- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A business meeting...or something more...Brian's plan begins

 

 

Justin still couldn't get over the way Brian had gathered his works together into the amazing brochure he could not keep from picking up again and again. Brian's talents in advertising were well known, that was why he had chosen him to represent his art portfolio. Yet he could never have expected the man to come up with a showcase for him that not only gave the reader insight into his moods and his emotions the way this one did, but one that actually groups his paintings in a way that one would expect only a person who knows him well would be able to do. How could this man possibly know what he was thinking and feeling as he was creating each piece. It was almost as if Brian could read his mind, although he sincerely hoped that was not the case.


 


Truth be told, his thoughts had centered around little else but Brian Kinney since he had burst into Brian's office determined to satisfy his hunger for this man once and for all. He had been sure that once he did they would both be able to put the issue behind them and then he could get back to living his life as before without seeing that striking face, that magnificent body, those stunning hazel eyes...


 


"Ahhhh," he shouted in frustration"... It was obvious it had not worked.


 


How he wished he could just give in to Brian's advances - it was obvious the man wanted more just as much as he did, if his persistence was any indication. Still, Justin knew that he just couldn't take the chance. Not being with Brian was killing him, but letting his guard down and opening up his heart and then finding Brian with some trick, or just finding that it was all about the sex and that Brian could never love him, no that was something he knew he could not endure. Why start something he knew had no chance of success?


 


He wondered to himself once again what Brian wanted to meet with him about.  Cynthia's instructions had been rather strange, he thought. Brian wanted him to attend a meeting of some sort, yet she couldn't give him any details. She said he should wear something casual yet fashionable, leaving him to think jeans and a pull over would not suit the situation, yet he had no idea why he felt that way. Strangest of all was that rather than give Justin the address so that he could meet Brian at the meeting place, he was told that Brian would pick him up himself, and would not take no for an answer.  Just what was Mr. Kinney up to?


 


He had no more time to think about it, as the bell above the door rang, signally that someone had entered the gallery. He had insisted that Brian pick him up here rather than at his apartment, unsure if he would have the will power to resist the sexy, mouthwateringly attractive brunette if he was left completely alone with him. He braced himself for the arguments Brian would no doubt continue to barrage him with, knowing that he had to somehow maintain his position that nothing more could  happen between them beyond  their work to promote and market his collection. He had to keep his mind on business, no matter what the other man did to distract him.


 


Looking up, he found that all that went right out the window as soon as he laid eyes on the devastatingly handsome man who had entered his domain.  Brian was a vision in Armani, with charcoal grey slacks, and a button down shirt with matching tie in the exact same hue of speckled green that he could remember seeing on his face the moment he felt him lose control and heard him cry out his name as his orgasm overcame him in the heat of passion. The thought went directly to his cock, and left his mouth so dry that he was almost unable to speak.


 


"Bri...what is all this?" He managed to utter, as he pulled Brian to the side, automatically reaching out to grasp what the brunette was handing him. He looked down and saw that within the tissue paper he now held was a trio of the most beautiful gardenias that he had ever seen. Had he told Brian this was his favorite flower, he thought to himself, as he closed his eyes to enjoy the unique fragrance that was now delighting his senses.


 


Opening eyes, he noticed a small box nestled within the bouquet, and allowed his eyes to meet those that were looking back at him so intently, his brow lifted slightly in question. "Go ahead and open it, Sunshine," Brian said, his lips pulled under in that adorable way he had when he was being coy. Justin felt his cheeks flush at the term of endearment, and wondered to himself how he had come to be able to distinguish the different faces of this gorgeous man before him in the short time they had spent together. It was as if he had known him all his life, and not just the few weeks since they had first met in this very place where he now stood.


 


"This is all a little unusual for a business meeting, don't you think?" Justin almost whispered, still unable to completely find his voice.


 


"Who said anything about a business dinner?" Brian asked as he stepped forward and gathered Justin in his arms. He stared into Justin's eyes intently, closing the gap between them so slowly that Justin was caught completely off guard as their lips met. Brian's hand went behind the younger man's head and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss that turned more and more passionate, leaving both men gasping and needing to come up for air, only to be drawn back once again, unable to get enough of each other.


 


Justin pulled back abruptly, unable to believe that he had so easily succumbed to Brian's admittedly toe curling kiss, completely upending his resolve to resist this man at all costs. "Open the box, Justin." Brian repeated, his voice so tender and his expression so soft that Justin could barely think.


 


He pulled off the lid and saw the exquisite gift, unable to believe his eyes. He had never seen anything like it, nor had anyone ever given him a gift so perfect for him.  "I don't understand, Brian. This is more than I can wrap myself around. I don't understand what it is that you want from me? First the brochure, which exceeded even my wildest expectations, and now this?"


 


"Justin," Brian began. "The brochure came naturally. I'm an ad-man, not an agent, but I know what I like, and I know talent when I see it. You are amazing! Every picture comes alive and tells a story in a way I have never seen before. Brian took a breath, gathering his courage before continuing.


 


"That sketch you made of me, Justin, it just blew me away! Is that how you really see me? Do you really see inside of me that way when you look into my eyes? If it is then you know deep down that something amazing is happening here. I want you more than I have ever wanted anyone before in my life, and yes, I want nothing more than to sink myself into you again and again, and never let you go."


 


"It's more than that, though. I've never felt this way with any man before, and can hardly believe it myself. I want to know everything there is to know about you. I want things I have never been aware I would ever contemplate. This gift can't even begin to show how much of an impact you have made on me. I'm not an artist, but I wanted to give you something that could even come close to the amazing gift you gave me with that sketch."


 


"No matter what you decide,  I don't think that my life will ever be quite the same. You have opened up something inside of me that I barely knew existed. Come out with me, Justin...please don't say no. It's just dinner, what could it hurt? There will be a room full of people so  I'll have to behave." Brian finished, tongue in cheek, with what Justin thought may have been the most adorable look on his face that he had ever seen.  


 


"Just dinner, huh? " Justin's lips pulled up into that smile that warmed Brian's heart at the same time as it caused his cock to twitch in the confines of his pants. "I have a feeling that with you, nothing will ever be as simple as it seems."


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

TBC


everything according to plan...or is it?