- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian affectionately calls Ben...'the professor', but in this scene   - who is teaching whom?  Ben and Hunter stumble across the boys, and while one finds enlightenment  that what he knew...and what he now knows...about Brian Kinney are vastly different, the other gets a glimpse of something he never knew was possible, and can only hope to find for himself someday.

 

 

It had been a busy week. Brian had only been working half days, spending the remainder of his time with the contractors who were working on the renovations they had decided on for the loft that would allow Gus to have his own bedroom when he came to stay overnight.  Justin had two commissions he was trying to complete, and was working from borrowed studio space downtown since the studio space they had built for him on the floor below the loft was currently being used to house tools and blueprints, as well as functioning as command central for planning meetings and progress reports.  

The boys had made arrangements to stay with Mikey  and Ben for a few days until things were completed at home.

After a late night at Babylon, the boys slept in a little later than they normally would when staying at someone else's house. This was much easier than one would think given the fact that Michael was already at the comic book store, and Ben was in the habit of reading in the sun room when he awoke in the morning. Hunter was still a teen-ager, and rarely saw any early morning on days he didn't have to get up for school.

As Ben finished the chapter he had been reading, he went upstairs and knocked quietly on Hunter's door to see if his he wanted to get up and make breakfast with him, father-son time that they often shared when Michael was not home.

Hunter threw on his robe and joined Ben in the hallway. Ben threw his arm around his shoulder as they greeted one another and began to make their way to the kitchen for their morning routine.

They both stopped in their tracks as they passed by the guest bedroom and heard the tell-tale sounds of their houseguests making good use of their morning wood.

Ben smiled to himself, fondly remembering his time with Brian at a White Party many years ago. He thought back once again to what an attentive and passionate lover the sexy brunette was. He was almost glad that his husband was not at home at that moment as he could feel himself begin to get hard just reminiscing about their time together. Brian like it fast, he liked it rough, and his stamina was well renowned.  He was known for being able to hold out until whoever he was pounding into the mattress had cum,  then thrusting just a little bit longer, harder and faster still, until he gave in to his own release with a quiet moan of pleasure.

Ben opened his eyes as pulled himself out of his reverie after hearing his son whisper "Oh, shit". His eyes quickly located the teen standing at the door to the guest room, which apparently had not been completely closed, and which the young man had taken the liberty to push open just a bit little more in order to be able to see the show going on inside the room.

As he quickly approached his nearly drooling son, trying desperately to move him away from the door before they were noticed, his mouth fell open as he openly gaped at what he was hearing and seeing.

The Brian that he was watching through unbelieving eyes was nothing like what he remembered.  This was not the Brian ‘fucking' Kinney that had earned the title Stud of Liberty Ave. In fact this was not fucking at all. What Ben was watching, and his son along with him, was Brian and Justin making love. It was slow, it was tender. It was gentle. It was private.  

As he pushed Hunter away from the line of sight, steering him towards the stairway to get him downstairs and to stop both of them from the voyeurism that suddenly felt wrong and disturbingly intrusive, he heard Justin murmur, "just hold me for a little while, Brian."

It was what came next, though, that threatened to undo him. As they neared the landing, they clearly heard the sexy voice sounding very much like Brian Kinney say...

 

 

BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ

 

 

"for as long as you need, my love, for as long as you'll have me, which I can only hope is until the end of time."

Brian knew that Justin had been very emotional all week, and he wasn't sure exactly why. He did know that Justin was feeling insecure lately, and no matter what he said to assure him that he had no intention of leaving, nothing seemed to be making it better.

"What's going on in that head of yours, Sunshine? What did I do or say to make you start to doubt me again? Huh? Because I gotta' tell you you're kind of freaking me out. I can't lose you again. It hurts too much. Please talk to me, will you?"

Justin rolled over, and just as suddenly shot up and jumped out of bed. "That's just it, Brian. What the hell is going on?  Picnics on the floor with wine and cheese? Cuddling in bed for hours? ‘Talk to me, Sunshine'?  What the hell, Brian. All of a sudden you want to give me everything I've always wanted?"

Brian stared at Justin, mouth hanging open in surprise, "and...that's a bad thing, riiiiighhhhtt?" He gave Justin his famous tongue in cheek smile, as his eyebrow raised in curiosity. What the hell was going on here. He had to get to the bottom of it before things got really out of control.

"Of course it's not a bad thing, Brian. It's a dream come true...if it's real!" Justin exclaimed. "But none of this is who you are. What happens when you get tired of pretending, and then you start getting pissed off, and then you try to throw me off that cliff you love so well. Huh? What happens then? I can't go through it again, Brian. The pain is unbearable."

"What the hell, Sunshine? Where did that come from? Have I done or said anything to make you think I was pretending? I don't fucking lie to you. I never have. Why would I start now? I mean every single damn thing I say to you!"

"You may believe it now, Brian. And it's not lying if you don't know the truth yet. My father said he loved me, and I think he thought he did. But as soon as he found out who I really am, he also realized that the me he loved was the one he always thought I was. So, what happens when you realize that you've changed, and it scares you, and then you start to hate me, and you push me away too?  Huh? Just what the hell am I supposed to do then?

"What the hell does what he did have to do with me. I'm sorry your shit- ass father hurt you Justin. And I while we're on the subject of pretending, I can't pretend that until I met you I had any fucking idea what love was, what it felt like, what it looks like, what the hell to do with it. I'm learning as I go here, Sunshine. Why you might say?  Because I fucking love you.  Alright? You're worth it to me to get this right. I am not going anywhere, I will never again knowingly throw you off the famous Kinney cliff, and I am exactly where I want to be, right here with my arms wrapped around you." He jumped up to wrap his arms around Justin from behind, kissing him in that place behind his ear that got to him each and every time. He felt Justin tense in his arms.

Suddenly the light went off, and Brian turned Justin around, wrapping him in a bear hug, then pulling back to look directly into his eyes, all the love and compassion he was feeling showing clearly on his face. "Justin, I get that you're scared. Do you think I am not fucking terrified? I spent my whole life convincing  everyone around me that I don't do love, I don't do boyfriends, I don't do relationships. Somewhere along the line I started believing it myself. Then I lost you. I was devastated Justin. All I could think about was getting you back. And now the only thing I don't do...the thing I can't do...is live my life without you. Don't you see? I can't promise I will never fuck up. It's kind of what I do. But I can promise that any time I do , I'll stik around and we will work it out. I will do whatever it takes to make it up to you. I'm in this Justin, heart and soul. You gotta' believe me."

Justin smiled up at this handsome man who was doing everything he could, and more, to convince him to let go of his insecurities. He was so overwhelmed with love that he couldn't even speak, but as Brian began to nibble a little more on his neck on that skin that was so sensitive, and went straight to his cock, he began to ‘tell' Brian what he wanted to hear in that way that they ‘talked' best.

 


BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ

 


Ben was deep in thought as he finished mixing the whole grain biscuits he loved. "Hey Hunter," he said absentmindedly, "can you grab the organic jam I made last week out of the refrigerator? "

"Here you go...uh...Ben...earth to Ben...? "

"Sorry, I, uh, can't get what we just saw out of my mind. I mean, there is probably not a gay guy in this whole county that has not seen Brian fucking some trick or another,  although lately it's been only Justin in the back room, come to think of it. I don't know, there was just something different up there.  I don't know how I didn't see it, and Michael may not ever be able to even acknowledge it, but those two, I don't know. There is something new here, I think these two really have a chance to make it work, I mean a real relationship.  Yeah, I really think they have found something special. "

Hunter nodded, as he gazed out the window. He thought about all the unknowns in his life.  He wasn't really sure if he was gay or straight, or maybe bi. He was afraid to be with anyone since he found out he is positive. Hell, he wasn't really sure if he would ever feel safe being with anyone at all. Could he ever take the chance of giving it to someone else? Could he open himself up and take the rejection that would probably come when they found out his status?

His thoughts strayed to the scene he had witnessed between Brian and Justin upstairs. If he only got one wish before his last days here on earth, if he could have just one wish, it would be for someone to look at him with that tender loving look that he had seen in Brian's eyes when he was making love to blondie up there. "Yup....they really found something special alright!"

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

TBC

 

Hope you are enjoying these little glimpses of our boys love as much as I am. I can't wait to see what you think.

 

As always - I apologize for mistakes  they are all mine!

 

As you can see  I posted the first three chapter here - I think there will only be about three more to go, and I will get them up as soon as I get what's in my head written down.

 

Just wait until you see who's next - it's gonna' be unexpected in so many ways...