- Text Size +

JUSTIN 

 

 

“Is he okay?” Emmett asks as we watch Brian practically beating each nail into the fort. 

 

 

“He's worried about Gus.” I tell him. 

 

 

“It's two in the morning, couldn’t he just sleep his anger off?” Emmett asks me. 

 

 

“Brian internalizes his anger, this is probably the only way he can deal with this without wanting to kill the girls.” I tell him.

 

 

“Honey, you should just go out there and help him use all that energy to make you happy.” Emmett tells me smiling.

 

 

“I’m just waiting for him to finish doing what he needs to do first.” I tell Emmett.

 

 

We watch as Brian throws the hammer at a tree and I know it’s time to go out there and calm him down. 

 

 

“Well into the breach I go.” I tell Emmett.

 

 

“Yell if you need me.” Emmett tells me turning to go back upstairs.

 

 

“Emmett, if I’m yelling I promise I won’t need you.” I smirk.

 

 

I walk out to see Brian walking to pick up the hammer. I know he’s worried about Gus and Jenny, but there is nothing we can do at two in the morning. He looks up and I know he just needs to talk to me, so I wait for him to say what he needs to say.

 

 

“The minute I held my children I knew I wanted to do everything to make their lives better. Why can’t those two see what they’re doing to Gus and Jenny?” He asks me.

 

 

“They don’t think what they are doing hurts the kids.” I tell him.

 

 

“I ended up saying things that I’ve only ever told you, because something has to get through to Mel.” He tells me.

 

 

“What about Lindsay?” I ask him to keep him talking.

 

 

“She’s a lost cause, she doesn’t care about anything but herself. She stood there and acted like Jenny was a stranger. It was Mel who actually looked worried.” He tells me.

 

 

“That bothered you more didn’t it? That Lindsay didn’t seem to care.” I ask him.

 

 

“Of course it bothered me, she’s Gus’s mother and should be Jenny’s.” Brian tells me picking up a nail staring at it.

 

 

“Brian, he has us. We’ll make sure he’s okay.” I tell him.

 

 

“But what happens to that little girl in all of this? She has no one but Gus to protect her from all of this. Gus can't be her only support.” He tells me.

 

 

“We’ll figure out what to do, we’ll solve it together Brian.” I tell him.

 

 

“How are we going to do that? Michael is a joke of as father and Ben has less say than we do when it comes to Jenny. I tried to get it through Mel’s head what she’s doing, because she might be a bitch, but she loves that kid.” I tell him.

 

 

“What makes you think she does? Because she came in crying about her kid running away? She should have cared that what she was doing was hurting Jenny. I can’t excuse anyone who doesn’t think about what they’re doing to their kids.” I tell him.

 

 

“I’m not excusing it, but I’m hoping she can love her the way we love our kids. She tried to tell me that all parents argue.” He tells me, while studying the nail like it had answers.

 

 

“She’s right, everyone argues, but there’s a time and place to do it.” I tell him.

 

 

“Which I explained to her, but it’s like coming from me made it bad advice.” He tells me.

 

 

“Is there something that nail is telling you, since you seem to be looking for answers with it?” I ask him.

 

 

“It’s used to hold things together, without this the house collapses.” He tells me.

 

 

“Okay, but what does that have to do with the girls?” I ask him.

 

 

“They don’t have anything to hold them together.” He tells me simply.

 

 

“Maybe because there's nothing left to keep them together. Think about it, you were holding Lindsay’s hand and making everything right in her world, where was Mel during this?” I ask him.

 

 

“She was too busy being pissed that I exist.” He tells me.

 

 

“Why, when all they do is argue when you're not around? That should be what she’s pissed about.” I tell him.

 

 

“Because she couldn’t be for Lindsay what you are for me.” He tells me.

 

 

“What’s that?” I smile as he comes towards me.

 

 

“Everything.” He tells me and pulls me to him.

 

 

I reach up and caress the sides of his face. This man gives me everything, and people want to make him selfish and shallow. I guess they never bothered to know him the way I do. I want him to be the carefree man I married. I think it’s time Mel and I had a talk about my feelings, because I don’t want to sit outside at two in the morning watching him struggle with his feelings the way he had to do when he lived in his sperm donor’s house.

 

 

“Let me help you.” I tell him.

 

 

“You help me by just being there.” He tells me and pulls my shirt off.

 

 

“Then let me bear some of this for you.” I tell him removing his pants and shirt.

 

 

Brian moves us behind the wall he put up and lays me down on the blanket he put there.

 

 

“Did you plan this?” I joke.

 

 

“You naked is always my plan.” He tells me kissing my neck.

 

 

I let Brian touch me as if I’m a piece of art he’s studying. He makes sure to find every place that makes me want to moan when he touches me.

 

 

“Every part of you brings me happiness.” He whispers as he licks his way down my body.

 

 

“You bring me happiness.” I tell him, moaning when he swallows me to the root.

 

 

I lay there while he continues to work my cock, and want us together when we cum. He keeps going until I couldn’t hold it back and I release in his mouth. Brian smiles up at me and grabs the lube he put under the blanket and prepares me for him. I wait until he’s done and sit up to push him on the blanket and straddle him. I want to be able to watch him while I take care of him. 

 

 

Brian grabs my hips and helps me take him into my body. I moan at the stretch and burn as we become one. When I adjust to him I begin to move slowly, so that we take our time and not rush. This is for us and we have all night. Leaning over him I kiss his open mouth and move so that he moans into the kiss. He holds my face and looks in my eyes as I take him over the edge. I lay on top of him and listen to his heart beating quickly and know that it's time to get our life back.

 

 

EMMETT

 

 

Justin asked me to pick up his cousin because he needed to meet with someone. I have a feeling he’s tired of the shit with Gus. I asked him how I would figure out who the cousin was, so he showed me the cousin in a football uniform. 

 

 

“Um, is he going to be a dick to me because I’m gay?” I ask him.

 

 

“Since he is too, I doubt it.” Justin tells me while texting on his phone.

 

 

“Does like, everyone know?” I ask him.

 

 

“When he came out, it was all over the news. His team stuck by him though.” Justin smiles as he receives another text.

 

 

“Good news?” I ask him.

 

 

“Yeah, my best friend and her family are coming next week. JJ, Julia, and Gus love the other kids. Hopefully Mel will let Jenny meet them.” He tells me putting away his phone.

 

 

“They keep the shit up and Carl and Deb are going to take Jenny away.” I tell him.

 

 

“Where the hell is Michael in all of this? I mean I get that Ben doesn’t have a lot he can do, but Michael’s her father.” He tells me.

 

 

“Michael started out all ‘I want to be the father I never had’, but it’s like when they expected him to do things, he found ways to get out of it.” I tell him.

 

 

“I don’t get it, Jenny’s easy to love.” He tells me.

 

 

“Michael doesn’t think past himself to care about that.” I tell him.

 

 

“Yet he wants to shit on my life because of Brian.” He tells me.

 

 

“Sugar, he wants Brian, you're in the way.” I tell him as he smiles at me. “What?” I ask.

 

 

“You sound relaxed when you talk, it’s nice to hear it.” He tells me.

 

 

“It’s like you guys make being me okay.” I tell him smiling back.

 

 

“There’s the restaurant, just drop me off and pick me up when you and Drew are on your way back.” He tells me.

 

 

“You really think this is a good idea? She’s going to be defensive no matter what you say.” I tell him.

 

 

“It’s me or Daphne, and she’ll have an easier time with me.” He tells me.

 

 

“Who’s Daphne?” I ask him.

 

 

“My best friend, and a lawyer who likes to win, no matter what it takes.” He tells me smiling.

 

 

I drop him off and I’m nervous about the cousin because the guy is huge. I even wonder if he’s gay, because looking at him, he’s absolutely the last man I would think was gay. Justin made me dress in clothes I haven’t worn in ages because Calvin doesn’t like them. He and Brian told me I needed to see if I wanted to be myself, or Calvin’s creation. 

 

 

I was standing at the arrivals gate when Drew came through. I knew it was him because people were surrounding him asking for autographs. He took the time to sign them for everyone and smiled in every picture someone wanted to take with him. I wonder if it ever gets tedious to have to delay your plans to make your fans happy. He looked up at me and nodded his head towards the baggage area. I wondered how he knew I was here for him until I remembered Justin snapping a picture of me last night.

 

 

I wandered over and a guy was standing there smiling at Drew. Guess he brought a boyfriend, too bad because I would have loved to get to know Drew. Which makes it obvious it’s time to dump Calvin if I’m thinking like this.

 

 

“I swear we can never go anywhere without waiting around all day.” The guy tells me.

 

 

“You’re with Drew?” I ask him.

 

 

“God, I think I just threw up in my mouth at the thought.” He tells me.

 

 

“He’s like hot in a jock way, why would that make you anything but hard?” I ask him.

 

 

“Because he’s my cousin.” He tells me.

 

 

“Wait, he’s Justin’s cousin. Who are you?” I ask him.

 

 

“Drew’s cousin on his father’s side, Ryder Boyd.” He tells me.

 

 

“Does Justin know Drew brought you? Cause his husband doesn’t like surprises.” I tell him.

 

 

“I doubt Justin will care, we all grew up together. In fact Justin’s father thinks I made him gay because I am. Like that happens.” He tells me.

 

 

“Did you get my bags?” Drew asks Ryder.

 

 

“I should call a service just to pick them up. How long are we staying dude?” Ryder ask him.

 

 

“I’m staying until I’m sure no one is going to fuck with Justin’s family. My Dad told Aunt Jen that he’d show up too if there is really a problem.” He tells Ryder while smiling at me.

 

 

“Really Drew, you just met him.” Ryder complains.

 

 

“He’s hot, what can I say, eye candy deserves the time.” He tells him looking me up and down.

 

 

“Can we at least get to the car before you eye fuck him to death.” Ryder tells us.

 

 

“Sure, Emmett why don’t you walk us to the car. You could hold my hand, I might get lost.” Drew tells me.

 

 

I thought about it and decide to let him really meet me.

 

 

“Baby, you should walk in front of me while I test your arms and ass muscles. That kind of body deserves a Queen to observe him.” I tell him flamboyantly.

 

“I’m about to throw up again.” Ryder grumbles.

 

 

“I’ll walk anywhere if you want to watch.” Drew tells me to Ryder gagging.

 

 

“Honey, I would love to do more than watch.” I flirt.

 

 

“Oh god, you two need to find a bathroom and get rid of the tension.” Ryder tells us.

 

 

“I just wanted Emmy Lou to know that I’m available nights and weekends.” Drew tells him.

 

 

“What happens during the day?” I ask him.

 

 

“We rest, because the things I want to do to you are going to make you want halftime. Then I can show you what’s in store for later.” He winks.

 

 

“Dude, football is so gay.” Ryder informs me.

 

 

“I wouldn’t know about that, but he can score a touch up with me.” I tell them.

 

 

“I guess Justin isn’t the only one who never watches football, but I can change that for you.” Drew tells me holding out his hand.

 

 

“Change is good, maybe I can bring some flame in your world.” I take his hand smiling. Justin was right, sometimes you meet someone who hits all the right buttons. 

 

 

I figured that I owed Calvin what he gave me, nothing. I’ll at least text him to get his shit out of my house.