- Text Size +

 

Dumb Blond

Chapter 8




Brian groaned and opened an eye.  He was lying on top of something lumpy.  He looked down to see blond hair and pale skin beneath him.

“Fuck,” he muttered as he rolled away.

Justin mumbled something and tried unsuccessfully to open an eye.  Brian watched the eyelids flutter and knew Justin was coming back to reality.

“You okay?” he asked.

“Mmm,” Justin responded as one eye finally opened.  “Are we still alive?”

“I knew I could make you talk,” Brian said triumphantly with a smug grin all over his face.

Justin frowned.  He hadn’t even realized he had spoken.  What the fuck had this man done to him?  Whatever it was, Justin knew he had never felt anything like it.  A grin started to spread across his face as the events of the evening came back to him.  His skin tingled and he felt more alive than he had felt in a long, long time.  He had answered his own question.  He was definitely alive, very alive.  He could already feel a preliminary stirring in his loins.  How was that possible?

“You fucked me into speaking,” Justin conceded after a moment.  He watched the grin on Brian’s face grow bigger.

“That was my goal,” Brian stated.

“You’re an asshole.”

“So I’ve been told.”

“You’re not supposed to be proud of it.”

Brian shrugged.  “I’ve been called many things.  The names roll off my back.  Mostly their opinions don’t count.”

“And I suppose mine doesn’t count either,” Justin said.

“The only opinion that matters at the moment is what you thought about what we just did.”

“It … It was fucking awesome!”  Justin knew he sounded like a silly teenager, but he couldn’t contain himself.  It was fucking awesome.

Brian laughed out loud.  “Now that’s what I like to hear.”

“You are so arrogant,” Justin told him, but he knew that Brian had blown him away with the sex they had had.  He still wasn’t exactly sure that it had been real.  It was almost like someone else, someone new and different, was inside his skin.

“Not as arrogant as you might think,” Brian muttered more to himself than to Justin.

Justin heard a little bit of that but he got the gist.  He wondered why Brian would say such a thing.  He certainly gave the appearance of arrogance, but maybe it was all part of a façade that covered some other issues.  Whatever the reason, Justin could hardly believe that such a good looking, wealthy and successful man would feel uncertain about anything.  Although, Brian hadn’t said he was uncertain about anything, just that he wasn’t as arrogant as people might think.  Justin realized he was jumping to conclusions.

“Are you going to tell me now why you wouldn’t speak before?” Brian asked.

“No,” Justin replied.

“No?”

“No.”

Brian shrugged.  “Are you up for another one?”

Justin’s eyes got large.  Brian wanted to go again?  Justin wouldn’t have believed that they could do it again so soon, but Brian seemed sure.  “Okay,” Justin agreed.

Brian grinned.  This kid had spunk, as he had already proven by what he shot all over the bed.  He’d have to change the sheets before long, but they might as well make a colossal mess before they did that.

Turning over, Brian rolled atop Justin extending the length of his body on top of Justin.  Justin made no protest.  Instead Brian felt the boy’s cock spring to life and harden.  He liked that a lot.  His own dick was also thickening as he rutted against the body below.  Brian looked into the blue eyes that stared back with trust and care and … humor, fucking humor.  Brian almost giggled at the realization but he was able to stop himself.

“Something you find funny?” Brian asked.

Justin cleared his throat when he realized that Brian had realized that he was laughing inwardly.  “Yes.”

“Care to share?”

“Um … I probably shouldn’t say anything,” Justin said afraid of how Brian might interpret his words.

“Go ahead, say,” Brian ordered.  He was really curious now.

“I … um …. I was just thinking that I felt like shit when I got up this morning.  I wasn’t looking forward to anything.  And now…”

“Now?”

“Now I’m lying here … with you, enjoying every minute of what we’re doing.  I actually feel happy and that makes me … more happy.”

Brian laughed.  “You are a strange one,” he declared.

“So I’ve been told,” Justin said throwing Brian’s words back at him.

Brian placed his hands on each side of Justin’s face and propped himself up on his elbows.  He stared into the blue eyes that looked back at him, before he leaned in for a slow and gentle kiss that made them both harder than ever.

Brian felt Justin’s fingers slide into his hair, grab a handful and pull them closer together deepening the kiss.  This kid was no shrinking violet.  He knew what he wanted.  So did Brian.

“Turn over,” Brian whispered.

Justin rolled onto his stomach expecting to be rimmed again.  He was surprised when Brian put his arm beneath him and pulled him up and back so that he was on his hands and knees.  Justin felt Brian’s hard cock against his ass and knew that there was not going to be any rimming.  He heard the tear of a new condom packet and felt Brian force the head of his dick into his well stretched hole.

Justin let out a little whimper.  It still hurt.  Brian waited until he felt Justin lean back forcing his dick further in.  Brian smiled to himself as he pressed forward in response.  One more shove and he was home, up to the hilt in the best ass he had ever had.

Brian began to pump, going deep and hard.  Justin’s grunts told him that he was enjoying this position too.  Brian leaned down and nipped Justin’s neck, eliciting a moan and causing them to be forced even closer as Justin responded.  Brian felt Justin’s fingers reach for his hand.  He raised his hand and linked their fingers together.  Justin turned his head and smiled.  Brian took that opportunity for another sloppy kiss.  This kid was good.

Brian pumped harder and faster.  He realized he wasn’t going to last much longer.  He placed his one arm under Justin’s stomach and pulled Justin’s hips back with each thrust forward.  Justin’s groans told Brian that he was hitting the spot he was looking for.  So he continued his onslaught.

“Oh, fuck, Brian, fuck, fuck, FUCK!” Justin screamed as he came even harder than the last time.  Brian wasn’t far behind him as they collapsed exhausted on the bed.

Brian rolled away after a minute, leaving Justin feeling so empty and open.  He turned and looked into the caring hazel eyes.

“You okay?” Brian asked.

“Better than okay.”  Justin raised his head and placed a warm kiss on Brian’s lips.  He loved the way this man looked after sex, all hot and bothered and sweaty and relaxed.  He couldn’t think of anything he liked more, except maybe Brian’s cock up his ass.

They lay facing each other for a while, each studying the face of the other, looking for some sign of what would come next.

“I could use a shower,” Brian said finally.

“Yeah, me too,” Justin agreed.  He sniffed and was overwhelmed by the smell of sex that pervaded everything - himself, the bed, Brian.  It was so primal and intense.

“Let’s go,” Brian said taking Justin’s hand and pulling him up, then leading him into the bathroom.  He turned on the shower to let the water warm up.

“That’s a great shower,” Justin observed.

“Thanks.”

“Do you … um … ever ….?”

“Fuck in there?” Brian asked with a raised eyebrow.  He looked mildly amused as Justin blushed.  “It’s been known to happen.”

“Could we…?” Justin asked.  He liked the idea of fucking under warm water in such a big space.  His apartment often had no hot water, and what water did get to his floor was tepid at best.

“Isn’t your ass a little raw?” Brian asked trying to get a glimpse of Justin’s behind.

“It’s a bit sore, but I’ll be all right.”  Justin didn’t want to miss a minute of being with Brian and fucking and holding each other.  He had never had a better time in his whole life.

“I have some cream,” Brian said rummaging in a drawer in the vanity.  “Turn around and bend over.”

Justin did as instructed even though it was rather embarrassing to spread his ass cheeks like this without getting fucked.  He felt Brian’s fingers spread a cool cream over, around and into his hole.  It felt so cool and wonderful.

“That feels great,” Justin said.

“There’s nothing torn or too raw,” Brian said like a doctor who was an expert in assholes.  In fact he probably was, Justin said grinning to himself.  He kept his face turned away as Brian worked his magic.  “There that should feel better for now.  After we get some of this crusty mess off us, we can see if you think you’re up for another round.”

“I am,” Justin said confidently.

“Don’t you ever get enough?” Brian asked with a chuckle.

“Apparently you don’t either,” Justin replied noting that Brian’s cock had begun to stir when Justin said he was ready to go again.

“Have at it, my lad,” Brian said opening the shower door.

He waited till Justin had stepped in before following.  As soon as Brian closed the shower door, Justin attacked.  He grabbed Brian behind the neck and kissed him with every ounce of passion that he possessed.  He was sure he would never get enough of this man.  He had never met anyone as wonderful as Brian – anyone who was so good at sex, who could make him feel things he had never thought he would feel.  He stuck his tongue as far down Brian’s throat as he could get it.  He wanted Brian to understand how much he needed this.  This was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

When Justin finally ended the kiss they were both hard, warm water pouring over them, gradually washing away the remnants of their previous activities.  Brian turned Justin so he was facing the solid part of the glass in the shower.  Justin heard a condom being ripped open.  He was glad to hear that because he hadn’t even thought about protection when he stepped into the shower.  Brian seemed to be prepared for anything.

Brian shoved Justin’s head down a little forcing him to bend over so that Brian could enter him.  There was no waiting or careful preparation this time.  Brian pushed in forcing all breath from Justin’s lungs.  The pounding into his ass began hard, and grew harder and more forceful with each thrust.  Justin’s hands slid around on the glass of the shower as he tried to stay upright.  His head occasionally hit the glass as Brian drove into him again and again.  It didn’t hurt, in fact it made the whole sensation even more … exquisite.

Justin felt his cock straining and flopping around in front of him.  He would have liked to press it against the glass, increase the sensation that way, everything was sensation and more sensation.  Justin hoped it would never end.  He felt like he was on sensory overload.  He didn’t know what to do, so he surrendered himself to Brian’s actions and let nature take its course.

Justin felt the shockwaves race up and down his spine and knew he was going to shoot.  He hung on as long as he could before calling out Brian’s name once again.  He started to shoot and felt his ass contract around Brian’s cock.  He never wanted to let this man go.

Brian came long and hard.  He felt his body empty of strength and energy and strain.  He was exhausted, but sated and spent.  And yet, he felt like a million dollars.  Slowly he withdrew from Justin trying not to cause any more discomfort or irritation to the already overworked orifice.

Gently he turned Justin around.  The boy looked as out of it as he felt, completely exhausted yet somehow exhilarated.  Brian pulled the lithe young body against his own and held him tight.  Gradually they both began to regain some equilibrium.

When they could stand without leaning on each other, Brian gently pushed Justin back under the spray from the shower and handed him the soap.  Brian slipped off the very full condom and dropped it on the shower floor.  Justin took the soap and gently began to lather Brian’s chest.

Brian had to admit that he loved the feel of Justin’s hands caressing his chest as the boy washed him.  Brian took the soap and did the same for his young lover.  They stood under the water cleaning each other and exploring and caressing as they did so.

“I think we better get out before we turn into prunes,” Brian said after a long while.  “I think we can pass for clean.”

Justin laughed.  “I’ve never had a longer or … better shower.”

Brian smiled at him.  “I could say the same.”

That earned a big grin from Justin who turned around and shut off the water.  Brian opened the door of the shower and handed Justin a large fluffy towel from the rack in the bathroom.  They both began to dry off, all the while making note of what the other person was doing, how they dried themselves, how beautiful the exposed body parts looked.

Brian cleared his throat as he finished wiping his body.  “I should put some more of that cream on you.”

“Yeah,” Justin agreed.  “It felt great.”

He turned around ready once more for Brian’s gentle ministrations.  The man did not disappoint.  Justin felt like he could get used to being treated this way.

As Brian finished his job, the sound of a phone could be heard from the bedroom.

“That’s my cell,” Brian said.  “I better get it.”

Justin nodded and Brian left the bathroom.  Justin stood by the sink staring at the face in the mirror above it.  He hardly recognized the rosy, glowing face that revealed itself in the reflection.  Justin couldn’t remember when he had been so happy and fulfilled.  That was when he heard Brian’s raised voice from the other room.

“Mikey, calm down,” Brian was saying.  “What’s wrong?  When?  I’m kind of busy, but I can be there in about twenty minutes.  Just hang on.  I’ll be there as soon as I can.”

Justin wondered who Mikey could be.  That was a term of affection.  Could it be Brian’s boyfriend or lover?  It must be someone important because Brian was going to get to him as quickly as possible.

“Justin,” Brian called, his voice containing an edge that Justin hadn’t heard before.

“Yes?”

“Something’s come up.  I have to go out.  Get dressed.”

“Um, sure,” Justin replied hanging the fluffy towel carefully on the rack.  “I’ll just grab my clothes.”

Justin walked out of the bathroom and began looking for his clothes which were all over the place.  He could see Brian pulling fresh clothes out of drawers and his closet.  Justin wished he had a fresh outfit to wear, but that was not the case, so he rounded up whatever of his clothes he could find.  His underwear seemed to have disappeared, so he quickly pulled on his jeans, T-shirt and plaid shirt.  He had trouble finding his shoes, and his socks seemed to have completely vanished.  Finally he found both shoes and slid them onto his bare feet.

Brian was already dressed and had gone into the bathroom to comb and fuss with his hair.  Apparently appearance was very important to his Brian.  Who was maybe not his Brian.

“Are you ready to go?” Brian asked as he came out of the bathroom.  “I’m in a hurry.”

“I’m ready,” Justin said giving up on finding his underwear.  He stuffed the one sock he had found into his jean pocket.

“Good,” Brian said heading for the door of the loft.  Justin followed feeling suddenly cut off from the man he had felt so close to only a few minutes ago.

Brian shoved up the gate on the elevator and they rode down.  “It’s late,” Brian said.  “The buses probably aren’t running any longer and I have to be somewhere, so here.”  Brian pressed a wad of bills into Justin’s hand.

“But…”

“Don’t argue.  I’ll call for a cab.  They’ll be here quickly,” Brian stated as he dialed and ordered a cab.  “Five minutes,” he said.

“Brian, I had a great time,” Justin said as they walked out of the building.

“Great.  The cab will be right along,” Brian said.  He walked down the street to where he had parked the Jeep.

“Yeah, I’ll be happy to wait for the cab … alone,” Justin muttered to himself.  He looked at the wad of money in his hand.

Just then the Jeep roared past him.  Brian didn’t even throw him a quick glance.

“And goodnight to you to,” Justin said.  He watched the lights of the Jeep disappear around the corner down the street.