- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Emmett is flashy and flamboyant as only a fabulous queen can be. Lindsay is the country club princess, all prim and proper, manners and modesty.  How do they react when they overhear the one thing that neither of them, in fact no one on Liberty Avenue, ever thought would come to pass.

 

Don't find toppy Justin/bottom Brian as hot as I do?   You might want to skip this chapter.

 

 

One week later...

 

Emmett and Lindsay had been working all week to make sure that the loft was ready for the boys to move back in this week-end. It had been a lot of work, yet neither of them would have given up a moment of it. They both knew how much their favorite boys had on their plate, and wanted nothing more than to make the transition easier in whatever way they could. Now, as they finished up on the final touches, they felt sure that Brian and Justin would be pleased with what they saw when they arrived.

 

"Hey, Em," Lindsay called from Gus' new room as she put the final brush stroke on the mural she had just completed. It had taken everything she had to convince Justin to allow her to take on this task. He knew what Gus wanted, and he desperately wanted to be the one to give it to the little boy he now thought of as a son, and who called him Papa in return. In the end, though, he couldn't resist her reasoning that it would be her way to remind their precious son how much his mommies loved him while he was away from the home where they lived. It was the least he could do to thank Lindsay and Mel for allowing Gus to spend scheduled time at the loft with him and Brian.

 

"Can you come take a look? I think Justin and Gus will both be pleased with how this came out." She heard Emmett's sharp intake of breath as he entered the room. "Oh, Linds, it's beautiful. " he exclaimed, clapping his hands as he took in every feature of the wall. "I especially love the 3D family tree. The picture ornaments of each of us hanging from the branches add just the perfect touch. "

 

Lindsay smiled with pride as she walked across the room and began emptying the boxes in the corner that held all the little knick-knacks, toys and books to place on the furniture that Brian had hand-picked for his sonny boy.  "All that's left is to make the bed and wait for the paint to dry," she said as her gaze traveled over to the adorable corvette youth bed they had found. "Do you know where the linens are?"

 

Looking around the room and the few boxes they had yet to unpack in the main room, Emmett shook his head. "I wonder if I left them in the one of the bags downstairs. Let's go look through them together so we can finish up here."

 

As they walked into the front room of the studio turned renovation center of the apartment that Justin had transformed into the amazing work area any artist in his right mind would give anything to have at his disposal, Lindsay quickly placed her finger over her lips in the universal signal to keep quiet. She instantly recognized the voices coming from the bedroom the blonde had insisted was needed in the space, not only for the times he lost track of time and needed to rest, but more importantly for the times when his favorite brunette couldn't wait, and needed to get his hands, not to mention every other part of him, on the man who's body he had never been able to resist.

 

 

 

BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ

 

 

 

 

 

"You've been so patient with me, Brian. And, you are right, my dad made his decision, and nothing I can do will ever change that. I can't let my Dad control my feelings anymore. I can't afford to. Nothing in this world is as important to me as you are, and all my insecurities have been coming between us. I can't let that happen. I love you, you have to know that, and nothing will ever be worth risking losing you."

 

Justin hesitated for a moment, and then continued. "I guess it's finally happened," he smiled.

 

"What's that", Brian almost whispered, wondering once again when the walls around his heart had tumbled down when it came to this particular young man, the one person he could no longer deny he loved with his whole heart and soul. He would never be able to resist that smile.

 

"I've become the best homosexual I could possibly be...and so have you."

 

Tongue in cheek, Brian smiled as he shook his head. "No, Sunshine, I'll never be the man that you see when you look at me. Those rose colored glasses of yours somehow overshadow all my imperfections and your thorough knowledge of the ‘Kinney operating manual' keeps me on my toes. I may never figure out what I did to deserve the love you have opened up my heart to be able to accept, but thanks to you, every day I wake up wanting to become a better man. I can open myself up to you and know that it will not change the way you feel about me. You really have become the very best part of me. "

 

Feeling a little too vulnerable, Brian shyly, yet boldly, continued. "Now, speaking of the best, why don't you come over here and remind me how fucking amazing you are. I've been waiting all day to feel your dick in my ass...I could barely sit still at work just thinking about it, it made me so hard."

 

"Are you sure?" Justin asked him, feeling his cock twitch at his lovers' words. "You don't have to do that to convince me that what we have is strong and secure. I know that now." Justin said as he stared into the hazel eyes so full of lust...and love.

 

"You should know by now that I never do anything I don't really want to do...and right now, Sunshine, what I want more than anything is you inside me."

 

He moaned as he felt Justin prepare him and then move to position himself at his entrance, hissing in exquisite pleasure as the younger man hit his prostate on the first glide. Nothing had ever felt so good!

 

 

 

BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ<3BJ

 

 

 

Lindsay bit down painfully on her bottom lip to keep quiet, as Emmett firmly cupped his hand over his mouth to prevent shouting out and letting the hot twosome know that they had been overheard.  Having been distracted with their tasks, neither of them was aware that the boys were even in the building.

 

The nelly queen wasn't sure what had him the most ruffled at the moment, the thought of what it must feel like to slide into the hot ass of the most sought after man in all of gay Pittsburgh, or how it must feel to hear that same man profess his love and open himself up completely to you, in every way that counts. He was having a hard time believing he had actually heard what he thought he had, but the look on Lindsay's face told him that his ears were not deceiving him.

 

Well, I'll be damned,  he thought to himself. Brian ‘Fucking' Kinney - a bottom! A willing bottom.  A ‘please fuck me' bottom. No shit! And then just as quickly realized that what he was actually hearing was an ‘only for Justin' bottom.  Brian Kinney really is in love.

 

He also realized at the same moment, as he stared in shock at the woman at his side, that for the first time, she knew it, too. So many emotions were clearly shown in her eyes. Pain...Brian would never be hers...in reality...never had been. Loss...Brian truly loved Justin...all her dreams...gone in a flash. Fear...Peter had grown up...and now Wendy had to as well. Confusion...everything she thought she knew...pulled right out from under her. Resignation...no turning back...Brian belonged heart and soul...not to her, but to Justin. He trusted their young blonde friend in a way he had never trusted any single person in his life - and never would again.

 

They backed quietly through the door they had just entered, one with a look of pure astonishment on his face, the other face wet with tears. As they returned to the loft without the bed sheets they had both long since forgotten, they were each quite sure that life as they knew it would never look exactly the same.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well folks...that's about it - except for maybe an epilogue so that Daphne can be included - after all - she was the first to know that what the boys have is really something special...

 

Thanks to all who took the time to read - and a special thanks to the few who took a moment to respond and let me know what they think.I appreciate your support.