- Text Size +

 

All the Rage

Chapter 2

Brian walked into the cottage loosening his tie as he did so.

"Hey, hotassartist, where are you?" he called.

"In the kitchen," Justin replied.

Brian found his partner with his head in the oven and his ass in the air. "Yummy," he said.

"It hasn't even started to cook yet," Justin laughed.

"I wasn't talking about the food," Brian smirked.

"Oh," Justin grinned looking over his shoulder and seeing Brian's eyes glued to his ass. "I was just putting supper in the oven."

"Here's the milk and something decadent," Brian grinned.

"Okaay," Justin said closing the oven door. He placed the bags of milk in the fridge and went to open the box that Brian had set on the counter.

"No, you can't open that just yet," Brian said laying his hand on top of Justin's to stop him from looking inside.

"Why not?"

"It's for later."

"How much later?" Justin asked.

"When we go to bed."

"Oh."

"Where's the Squirt?"

"She's staying overnight with Patrick at John and Bobby's."

"She is? How come?"

"When Rachel took Patrick home Bree didn't want him to go, so they all decided that Bree would stay the night with her cousin."

"Well, isn't that convenient."

"Convenient?"

"For what I have in my box," Brian said tongue in cheek.

"What the fuck is in this mysterious box?" Justin demanded reaching for the box.

"Uh, uh, uh," Brian said grabbing the box before Justin could reach it."

"Briiaaan…"

"It's dessert."

"Could we have dessert first?" Justin asked with one of his sunshine smiles.

"You'll spoil your dinner," Brian admonished.

"You know I can always eat," Justin said. He really wanted to know what was in the box. Then a thought hit him. "If it's chocolate and we have it first, then you don't have to eat dinner if you think it's too many calories." Justin looked at Brian with his best puppy dog eyes.

Brian smiled. He loved the sweet, innocent, ever hopeful Justin. That was one of the main reasons he had kept his lover around all this time. That, and the fact he couldn't fucking breathe without him. "That's very persuasive," Brian said thoughtfully.

"We have about an hour before dinner will be ready."

"Okay, get naked," Brian said unbuttoning his shirt.

"What?"

"You know, take off your clothes, disrobe, find your inner nudity, and your outer for that matter."

"What have you been drinking?" Justin giggled.

"I'm sober as a judge," Brian said dropping his pants. "Hey, keep up. I'm way ahead of you."

"Yes, sir," Justin said quickly shucking his clothes.

When they were both naked Brian drew Justin into a long, torturous kiss that left them both gasping and hard as rocks. Brian grabbed the box wrapped in brown paper and taking Justin's hand led him out to the sun porch. He turned on the lamp next to the brass bed and handed the box to Justin. Quickly Justin ripped off the brown paper to reveal three jars of chocolate body paint, one each of milk, dark and white chocolate.

Justin's eyes got very large as he licked his lips. He heard Brian groan as the man watched Justin's pink tongue swipe around his lips.

"I can't believe you bought this," Justin said.

"Why not? You're an artist, aren't you? And that is paint."

"You…" Justin started and then thought better of it. "Lie down," he ordered.

Brian slid onto the bed lying on his back and watching as Justin opened the milk chocolate container. Using his index finger Justin scooped out some chocolate and stuck his finger in his mouth letting out a small humming sound of satisfaction as he did so.

"You're supposed to use it," Brian chuckled. "Not just eat it."

"I will," Justin said studying Brian's naked body with his artist's eye. He held up his thumb like every artist in an old "B" movie had done. Brian smiled as Justin dipped his finger into the jar once more.

"Yum," Justin said. "Chocolate lips." He proceeded to paint Brian's lips with the chocolate and then lick and kiss and chew it all off. "Yum, chocolate nipples," he said dabbing chocolate on each of Brian's breasts then sucking it off. Brian was panting and arching his back as Justin cleaned off his handiwork. "Yum, belly button patties," Justin cooed filling Brian's navel with chocolate which he then proceeded to lick and suck out. "And finally chocolate dick," Justin grinned as his finger painted patterns all over Brian's erect cock. Justin started licking and sucking off the chocolate as Brian groaned and writhed. "Precum and chocolate," Justin stated. "Most decadent of all." With deft use of his lips and tongue Justin had his husband shooting his load into his mouth in no time flat.

When Brian had recovered, Justin was lying next to him grinning like the Cheshire cat. "That was very delicious," he said staring into Brian's eyes. "Are you ready to try out your artistic talents?"

"Absolument."

"Ah, French chocolate," Justin giggled as Brian dumped a small pile of the chocolate on his chest.

Brian was much more studious in his approach to his painting. He saw Justin as the ultimate canvas and decided to paint everything first before licking any of it off. By the time he had used up all the chocolate in the milk chocolate jar, every body part was coated. Brian had painted his ribs on his chest and a heart where his heart would be. He had kidneys and a long sinuous colon that looked surprisingly like a very long dick. He painted the bones in Justin's legs and arms. He outlined all of Justin's facial features with chocolate and then sat back on his legs to study his masterpiece.

"Um … aren't you going to lick it off?" Justin asked as Brian continued to study him.

"I like it. I think I'll leave it on," Brian smirked.

"Asshole," Justin laughed as Brian pounced and started licking everywhere. It wasn't long until Justin was coming into Brian's mouth and he got to taste the essence of chocolate and cum.

"You and chocolate, what more could a man ask for?" Brian laughed as Justin began to recover from his orgasm.

"That was fun," Justin said giving Brian a long, soft kiss. "Thank you."

"Ce n'est pas rien," Brian replied.

"What's with the French?"

"Chocolat," Brian grinned.

"Ah, oui. Is that the oven binging at us?"

"I think so."

"I'll go turn it off. Do you want to eat now?"

"Hell no, we've got two more jars of chocolate."

Justin giggled. "We don't have to use it all tonight." Justin disappeared into the kitchen. He returned momentarily and snuggled up to Brian.

"You said you'd tell me why the office likes Bree better than me," Brian grinned.

"You already know," Justin said.

"No I don't."

Justin sighed. "Aside from the fact that she's the most adorable little girl in the whole world, she never bosses them around, she never yells at them, she shares her cookies with them and she gives kisses to anybody who will take one. Can you say the same?"

"No, I never share my cookies … except with you," Brian laughed.

Justin laughed out loud as Brian reached for another jar of chocolate. It was going to be a long and delicious evening.

*****

To: benbruckner@carnegiemellon.edu

From: hotassartist@yahell.com

Hi Ben;

Just wondering if you spoke with Professor Thomas about Frank. I'll be in the Pitts tomorrow. John wants me to have a look at the interior of the theater and he wants my opinion on the decor for the clinic. We can meet the professor at PIFA or anywhere else you suggest.

Let me know;

Justin

To: hotassartist@yahell.com

From: benbruckner@carnegiemellon.edu

Hey Justin;

I spoke with Professor Thomas yesterday and he really wants to try to connect with Frank. He says it was all a big misunderstanding. Frank's mother had passed away two years ago They were both grieving and then Frank took up with the wrong crowd. Professor Thomas tried to find him. He had no clue Frank was still in Pittsburgh. He misses his son so much. I did warn him that Frank may be too frightened to see him but he just wants to make sure Frank is alive.

Let's play it by ear.

Ben

To: benbruckner@carnegiemellon.edu

From: hotassartist@yahell.com

Sounds good to me. I'll email Hunter at the clinic. We may need Hunter to smooth things with Frank.

Later;

Justin

To: xhustlermsw@jkcdc.org

From: hotassartist@yahell.com

Hi Hunter;

Ben and I have been in touch with Frank's dad. He really wants him to come home. We won't do anything to jeopardize the work you've done so far so any suggestions you have will be appreciated.

Justin

*****

JKCDC Diary

9/25/2013

Dear Diary;

Frank is negative! As Brian would say, thank the gods. And Frank's dad wants him to come home. Justin and Ben are going to meet Frank's father tomorrow. I hope it goes okay. I think they think that the minute father and son see each other, all the hurt will suddenly vanish but too much time has passed, too many things have changed for Frank. They will have to learn about each other, develop a new relationship, not try to pick up where they left off.

Holy shit, I sound like a social worker. LOL

To: hotassartist@yahell.com

From: xhustlermsw@jkcdc.org

Hey Blondie;

Go slow! Frank misses his dad too but he's scared that he won't be forgiven. I'm not going to force Frank into anything. We did have one small victory; he's negative. His tests results came in today. Of course he'll have to go through the whole series of tests but this is a good first step.

I'll be in touch;

Hunter

To: xhustlermsw@jkcdc.org

From: hotassartist@yahell.com

Great news! I'm going to forward your email to Ben.

Later;

Justin....and don't call me Blondie >:o(

*****

Anderson Construction Log 9/26/13

The kids from PIFA were here yesterday and will be back later today. Justin is coming to Pittsburgh today too. I can't wait to hear his opinion on the clinic decor and then take him on a tour of the theater.

Drooling is so unbecoming for a grown man.

*****

JKCDC Diary 9/30/2013

Sorry Diary, I haven't been consistent in my entries. I'll try to catch up. John's crew installed the new windows, now the work on creating a real office and work stations can begin. They need to do some major rewiring of this old building. Ted sent over a couple of computers. Frank has a real knack with them so he's helping me set them up.

Ben and Justin brought Professor Thomas to the center on Friday. It was very emotional but a good start. I'm glad Ben was here. He was able to give Frank's dad the parent point of view. I was able to supply the rest and without me confessing my own past sins. It's hard not to make this personal. Bill says I have to step outside of it and concentrate on the client not how I felt when I was on the street. It's not all about me.

Frank isn't ready to go home and he's certainly not ready to go back to high school. But he does want to graduate so he's decided to take his GED courses here at the center. Professor Thomas nearly flipped when he realized where Frank was working and living but I reassured him that he's working a real job. I don't think the professor really understands how Frank 'earns' his living. He's probably in denial. The two of them will meet with me twice a week for the next month or two so they can get back on track.

Frank, his dad and Ben went to the diner for lunch. Call it a supervised visit. Ben acted as a buffer. I think Ben may want to volunteer here. I can use his insight and his gentle way.

Justin was nearly bouncing off the walls. He and John were discussing decor. Decor! It's a fucking bathhouse for cripes sake. Blondie is such a goofball. There he was walking around with color charts and swatches. John was following him with a clipboard writing down everything Justin was muttering. I hope John knows what Justin was talking about; I certainly don't. He was so cute. lol I just called Blondie, cute.

Oh, oh, the work crew is back and with lots of paint buckets. I think I'll go for a walk.

Later, diary.

*****

Anderson Construction Work Log 9/30/13

Justin has some wonderful ideas for the decor of the clinic and for making the bathhouse more classy. I wonder if Bobby would get angry if I had a sauna over there one night. I better ask him first. I've already been hit on by dozens of men who think I'm Brian. You know I never really believed that he 'did' so many men but now I believe. Where did he find the time or the energy? I'm getting exhausted just by turning them down.

I'm so proud of Hunter. He has the center well organized. He was able to direct my work to accommodate the clinic's needs, and very diplomatically too.

Justin will be here tomorrow and we're going to take another look at the theater. I can't wait.

Brian's offered me the loft. I may take him up on it. It's a long trip back and forth from Bridgeton. It's either that or I'll stay with them at their cottage. That way Bobby and Patrick can stay with me. I'd miss them if I stayed at the loft by myself. Who knows who might knock on the door! Besides, I want to sleep in the sun porch one night. Frogs don't scare me. Ha!