- Text Size +

 

Druid


Chapter 2




Brian entered the reception hall of the Quoin in his trademark costume. He kept his head down so no one could see his face. The boys lined up and then he tossed back his hood. There were no gasps as there had been that first night so long ago, but he looked around and could see some approving nods.

A minute or two later a nicely dressed middle aged man approached him. "Druid?" he said softly.

"Yes, sir, that's me," Brian replied.

"I'd like you for the night," the man said with a trace of a French accent.

"You can make the arrangements at the desk," Brian told him.

"I already have. Someone recommended that I choose you, but I wanted to see you before I made the final decision."

"I see," Brian replied. "May I ask who recommended me?"

"Brendan Reilly," the man said with a gentle smile.

"Brendan?" Brian said. "I haven't seen him in a couple of years. I always wondered why he stopped coming here."

"Brendan and I are old business associates and friends. He had a heart attack two years ago. He hasn't been very well ever since. The heart muscle was damaged. He has to be very careful. He hardly ever leaves Dublin anymore."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I always enjoyed Brendan's company. He was very … generous to me over the years."

"He said you were his favorite here."

"I hope you will tell him that I've missed him and hope his health improves," Brian said sincerely.

"I'll tell him, but there's not much hope of that happening."

Brian shook his head, but then he remembered that it wasn't his place to be sad now. He had a client to please. "Shall we go up to the suite?" he asked.

"Please," the man said. "My name is Thierry. I've booked you for the whole night."

"Fine," Brian replied and ushered the man towards the stairs that led to the suites above.

"Do you have any preferences about what we do?" Brian asked as they climbed the stairs.

"I'll let you take the lead," Thierry smiled. "I don't really want gentle though," he added.

Brian smiled that predatory smile that was his trademark. That suited him fine, especially tonight. As soon as the door to the suite closed behind them, Brian pinned Thierry against the door and ravaged his mouth with kisses. His hand reached for the man's cock and felt through the fabric of his pants that it was already hard and straining against his hand. He smiled at the gasping man as his mouth recaptured his in another blazing kiss and his hand squeezed the swollen member.

"My God!" Thierry exclaimed when Brian finally released him. "I've never gotten so hard so fast and from a … kiss," he gasped.

Brian grabbed Thierry by his lapels and pulled the man towards the bed. "You are going to experience many new things tonight," Brian vowed.

"Maybe …" the man began, perhaps having second thoughts about his "gentle" statement.

"No maybes," Brian said forcefully and began taking off the man's clothing.

When he had Thierry naked he dropped to his knees in front of the man and began to work on his dripping cock. The man backed up towards the bed in order to find something to steady himself against. Gratefully he felt something solid and realized it was a four poster bed. He turned slightly to place his back against the post. He was about to sigh with relief when Brian did something with his tongue that absolutely took his breath away. It was all he could do to stop himself from screaming. The feeling was so unbelievable and so … wonderful. He felt almost faint from the sensations this man was causing to course through his body.

Brian reached up and clenched Thierry's breasts in his strong hands. He heard the man gasp and moan. He sucked the throbbing cock into his mouth and rolled his tongue around it. He heard Thierry babbling something about God and ecstasy and dying. He hoped the man wasn't actually going to do that since Brian had him worked up to a fever pitch. Brian thought perhaps he should bring this to an end before the man had a coronary or a stroke. He sucked the cock down his throat and swallowed around it. He felt Thierry jerk above him and grab his hair in a painful clasp. The man yelled out something in French and came in frantic squirts down Brian's chest and face as his fist milked every drop he had to offer.

Thierry leaned against the post behind him. He was afraid to move. He thought he would fall flat on his face. He had no strength or will to do anything except cling to the piece of wood and pray that he could get a normal breath.

Suddenly he felt hands clasping him around the waist and lowering him onto the bed. He was grateful that he no longer had to put so much effort into holding himself upright.

"Are you all right?" he heard Druid ask him.

He opened his mouth but couldn't get anything to come out. He tried again. Nothing. One more try and he managed to blurt, "Oui."

Brian chuckled as he cleaned himself up. Thierry felt the bed sag beside him and assumed that Druid had sat down next to him. He felt fingers run along his shoulders and knead the muscles there. "Relax," Brian told him. "Take some even breaths. I promise not to kill you, at least not yet."

Thierry managed to get his eyes open at those words. He wasn't sure that Druid might not kill him. The smiling face above him told him otherwise. "Feeling better?" Brian asked.

"I … I … what did you do?" Thierry managed to ask him.

"What I'm paid for," Brian said with a smirk.

"Could I have a drink?" Thierry asked.

"Sure, water, liquor, beer?"

"Water will be fine."

Brian opened a bottle of water that sat on a tray beside the bed. Thierry drank most of it.

"Ready for more?" Brian asked.

"My God, no!"

Brian laughed. "We can have a rest for awhile," Brian said.

"Yes, please."

Brian chuckled. "Slide up here and rest on the pillows."

Thierry did so gratefully. His heart had stopped pounding in his chest and he was starting to feel more like himself. Brian still had his clothes on and Thierry studied him.

"What?" Brian asked becoming annoyed with the continued scrutiny.

"Could you undress, please?"

"Of course, I'm here to please you," Brian said a slight edge in his voice.

Thierry wondered just how much Druid believed that. He had learned minutes ago that this man could give him great pleasure, but he had no doubt that Druid was also getting his own pleasure out of this.

Brian stood and slowly began removing his clothes. Thierry watched, licking his lips and finishing off the bottle of water.

As Brian's robe slid to the floor and the man stood naked before him, Thierry drew in a sharp breath. "You have a wonderful body. You truly are beautiful."

"Thank you," Brian replied. He had heard this many times in the past, but he never grew tired of it, especially now as he approached thirty. "You ready to go again?" Brian asked.

"Not just yet," Thierry said shaking his head.

This was the one thing about the rich older men who tended to frequent the Quoin. They were almost always polite, well groomed and well preserved, but they didn't have the stamina of younger men. Brian longed for that sometimes. Occasionally he got a client who was younger and they would have one hell of a night together. This one was going to be a little slow to suit Brian. At least Thierry seemed nice and he talked to him like an equal. He wondered what Brendan had told him about Druid.

"Have you known Brendan for long?" Brian asked to make conversation and to fish for a bit of information.

"Almost twenty years," Thierry said.

"That beats me. I've only known him for fifteen."

"That's a long time," Thierry said, "for this kind of relationship."

Brian snorted. "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Brendan told me that he was your first client." Brian nodded. "You must have been a baby." Brian smiled.

"I was fourteen."

"That old?" Thierry said with a laugh in his eyes.

"Yeah."

"He liked you. Correction, he likes you or he wouldn't have sent me here."

"I like him too. We used to talk a lot."

"Like this?"

"Kind of."

"What did you talk about?"

"All kinds of things. He runs an advertising agency, you know. Of course, you know, you said he was a business associate. He got me interested in advertising. I've been taking marketing courses on the internet for years."

"You have?" Thierry was truly surprised.

"Yes, I have," Brian said belligerently. He should never have told anyone about that. He was getting old and senile and stupid. Fuck!

"I'm surprised, but not shocked. You seem like a bright young man."

"Thanks," Brian responded, some of his anger slipping away at the gentle way Thierry accepted what he had been doing. "Want me to blow you again?"

"I understand that you're a master at rimming," Thierry said almost shyly.

Brian nodded and grinned. He liked to rim almost as much as the rimmees liked it. "Roll over," he said huskily.

Thierry had never spent a night like that in his life. He was sure he had experienced every conceivable pleasure at the hands of Druid. He had begged for sleep at some point during the night and they had rested for a couple of hours. The remainder of the time Druid had pleasured him again and again. He had sucked Druid's cock a few times too. The man was insatiable.

As dawn broke Thierry made his way to the shower. His legs were a little wobbly and his ass was sore, but he felt like a twenty year old. Druid watched him from the bed.

"Who says I'm finished?" he asked himself. The night had been great. He was sure he'd get a large tip from Thierry, but it still didn't stop him from turning thirty.

Thierry came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. He retrieved his clothes and began dressing. "I'd like to book you for next month when I'm back in Ireland," he told Brian.

"Can't."

"Why? What do you mean? Did I do something wrong?"

"I won't be here," Brian said slowly.

"Are you quitting?" Thierry asked.

Brian snorted. "I'm turning thirty and no one over thirty can work at the Quoin."

"That's a stupid rule."

Brian gave him a funny look, but merely said, "Yeah, I think so too."

"I'm going to speak to Quinn about this," Thierry said.

"Don't, please don't. It will only make trouble and it won't change anything. It's a long standing rule."

"I still think it's wrong."

"There will be lots of beautiful young men to choose from the next time you come here."

"But they won't be you."

"No, they won't."

Thierry marched out of the suite determined to see Quinn anyway. Brian watched him go and knew he shouldn't have told the man his problems. Quinn was going to be furious. Brian got up from the bed. He went into the bathroom to take his shower and contemplate being one day closer to thirty.



-----



Brian sailed along the narrow roads that led out of Blarney. His Honda Gold Wing took the curves with ease in his skilled hands. He had owned the motorcycle for years. He had the money to replace it with a newer model, but he enjoyed working on this one. He spent hours cleaning and polishing the bike, working on the engine, making sure it was in tiptop shape. He loved it like an old friend.

He was on his way to see another old friend. The bike shot into the narrow driveway and screeched to a stop. Brian removed his helmet and stepped off the bike. The front door of the house opened and Brian smiled at the woman who stepped out.

"Hi, Pats," he called as he walked towards the house.

"I heard you roaring up the lane and spewing gravel. Mick's going to kill ya," Patricia replied with a smile. She kissed Brian on the cheek and they entered the house.

"I'm not afraid of Mick," Brian said with a smirk knowing Patricia's husband was a kind, gentle man. "Now, little Mick is a different story. Where is he?"

"I just put him down for a nap," Patricia said. "He'll be up in an hour or so if you're still here. He will be thrilled to see his Uncle Brian."

Brian smiled. He loved his little "nephew" and appreciated the fact that Pats had made him assume that role. He and Pats had been friends from the first day they met over fifteen years ago. He liked Pats' husband almost as much as he did her. Pats had been the sister he wanted in life, nothing like the spoiled and mean bitch that Claire had been.

"So what's new with you?" Pats asked.

Brian knew that she wanted him to tell her what his plans were for leaving the Quoin. He wished he could. If only he knew! "I don't know what I'm going to do," Brian said slowly.

"You still haven't decided?" she asked.

Brian shook his head. "I made one decision though. I don't want to stay on at the Quoin."

"Quinn won't be happy with that. I think he wanted you to take over from him," Pats said.

"I know, but it just feels wrong," Brian sighed.

"So what options does that leave you?"

"I could take the money I've saved and travel the world for as long as it lasts or I could open my own Quoin with me as the only hustler."

Pats made a face. "When are you going to get to the real possibilities?" she asked.

"Those are them," Brian said with a smirk.

"Even you can do better than that."

"Only you would think so."

"Don't sell yourself short, baby brother," Pats said with a gentle smile.

Brian liked it when she called him her brother. "I'm not short. I'm very well endowed," Brian smirked.

"Keep telling me that. Like I'm interested?"

"You know you always wanted me," Brian said teasingly.

"If that makes you feel like a big shot, keep telling youself so."

"I just don't know what path to take," Brian said, all of the teasing having left his voice. He looked young and vulnerable.

"Whatever you choose to do I know you will be a great success," Pats told him putting her arms around him and holding him tight.

"I could never have survived all this time without you," Brian whispered.

"We've always helped each other and that isn't going to change now," she declared. "Now, can you stay for dinner?" she asked releasing him and returning to her matter of fact voice.

"I'm working tonight so I have to get back soon."

"I wanted you to meet my cousin from the United States. He's staying with us for a couple of months. He's been here for two weeks already. I told him all about you and that you were originally from America. He wants to meet you."

"There's only one reason a man wants to meet me," Brian said ruefully.

"Brian, that's not true. You need to meet people … outside of that place."

"I have nothing in common with people outside of that place."

"Stop that, right now!" she ordered him, distressed by all this negative spin.

"Pats," Brian said suddenly, "I'm going to go. I'm in a foul mood and I don't want to fight with you or upset little Mick when he wakes up."

"No, Brian, we need to talk about this."

"I'll come back in a day or two. Maybe I'll have made some decisions by then."

"All right," Pats agreed reluctantly. She could tell that Brian wanted to be alone, and she didn't want to put too much pressure on him. He didn't take kindly to that. She just wished she could convince him that he was so much more than a sex machine. She could feel the sadness and hopelessness that radiated out of him. She had hoped meeting her charming and brilliant cousin would have perked Brian up but he was already donning his leather jacket to leave. "You make sure I see you soon," she said as she kissed him goodbye.

Brian peeled out of the lane and sped down the road. His mind whirled with thoughts. Pats always told him he was so smart and capable. If only he truly believed that. But he knew that there was really only one thing that he was good at and in three weeks he would be forced to give that up. He rounded a bend in the road and saw an outcropping of rock. The urge to drive into it swept through him. He could solve all of this dithering by slamming into the rock and ending it all. Then he wouldn't have to deal with being old and being a failure and letting everyone down. The rock whizzed by and he sighed deep inside. He couldn't even do that right.

He increased his speed hoping a car would suddenly jump out in front of him and make the decision for him. No such luck! He saw the castle up ahead and began to slow down. Who would have thought that a tourist trap like Blarney Castle would be his favorite place to come and think? The secret was to come after five o'clock. The tour buses had all left by then and most of the cars as well. Most people only ever saw the castle from the car park or the main entrance. If you went around behind it, there was a grassy area where you could lie in the late afternoon sun and think in peace. Somehow the ancient timeworn façade of the castle comforted him. Some things did last through time. He could always relax and think there.

Brian walked around the corner of the castle and stopped dead in his tracks. Somebody was sitting on his favorite knoll of grass. And not just any somebody, but a blond hunk of a somebody. Brian felt his cock stir at the mere sight of this man. He wanted to go and speak to him immediately, but the blond was engrossed in a book he had on his lap.

Brian watched for a minute and realized the man was sketching. He would glance up again and again to look at the corner of the castle and the tree that nestled against it. Brian didn't want to disturb his concentration so he found a spot off to the side and flopped down on the grass. His eyes watched the hands of the artist as they moved across the page. He looked at the handsome face with the luscious looking mouth. He squirmed around to relieve some of the pressure in his pants.

For the next half hour Brian continued to watch the blond sketch. Finally he lay back on the grass thinking the man would never finish. He let his mind wander to his own troubles running through the list of possible choices he could make. None of them really made him happy. He just didn't know what to do.

Suddenly he felt eyes on him and sat up. The blond turned away quickly, but Brian knew he had been looking at him. Hm, things were looking up. He quickly stood up and walked over to the blond. The man suddenly shut his sketchbook and looked away as if unable to perceive that Brian was approaching.

Brian grinned to himself. He knew that the blond was interested.

"Done sketching?" Brian asked with a smirk.

"What? Yes. How did you know?"

"I was watching you."

"I thought you were asleep."

"I was thinking."

"I have to go," the blond said glancing at his watch. "Shit! I've missed the last bus."

"Do you have far to go?" Brian asked.

"Not far on the bus, but it's a hell of a long walk. I better get started," the blond said getting up and gathering his pencils and sketchbook which he stuffed into a backpack.

"I could give you a ride," Brian offered. He knew he would probably be late for the Quoin depending on where this guy lived, but he wasn't ready to let him go just yet.

"I don't take rides from strangers," the man replied with a twinkle in his eye.

"We could stop being strangers," Brian said tongue in cheek. "I'm Brian Kinney," he said holding out his hand.

"Justin Taylor," the blond replied taking Brian's hand. They both felt the jolt as their skin touched.

Brian was sure he saw a blush rise on Justin's cheeks and he wasn't so sure there wasn't one on his face too. "Ready to go?" he asked quickly.

Justin nodded and they walked around the end of the castle. The only thing still in the parking lot was Brian's Gold Wing. "Is that yours?" Justin asked.

"Looks that way," Brian smirked. "I only have one helmet so you can take it and hang on tight." They climbed aboard, Brian hoping that Justin would do just that. He felt arms come around his waist and smiled at the close contact. There were some advantages to riding a motorcycle.

Justin told him which direction to go. It was back in the direction he had come from. Brian felt Justin squeeze him tightly and bury his face against his shoulder. He grinned to himself and relished the closeness of this man. As they neared an intersection Justin yelled in his ear where to go. Gradually Brian realized they were heading back towards Pats' place. Justin yelled at him to slow down and turn at the next lane. He did so, skidding to a stop outside of Pats' house. This man must be her cousin. Justin hopped off and handed Brian the helmet. Brian slipped it on and revved the bike as Justin tried to thank him. He saw Pats come out on the porch and he knew he had to get out of there. He gunned the bike and flew down the driveway. He had to get away.

Now he had something more to think about. He wanted that blond, but his blond being Pats' cousin really complicated matters. He needed to figure out how to handle this before he did anything else.