- Text Size +

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As he rounded the corner at the top of the stairs, Brian followed Justin towards the far wall on the rear. He looked up to see that they were approaching a rather ingenious device which held a great many canvases placed side by side, each one hung from a swinging frame allowing anyone interested the opportunity to turn and view them one by one. ‘What a great way to store unhung pieces ', Brian thought to himself, glad for the distraction from the perfect bubble butt that threatened to undo him. Here he was, a successful owner and CEO of his own company, hired by a prestigious art gallery to represent their protégé, and he was reacting like a fucking teenager with no more self-control than a babe just out of diapers.  He had to get a hold of himself, although, truth be told, he would much rather get a hold of that luscious ass. He was not even aware of the smile that had spread across his face, nor the darkening of his normally hazel eyes, as his thoughts once again turned to the things he would love to do to the young man standing a tortuous few feet away from him.

 

At that moment, Justin turned around, meaning only to invite the brunette to peruse the completed paintings on display there in order to become more familiar with his work. Instead he was struck by the realization that he was not the only one struggling to maintain decorum and keep this interview professional and appropriate. Even if Brian's lust filled eyes did not give away his obvious attraction, it would be rather difficult to miss the rather impressive erection that was now clearly outlined beneath the brunette's dark gray Armani sacks. 

 

As their eyes met, a crimson flush crept over Justin's otherwise alabaster skin, and in response, Brian's lips rolled inward while his eyes now twinkled with amused embarrassment. Both men were now aware that they were each doing their very best to compose themselves, and continue with the interview without making a complete fool of themselves.

 

Unable to pay proper attention to the paintings before him, Brian spoke up. "Perhaps we best leave my familiarity with your portfolio for another time. I can have my team take a picture of each piece that you intend to include in our publicity brochure. I'm sure that you are a busy man, as am I, and so I see no reason to take up either of our time with details that can better be left to the photography, art and media departments."

 

Brian was as surprised as Justin at the sudden harshness in his voice, but enough was enough. He was no saint, to be sure, and had fucked plenty of clients or their representatives as a tension reliever following negotiations or never ending meetings, but never before had his dick caused him to be unable to conduct business completely. He had a reputation to protect, and there was no way he was going to come off as anything other than competent and efficient in his dealings with this young man. 

 

"Uh, sure," Justin responded as he pointed the way to a cubicle set off to the side of the room. ‘Let's have a seat over here in the office, and we can take care of any questions you have for me, as well as jotting down a preliminary outline of our strategy and timeline so that we are both on the same page as far as how to proceed." The blonde quickly sat down behind the desk just inside the workplace, and motioned for Brian to have a seat on the other side, far enough removed from himself to keep their proximity and errant desires from becoming any more of a problem than they already had.

 

For the next few hours the men gathered the information they each required, as well as signing the forms and contracts they would need to move forward. From time to time, carefully so as to not get caught, they each stole glances surreptitiously. Neither of them was still quite sure what it was, other than obvious beauty and sex appeal, that was causing them to react the way they were to the other man. Yet neither of them could deny that there was something new going on here, something different than they had ever felt before, something they could neither define nor explain.   

 

As their meeting came to a close, each man carefully avoided touch of any kind, including the handshake that would have been proper protocol in any other circumstance. ‘Perhaps it's his voice, which is sexy as hell,' Justin thought to himself, ‘or those eyes so full of passion and confidence, or maybe the fact that he listens, truly listens, seeming to hang on to  every word I say,'  while at the same time Brian's mind was occupied with images of plump and pouty lips, pools of the most vibrant blue he had ever seen through which the blonde looked out upon the world, and a smile that could rival the most amazing  glimpse of sunshine that he had ever had the privilege to view.

 

They exchanged business cards, with Brian agreeing to have his assistant Cynthia call to set up an appointment at Kinnetik for the two men to review the first drafts of the advertising boards and brochure proofs that would be the first step in making the young artist a household name among the artistic community and beyond.

 

 

BJ <3 BJ <3 BJ

 

 

As Justin returned to his afternoon task list, determined to put the hot brunette out of his mind completely, Brian flipped open his cell phone as he got into his Corvette to head back to the office. He rolled his eyes as he noticed that there were 5 missed messages from Michael that had all come in during the time he was in the gallery. He thought briefly about simply texting Mikey, telling him that he was still in meetings and that he would be home late, not to bother waiting up, but he thought the better of it and decided it was better to just get it over with and listen to whatever Mikey had to say to him.

 

He dialed the number, wincing as he heard the familiar voice whining into the phone after only one ring. "Brian, where the fuck are you and why haven't you been answering my calls?" He pinched the bridge of his nose between his fingers, immediately sorry that he had not gone with his original idea.

 

"First of all, dear," Brian responded sarcastically, "you're not my little wifey, and I don't answer to you or to anyone. " He smacked his hand against his steering wheel hard enough to really hurt, which just pissed him off even more. "And since you don't really give a shit where I stick my dick, then I'm sure you won't mind if I go on a little hunting expedition tonight and find a perky little specimen and fuck his brains out. You might want to find someplace else to lay your head tonight though, unless you want to come back to the loft... and watch."

 

Brian knew that he was overreacting, but he didn't like Mikey's tone one little bit, and his afternoon with the artist had left him horny as hell. On top of that, the last thing he wanted to do was act like everything was ‘perfect in paradise' and go home and fuck Mikey like all was well. He was pretty sure that would just leave him more frustrated than he was right now.

 

"Brian, why are you talking to me like that? I know we didn't leave on the best of terms this morning, but I'm your best friend. It's always been us, always will be. You're just a little annoyed with me. Let's meet back at the loft and have some dinner and then we can talk this through. Besides, you never bring tricks back home with you. You'll feel better about things once you calm down."

 

"Suit yourself. Don't say I didn't warn you." Brian sneered as he hung up the phone, and peeled out into traffic to begin his quest. Some lucky hunk is going to hit the jackpot tonight, and he is going to fuck him so hard that he will still feel him inside when he sits his ass down wherever he needs to tomorrow.

 

 

BJ <3 BJ <3 BJ

 

Brian walked into Boy Toy, letting his eyes span the room before him as he found his way over to the bar and ordered a double J.B. This place was not one of his usual haunts, but he found himself hungry for a piece of young, blonde ass.  Not the type he was normally attracted to, but then nothing today was normal, was it?

 

He turned around with his back to the bar, leaning on his elbows behind him, and once again let his eyes roam. He told several interested parties to ‘fuck off', having his sights set on a very specific target tonight. Suddenly, he walked onto the dance floor, crossing it quickly as he approached a mark that would fill the bill quite nicely, handing out one last ‘not interested' as he walked across the room.

 

As he advanced on his chosen objective, he noticed with delight that there were not one, but two lovely young men, dancing within only a few feet of each other, and both vying for his attention. While Brian and Michael had been friends for what seemed like forever, they had only been sharing a bed for a little over a year. Before that, Brian had quite a reputation as the ‘Stud of Liberty Avenue', with men throwing themselves at him for just a chance for one night in his bed. They knew without asking that there would never be more, he didn't do repeats, and no one was ever allowed to wake up there in the morning.

 

Nodding at the first, he smiled with a gleam in his eye as the young man drew nearer, dancing against him, causing his breath to quicken and his cock to twitch. With his grin widening, his tongue finding a spot in the crook of his cheek, he nodded at the second, gratified to see him accept his summons as well. Reaching down to whisper in one ear, then the next, he threw his arms around their shoulders, leading them off of the dance floor and out the door. As the reached his car, he was glad that he had chosen the model with a back seat.  "Pick your spots, boys. It's going to be a wild ride tonight. Let's roll!"

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

TBC


Sorry this is a little shorter, but I know just what I need to have happen in the next chapter, so I needed to stop here. Next time, Michael's life is about to unravel.


Hope you enjoy. Love to hear your comments.