[Reviews - 19] half-starPrinter ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary:

 

338960_1115469.jpg

Justin has been back from New York for a week and in that time the "family" just wouldn't leave him and Brian alone to enjoy their reunion. There have been countless calls demanding Brian produce Sunshine, unannounced visits and several walk-ins performed by Michael, of course.

On one such evening, as Brian and Justin are in the middle of foreplay, Michael barges in and without regard to what he interrupted demands that they join him and the guys for a night out at Woody's. When Emmett suggests a "couple's pool game," Brian and Justin have to decide if the stakes are too high -- Freedom from Family vs. Learning to Share. Who will win the Tawdry Tournament?


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US, Reader's Choice Award Characters: Ben Bruckner, Blake Wyzecki, Brian Kinney, Drew Boyd, Emmett Honeycutt, Justin Taylor, Michael Novotny, Ted Schmidt
Tags: 10k+ Word Count
Genres: Alternate Universe, Humor
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Emmett/Drew, Michael/Ben, Ted/Blake
Challenges: None
Series: ALL IN
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14290 Read: 6401
ePub Downloads: 76 Published: May 05, 2016 Updated: Oct 02, 2016
Story Notes:

Special Thanks to Tuneesha Regu and Sally for the inspiration for this. I hope it lives up to your expectations!

All recognizable characters and locations are the property of Showtime and CowLip. No infringement is intended. The original plot and detail therein belong solely to the author. Although it has an Anti-Michael tag, it's more like Michael just being Michael as I see him (and many others as well... LOL). ENJOY!!

 

1. ALL IN by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 19] half-star (14290 words)