[Reviews - 6] starstarPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

Nine year old Gus has joined the Boy Scouts and wants Dad to join him on a Father/Son camping trip to the Allegheny National Forest. He is congratulating himself on his good luck when Justin agrees to substitute for him, until bad news comes near the end of their trip. 

 


Rated: A
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: Established Relationship, Family, One-Shot, Real Life Issues
Genres: Could be Canon, Hurt/Comfort
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2567 Read: 1105
ePub Downloads: 7 Published: Dec 06, 2016 Updated: Dec 06, 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.    

1. Chapter 1. Lost in the Woods by mandagrammy [Reviews - 6] starstar (2567 words)

This story was inspired by a screen saver my youngest Granddaughter, Amy, made for me the other day.  I fell in love with it and asked her to do a banner.  The banner inspired this story which I dedicate to my beloved girl.  In a way, you could call this a family affair.  I even beta'd the story myself soooo...Banner by Amy, Story by Grammy.  I hope you will enjoy it.  Thank you.