- Text Size +
Story Notes:

When I moved MPreg into memories, I ended it at chapter 5, since that's where it was supposed to end. But I was too attached to that fic and couldn't let it go (a common author's mistake) and the last 3 chapters were self-indulgent and superfluous. So when I moved this fic over here, I left it at its proper ending, when Brian pulls a Dallas and wakes up.

But esamovol commented and asked about the missing chapters, so I figured I'd toss them up. Here they are.

Author's Chapter Notes:

I think this may just become a monster. I needed a break from life, what can I say... the story officially ended with Chapter 5.


BiggestBJFanEVER writes:

So then Brain and Justin were soooooo happy in their house in the suburbs with the babies. The babies would wake up in the night and cry, and it was real funny cause Justin slept like he was dead but Brian would here them on the monitor and get up and run and have to take care of them cause Brianna was the biggest crier of them all! Justin woke up once and did not feel his baby in bed with him so he went to the nursery and Brain was holding Brianna and Justine which Justin new who each one was cause they had different color outfit for each baby and Brain was asleep in the rocking chair and Justin went over and sat down next to the rocking chair and put his chin on Brain’s knee and sobbed. The brunet woke up and said, “Geez, Sunshine, I just got one baby to stop crying how do I have to get you to stop to?” and the artist said “I am just so happy and you no how to get me to stop!!” And they kissed and Brain said “ILU” and Justin was so happy!

Jane writes:

Brian woke up, and shifted restlessly, putting a hand on his stomach.

“You’re not fat,” Justin mumbled, not even opening his eyes.

“Did you hear something?”

“Yeah, it was the baby monitor. Emmett’s changing One of Three.”

“How do you know?”

“He whispers into the monitor what’s going on.”

“Since when?”

“Since I asked him to. I like to know what’s up with my babies.”

Brian stared at the ceiling. “What’s the point of a nanny if we can’t turn the stupid thing off and pretend we’re not parents?”

Justin turned onto his side, placed his hand on Brian’s hip. “You’d never deny them, don’t give me that.” His hand started moving lower. “And, as the doctor said, another good reason to be thankful that you don't have a vagina, no need to wait the requisite time period for this…”

Five minutes later, the monitor squawked, and Emmett’s voice came through, loud and clear. “Uh, guys, you know, this thing works both ways… not that I really mind… in fact, it’s really quite entertaining…”

Brian picked up the monitor, yanked the cord out of the socket, and hurled it across the room.