- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.    

Justin took a seat and turned to face the window looking out on the Venice Santa Lucia Station House. There was no smile on the twenty-eight year old's face, which was quite uncommon for him. By all rights, there should have been both a huge smile and the look of anticipation on his face. But circumstances had stepped in to spoil yet another of Justin's great plans. One would think that he should be used to such incidents like this after spending more than a decade with a man like his beloved Brian Kinney. At least this time he knew that Brian would have given anything to have changed this miserable situation.

It all started two years ago. On that memorable occasion, it had been a client of Brian's who had opened the door to one of Brian and Justin's most delightful experiences together. Mr. Jake Murphy of Murphy's Motors had hired Brian to be his new advertising man and he expected personal service. The man had come to New York City just to visit with Brian and then insisted on having the ad man travel back to his home in Chicago so that they could work out more of the details of their campaign together. Brian's New York offices were just getting off the ground and making a name for themselves so he agreed to the trip, even though Christmas was just around the corner. It was only then that Brian had discovered Mr. Murphy's fear of flying. The man would only travel by train.

Neither of the couple was happy about the separation, brief though it would be, but Justin had a commitment to a client to finish a painting for her so he couldn't go along for the ride. Justin learned that his commitment was pushed back and he was free to go only after Brian had already left for the train station. It had been a close call, but Justin had just managed to make the train before it pulled out of the New York City terminal. Thanks to several game playing activities between the two men, both in the public cars and in the privacy of Brian's sleeper car, the entire trip had turned into one of their best adventures ever. It was one they enjoyed so much that they ended up taking the train back home to New York right after Brian finished up with his client. No mile-high adventure in a plane could have matched the fun they had on that train. They had sworn, at the time, that they would re-live their rail journey again someday.

And that was exactly what they had planned to do this year on the Anniversary of the first day they met. The year before, they had taken Gus to Disney World to celebrate his tenth birthday and their tenth Anniversary. This year was supposed to be just for the two of them. Brian had made the necessary reservations for a five-day/four-night excursion from Venice, Italy to Paris via the fabled Orient Express. There would even be a two-day layover in Vienna so that they could visit some famous places there and take a leisurely ride down the Danube. Everything was set and all reservations made. Tickets were paid for. All they needed was to fly to Venice to begin their holiday. Then it happened.

Once again it was a client of Brian's who changed everything for the couple. Unfortunately, it was not a positive life-affirming change this time around. Only hours before their flight was to leave, Brian got word that one of his favorite and most lucrative clients had just died unexpectedly of a heart attack. Normally this wouldn't have affected Brian's plans immediately, but the company was now in the hands of his client's brother...a man that Brian had butted heads with more than once over the years they had done business together. The man had personally called Brian to ask for a meeting in two days time to discuss changes he wanted to make that would affect Kinnetik Inc.

The youthful Justin from their earlier days together would have been horrified at the thought that Brian would put his business ahead of their plans, but the mature Justin of today was now aware that Brian's love for him was the most important thing in his life whether they took a trip together or not. The look on Brian's face told Justin all he needed to know. Brian was truly ticked off that he wasn't going to be able to take their Anniversary trip together. Justin was prepared to forget the whole thing and re-schedule, but Brian insisted he go alone. This was mostly due to the fact that Justin had been invited by a Parisian art gallery to display pieces of his artwork during their tribute to popular modern-day American artists. The pieces that were going to be displayed had already been shipped to the gallery. Justin had promised to be at the showing and the couple had planned to end their holiday with that visit.

Justin had protested vehemently, that it would be simpler to wait until the day before the show and then fly directly to Paris, but Brian would have none of it. He insisted that his way would allow Justin to judge whether they should make new plans for the same trip during one of their future holidays together...and after all, everything was already paid for. Waste not-want not, Brian joked half-heartedly. And so, reluctantly, here sat Justin Taylor in his gorgeous re-furbished vintage cabin on the Orient Express...all by himself and miserably lonely. He would make the best of it, but he had no intention of enjoying himself.

****************************************************************

Brian listened to the Austrian Airlines pilot as he announced the impending arrival in Vienna with a heavy accent. He had never heard sweeter words. The flight was on schedule and he would soon be holding tight to his 'Sunshine', something that he had been certain would not come about on his Anniversary. As Brian buckled up his seat belt for the landing, he reflected back on the last two days. Within hours of seeing Justin off on his flight to Venice, Brian had returned to their New York City loft and found a message waiting for him on his machine. It was from his client's widow, a woman that found Brian as charming as most women who met him had a tendency to do. He gave her a quick call, fully prepared to offer his sincerest condolences on her loss, then get off the phone quickly so he could grab a bottle of Jim Beam and wallow in his misery over missing Justin.

Brian never got the chance to wallow. The widow had some interesting news to impart to her favorite ad man. It seemed that her husband had never trusted his younger brother and had been silently buying up stock in the family company for some time before his death. His Will explained it all. He had a lot more faith in his wife's business sense than his father, his uncle, or his brother ever had. As a result, he left all his personal stock and the accumulated stock no one else knew about, to his wife, which gave her more than a fifty percent share in the company. That meant that she, not her brother-in-law, actually had the power over final say-so in company decisions. She had heard the rumors that her brother-in-law was looking for a way to drop Kinnetik Inc. as their representative. She informed her brother-in-law that it would be a cold day in Hell before she'd allow him to make such rash decisions. Her next move was to call Brian and let him know that there was no need for a business meeting with him. There would be changes in the company, but not with their ad agency.

The moment Brian hung up the phone with the widow, his first thought was to get hold of Justin and let him know that he was coming after all. He was mid-way through placing the call, praying that it would go through, when a memory flashed through Brian's head. He recalled the surprise knock on his cabin door aboard the Chicago bound train a couple of years earlier. There would be no way for Brian to get to Venice in time to meet Justin's train and board there, but there was that two-day layover in Vienna where they had reservations at one of the ritziest hotels in the city. That would still leave them one more night on the train when it pulled out of Vienna on its way to Paris.

The more Brian thought about it, the more he liked the idea of turning the tables on his favorite blond. Shortly after, Brian had his ticket booked for the flight to Vienna for the next day. And now he was almost there. As Brian's plane touched down on the runway, he smiled wickedly as he pictured Justin's face when he opened his hotel room door. There was a good chance that Justin wasn't going to see as many of the Viennese sites as he thought he was, at least for his first evening there. Not if Brian had anything to say about it.

****************************************************************

Justin acknowledged the genuine smile on the bellboy's face with one of his own as he placed several Euros in the young man's hand. He waited for him to place the two top-quality suitcases on the floor of the large two-room suite and then closed the door behind him. Justin turned from the door and surveyed the space that Brian had chosen for them. As always, the suite Brian had chosen was magnificent. The Ambassador Hotel lived up to its hype. The room was expansive and filled with sophistication. There were two crystal chandeliers, one for the bedroom area and one for the sitting room. The cream and sky blue colors were restful, almost giving one the feeling that they were sitting among the clouds on a clear day. The bed was enormous, but its luxuriousness only made the pain of missing Brian at this moment more acute. What good was all this beauty if it couldn't be shared with his lover?

Justin gave his head a smart whack to the side, and admonished himself out loud.

"Brian would have your balls if he caught you moping about in this magnificent city," he reminded himself.

With that in mind, Justin grabbed his suitcases and took them to the bed. He laid them down on the pure-white coverlet of the bed and opened them up, removing clothing that needed hanging and underwear to be placed in the drawers of the antique chest. Once he had set up his toiletries in the sumptuous bathroom, Justin got out the itinerary that Brian had prepared ahead of time for their two days in Vienna. He took it with him back to the sitting room and took a seat in one of the three round-back chairs that circled a small table. It was the first time he noticed the bottle of Dom Pérignon chilling on ice next to two long-stemmed champagne glasses on the table. Next to those was a small box of chocolates. Either this was something the hotel did for all their guests or Brian had specially ordered it and forgotten to cancel the order. Either way, Justin got no pleasure from it...not without his beloved Brian beside him.

Justin shook his head hard. This was ridiculous. He had moped the entire time he had been on the train from Venice to here, and now he was doing the same thing in this breathtaking place. But, he reminded himself, this was supposed to be his Anniversary celebration. He had every right to feel depressed over how things had turned out. Justin quickly decided that the only way to deal with his mood was to hear Brian's voice. He had tried several times already to reach Brian but had not connected with him yet. He pulled out his cell and punched in the number one from his phone address book. He waited for a connection, but still nothing. He tossed the phone onto the desk with irritation. Brian had probably turned off his phone in order to deal with all the meetings he had been forced to stay home for.

Justin scowled at the phone, willing Brian to call him. It had seemed like ages since he had last heard that gorgeous voice. The least Brian could do was make some time in his undoubtedly busy schedule to place a call to his missing lover. Justin let out a deep sigh and resigned himself to a lonely holiday in the beautiful city of Vienna. He decided he'd take a quick shower to refresh himself then decide what to do next. He knew Brian expected to hear all kinds of stories of the interesting sites Justin would visit while in the ancient city. Justin couldn't disappoint him. Justin headed for the bathroom. Fifteen minutes later, he stepped out of the shower and dried himself off. He was just starting to rub down his hair with a fluffy towel when he heard a knock on the door of his suite. Had he ordered something and forgotten about it, or was this another surprise being delivered from Brian?

Justin grabbed the silken bathrobe hanging from the bathroom hook and padded his way to the door. He tied the robe just as another knock could be heard outside his door. Justin opened the door and peeked out. Just as had happened years ago when Brian had tracked Justin down to the New York City hotel he had run away to, the blond found himself face-to-face with Brian...only this time there was no look of irritation on the older man's face. Justin's mouth dropped open and all he could do was stare.

"So, are you going to invite me in, or should I see if they have another room available?" Brian asked with a satisfied smirk on his face.

Hearing Brian's voice broke the spell. Justin grabbed Brian's hand and literally yanked the taller man into the room, throwing the door shut behind him. They turned to face each other and instantly came together...lips crushing lips and hands holding tight to one another. Neither man was in any hurry to part, so the kisses lingered on and on for long minutes. Brian had never tasted sweeter to Justin, the slight taste of the last drink he had had on the plane still lingering. As their lips parted, Brian buried his face in Justin's damp hair and the familiar scent of his favorite shampoo.

"Yummmm, you smell good enough to eat," Brian whispered in Justin's ear.

"How...what," Justin started to ask, but Brian stopped him...placing a finger on his lips.

"Not now, Sunshine. I'll explain it all later. I was serious. I'm starving and you look good enough to eat."

Before Justin could respond, Brian wrapped his arms tightly around Justin's waist and lifted him up from the ground. He literally carried the young man from the room and dropped him at the end of the bed. Justin looked up at Brian hovering over him, a lustful longing already beginning to shine in his eyes. Justin slowly undid the tie of his robe and let it fall open, revealing his freshly scrubbed skin to Brian's smoldering gaze. It was too much for Brian. He hurriedly discarded his shirt and slid his pants and underwear down his legs. He toed off his shoes and fell onto Justin, who had laid back in anticipation.

The feel of Brian's weight on his body was like heaven to Justin. He closed his eyes tightly in order to savor every moment as he felt Brian's lips and tongue going to work on all those special places that only he knew about...places that brought every nerve ending in Justin's body to attention. Justin's cock was as rigid as a steel pipe long before Brian worked his way down to the shaft. His cock wept for attention and Brian was more than happy to oblige. His lips circled the head, tasting the sweet nectar there, and then he slowly lowered his head down until he had engulfed all of Justin. Justin began moaning deep in his throat, the pleasure almost too intense to bear. Justin's hands buried themselves in Brian's silken hair while his hips thrust upwards trying to impale himself even more in that sensitive mouth.

By now, the couple knew every nuance of one another's actions and reactions to their lovemaking. Brian continued to worship at Justin's cock until he could tell that the young man wasn't going to be able to hold on much longer. The time had come to pull away and give Justin the chance to reciprocate. They were very good at both giving and taking and enjoyed both endeavors fully. He knew that Justin would want a few nibbles himself before they got down to the main event. Justin let out a short groan when he felt Brian releasing him and falling away to the side, but the disappointment only lasted a split second. He knew what Brian had in mind.

Justin rose up and first kissed Brian hard on the mouth to show there was no ill will over his abandonment. He then went to work devouring every inch of Brian with his mouth and tongue, frequently taking little nips on sensitive areas that always brought Brian a special thrill. Eventually, he too zeroed in on that manhood that he loved so dearly. Brian was more than ready for him and Justin set to work bringing Brian as much pleasure as had been given to him. Justin was just as cognizant of Brian's body as the other way around, and he knew when it was time to move on to the next step. He let go of his treat just seconds before Brian was about to lose it.

Justin had been straddling Brian's body and now he moved up it so that they could kiss again. They could feel their cocks rubbing against each other, and it was exquisite torture. Brian reached down to the side of the bed for his pants and clumsily fumbled for the condoms that were stashed there. He drew one out of his pocket and handed it to Justin. Justin sat up and opened the packet, then scooted back enough so that he could slowly roll it down the granite-hard cock in front of him. He slathered it with spit and moved forward again so that his ass was in direct line for entry. By this time, the couple moved as one. In no time at all, Brian was buried deep inside his favorite spot in the whole world. No one felt like Justin as he surrounded Brian's manhood like a platoon of guards protecting their master. Justin always made him feel safe...safe and loved and wanted.

Justin's whole body felt like it was on fire; not the kind of fire that burns, but the kind of fire that warms the body and soul and makes you feel safe from all the scary things that go bump in the night. Whenever he was connected to Brian like this, Justin felt like he was home. No one could ever touch him or hurt him as long as he was with Brian. His heart sang as he rode Brian's cock over and over again, until he felt that familiar tingling in his balls as they drew up in preparation for their blessed release. Justin leaned forward and kissed Brian over and over again, encouraging him to join him as they topped the mountain. And Brian did, as they reached the top and fell over the mountain and into oblivion as one.

The couple lay together as they had come together, stretched out on the bed and clinging to one another. Eventually they felt chilled and had to separate in order to wrap the coverlet around themselves. There were still many things they wanted to accomplish while in Vienna, but first they needed time to recoup. They wrapped their arms and legs together and fell into a blissful sleep. It was hours later that they woke with stomachs grumbling. It was only then that they realized they had slept past lunch-time. Rather than going out, they showered together and ordered room service. While digging into the scrumptious five-star meal out on their terrace, Brian explained why he was here in Vienna instead of back home fighting for his job with the disgruntled brother of his deceased client.

Once the meal was finished and the couple had indulged in a couple of glasses of the fine champagne that was still waiting for them, they sat down together at the desk and perused the brochures Brian had gotten when arranging their plans for the Viennese visit. They still had the rest of today and all of tomorrow before leaving town on the last leg of their vacation aboard the Orient Express on the way to Paris. That was plenty of time to indulge in a number of touristy things. They settled on visiting the historic center of Vienna with its beautifully manicured parks, statues, and majestic churches for their first day. According to the brochures, they'd find plenty of wonderful shops with souvenirs for every taste and budget. That would please the shopper in Brian. There were lots of museums to check out too. Justin would no doubt find lots of inspiration there.

They already had reservations for the morning to take a day trip to the Danube Valley, which would culminate in a boat ride down the Danube itself. The trip would wend its way past charming old villages and majestic castles, one of which would include Durnstein Castle where Richard the Lion-Hearted was once imprisoned while his capturers waited for his ransom to be paid. The boat ride would take them through the heart of the Wachau Valley and famous vineyards that produced some of the finest wines in the world. They would enjoy a leisurely lunch at the Benedictine Abbey in Melk, which was one of the best examples of the Austrian Baroque style of architecture. The eight-hour trip would end just in time for them to have dinner and visit the popular gay section of the city in the district along the Linke Wienzeile and Recte Wienzeile. There they would end the night with a sampling of bars and clubs until returning to their suite at the Ambassador. Their train would leave in the early afternoon the following day.

******************************************************

Two days later, a tired but happy Brian and Justin climbed aboard the Orient Express for their first train ride together since that memorable one to Chicago. The previous two days had been just as memorable, if not a great deal more exhausting. Vacationing could be hard work sometimes, but both men had enjoyed themselves immensely. The sites they had seen left them breathless and they could feel the history of the places seeping into their bones. The weather had remained perfect throughout their visit. Shopping had proven to be fruitful and the folks at home were in for a few treats, which were already being shipped to the States at that moment. On top of everything else, there had been repeated occasions of great passion between the lovers which helped to deplete their energy even more. They both looked forward to a restful, relaxing evening and night on the train.

Of course that wasn't taking into account the whole idea behind wanting to ride the rails in the first place. It was the memories of their passionate couplings on the Chicago-bound train that led to this part of their vacation. Within seconds of them finding their private bedroom and stowing away their luggage, they heard a knock on the door. A pleasant-looking older gentleman in a blue and gold uniform with his salt and pepper hair covered by a jaunty box cap, stood there with a big smile on his face. He extended his white gloved hand with a card in it. The card carried his name, André, and a welcome for their journey. He proceeded to explain his mission and offered to make reservations for lunch and dinner in the dining car at their request. They accepted his offer to bring them a bottle of fine wine and closed the door behind him as he left to do their bidding.

After André returned, he informed them that they would be seated in one hour at the dining car they had chosen from the three that were offered to them. He uncorked the wine and left the men alone to enjoy the beginning of their trip. André knew a couple when he saw them, and there was no mistaking that the gentlemen were more than just friends travelling together. It was in the way they looked at each other. André, being the father of three beloved sons...one of which was gay, hoped they would find their journey on the Orient Express a very romantic one. Once the door slid shut, Brian poured out two glasses of wine and settled into the seat next to Justin. The couple glanced out the window as the train picked up speed and sipped at their wine, which was indeed of the finest quality.

"Beautiful scenery," Justin commented.

"That it is," Brian agreed, looking straight at Justin. "But we have a full hour until lunch. We could, of course, spend that hour gazing at the passing scenery, or......"

"My dear Brian, whatever could you be thinking of to pass the time?"

"We'd waste a lot less time if I show you rather than explain my ideas," Brian declared, grabbing Justin around the waist and pulling him up into his lap.

"I guess we could always make time for the scenery later," Justin agreed, bringing his full lips down on Brian's.

The feel of the rail-car as it swayed from side to side travelling inexorably down the tracks, combined with the sound of those wheels as they clung to the rails, brought back erotic flashes of their previous train ride. The stimulation was more than enough to banish any exhaustion they had come on board with. Hot, warm kisses rained down on both men as they began tasting each other as they had done countless times before. Clothing was soon loosened so that the lovers could take turns possessing each other by laying claim to the impressive hard-ons they had each developed. After a bit more foreplay, they took turns offering one another a little appetizer before lunch. Breathing heavily from their exertions, they re-positioned their clothing and settled back into their seats, sipping once again at their wine and watching the scenery rolling past their windows.

Shortly after, they made their way to their chosen dining car and enjoyed a light lunch consisting of a mixed salad with an exquisite dressing alongside marvelous local cheeses and more wine. They ended their meal with a shared berry tart with crème fraiche that was both tangy and sweet. They then decided to check out the boutique on board. There was nothing like that on an American train. Brian was thrilled to find an exact replica of one of their favorite cars of the Orient Express that he wanted to give to Gus, along with a genuine replica of the whistle that was used by the rail guards. He laughed when Justin warned him that Lindsay and Melanie might not appreciate that gift for Gus nearly as much as his son would. They spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening in the club car where they were lucky enough to run into some fellow American travelers that they found quite interesting.

Soon enough, it was time for their dinner reservations at one of the other restaurant cars that André had recommended. For dinner, Brian had the salmon with spinach roulade and eggplant while Justin's choice was the filet of beef in red wine sauce, buttered baby vegetables, and potato cake. They finished this meal by again sharing their dessert of white chocolate custard with cocoa wafers. They revisited the bar and enjoyed a couple of nightcaps and some more conversation. By this time it was getting late and they would have to rise early. The train was scheduled to pull into the Paris station by 8 a.m. Brian rang for their attendant. André transformed their sitting room into a bedroom with practiced efficiency and wished them ‘bonne nuit' (goodnight). Naturally both beds had been made up, but André doubted seriously that he'd see much use made of the second bed on this night.

Once the door was closed and locked, Brian stepped up to Justin and drew him close to his chest. He used his hand to bring Justin's face up so that he could stare into those beautiful blue eyes...the ones that had captured his attention the moment he had seen them across the street outside Babylon so many years earlier. How could he have possibly known then that this young man would become the center of his life? It had been eleven years and much of that time had been spent trying to push the guy away from him. Thank heavens Justin was far more stubborn than Brian, at least on things he believed in with all his heart. And Justin believed in him. Brian knew that now more than ever before. He trusted Brian with his heart, which was why he had felt safe in leaving Brian behind when the trip began. Brian looked down into Justin's face and knew he would never love anyone the way he loved Justin.

As Justin stared back at Brian, he reflected on how hard he had been forced to fight for this man. Had it been worth it? Oh yes, indeed. Every moment of pain had been worth all the love he felt for Brian and knew that Brian felt for him. Brian was far more than just a lover to Justin. He was the air that he breathed. He was his best friend and the reason he wanted to be his best in everything he tried. No matter what the future held for them, Justin knew he would never regret one single second that he was a part of Brian's life. And if they were lucky, they would be together for the rest of their lives.

Brian moved his hand from under Justin's chin and placed the warm palm against Justin's cheek. Justin drew in a sharp breath. He loved the feel of Brian's hand touching his skin. Brian slowly moved his fingers towards Justin's lips and traced the outline of them with the tips. He slowly moved his hand along his jaw and then down his neck, feeling the pulse beat of his heart under his fingers. Brian continued down until he reached the buttons on Justin's shirt. He slid the jacket Justin was wearing off his shoulders then returned to unbuttoning the shirt. Once the shirt had joined the jacket, Brian waited for Justin to do the same for him. Brian removed a condom from his pants pocket and waited for Justin to undo his belt and pull his pants down. He then stepped out of the offending garments after toeing his shoes off. He put the condom packet between his teeth so that his hands could be free to remove Justin's pants for him. There they stood...two men very much in love and eager to share that love with one another. The train suddenly jerked as it hit an older part of the track that needed new repairs and the couple found themselves losing balance and falling over onto the bottom bunk sideways.

"Well, that was an unceremonious way to get in bed," Brian laughed.

The two smiled at each other. Then their faces changed as something else entered their thoughts. 'He's so beautiful', they thought in unison, as if they could read one another's minds. 'And he's mine', was their next thought. Their eyes began to blaze with desire. They were lying on the bed side by side with legs dangling over the edge. They reached for each other and pulled each other close as if they were two magnets that could not be pulled apart. Their foreplay went on and on. They simply couldn't get enough of each other. When they reached that point where they knew they needed to be connected again, Brian realized he had dropped the condom as they fell.

"Wait, Justin. I need to look for the condom."

Brian slid off the bed and searched all around the floor of the cabin. The stupid packet had disappeared. Justin reached for Brian's arm to get his attention.

"Brian, do you remember that other train we took two years ago? We decided then that we wanted no one else in our bed so it was safe to go without a condom if necessary. I know we still make it a practice to use them most of the time, but I feel safe with you. Do you still feel safe with me?"

Brian only hesitated for a brief moment. It was true. He had lost all desire to be with other men. He didn't need them to boost his ego anymore. And as for trusting Justin...he trusted him with his life and his heart. Brian got up from the floor and re-joined Justin on the bed. He gave Justin another long look. Yes, he trusted this man with everything in him. And he would prove how much tonight. Justin began to turn around on his knees...always a welcome invitation to his lover. Brian stopped him.

"Not tonight, Justin. Tonight is yours. I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me feel your power to own my heart and body. I want you to love me, Justin, the way I love you!"

Brian got on his knees and spread his legs wide. Over the years, Brian had bottomed for Justin quite a number of times but it wasn't the norm. Justin hadn't minded since Brian was such a terrific lover and never made him feel he was missing out on anything. But truth be told, Justin also loved the feeling of possessing Brian's body and making it his own. He removed the tube of lube that they had placed in the small drawer of the little desk in their room and covered himself and Brian's ass generously. Justin took the time to place dozens of loving kisses all along Brian's spine, hips, and buttocks. He then moved into place and entered Paradise.

Brian's muscles clamped down hard on Justin's staff. Brian let out a little whoosh of air from his lungs and felt the throbbing deep inside. The couple began to form a rocking rhythm of advance and retreat that built up slowly but surely. They knew they couldn't be too noisy because they had no idea how sound-proof the rooms were on this train, but it wasn't easy. The temperature in the room seemed to rise as tiny beads of sweat formed on their naked skin. Justin held back as long as he could, so that he could give Brian the maximum of pleasure, as the man had always done for him over and over again. Several times Justin stopped his movements so that he could calm his frayed nerve endings, but was soon thrusting into Brian with all his strength again. Brian knew he'd be sore in the morning but he could have cared less. Justin was as good a lover in this department as he himself was. The blond's manhood struck that magic spot repeatedly, bringing Brian to the brink of heaven with each blow. Their dance went on and on until neither of them could hold back any longer. With a deep-throated growl, Brian spilled his seed while Justin filled his body.

The train continued its race through the night as the couple collapsed next to each other on the narrow bed. Brian wrapped his arms around Justin, holding him close so that they wouldn't tumble from the bed. It was a long time before they felt steady enough to get up and use one of the provided towels to wash themselves and the coverlet off so that there were no signs of the love that was made shortly before. Once that was done, they slipped naked between the sheets and snuggled in close so that there was enough room for both of them. They had a 6 a.m. wake-up call in the morning, but they would be well rested on this night. Within minutes the lovers were snoring peacefully in their sleep.

*****************************************************

Brian and Justin sat side-by-side in their first class seats on the airplane taking them back home. Their Anniversary trip was nearly over, but they had next year to look forward to. And they had an idea how they would spend it. The rest of their trip had been a roaring success. Their room attendant, André, had awakened them right on time with a tray laden with a delectable Continental breakfast and fresh hot coffee. They had enjoyed their meal and showered before getting dressed. They hadn't even tried to hide the fact that one bed was unused the night before, sensing that André was not the type to be offended in any way.

Their stay in Paris was everything they had hoped for too. They had visited the Louvre Museum and walked along the Seine. Brian visited the fashion houses for men on The Avenue des Champs Élysées and chose several outfits he desired to see on Justin. More souvenirs were bought as gifts and for themselves and shipped home. Justin's part in the gallery show proved to be quite a success as an extra bonus, with several pieces sold on the spot. The couple spent their last night in Paris starting with dinner at the famed 58 Tour Eiffel, the newest restaurant at the Eiffel Tower. It hadn't been open that long but already had a phenomenal reputation for first-rate cuisine. The view was extraordinary too. That night they made one more lasting memory on the plush carpeting of the floor of their suite at the Champs Élysées Plaza Hotel. And now they were heading home and to their everyday lives. But they would never forget this trip. It was just one more joyful experience to add to their growing list of happy memories.

The End

The End.
mandagrammy is the author of 93 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked All Aboard the European Love Train also liked 552 other stories.