- Text Size +

 

Part II:

And lo! He trudged long, and the way was difficult, but Justin, a wee dot on the barren, snow-swept landscape with naught but a pink shirt and a babushka rag on his head to cover the gleaming white-gold silky…

“HEY!!”

Justin whipped up his head from whence it bowed against the stormy onslought, receiving a face full of snow and wind. "Fuck!" he yelled. Looking to his right, he saw a man... the most beautiful man on the planet. Okay, this was Justin’s first trip outside the North Pole, and he was prone to hyperbole, but still. The man was HOT. Justin could tell, through cashmere coat and cashmere scarf that wound about the perfectly concealed neck and the mirror sunglasses that hid eyes that surely glowed perfectly with banked amber fires. Justin didn’t think his frozen bits could get more stiff, but there they were.

“What the fuck are you doing wearing just that pink shirt in this weather? Where the fuck are your pants?”

Justin looked down. Sure enough. “…I was in a rush?”

The stranger circled him slowly. “Nice ass.”

Justin blushed.

“Huh. Nice gun. And the pistol will come in handy, too.”

Justin began to realize he was at a distinct disadvantage, and made a note to himself that pants were essential when traveling.

“You should come in, the bears are going to fucking eat you alive.”

“Polar bears are stalking me?” Justin squeaked, following the perfect beauty behind an enormous white drift, where a compound was concealed in the snow.

“Polar bears?” The stranger glanced back, to glare at two big men who had crested the hill just behind the oddly appealing midget who’d shown up at his door, but only replied, “Nah, you’re all set.” He opened a door and stood aside to let Justin into his huge house, nudging him through the front foyer and into the enormous living room, where light poured in through the skylight, and a fire crackled merrily in the hearth. The stranger unwound his scarf, and took off his sunglasses, throwing his coat over the back of the coach.

Holy. Fucking. Shit. He had been right! Well, of course he had been right. He was elf!Justin, after all.

“I know,” the stranger grinned. “And, will you look at that! We can help you there.”

“Oh, wait, what…?” Justin started the nervous stutter thing as the most beautiful man in the history of the world (or at least, that Justin had ever experienced) approached him. “Oh, hey! What… wait a minute… oh, okay… okay, that’s okay… All right, oh, okay. Wow.”



“Wow.”

“You expected less?”

Their naked bodies were wrapped around each other in front of the fire, and the stranger pulled away to light a cigarette. Justin rolled onto his back, turning his face toward the skylight. Huh. Why were there balconies ringing the glass? Justin didn’t care. He wanted to do that again. “I didn’t expect anything at all.” He realized this was his obnoxious voice, but the stranger didn’t react. Huh. Everyone reacted to Justin’s obnoxious voice.

“Yeah, what’s your name?”

“Justin. I’m an elf!”

A snort emanated from the perfect profile of the man, ruining the perfect circle rings he'd been puffing. “Yeah, aren’t we all?”

“You’re an elf? Who are you?”

“Name's Brian.”

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The object of his vengeance quest, his most hated enemy, his perfect lover!? It could not BE! It was not to be bourn!! It…

“What. The. Fuck?” Brian sat up, and too late, Justin realize that he had sprung up and was ranting aloud.

“But… but! NO! You can’t be Abominable!Brian!! Your penis is too perfect!”

Brian shrugged and lit another cigarette, relaxing. “Abomicock!!” He chuckled.

“No!!! Seriously! You can’t be him!”

“What the fuck is your problem? If you want to shout…” Brian gestured toward his lap.

“NO!! I mean, YES!!! OMG, I’m so confused.” Justin dropped to his knees, which just happened to be the perfect height for Brian’s mouth to reach his extremely confused elf!bits. Brian took advantage.

….

“Feeling better now?” Brian asked, after.

“We can’t keep doing this!” Justin moaned.

Brian sighed. “Okay, not better. Roll over.”

….

“Better now?”

Justin said nothing, lost in a blissful haze. He hummed.

“Much better,” Brian smirked.



“Okay,” Brian said later, handing Justin a third drink. Damn, the kid was a lightweight. And way over-excitable. Brian kind of liked it. He was feeling a bit put out by how much he did like it; WTF? The kid clearly had issues. But that ass. “Now, why do you need to kill me?”

“I’ll kill you with kindness,” Justin leered, reaching out to grab Brian’s dick.

Brian reminded himself to feed this kid whiskey. A lot.