you think you are? You're just some aging model," Garnet tried to laugh as he stuck his cock back in his slacks.

"A working model," Justin corrected. He noted that he didn't even sneeze at Garnet's age comment.

"The new spokesperson for High Life Hair Care," Brian said proudly.

"And look what you got stuck with," Garnet said nodding in Brian's direction.

Brian took a step towards Garnet. He was going to flatten the bastard. Justin's hand on his chest stopped him.

"I'm not stuck with anything," Justin said defiantly. "I have exactly what I want. Brian Kinney is the best fucking lover in the whole fucking world. He's perfect too, but you were too stupid to recognize the value of what you had. Let's go, Brian. You can fuck me back at the loft where we won't have to look at losers like this."

Justin took Brian's hand and they walked away leaving a dumbfounded Garnet to suffer the laughs and derision of the back room of Babylon.

When they stepped outside of the club, Brian pulled Justin around and kissed him thoroughly.

"What was that for?" Justin asked as he leaned into Brian.

"For making my life great, for making me feel like a million dollars," Brian whispered.

"I meant it, Brian. Every word. I love you."

"I love you right back."

They walked along the street knowing that together they could deal with anyone and anything. Together they were truly perfect in all the ways that mattered.

The End.
Thyme is the author of 54 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Perfection also liked 377 other stories.