- Text Size +

 

All the Rage

Chapter 3

John Anderson-Morrison walked into Terry's bathhouse. He looked around nervously as he approached the front desk. He had never been in a place like this in his whole life. Well, he had, actually. He had made several visits to Terry's when they were examining the building before Brian bought it, and since the renovations had started he had been through the place a couple of times. But he had never deliberately been to a bathhouse that wasn't related to his work.

John took a deep breath and opened his mouth. "I'd like to take a sauna," he said his mouth suddenly dry.

"We don't have a sauna," the man behind the desk replied.

"What?" John asked in surprise.

"I said we don't have a sauna," the guy repeated looking at John like he had two heads.

Just then the door opened and a man entered. "Hey, Cory," he said to the man behind the desk.

"Hey, want the usual?"

"Yep."

Cory tossed a towel to the man who had just come in. Take number 5."

"Thanks." The man looked John up and down and licked his lips while undressing John with his eyes. "You staying?" he asked John.

"Um … I'm not sure." John felt the heat in his cheeks as he blushed scarlet. He had just been propositioned … again. Bobby was going to kill him.

"I'll be in number 5 when you decide." With a suggestive leer at John the man disappeared down the hallway with John staring after him.

"Look man," Cory said. "We don't have a sauna but there is a steam room if you want to use it. Looks like you just got a better offer though."

"I did?"

"Huh? Who are you? You do know this is a bathhouse, don't you?"

"Yes, I know."

"And you are gay?"

"Yes, I am."

"Then do you want to stay or are you leaving?" Cory demanded. "If you're staying I need thirty bucks or a credit card, fifty if you want a room."

John felt panic sweep over him. He wanted to just run out the door and go home to Bobby where he could be safe. He could hold Patrick in his arms and never think about this again. But Bobby and Patrick were a couple of hours away and it was getting dark and he had to work tomorrow and he was being such a chicken. He could just tell anybody who hit on him to fuck off. He wanted to go to the steam room and let the heat and moisture take away all the aches of working all day and being so far from his family.

He sucked in a deep breath and pulled out his wallet. "Here's thirty," he said laying down the money. He could do this. Bobby had told him to go ahead and get a steam before he went to stay the night in the loft. Bobby had said steam. He must have known that there was no sauna in a bathhouse. John shook his head at his stupidity.

Cory snatched up the money immediately, perhaps worried that John would change his mind. He handed John a towel. "Steam room's down that hall, right at the back. Here's a key for a locker."

John picked up the key. The tag read number 13. "Just my luck," he muttered as he started down the hall. The first doorway he came to was open a crack and he could see two men fucking as he went by. What the fuck was he doing here, he wondered to himself. He kept walking. The next doorway revealed a naked man sitting on a bed. The guy looked up hopefully.

"Brian?" he said with a frown. "Hey, Brian, come on in."

John started. "I'm not Brian," he said and hurried on.

Door number five contained the naked butt of the man John had seen at the front desk. He was lying on the bed and humped the mattress suggestively as he saw John staring at him. "Come on in," he grinned.

John shook his head and hurried to the end of the hall. He entered a room with lockers along one side and benches in front of them to sit on. A couple of men looked up when they saw him enter. "Kinney?" one of them said.

"My name's Anderson," John said hastily hoping to set them straight. Every man in this fucking place seemed to know Brian.

"You look just like…"

"I know. He's my brother," John said as he began to unbutton his shirt. He had come this far; he might as well get his sauna, correction steam. John took off his shirt and unzipped his jeans. He kicked off the work boots he was wearing. As he started to slide his jeans down his legs he felt eyes staring at him. He looked around to see the two men who had been in the room when he entered and two more who had just arrived staring at him.

"What?" he demanded feeling very uncomfortable.

"We just want to see if it runs in the family," one of the men smirked.

John felt himself blushing, but he knew he had nothing to be ashamed of in that department. He shoved his jeans down and turned for all of them to see.

"Looks like the Kinney cock does run in the family," another man laughed. "Can I suck it?"

John grabbed his towel and quickly wrapped it around his hips. He had seen the door marked steam room when he had entered. He quickly walked to the door and went inside. He let the door hit his ass as he stood just inside. He needed a good swift kick in the ass for having come there in the first place.

John peered through the steam seeing one or two men sitting in the heat. He stepped forward and saw an empty ledge where he thought he might be safe. The men looked at him and one of them smiled. He watched the man's hand go to his cock which was covered by his towel. The man squeezed his dick while looking suggestively at John.

"Not interested," John said curtly as he sat down.

"Since when is Brian Kinney not interested. Oh, he's married now, isn't he?" the man chuckled. "Dick whipped."

John kept his mouth shut. They could think he was Brian if they wanted. He needed to perfect his Kinney death glare. Maybe that was how Brian kept the ravenous hordes at bay. John had no idea what Brian put up with on a daily basis until he had started spending so much time in Pittsburgh.

The door to the steam room opened and some of the men from the change room entered. They all looked at John who was sitting innocently soaking up the steam. They proceeded to cruise the men in the steam room. One nice looking redhead eyed John again. John shook his head, so the guy sauntered over to the man who had been squeezing his dick. They shared a couple of words and then they got up and left the steam room. John knew where they were going. A couple of the men who had just come in pulled off their towels and set them on the ledge. They then sat on the towels and proceeded to kiss. John could feel his dick harden as he watched the men make out. He had never been privy to this kind of sexuality and he found it fascinating. But he was shocked that it also turned him on.

John stood up and hurried out of the steam room. He unlocked his locker and pulled out his clothes. He wiped at his sweaty body with the now damp towel. Just then Frank appeared and handed him a fresh towel. John reached for his wallet to tip the boy.

Frank smiled. "It's on me. For Brian."

"Thanks," John said touched at Frank's simple gesture. Brian had done a good thing helping that boy. John quickly dressed and went out to his truck without getting hit on too seriously. He headed for the loft. On his way he debated going to Bridgeton instead. He wanted Bobby. He pulled out his cell phone and hit the speed dial.

"Bobby," he said as soon as the connection was made. "I'm coming home."

"You are not!"

"What do you mean?" John frowned.

"I mean that you are going to the loft right now."

"But…"

"No but's. I'm at the loft waiting for you. Get your ass over here."

"Thank you," John said with a catch in his voice as he cut the connection. He didn't want to talk on the phone when he could be in Bobby's arms in just a few minutes. He sped through the streets of Pittsburgh arriving at the loft only three minutes later. He parked the truck and saw Bobby standing at the front door of the loft building. He raced up to his husband and pulled him into a warm, rib crushing bear hug. "I love you so much."

"Let's go upstairs," Bobby smiled as he caressed John's cheek. "Then you can show me just how much."

John unlocked the door using the key Brian had given him and they raced upstairs. It didn't take long for them to be in the big platform bed, making use of it in a style that Brian and Justin would have been proud of. When they were done, they lay in each other's arms savoring the afterglow.

"Why did you come here?" John asked after a bit. "And where's Patrick?"

"Grandma Claire is taking good care of him. I think she and Steve are going to spoil him rotten while I'm gone."

"I wish you had brought him."

"He's fine where he is. He'll have a great time … and so will we without any worries for a day or two."

"A day or two?" John asked looking into Bobby's eyes.

"I took tomorrow off at work. I want to see the theater and I want to spend time with you. We can go home together on the weekend."

John leaned in and kissed his partner. "You are so good to me."

"So," Bobby smiled, "tell me about the bathhouse."

John shuddered. "What do you want to know?"

"Everything."

"You just want to make fun of me," John said.

"Maybe a little. You sure as fuck sounded scared to death when you called."

"They thought I was Brian, and there were men squeezing their cocks at me and dropping their towels and humping mattresses … and each other."

"That's usually what goes on in a bathhouse," Bobby laughed gently.

"I just wanted a sauna."

"I know," Bobby chuckled.

"Why didn't you tell me that they don't have saunas?"

"I think I said you should have a steam," Bobby said running his fingers through John's hair as John lay on his chest.

"I didn't realize that until I was there. You could have warned me what I was getting into."

"And then you wouldn't have gone."

"Probably, but why would that be a bad thing?"

"I wanted you to have a chance to see what one aspect of gay life was like," Bobby explained. "You never had that opportunity."

"I found out what Brian's life must have been like," John said with a wry smile. "I don't know how he did it."

"That's a loaded question," Bobby laughed. "Brian did it every which way and then some."

"Yeah, it's a hard act to follow especially when they think I'm him."

"You didn't…?" Bobby said with a frown of concern.

"Of course not, but they were checking out my dick and throwing themselves at me."

"Ah, a chance of a lifetime … to be Brian Kinney."

"I don't want to be Brian Kinney. I just want to be me … with you."

"You sure know how to sweet talk a guy," Bobby smiled. "Are you sure you didn't take any of them up on their offers."

"Very sure."

"I'm glad you didn't like the baths," Bobby said. "I just thought you might as well see what it was like."

"I want my life with you and Patrick. Someone else can have that life."

They made love again appreciating everything life had given them, and sure that it was much more than the men in the bathhouse had.

Before John fell asleep he thought about his adventure at the baths. He didn't think he'd write it up in his work log. Then he snuggled against Bobby and fell into a sound and peaceful sleep.

*****

Anderson Construction Work Log 10/8/13

The bathhouse/clinic work is complete. Justin was here yesterday to see the finished product including his contribution to the decor. He seemed very pleased and so does Hunter. I have to hand it to both of them; they both handle themselves so professionally each in their own respective fields. I know Justin is an artist but he has a knack for interior design. I see why Brian entrusted the cottage decor to him as well as Kinnetik Part Deux. He has vision, coupled with a certain practicality that just makes sense. The clinic looks inviting and warm, and offers a safe haven to anyone who needs it.

Hunter asked for a kitchen area and although we couldn't set up a real kitchen, we were able to have an area where Hunter could have coffee, tea and a refrigerator to store cold beverages, and a microwave. He also managed to work out a deal with a vending machine outfit that has sandwiches, fruit, small salads and easy to heat soups. Many of the clinic patrons come in off the street tired and hungry. We also installed a small shower and renovated some rooms so that the street kids could clean up and sleep. I've never seen so many young boys looking so tired and lost. The word is out that Hunter and the clinic offer them safety and a place where they may be able to turn their lives around. Some of my work crew have donated cots and bedding. Many of them have teenage boys; there but for the grace of God… I am very fortunate, and proud of my men.

Hunter has set up a link with Allegheny Hospital. A couple of nurses from the HIV clinic have volunteered their services to test the kids and along with Hunter, provide counseling. I'm so proud of Hunter; he's making Brian's dream a reality.

On an interesting note, my dear sweet brother-in-law, Justin, convinced me to give the bathhouse another go. Now, why would I torture myself again? The renovation and conservation of the theater is slow going so I took the opportunity to show Justin the bowling alley. The renovation will go quickly there. I took Justin on a tour and got his opinion for its decor. Of course I got caught up in some minor demolition and Justin suggested that we work out the kinks, later on after work, at the bathhouse. (Tomorrow the two of us take a good look at the theater.)

That little shit strolls into the bathhouse like he owns the place. He made sure he had his own flipflops (and he got a pair for me), went right up to the counter and paid for the two of us and then led me to the locker room. Oh boy! The looks we got; I think everyone thought I was Brian and expected a show. I never saw so many men trying to squeeze themselves into a locker room. Justin smiled sweetly, batted those baby blues and then dropped trow. All those men salivating, it would have been disgusting if I didn't find it so amusing. Justin appeared unfazed by it all. He stowed his stuff in a locker and patiently waited for me to undress and wrap myself in a towel. A couple of guys who realized that I wasn't Brian wanted to know if Justin had any more Kinney men to share. I was about to give them a piece of my mind, but Justin innocently retorted that HE had all the Kinney men and he wasn't going to share. For a minute I thought there was going to be trouble but then everyone laughed. I don't think I'll ever get used to this gay thing.

Side note: Justin is a beautiful man; he reminds me so much of Bobby. Same pale creamy skin and young compact body. Put a mop of red hair on Justin and they're almost interchangeable except for one very obvious difference...that ass! Okay, I love Bobby with all my heart and would never dream of sleeping with Justin but I'm human and I'm a man. A gay man. That ass is so, so, shit! Justin grabbed a towel that barely covered his ass, and then me and half a dozen other men followed that ass into the steam room. At that point I should have decided on a cold shower instead. But I digress.

We found some empty space and sat. Justin allowed the steam to work its magic and soon, so did I. Some men were speaking in whispers, others were kissing and a couple of others were jerking off. Justin just sat there ignoring it all. He reminded me of Brian when he ignores the stares and propositions. One guy stood in front a Justin and asked if we were interested in a threesome. Justin thanked him and politely turned him down.

After about an hour, Justin asked if I had had enough and we went back to the locker room to cool down and change. What happened next was really the kicker of the evening.

As Frank handed us a couple of fresh towels, a gentleman asked about the clinic next door and about the construction. Justin went into mini-adman mode and explained the purpose of the clinic and about all of the renovations. Brian would have been so proud of him. As it turned out the guy was a local businessman, and so were many of the other patrons. They were fascinated. Justin also reintroduced me and informed them that it's my construction company behind the renovations. Would you believe by the time we left I had exchanged business cards with several men and we had pledges of contributions for the clinic? Not only were they all pleased about how well the bathhouse turned out but they were ecstatic about the theater and bowling alley. Who'd a thunk it?! And who would ever think to network in a bathhouse. I've got to hand it to Justin; he really knows how to work a crowd.

Justin and I left to go back to their cottage. Bobby, Patrick and I will be spending this week there since Justin will be working with me on the bowling alley and perhaps in the theater. I hated being away from Bobby and our son, so Brian invited us to stay with them. Brian and Bobby will drop off the kids at Claire's and then go to Harrisburg while Justin and I come to Pittsburgh. It's the best solution for all of us.

*****

"I can't believe you want to do this."

"Why the fuck not?"

"Brian, you know how you get sometimes with Bree."

"Oh, and just how do I get with Bree?"

"Possessive, impatient, fanatical."

"Fanatical? What the fuck?"

"I'm sorry, Brian, but it's true."

"I take care of her and make sure she's safe."

"Of course you do, but do you want to do that with Patrick as well?"

"I can handle it."

"I'm sure you can, but for a whole week?"

"Justin, for fuck's sake, these are children we're talking about."

"I know, but you're not noted for your patience, and Patrick can be a handful."

"He's three. I'm bigger than he is."

Justin laughed. "Size has little to do with it. What will you do if he starts crying or throws a tantrum or runs away?"

"He's three. Where is he going to run to?"

"There will be two of them, Brian. You'll have to keep track of Patrick, and Bree. It won't be easy."

"If Claire can do it, so can I."

"You're really serious? You want to look after both kids for the week that John and I will be in Pittsburgh?"

"I believe that's what I've been saying for the last hour."

"Okay, okay, don't get testy."

"I'll show you testy," Brian leered and pounced on his unsuspecting husband.

Brian and Justin were in their bed at the cottage while Patrick and Bree were tucked away in their beds also at the cottage. John and Bobby were in the big brass bed on the sun porch. Once they had got into bed, Brian had broached the subject of him taking care of the children for the week. He was sure he could work from home instead of going in to Kinnetik Part Deux, and still manage to look after Bree and Patrick. Justin had been skeptical of the whole idea, thus causing the little tiff. Brian was about to wipe all doubts out of Justin's head in his tried and true fashion.

Justin moaned as Brian's lips found all the best places on his body. Brian's hand fondled Justin's balls rolling them around and squeezing gently, sending Justin into ecstasy. His cock ached; it was so hard from Brian's kisses and touches and whispers. His hole clenched wanting Brian inside him.

"Please," Justin moaned.

"Please what?"

"Fuck me, long and slow."

"Not till you tell me you know I can handle the kids."

"Briiiaaan!"

"Nope," Brian smirked knowing he had Justin exactly where he wanted him, begging for it. Justin was always so easy. That was one of the things he had always loved about him.

"Please, Brian," Justin panted as Brian's thumb slid through his slit picking up some precum that Brian licked at with his tongue. Justin moaned again at the sight. "You can do anything, Brian. You're Rage. You're invincible. Now fuck me, goddammit!"

Brian smiled. "My pleasure," he grinned as he shoved his dick up Justin's waiting ass. He had got what he wanted. He would prove to all of them that he was a good father and could handle two children. He was no wimp. He thrust hard into his husband and heard the air forced out of Justin's body. He looked down into Justin's beautiful face as his thrusts grew faster. Justin stared into Brian's eyes. He couldn't believe Brian wanted to look after the two kids for a whole week. He obviously didn't know what he was getting into, but this seemed to be something that Brian wanted to prove to himself and to everyone else.

Brian captured Justin's lips in a scorching kiss as he slowed down his thrusts prolonging their coupling. With his enormous expertise he angled his thrusts finding all of Justin's sweet spots and causing the man to babble incoherently. Brian kept up this pace until he knew Justin was a blithering pile of goo and his own balls felt like they would explode if he didn't get off soon. With a few hard thrusts he felt his orgasm overtake him and Justin joined him right after.

They lay side by side trying to get the world to stop spinning out of control. They were drenched in sweat from their marathon fuck. Justin's cum was all over his chest and over Brian's stomach where he had collapsed on top of his husband.

"You really want to look after the kids, don't you?" Justin panted as he tried to get his breathing back to normal.

"What makes you think so?" Brian asked tongue in cheek.

"When you fuck me like that, you have something to prove," Justin observed knowing his husband so well.

"So, are you going to support me when I ask John and Bobby about doing this?"

"I support you in anything you want to do," Justin said rolling on top of Brian and kissing his lips softly.

"I guess that's why I keep you around," Brian chuckled.

"That, and what we just did."

"Yeah, and the overriding fact that I love you and couldn't live without you."

Justin smiled as he laid his head on Brian's heart. Brian pulled the sheet over them and they fell asleep all wet and sticky and perfectly happy.