- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay everyone - I know it has been a while - and the guys were definitely about to be moved - so to speak!  RL has been a little overwhelming - and at the same time,  my muse has apparently been taking a sabbatical. This story kept invading my mind though - and so, even if it's only for me - I need to move forward as well - and see where it leads. Thanks in advance for those who are willing to stay on board for the ride.


Now - for their enjoyment...and ours...the office scene continues...


 


 

Last time...


He gasped once again as his body responded to two things simultaneously. One, Justin was now most definitely completely unclothed, his hardness pressing onto Brian's now totally engorged manhood, and two, Justin's lips were now directly over his, his tongue swiping along his bottom lip for entrance, and his breath, hot and sweet, burning his own in the most delicious way possible.


 Brian opened his mouth to allow him entry, thinking to himself, ‘oh, God, it's never felt like this...is this what I've been missing... is it possible that everything that I have ever believed is wrong...nothing has ever felt this right...this is amazing...can't get enough...'  His thoughts were a  jumbled mess as another moan slipped from between his lips.  He grabbed the back of Justin's  neck and pressed in to deepen the kiss, slipping his own shirt off his shoulders, not even stopping to wonder how and when it had been unbuttoned and fallen open.


 


 


Justin's lips never broke from the passionate kiss as he continued to remove the rest of Brian's clothes.  Coming up for air, he took advantage of the break to bend over and slide the sexy man's shoes and socks off, deftly slipping off the last items, the pants and briefs that had pooled around the brunette's ankles.


 


From just outside the office, Brian could hear Cynthia and Tom from security calling out to him, alarm evident in their voices. "No interruptions," he barely managed to growl. "Everything is fine in here." Even as he spoke, his eyes never swayed from their gaze on the pools of ocean blue that he saw when he looked at this man who had boldly stepped past every hurdle to getting what he wanted,  realizing with a start that at this moment,  what Justin wanted...was him.


 


He paused for a second to let his mind wander over the past few days when he couldn't get this blonde off his mind, and had to quickly agree that Justin was right, until they could start thinking with their brains, instead of the parts of them that were definitely leading the parade at the moment, that they would not be getting any efficient work done - for Justin, or for anyone else for that matter. He allowed himself to hope that once he sunk himself deeply inside the gorgeous ass he knew was standing before him, that he would be able to focus on the job at hand, and fulfill Justin's faith in him.


 


He was abruptly startled back to the present by a low moan that he felt more than heard when Justin began nibbling on and around his ear, instinctively finding one of his most sensitive spots.  The next moan he heard most definitely came from his own throat, and he wondered for the first time if once was really going to be enough with this man. ‘Where the fuck did that thought come from?' he wondered to himself, in the next minute losing all ability to put any cohesive thoughts together in his mind.  He became lost in the pleasure that was assaulting his senses at the hands of this artist extraordinaire before him, acknowledging that the young man's talents definitely extended outside the studio.


 


Justin was every bit as overcome with the sensations overloading his body, as every nerve and pore began to sizzle and spark. His breathing was restricted to short panting gasps, and he wondered if he had ever been this turned on by any man he had encountered.  Ever so slowly, he allowed his tongue to forge a path down Brian's chest, stopping to lick one hardened nipple into his mouth, as he nimbly tweaked the other between his finger and his thumb.  He was encouraged by the mewling sound that he heard from this delectable man before him, the corners of this mouth turning up ever so slightly as he switched places, letting his mouth attack the other aroused nub, stimulating both in order to coerce that wonderful sound from Brian's lips one more time. He knew that it was a noise he could never tire of hearing.


 


He suddenly wondered if Brian was a top or a bottom, and then knew immediately that it made no difference to him at all. He was the type to give his all to any endeavor, no matter what. As a result, even though he lost his family's love and support in the process, once he came out he thoroughly  embraced all aspects of being a gay man. He knew from what he had been told that he was an attentive and skilled lover, and was equally comfortable in whatever position he allowed himself. That was the true indication of control for him - nothing stopped him as long as it was his own choice.


 


Hands and lips continuing to explore and discover every inch of each other, the two men slid to the ground, neither one caring that the floor was hard. As Justin landed on top of Brian, their cocks met suddenly, intensifying the heat that was building between them so quickly they each hissed at the contact. Every movement caused their engorged manhood to grind more tortuously against each other, until Justin had to intentionally throw himself to the side in an attempt to abate the pressure just a bit. He was so aroused it was actually painful, and he couldn't remember ever being this hard.


 


Attempting to distract himself from his own need for release, he turned suddenly and took Brian into his mouth, swallowing him completely in one swift movement.  Brian instantly wondered how long it would take for Cynthia and Tom to be back banging on the door making sure he was ok, as he shouted out in reaction. His body arched so high off the floor that there was an audible thud when he returned to the ground, and then two things happened simultaneously.  


 


First, Justin realized that feeling this perfect cock throbbing in his throat was doing absolutely nothing but increase the likelihood that he was going to cum, and soon. As the familiar tingle began to creep throughout his body signaling his release was imminent, he wondered to himself how he could possibly endure fucking this man if it could be this intense merely sucking his cock.


 


Second, Brian wondered to himself how he could possibly survive another day on this earth without having this delightful mouth surrounding his cock, making his body feel all the wonderful things it was feeling this very moment.


 


Cynthia cringed, and then smiled knowingly, as she heard both men roar out the other's name in simultaneous release. She had been coming to check on the man who had been her boss for years, and had become a treasured friend.  Wanting nothing more than for Brian to find the happiness he could never admit he deserved, for the first time she could remember, she thought that Brian was doing more than just ok.


 


"Fuck...that was...I don't even think there are words to describe what that was." Brian sighed.  "I have never needed to cum that badly in my whole life! And, that was just the beginning. I am going to fuck you so hard and so long that there is no way for you to move this week without being reminded of today - and how I felt inside you. "


 


BJ <3 BJ <3 BJ


 


Several hours later, Brian smiled as he told himself he would have to give Cynthia a raise. He had fought her tooth and nail when she had bought the pull out version of his office couch, eventually convincing him that he might have use for it when the long days spilled over into the night. Never having fucked in his office before, at the time he couldn't imagine a time when anything would be so urgent that he couldn't make it back to the loft before the need for a bed presented itself.  Now, for the first time, he wondered just how wrong he could be?


 


His thoughts drifted to the blonde beauty who was nestled against his chest, and his smile deepened as  he recalled the events of the last few hours.  While he had been completely sapped of energy after his  emotional encounter with Mikey, right now he felt like he could bike across America and still have the energy to jog across the finish line.


 


I didn't even have to touch him the first time he came,' Brian thought to himself, amazed. ‘He fucking came just from kissing and blowing me.'  He had been with lots of guys in his time, but could not remember anything ever making him feel this way about a sexual encounter before.  This was satisfying in a way he had never experienced before.


 


He remembered before thinking that beyond this young blonde's determination and obvious lust, there was something else he was seeing behind those eyes...God...those eyes, he could lose himself in the blueness of them. 


 


Justin was courageous and resourceful, he had shown that by coming there, finding his way to his office and not letting anything or anyone stand in his way. He was ambitious, with all his talk about the two of them making him a ‘very rich man'.  He was brilliant and talented, that went without saying. And he could keep up with him sexually - hell maybe even outshine him - when it came to those particular talents and prowess. He couldn't think of a single thing this lovely man lying next to him didn't have to offer.


 


Yet, there was something more...something beyond physical attraction, and respect for his vast and varied achievements.  Something different, something new, and...he suspected, something he was increasingly aware he had been yearning for for some time now.  This man had all the passion and drive it would take to not only be loved by him, but to love him in return...heart, body and soul.


 


Brian was growing up, and part of that process was admitting to himself that this was what he wanted...more than he ever thought possible.  Someone with whom he could share every aspect of his life, who would accept him as he was, but would not take any of his shit. He had a feeling that Justin could more than hold his own against the man who was the reality behind the ‘stud of Liberty Ave', and he thought once again that he would never be able to get enough of this man who had in one day done what many before had tried to do and failed. Justin Taylor, 18 and unstoppable, had stolen the heart of one Brian Kinney, and life as he knew it would never be quite the same.


 


For once he was thinking with more than just his dick - and while that thought scared the hell out of him, he had to pull his lips into his signature nervous smile as he felt himself harden just thinking about how great the sex had been, and how much he wanted a repeat performance as soon as possible.


 


Feeling Brian's newly aroused dick pressing at his crack, Justin roused, and grinned as he turned to greet Brian with a kiss. "Hey, how long have you been awake? We had kind of an ambitious work-out earlier."


 


"Yes, and one that I am anxious to improve upon." Brian said, grinning as he noticed the disappointed look that came over the blonde's face.  "They say practice makes perfect," he continued, " and as much as I can't imagine it getting any better, I am certainly more than willing to give it a good old college try." Brian told him, tongue in cheek.


 


Grinning back at him as he realized what Brian was actually saying, Justin responded, "as tempting as that sounds, Mr. Kinney, I don't think that would be a good idea. "


 


"Oh, and why would that be, Mr. Taylor" Brian replied.


"Because as phenomenal as our little tryst was, and it was delightful,"   Justin answered, " I wouldn't want either of us to lose sight of the fact that a fuck is just a fuck, and that what happened here today was nothing more than more than enjoyable way of getting past  the one thing that had us stymied...'he's hot...what would it be like to fuck him'? Well, now we know, and we can get on with the reason we became acquainted to begin with - the campaign for my collection, without our lust getting in the way."


 


Brian's smile faded as he heard what Justin had to say. "I don't believe that's all there is to us, Justin. I saw something in your eyes, you want me as badly as I want you. You can deny it all you want, but we could be great together, hell, we are already great together, and not just in bed. Sure, I have never  met anyone who is more my equal in the sex department, you even fucking came without me even touching you." Justin blushed. " But there is something there beyond that Sunshine, because for the first time I have found someone who can rival me not only in the bedroom, but in any room. Justin, I have been waiting for someone who can hold his own no matter what life throws his way, and I believe I have found that in you.  I have a feeling I wouldn't get away with anything with you around, and I love a challenge. Can't we see where this thing...whatever it is between us...has a chance?"


 


"Sunshine?" Justin asked, one eyebrow raised. "Yes... Sunshine, you twat." Brian laughed. "You light up any room you are in, not only with that megawatt smile of yours, but just being who you are. And I want nothing more than to get to know more about that very subject."


 


"Brian, who are you kidding? You have your office in an old bath house. Everyone on Liberty Ave has either ‘known' you in the biblical sense, or knows someone who has." Justin said in a voice just slightly tinged with sadness. "You have to understand. My own father disowned me because of...who I am. My mother tried, but wasn't strong enough to fight for me.  I'm not disillusioned, I'm practical. I don't expect anything from those around me, and they in turn don't have the power to hurt me. I live in the moment, and can't afford to allow myself to believe anything more than that. If my own parents didn't love me enough to stay, how can I believe anyone would?"


 


Brian flinched as Justin's words. How could his own lifestyle come back to slap him in the face. What could he say to convince this man that the past was just that, and that he was ready to move forward and grow beyond it? He averted his gaze from the blue eyes staring at him, daring him to deny anything that he had heard.


 


"Everyone who knows me knows that I have always put my pleasures first. Brian ‘fucking' Kinney, love ‘em and leave ‘em, that's me. There's just one thing though, Justin, and before I met you, I have to admit it is not a question I would have ever asked myself, far less utter to another living soul."


 


‘What's that?" Justin probed, more than a little curious.


 


"What if I want more?"


 


 


BJ <3 BJ <3 BJ


 


 


Brian looked up as Justin walked into his office and sat down.  "Cynthia called and told me you had something to show me." the younger man said.


 


He took the brochure the brunette was holding out to him, a self-satisfied grin on his face.  "The brochure you showed me was completely unacceptable," Brian stated, pleased as he heard the appreciation in Justin's gasp. So, what do you think?"


 


 "Brian, it's...wonderful. But, how...I mean...I've never seen anything like it." What he saw exceeded anything he could have possibly imagined.


 


"If you had seen anything like it, then I wouldn't be doing my job, now would I? I've seen your work, and it's alive and it's powerful.  It touches a place deep within you, and as it reaches out towards your soul. Your old brochure didn't say that. So, I fixed that."


 


"Next, what touches one person isn't necessarily what touches the person next to him, so I fixed that, too. Every single canvas you made available to us is now right here, just waiting to reach the right person...just like the little doggie in the window." Brian laughed, still enjoying himself as he saw the joy on the blonde's face.


 


" Last, as much as you are the creative genius without whom none of this would be possible, I moved your biography and picture, along with the gallery logo, to the back instead of the inside front cover. When a serious art connoisseur looks at a brochure, the first thing they want to know is ‘what will this collection offer me that is worth handing over my hard earned cash'. Once they have found the one they cannot live without - then they are ready to get to know the one who created it and where they can find it. "


 


"I can't believe you did this." Justin eyes were still wide open with surprise and delight. "It's perfect." 


 


He turned the brochure over once more, running his fingers over the single word  PREPARE on the front, and then inside to the rest of the logo...to be touched , along with a hand stretched out, pointer finger extended, seeming to anyone who saw it to be reaching to that secret place deep inside ourselves, so realistic you could almost feel it touch your heart.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

TBC

next time...baby steps for all